My Best Friend David Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god..." I say breathily, going into a loud giggling fit. "Fuck..." I can't even think of what to say.

He has slowed down his pace now but he just can't seem to get enough of me, still filling me with long strokes.

"Holy shit, slow down. It's my turn." I say, my breath still rapid and my giggles dying down. "Flip over." I demand, pushing on his chest with my hands.

He slides out of me and rolls over to his back, scooching to the middle of the bed to give me space. As I sit up I can see just how hard and big he is. I am honestly surprised that I just had that big thing buried inside me.

I straddle him for the second time tonight, sitting on top of his slick member. I think about teasing him and just grinding on him for a while, but I am aching to have him back inside me. I lift myself up, taking his cock in my hand and guide myself to his tip, slowly sitting down. I feel him enter me again, sliding all the way down until I am sitting on his lap. I arch my back and sit up straight, feeling so amazingly full. "Oh fuck..." I say, looking down at him. The lustful look on his face as he devours the sight of me straddling him is delicious.

I start to grind my hips, moving them back and forth slowly. With his cock deep inside me, it gyrates against my walls. I start to get my bearings and lean forwards, resting my hands on his strong, toned chest. I lift my ass up and down, shallowly at first, taking just the tip and a couple inches. His hands rest on mine, enjoying the show. Then, I start to find my rhythm, quick but not quite as quick as when he had been fucking me. My powerful hips and round toned ass crashes into him every few seconds as I lift myself up and down. Up and down. My pussy swallows his raging cock again, and again, and again.

"Fuck, Sarah.... That feels so good." he moans, watching me. His hands roam to my hips, holding them and guiding my motion. "Ride that dick." He adds, now his hands swaying to my ass and gripping them firmly as I ride him. He slaps my ass, hard. I can't help but moan and reward him by fucking him faster.

"Yeah, slap my ass David. Please." I say.

He spanks me again, the pleasant sting lingering for several moments.

I lean down and kiss his neck, my breasts pressing firmly against his chest. I love how his hands are exploring my back and my ass, feeling every curve. His moans and little squirms as I eagerly milk his cock makes me feel so sexy and in control.

"That ass is to die for." He says before a moan. "I'm looking forward to bending you over later." His teasing may have been more effective if I didn't have him completely wrapped around my finger at this moment.

"Mmm, that depends if you can even last that long." I say. It has been six months for him and I can already tell he is struggling. I don't mind. I want him to cum. To feel just as good as he had made me feel.

He spanks my ass again. "Ride me faster." he demands. I happily oblige.

I arch my hips to take him as deep as I can, bouncing my ass up and down in the deepest strokes I can muster. My ass slaps loudly against him, echoing against the walls. "Fuck... you're so deep..." I moan in his ear. I am really turning it up a notch, trying to drive him over the edge.

I prop myself up by resting my hands on his chest. My back is arched, and my arms are pressing my tits together and making them bounce right in front of his face. I look down at him from my position of dominance and meet his eyes. My hips never stop, his thick shaft disappearing into my eager pussy again and again.

I smile mischievously. "I know you're close." His breathing is much faster, his face screwed up in pleasure. "Good. Cum for me." I say in my sexiest voice. I pick up the pace even more, driving my point home. I am fucking him as fast as I can, milking that big cock with every ounce of my energy.

I know it's a terrible idea, but suddenly in this moment I want nothing more than to feel him lose control under me and pump his load deep inside me. I want to feel that heat flood me from the inside while his thickness contracts and pulses uncontrollably. I really shouldn't let him, but I could always take a pill...

"I want you to cum... in me." I say after a moment, locking eyes with a very serious look.

"What... Sarah, are you sure?" He asks. It's a conflicted answer, but I can tell he wants it just as much as me. He tries to sit up a little to protest but I just push him back down with my hands on his chest. I lock him down and make sure he understands that he is not going anywhere until he gives me what I want.

"Yes. Just do it. Cum..." I say. My hips keep their fast pace and I can tell my words have made him lose all self control.

He's closing his eyes and arching his head back, his hands finding my breasts and squeezing before quickly grabbing my thighs and then my hips.

"Do it..." I moan. Fuck he felt so good.

"Fuck.... I'm so close..." he groans, looking up at me, his eyes telling me this is my last chance to change my mind..

"Fill me up." I say, my brow furrowed in pleasure and begging him to obey.

His entire body starts tensing now, his hands squeezing my hips tightly.

"Fuck.... Fuck..." he moans, then goes silent, his eyes clenched shut, his entire body tensed.

I feel his cock go very hard for a few moments. Then, I can feel that big shaft starting to contract wildly, pumping its load deep inside me. A heat floods me and I moan loudly. Oh my fucking god, yes, I think, unable to produce the words. The twitching and pulsing deep inside me is only elevated by the thick warmth quickly spilling inside me.

"Ngghh!" he grunts, trying to ride out what must be a very intense orgasm. A release six months in the making.

His shaft keeps contracting, pumping and spurting, the heat growing inside me. I start to slow my riding, trying not to oversensitize him. As his contractions begin to slow, so do I, until finally I stop and he is left spent beneath me, panting and sweating. I collapse on top of him, resting my face on his chest.

Both of our chests are rising and falling rapidly as we try to recover. Our heartbeats pound at each other and we lay there in bliss for several moments, the only sound that of our breathing.

Eventually, I slide off his chest, and slide him out of me. I can feel a bit of warmth running down my thigh but I don't care right now. I just lay there, running a finger along his chest, tracing little hearts. "Holy shit." I giggle, looking up at him. "How'd you learn to fuck like that?" I ask.

"Me? I thought I was going to pass out when you rode the soul out of me." He replies, with a laugh. "That was way better than streaming a B movie."

"Oh, totally" I say, still giggling.

We laugh together, breathing and recovering. We lay there for quite a while talking, just two friends again.

Friends. Yeah, we are best friends, aren't we? So where exactly do we go from there? I frown, thinking.

On one hand, that was some of the most mind blowing sex of my life. On the other hand, this is David we were talking about. As much as I wanted to, I clearly couldn't just keep sleeping with him.

Could I?

After tonight, I am clearly very attracted to him. And he is most definitely attracted to me. A few times there it had gone from a fun fling to something a little more... passionate? Sensual? This is tricky.

I thought we could keep sex and feelings separate for the sake of having fun, but now I'm not too sure.

After a while, I ask "So... that. We probably shouldn't do that again, right?". I look up at him.

He frowns, probably just as conflicted as I am. I wait, biting my lip as he thinks.

"Yeah.... Yeah I think you're right. I mean, this could get messy, right?" His eyes are searching mine, as if he isn't totally committed to that answer.

Fuck. Why is this so hard? Why is he so hot? And caring. And kind. And good in bed. I have a feeling every guy I fucked from now on is going to be a disappointment.

I shoot him a smile, a smile I am sure he can see right through. "I think I should, maybe.... yeah, jump in the shower.." I say, nervously.

I know that the right thing to do would be to throw some clothes on, shut the bathroom door, put some distance between us. Make him sleep at his place tonight. Not mention this for a while.

But that's not what I do. Instead I stand up, naked. I walk slowly from the bed to the bathroom, my round ass swaying as I go. As I reach the bathroom door I hesitate, looking over my shoulder and giving David the best "please fuck me" eyes I could muster. I bite my lip as I hold that look, meeting his eyes, then turn away.

I head into the bathroom, leaving the door wide open, and turn the shower on...