My Best Friend David Pt. 03

Story Info
A pool party takes an unexpected and toe-curling turn.
12.8k words
4.83
13.4k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IslaQuinn
IslaQuinn
65 Followers

"Oh my god, yes." I moan, arching my head back and closing my eyes. I savor every moment as I chew the first bite of my Thai food.

David had ordered us delivery from that new restaurant down the road. I had heard it was good but this blew my expectations out of the water.

"I know, right?" He replies, eagerly stuffing a forkful into his own mouth. "I ate there last week when you were having girls night and I instantly knew this was going to become a favorite."

I nod my head at him, not wanting to spare any precious chewing time for words. The food selection around here had gotten a little stale in recent weeks so this was a most welcome addition to our usual roster of takeout meals.

"So, are you all ready for the pool party?" He asks between mouthfuls, looking up at me from his plate.

I shake my head, winding some noodles around my fork. "I've got my bag mostly ready but I still need to pick out what to wear."

David smiles, one edge of his mouth curling upwards. "Oooh, do I get any say in the matter?"

I smirk, giggling a little bit. "No, you do not. I can, however, guarantee that you are going to like whatever I choose." I say a little teasingly, shooting him some playful eyes over my plates before taking another bite.

"How much am I going to like it?" He replies, his voice having a playful edge to it.

"Oh, you're just going to have to be patient and see." I say, shaking my head and laughing. This whole flirtation dynamic that we had now was so much fun, and I was having the time of my life teasing him. Especially now, knowing that eventually he was going to have to physically release his agitation from my teasing, and I was going to enjoy it oh so much.

"Anyways, did your friend Roger say if he needed us to bring anything to the party?" I ask, already halfway through my Pad Thai.

"Ah shoot, I forgot to ask. Let me check." He said, quickly pulling his cellphone from his pocket and tapping out a message.

He sniffles his nose a bit and I look up at him, letting out a laugh. His face was red and beads of sweat were collecting on his forehead. He looks up at me. "What?"

David had always liked his Thai food hot, but this was a little extreme. "Can you even taste the damn food?" I ask, giggling and shaking my head.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Laugh it up. You just can't handle the heat." He teases back, looking back at his phone and wiping his forehead with the back of his hand. "Alright, he said we can bring some chips and dip. We can stop at the corner store on the way there."

I nod, sighing as I look down at my plate and my final forkful of noodles, savoring my final bite. I was full, but it was just so damn good.

I watch amused as David drains his third glass of water, and he just rolls his eyes at me, finishing the last of his plate.

"Do you need me to standby to provide medical assistance, or can I go get ready for the party?" I say, raising an eyebrow and pointing my thumb over my shoulder towards my room.

"Keep it up and someones going to get uninvited." He says in a flat voice, taking his last bite and glaring at me.

"Yeah, right. Like you'd give up the chance to see me in a bikini." I say getting up and walking towards my room.

"Bikini?" His voice is hoarse and he reaches for his water, but I just smirk and wave over my shoulder as I turn into the hall.

Once in my room, I slide open my closet and push my clothes aside until I see my selection of swimwear. I've got a cute black one piece with criss-crossed straps across the back and I run my finger along the fabric as I think about it.

To be honest, I wanted something more revealing. These past couple days with David had made me feel the sexiest that I have in a long, long time. And the idea of getting to spend an afternoon soaking in a pool with him half-naked next to me, I really wanted to show off and tease him a little bit. Not to mention how some of his friends were always flirting with me. I was curious how he was going to assert his dominance over me and make sure they knew I was his.

I slide the one piece to the side and find my bikinis. The first one I was sure David had seen me in before. It was black and more like sportswear, without any ties and was less revealing. I slide that one to the side, shaking my head, and then smile as I see a light blue one. Now this one, I couldn't remember David ever seeing me in, and it was very revealing. It was light blue and had little ties on the hip. It would put my ample ass on display, and my breasts were going to be looking gorgeous. I had a strong feeling David was going to have difficulty looking me in the eye when we spoke.

I pull it from my closet and lay it out on the bed, undressing and then putting the bikini on. Standing in front of my full length mirror, I turn slightly as I watch my reflection, smirking. Oh, he was going to love this. I was filled with an excited energy and I almost wanted to walk into the living room right now and show him, but I knew it would be more fun making him wait and revealing it poolside.

I rummage around inside my closet again and find my coverup, slipping it on. I twirl around in front of the mirror and nod, satisfied. It was comfortable and thick enough that it only gave off the slightest hint of what I was wearing underneath.

Afterwards I head to my bathroom, grabbing my bag and checking that I had all the essentials for both of us. Towels, sunscreen, etc. I grab my sunglasses and put them on my head, and head back to the living room.

I hear David's flip flops behind me as he comes out of his room and I turn around, striking a silly pose. "All ready!"

He smiles at me. He has changed into swim trunks, a t-shirt, and sunglasses.

"Awesome, you're looking good. Let's head out."

He turns off the lights and locks the door behind us as we leave. I smile as the sun is warm on my face. It was an amazing day for a pool party, I was already excited to soak in the water with a cool drink.

"Whose car are we taking? I just realized I didn't bring my keys." I say, peering into my bag.

"We can take mine." His car beeps as he unlocks it with his keyfob and the trunk clicks open. I toss my beach bag inside and shut it, and then climb into the passenger seat.

A short drive later we pull into the parking lot of the corner store, where David runs in to grab some chips and dip, placing them in the back seat and then we are back on our way to Roger's house.

"This is it." David says, the car slowing to a roll in a suburban cul-de-sac. I had never been to Roger's place before, but it was easy to tell which one was his. That is, unless someone else was also having a pool party.

The driveway was packed with cars and the curbs were lined, one couple getting out with towels draped over their shoulders and carrying a case of beer. David found an empty spot and pulled in, the tires bumping against the curb.

I grab my bag from the trunk and David grabs the snacks from the backseat, and we make our way up the drive, our flip flops clacking against the warm blacktop of the road. As we near the front door we can hear the bustle coming from inside, more people than I would have expected.

"Yo, David!" I hear a loud voice call as we step through the front door, trying to get oriented.

"Hey Roger! Wow, gotta say, you've got a lot of friends. I don't know half of these people." David says laughing, looking around. They share a quick hug with loud slaps on the back as they laugh together.

"Hey Roger." I say with a smile from David's side, giving him a little wave.

"Sarah! Looking gorgeous as always." He replies, returning my smile. He was always a gentleman. I could see myself being friends with him and his wife even if I didn't know them through David.

"Oh, here, all the food is in the dining room." he says, quickly taking one of the bags from David and leading us into a large room where food was laid out in dishes on a long wooden table. There were quite a few people mingling and eating, some clothed, and some in swimwear. I smile and greet a few people that I know as Roger and David set up the chips and dip alongside the assortment of other food.

"Thanks for bringing the chips, man." Roger said, craning his neck to see across the room. "I'll be right back, I think my wife is calling me." He starts wading through the sea of people until he disappears from sight.

"Hey there, handsome." I hear a playful voice say from our left. I vaguely recognize the voice and remember this was one of Roger's wife's new friends, Stephanie. She was quite beautiful, her light blonde hair fell just to her shoulders, setting off her emerald green eyes. She was a little taller than me, with fairly pale skin that was taut and toned giving away that she obviously worked out and kept herself in amazing shape. She was petite, which made her C-size breasts stand out even more in her black swim top.

Stephanie had been flirting with David ever since she had entered our social circle. In fact, she seemed the next obvious choice as his romantic interest before we had become a thing. At our last gathering I was almost certain David was going to take her home. I had even encouraged him, telling him to go for it. I think she ended up leaving early that night so it never happened.

"Oh, hey Stephanie." David says smiling, then looks sideways at me for a second as he realizes the situation he's in, his smile fading a bit and turning into nervousness. I try to stifle a laugh as I stand beside him, secretly nudging him with an elbow to let him know he could relax. "How has everything been going?"

Stephanie raises an eyebrow with a quizzical smile, probably expecting a more flirtatious response given how they had left things off before. "I'm doing great, thanks for asking." She turns and smiles at me as well. "Nice to see you again too, Sarah." She leans in and gives me a quick hug.

"Hey Steph. You look amazing!" I say honestly, looking up and down at her, the black swimsuit showing off all of her assets.

"You're looking pretty sexy yourself, girl. At least once we can get that coverup off of you." She replies, winking at me.

She turns back to David, meeting his eyes. "I'm sorry about having to leave suddenly last time. I feel like we have some... unfinished business. How about I get you shirtless next to me in the pool and we will see what we can do about that?"

I raise my eyebrows, more impressed than anything else. Stephanie was sexy and she knew it. She knew what she wanted and she wasn't afraid to go after it. I could respect that. Envy it even.

I look at David with a little smile, waiting to see how he would handle this.

Stephanie cocks her head at him, obviously confused by his sudden lack of confidence and flirtatiousness. He clears his throat. "Um... actually, so... Sarah and I are... together now." He says slowly, putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me to his side.

A look of surprise comes over her face and she turns to look at me. I just grin and shrug at her.

"Well now. It seems I moved a little too slowly."

I was glad she was taking this in stride. To be honest I liked her even more now.

"What a shame." She adds with a little sigh, smiling at both of us. "I look forward to sharing a drink with you two at the pool and finding out exactly how that happened."

As she turns and starts to walk away, she looks at me and says in a soft voice "Have fun." and gives me a wink.

"Well... she seemed to handle that well." I say, looking up at David. "You, on the other hand..."

"Oh, shut it." David says laughing, nudging me with his shoulder and grabbing a cookie from one of the plates on the table.

"You should have tapped that when you had the chance." I say with a shrug, teasing him.

He sighs, shaking his head with a smirk. "Want anything to eat before we head poolside?" he asks me.

The food did look and smell delicious, but I honestly wasn't hungry yet since we had eaten that amazing Thai not too much earlier, so I shake my head.

Roger reappears, grabbing a cookie for himself, chewing eagerly. "Sorry about that, I had to send one of the guys out for ice."

We make small talk for a while, but by this time I was excited to relax in the pool. I think David could tell, maybe because I kept craning my neck looking for the pool.

"Hey, go ahead and chill in the pool if you want, I am going to catch up for a few minutes with Roger and then I'll join you," he said.

I smile. "Ok, see you in a few, babe." As I say the word 'babe', I give him a little wink over my shoulder and smoothly drop my coverup, holding it in one hand. My tanned skin comes into view, and my ass is very prominent in the skimpy bottoms of my bikini. I start to slowly walk away, trying to subtly sway my hips without overdoing it for David.

"Babe?" I hear Roger whisper to David in an excited voice. "Dude. Details. NOW."

I giggle a little bit to myself, wondering exactly how David was going to explain these new developments to his friend.

I find my way to the back of the house and see an open sliding glass door, and I step outside into the warm sun, smiling widely as it hits my bare skin. Roger had a surprisingly big pool, and I was relieved to find that it wasn't overly crowded despite the number of people in it. There were many pool chairs scattered around the concrete with umbrellas for shade, and the pool was filled with bikini-clad women and shirtless men chatting together and enjoying the party.

I find a nice little shady spot for my bag and lay it down next to my coverup. I pull out the bottle of sunscreen and quickly rub some on my arms and shoulders, noting that I'd do a better job later if I decided to lay out in the sun.

I click the cap shut and toss the bottle back into my bag, satisfied. The scent of the sunscreen makes me think of summer and I turn around and smile, looking at the bustling pool. I pick out an empty spot near the edge and walk towards it, noticing that I am drawing the eyes of some of the guys as I walk around the rim of the pool.

I pass a cooler filled with ice and pull out a can of iced tea, popping it open and taking a sip, the chilled liquid sliding easily down my throat. I arrive at the spot I had picked out and slip into the pool, the cool water soothing on my skin as I find a comfortable spot chest deep. My legs dangle lazily in the water as I drape my arms along the rim of the pool, taking another sip of the iced tea and sighing contentedly.

I hear someone wading closer to me and I look over, seeing Mike gliding across the pool towards me, smiling directly at me.

"Hey Sarah. Damn, you are looking good." He said, floating to a stop next to me and resting his elbow on the pool's edge. Mike was one of David's friends. He was always hitting on me and never bothered with small talk. I guess that's why I never gave him a chance. He had no finesse.

"Hey Mike." I say, rolling my eyes a bit and then looking over at him. "How's Evie?" I ask, referring to his latest in a long string of girlfriends.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, we broke up a couple of weeks ago." He says, not able to help himself and letting his eyes wander down to my chest. My cleavage was on the surface of the water, beads of water glistening there in the sun. I smirk and shake my head. I really couldn't blame him, I wore this to look hot for David and it was sure to draw the attention of others. "Guess that means I'm freed up for you." He adds, getting closer and at least making the effort to look me in the eyes now.

I can see David stepping into the backyard now from across the pool, scanning the scene and eventually spotting me. I nod my head slightly at him and smile. He pulls his shirt off over his head in a way that is indescribably sexy. I bite my lip slightly as I see his toned body heading towards me, the muscles in his arms and chest looking even sexier in the sun making me wish I could run my tongue along his abs right about now.

I hear Mike say something and I realize he might have taken my sudden change in expression as interest in his blunt advances. "Hmm? Oh, no, sorry Mike. I'm actually taken now." I say, looking over at him with an apologetic smile.

"What? When? I thought you had been single for a while?" He says looking totally disappointed, sinking lower into the water.

"It's a pretty new thing to be honest." I say vaguely, and smile as I hear David splash loudly next to me as he sinks into the water, waves splashing against my side.

"Actually, I'm with David now." I say smiling at Mike, and then I turn to face David. "Hey babe." I lay my hand on his bare chest and lean into him, kissing his lips and holding it for a very long time, letting Mike watch in silence.

"Oh, uh... wow. Well, congratulations you guys." he says after a moment, watching with confusion. He had known both of us for many years, so I am sure this new revelation had completely broken his brain as he waded off aimlessly into the pool with a befuddled look on his face. Yet another conversation David was going to have to deal with soon enough, but for now I had him to myself.

David breaks away from my kiss, laughing. "Did you really need to do that to Mike?"

"Do what? I simply told the truth." I say innocently, leaning back against the edge of the pool, kicking my legs gently under the water.

"He's been trying to get you to say yes for the better part of a year. You knew that bikini was going to set him off." He added, his own eyes gliding down to my cleavage now.

I blush a little and look at him. "Oh? And does it set you off?" I ask innocently, unable to help as a little smile grows on my lips.

He loudly exhales, raising his eyebrows and running his eyes over my body, desperately trying to make out the details through the diffusion of the water. "I'm buying a place with a pool if it means I get to see you in this outfit more often."

"Mmm, I take that as a yes." I say, giggling.

"When we get home, I'll show you just how much it sets me off.". He replies with a smirk.

I blush a little more as I hear his reply. Suddenly I am filled with a devilish idea, excitement welling up inside me. Most of my life I had been fairly vanilla sexually, but David had made me feel ways I'd never felt before. I was feeling more adventurous. More risky. I felt free.

"Why not start right now?" I say slowly, taking one more sip of my tea and then setting it on the edge of the pool. I glide through the water closely to him. My right hand goes under the water and my fingers find his abs. My fingertips trace slowly down his abs until I feel his trunks, smiling at him as my hand snakes down to his thigh, squeezing.

"What? What are you doing?" He asks, looking around. The pool was busy with people loudly talking and laughing, or otherwise splashing through the water. It was just busy enough for us to be an unnoticed piece of the scenery, but still allowed us to have our own little corner of the place.

"Hmm? Oh what, this?" I ask. My hand moves from his thigh to between his legs, feeling his soft manhood through his trunks. Even like this, he felt big. I squeeze gently, letting him fill my hand and start to rub slowly. "You don't like it?" I put my lip out just a little bit to pout.

"I do. There's just a lot of people, you know?" he says cautiously, looking around again.

"Noone's looking at us. Even if they were, they can't tell. What, you've never had pool sex before?" I say, still rubbing. He's already responding, starting to grow in his trunks.

"No... wait, you have?!" he asks, shocked.

I giggle at his response. "No. First time for everything, though." I say, biting my lip. My hand floats through the water and finds the hem of his swim trunks, teasingly playing with it using a finger. I can tell despite his protests that he's already on board, unable to resist. I let my hand slowly slide under the hem of his trunks until I find his growing cock in the cool water. I wrap my hand around it, stroking it ever so slowly, making sure that nothing was obvious above the water. It just looked like two people chatting together, and whatever was going on beneath the surface was obscured by the shimmering blue water in the bright sun.

IslaQuinn
IslaQuinn
65 Followers