My Best Friend David Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I see what you mean. You really like this outfit, huh?" I say, smirking at him as his cock grows harder and fills my hand, relishing how rapidly he is responding to my teasing. He may be the stronger and more dominant one, but I had my ways.

"I do." he says nodding, no longer protesting.

I continue to very slowly stroke him, loving that I get to experience him going from soft to fully erect in my hand. I had to admit, he was doing an excellent job acting casual, despite the raging erection I was working on under the water.

"How's it going, big boy?" I ask, resting my head on his shoulder and looking up into his eyes, starting to stroke him a little faster. I slowly slide my thumb over his swollen tip teasing him, and I smile as I see his face flinch a little.

"Oh, you know, hanging in there." He replies, trying to keep it casual as there are a few people within earshot.

I lift myself a little bit out of the water using his shoulder and whisper in his ear. "You know you can't cum, right? It wouldn't be sanitary." I hear him groan in realization. "You're just going to have to endure my teasing until we get home." I say, kissing his neck before leaning back against the edge of the pool, not wanting to risk drawing attention.

My heart is beating rapidly in my chest, enjoying the risks, so outside of my ordinary comfort zone. I decide to kick it up a notch, confident that we could continue to go unnoticed. To be honest, I was getting just as turned on as he was. I so desperately wanted to taste him, but I was going to have to be patient too.

I slip my hand out of his trunks and wade through the water until I am in front of him, and then lean backward, pressing my full ass against his waist.

"Babe..." he whispers.

"What? We are just a couple sharing a moment at the pool together." I say, exhilarated as I start to grind myself against his hard cock. I work my hips ever so slowly and press my thick ass cheeks against his bulge, focusing all my effort on his erection. The fabric of his trunks is not unpleasant, but I desperately wished I could feel his bare cock against me.

I am being careful to make sure my body above the water looks casual and unmoving, trying not to look too out of the ordinary. I can feel his strong hands on my hips and I smile, letting him enjoy my ass as it pleases him through his trunks.

"You are too damn sexy for your own good." I hear him whisper in my ear, risking a few seconds to kiss and suck on my neck. Suddenly, I feel his fingers slip under my bikini bottoms and he finds my lips, starting to rub. I just barely catch myself at the last second and stifle the moan, my heart beating in my chest as I realize what I almost did.

"David! You need to warn me!" I say in an alarmed whisper, melting back into him as his fingers work blissful pleasure against my clit.

"Sounds like someone can dish it but can't take it." He says softly with that dominant tone.

His fingers continue to work in slow circles, giving blissful pleasure against my clit. I am already aching with desire, starting to regret that I had started this. I wanted more. So much more. It was too early to excuse ourselves from the party.

Now it's my turn to struggle with acting casual. His fingers feel electric as he plays with my pussy. I desperately want to moan, to tell him how good it feels, to tell him how badly I want him inside me. My grinding has slowed now as I am overcome with pleasure and unable to focus with his fingers working on me between my legs.

Suddenly his hand moves away, and I am almost grateful for it despite how badly I wanted him to continue. I was starting to get close, and I was fairly certain I couldn't cum without alerting the entire pool that I was having an orgasm. To my surprise, I feel David's swim trunks sliding down against my ass and his bare cock is pressed up against my flesh. Then, a finger is tugging my bikini bottoms to the side until my pussy is exposed, and I realize what he is doing.

"David!" I whisper urgently over my shoulder at him, my eyes darting around the pool, surveying the situation.

"What? Like you said, we're just a couple soaking in the pool."

I can feel his tip pressing against my pussy lips and I so urgently want him inside of me. I make my decision and sink backward into him, my hips working to sit on him. I feel his head breach the precipice, starting to spread my lips open and enter me. I grind my teeth as I try not to moan, struggling to maintain a casual appearance for the people around us.

His thick cock starts to push inside of me, my walls stretching to fit him, molding around his cock tightly. I keep pushing my hips back until I take him fully, closing my eyes and trying to gather my senses, my pussy aching and squeezing against him.

The only thing we could really do at this point was not sufficient for what we both wanted from each other, but it would have to do. I start to slowly grind my hips, at least giving us a bit of pleasure as his cock gyrates slightly inside me. My walls caress his hard shaft as it glides just a little bit at a time, my ass pressing into his hips firmly.

I am just getting comfortable with a good rhythm, riding him and at risk of getting dangerously close again when I hear a familiar pleasant voice from our right.

"Hey you two."

I jerk my hips up and his cock slides out of me. I press my ass against him, his cock hard now firmly against his pelvis. My eyes are wide with nervousness and I try to quickly recover my composure and return to a casual demeanor as I look over at our new guest.

"Oh! Hey Stephanie." I say, trying, and probably failing to sound nonchalant. I clear my throat and give her my best smile. "How are you enjoying the pool?" I ask, realizing what a stupid question that must sound like. Damnit, Sarah!

David's hands are on my hips, squeezing tightly, not letting me move, probably trying to keep his thick seven inches from being obvious under the water.

"Oh, I am just loving it." She looks at both of us with a small smile, gliding gracefully through the water and settling against the edge of the pool with a couple of feet between us. "It's just so hot today. So, so hot." Her voice is slow and smooth, her eyes are moving between me and David.

"Ugh, I know. I put on sunscreen but I can already feel myself burning." David says casually. I had to applaud his efforts. He was doing better than me at acting natural.

"Mhmm. I am burning up over here." She says in that same slow voice, her smile as if she knew something we didn't. My heart pounded in my chest. Had she caught us? Was she playing with us? "So, I believe you two were going to tell me how you became a couple, no?" she asks, leaning her elbow against the pool rim and laying her head on her arm. People were still laughing and talking around us, our conversation lost in the general clamor of the party.

"Oh, um... yeah, sure." I say, looking back at David and then back to Stephanie. "Well, there really isn't much to tell, I guess."

I think back to the events that brought us here and it really was just a whirlwind. I tried to formulate a simple sentence but it was exceedingly difficult with David's hard manhood pressed up against my ass. "We were hanging out for one of our usual Saturday night movie nights and we both sort of just realized that we had feelings for each other."

Stephanie looks at us without saying anything, still wearing her innocent smile with her head resting against her arm.

"So... we kind of just tried it out and it's been working really great for us." I add, a bit nervously, my cheeks a bit hot now as I realize the predicament I am in, very aware of Stephanie's piercing gaze. "Right babe?" I ask, looking back at David.

He nods with a smile. "Yeah. That's about the short and long of it."

"Mhmm. And how is that working out, given your lifelong dynamic of being friends? You've been besties since childhood, no?" She asks sweetly.

"I think it's working great. Honestly, nothing has changed. Except, you know, more intimate feelings." David says thoughtfully.

"And sex." Stephanie adds with a mischievous little smile.

Before either one of us could say anything, Stephanie glides through the water a little closer to us.

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry, I'll stop teasing you." She says, lowering her voice. "To be honest, I know exactly what you two are doing. I've been watching you from the other side of the pool."

David started to say something in protest but Stephanie cut him off.

"It's ok, relax. I won't tell anymore." She makes a little motion of locking her mouth with an invisible key and throwing it away. "To be honest, I was watching with... great interest." She says softly, picking her words carefully. She is gliding ever closer to us, her cleavage parting the water as she approaches.

"Interest?" I say softly, a little confused. I was so out of my comfort zone it wasn't even funny.

She nods. "Mhmm. Now... it seems to me that you two both have something you desperately want. A little alone time to... satisfy your needs." She says, stopping only a few inches from us now. I was very, very aware of David's cock pressing against me now, my bikini bottoms still slipped aside and my bare pussy exposed under the water.

"I just so happen to know of a certain room in this house that could be used privately for such needs." She continues casually. "There is one catch, though. Whatever you two decide to do in that room... I want in."

My eyes widen as my brain processes what she was implying.

"Uh..." David starts, just as caught off guard as I am.

"You want in?!" I whisper, looking around to make sure no one was eavesdropping.

"Yes. Now, you...", she says, pointing at David with one slender finger, "I know you are already interested. It was only a cruel twist of fate that I didn't get you into my bed last week."

Her gaze then settles on me, and after a moment her finger follows. I feel butterflies in my stomach and a chill goes down my spine. "But you... what do you think about all this, hmm?" she asks softly. One of her hands is under the water and I feel a fingertip tracing down my thigh.

"Me?" I echo, blushing. My brain was rapidly processing this new situation. To my surprise, I find my eyes wandering her body now. I could admit without hesitation that she was beautiful. I had remarked to her before how jealous I was of her breasts, and she kept herself in such amazing shape. Beyond that though, I come to a shocking realization. The butterflies in my stomach, the chill down my spine, the electric nervousness running through my nerves... this wasn't apprehension of being caught.

I was turned on.

Similar to before, I found myself strangely filled with an energy that had been absent for so long. I felt adventurous. I felt dangerous. I felt alive. I had never been with a woman before, and I can't say that I had ever felt sexually attracted to one, but looking at Stephanie... There was a lot there that excited me.

"Babe, you don't have to answer that..." David whispers in my ear, trying to reassure me, probably sensing my tenseness.

"No... it's ok." I say back, looking at him. Stephanie watches from the side, but this conversation wasn't for her. It was for David and I.

"David... let's do it." I say, meeting his eyes with a glimmer of excitement.

"What? Really?" He asks. David would never cheat on me, he just wasn't the type no matter who he was with. His answer wasn't that of excitement that he got to play around, but more genuine surprise that I was going for it.

"Why not? It could be fun. I've never been with a woman before... or had a threesome." I admit, blushing, my heart still thundering in my chest.

"Are you sure you're not going to regret this later? You know you're the only one I want." he says.

"I know." I say adamantly. "Just like when we got together, I am confident this won't change us. It will always be me and you." I say, smiling at him. "But why not have some fun at the same time." My smile grows slightly more mischievous now. "I mean, I know how bad you want to fuck her. It's all we talked about that night." I say with a little laugh, remembering how crestfallen he had been when it didn't work out.

He returns my laugh. "Ok. I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't excited to get both of you in bed." He turns to Stephanie and narrows his eyes, and then looks between the both of us. "You two aren't fucking with me, are you? Is this some elaborate scheme to test how I'd react?"

I roll my eyes and I hear Stephanie giggle. I look over at her and she has a huge grin, obviously ecstatic at how well her proposal was going.

"No, we're not fucking with you." She says. "But hopefully soon, we will be fucking you." She says in her most devilish tone. I start to think that I could learn a thing or two from her when I feel a hand between David's and my ass, wrapping slender fingers around his cock. "Want me to prove it?" She whispers to us.

She pulls on his cock and I instinctively move my hips away a bit. She quickly uses one hand to press against my hips and lines David's cock up with my pussy, pressing the tip firmly against me. I don't know why, but I am obeying her every whim, following her lead as she presses my hips downwards.

I bite my lip hard as he slides back inside me, filling my pussy once again, aching even more now with desire given that Stephanie is now watching us.

"Mmm... good girl." She hums at me. "This is going to be fun. Go ahead, don't be shy."

I start to work my hips again, my heart hammering with excitement and nervousness, quite aware of how busy the pool is. Stephanie's soft hand slides slowly between my legs and I really struggle to not moan as her fingers find my spot, rubbing as David's cock gyrates inside me.

We spend what feels like an eternity together, us three floating in our little corner of the pool. My cheeks are burning red and I am starting to think this is a bad idea, unsure just how long I could maintain my composure as I bounce back against David's stiff manhood while Stephanie's skilled fingers expertly rub me in all the right ways.

I let out a little whimper and Stephanie giggles, her hand sliding away. "Ok, you two. I can see things are getting a little out of hand. I think it's time to go somewhere a little more private."

She puts both hands on the rim of the pool and gracefully pushes herself out, streams of water pouring off pale, toned body. She tosses her hair, letting a curtain of water spray to the side and looks down at us, her ass visibly on display under her black bikini bottoms.

"Well, are you coming?" She says, grabbing a towel and drying herself off as she makes her way towards the house, her hips and ass swaying.

I bite my lip, watching her as she walks away, my mind racing as I wonder what it was going to be like. I quickly straighten my bikini bottoms before pulling myself out of the water, standing and turning to look at David.

"A little help, here?" He says with a laugh. I didn't envy having a 7 inch piece of meat hanging off me alerting everyone nearby that I was horny.

I grab a couple towels from my bag and start to dry myself off with one while walking back to David, tossing him one. He pulled himself out of the water and quickly wrapped the towel around his waist, obscuring any hint that we had been up to no good moments before.

"Come on!" I say with excited urgency, trying to work our way through the party to catch up with Stephanie, who was attracting the eyes of some of the guys as she went. She looked over her shoulder once, smiling as she saw us trying to catch up before turning back and heading through the back door of the house.

We follow her inside, and David points down a back hallway where I can just see Stephanie before she turns the corner. As we turn the same corner, the noise from the party is significantly muffled, this area of the house seemingly sequestered from any of the guests. Stephanie is waiting patiently by an open door with a little smile, and motions us inside. "Well, hurry up. We don't want anyone spotting us, do we?"

David gives me a little nudge and I can tell he is just as excited as I am, and I bite my lip with nervousness as I step inside. I hear the door click behind us as Stephanie steps inside and shuts it, turning the little lock on the knob.

The room was big and well furnished. There was a large bed in the middle of the room, two wooden night tables on each side. There was a large window on one wall facing the street, and the blinds were pulled shut, allowing only a little bit of ambient light in. There was also a large full-length mirror set into the closet doors just opposite of the bed, and I grin as my mind races with thoughts of all the amazing things I might be able to watch in its reflection soon.

I turn around and see Stephanie leaning in the door frame with that same smile, watching us. I blush a little, not really sure how this was supposed to work, as excited as I was.

"I believe I interrupted you two. Maybe you should continue where you left off..." She says softly, still watching us, and I can't help but recognize for the first time that I am attracted to her, looking so sexy in her black bikini.

I feel David's hands wrap around my waist from behind me and then his stiff manhood pressing up against my ass through his trunks. He begins to kiss the side of my neck, right in that sensitive spot that always draws a moan out of me, and this time is no exception, the soft sound escaping my lips as I slide my own hand over his as it rests on my hip.

His other hand quickly slides into my bikini bottoms again, finding my soaked pussy and starting to rub. I can't help it now, moaning louder, hoping that the room being at the back of the house afforded some level of safety from being overheard. I lean my head back into his chest, giving him even better access to my neck as he rubs against my clit, his lips working sensual magic on my neck and making my stomach flutter.

I turn around to face him, kissing him on the lips and placing a hand on his hard chest, my other hand immediately slipping under his swim trunks and finding his hard cock, taking it in my hand and starting to stroke. I moan into his lips, the fire raging inside me now.

David is apparently also overcome with lust, because after only a few seconds his hands grip my hips and lift me up. I yelp and giggle as he turns me around and lays me on my back on the bed, spreading my legs open with his hands, which I happily oblige to. I feel his fingers working on the knot at my hip holding my bottoms and then feel it loosen. He tosses my bottoms to the floor and I bite my lip, seeing his eyes devour my already wet pussy presented before him.

My heart starts to hammer as I see Stephanie making her way across the room to the bed now, her eyes firmly on me.

"This is your first time with a woman?" She asks softly as she climbs onto the bed and lays next to me, our faces inches apart.

"Yes..." I manage to say before letting out a moan, feeling David's tongue run the length of my wet folds.

"I could tell." She replies, almost a whisper now, her smile the pinnacle of teasing sexuality. "You've been missing out."

She starts to lean down, her eyes locked with mine, her face so close that our noses were almost touching. I close my eyes as her lips meet mine, and I sigh softly into her mouth, my body charged with electric excitement. It was just a soft simple kiss, but it felt like my entire world had been rocked.

Her lips were soft and full, and they fit so perfectly with mine as we held this first kiss for several moments. I was unable to hold back another moan as I feel David parting my lips with his fingers, his tongue finding my already swollen clit and caressing it with his tongue in slow circles.