My Best Friend Derails My Life Pt. 01

Story Info
Adrian derails my career.
4k words
3.68
27.3k
21
6

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS STORY IS A SEQUEL TO THE "MY BEST FRIEND DATES MY WIFE" MULTI-PART SERIES. I RECOMMEND READING THIS SERIES FIRST TO UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT OF WHY MY WIFE IS SUBMITTING TO MY BEST FRIEND.

Adrian was livid at the stunt that Sara and his driver, Sergei, had pulled on him. He grilled Sara about the events of the evening, and was particularly pissed about the fact that Sergei had enjoyed anal sex with Sara. The old man had butt-fucked Adrian's fiancé, a sexual act which was supposed to be totally off-limits, to all other men.

Furthermore, Sara had told Adrian, that I was ten times the man that he was, which did not sit well with him. His anger increased when Sergei quit the following morning to return to the Ukraine. Especially when the old man sent two pictures of Sara in her schoolgirl uniform, before and after her defilement. Sara helped Sergei with the caption.

Designed to further inflame Adrian, it read, "Sara, your future wife. Her asshole, my birthday present!"

Sara later told me that she had to suppress her laughter, when a very pissed off Adrian shared the photos with her. Adrian had fallen for Sara, so she knew he wasn't going to hurt or punish her. She warned me that Adrian was on the warpath, and I tried to stay out of his way. Apparently his anger had also accelerated his timeframe, because later that morning Adrian called me at work.

"Have you made the decision to divorce Sara?" he began aggressively.

"Respectfully Adrian, I thought I had three months to make up my mind. I still have at least two weeks left," I replied trying to diffuse his anger.

"Things have changed, I need your answer today. In fact I need it now," he continued.

I could tell he was very agitated, and I knew why. Adrian had offered a birthday blowjob, courtesy of Sara, to his sixty-five year old driver. Sara ended up giving Sergei a multiple-hour girlfriend experience, in which he came four times, and enjoyed all of Sara's holes. Adrian was furious at them both for fucking with him. However, Sergei quit the following day, and Adrian was falling in love with Sara, so it was my ass he came to punish.

I decided to stall him. Sara had come home last night tipsy, and high on ecstasy, after an unexpectedly enjoyable sexual encounter with Adrian's driver, Sergei. Apparently, Sergei and my wife had a conversation about the importance of family, and Sara had decide to go and visit hers. She planned to tell them of her consensual sexual encounter with Adrian, and of the resulting blackmail attempt.

Sara wanted me to fly home with her for moral support, and I agreed. Sara was giddy about her impending freedom from Adrian, and told me she wanted to join the Mile High Club, on our flight to see her parents. We booked a flight for the upcoming weekend, and I was excited at the prospect of fucking Sara in the airplane bathroom.

She would never have done such a thing, prior to meeting Adrian. It would also be nice to beat that asshole to the punch, with some sexual experience with Sara. I knew they hadn't fucked on an airplane yet! We had a great conversation about our future, and Sara vowed to give Adrian up as a sexual partner. In fact, we agreed to end our open marriage, and be a monogamous, committed couple. So, it was for this reason that I decided to stall Adrian.

"I just need a few more days," I told him. "I want Stacey to tell me in person, that she is on board with being my live-in girlfriend, before I commit to the divorce. Can I let you know for sure, after the weekend?"

This did not sit well with Adrian.

"You are going to fucking regret stalling me, you little prick," he yelled down the phone, before he hung up on me.

I tried to call him back several times, to reason with him, but he wouldn't take my call. I was stressed out and sick with worry, as I wondered which of the incriminating photos he would send, and to whom. He was very wealthy and well known in our relatively small town. In a series of co-ordinated moves, he began to reduce my standing in the community.

Less than an hour after I tried to stall Adrian, he emailed a compromising photo of me to my personal assistant. Melody was a recent college graduate, just twenty-two years old, and in her first job out of school. She didn't deserve to get that photo, and reacted with disgust when it arrived in her email inbox. The photo was of me naked, and on my knees, rimming a muscular black man. My nose was buried in Adrian's asshole, so my face was not recognizable.

However, the accompanying note stated, "Melody, this is what your boss, Chris, gets up to on the weekends."

Melody came to my office door very freaked out, and on the verge of tears. I managed to calm her down, and tried to get her to close my door and talk to me. However, she didn't even want to be in the same office as me. She did agree to come with me to the conference room, as long as the Human Resources Manager was with us.

It was a nightmare how quickly this escalated, and within ten minutes of Melody receiving the email, the three of us were in the conference room. Melody shared the picture with me and Martha, the HR Manager. As soon as I saw the photo, I knew I was cooked.

Even though my face wasn't recognizable, the very distinctive wallpaper in my home office was. Martha and I had worked together for a long time, and were friends. As a senior manager in the company, I had entertained other senior managers at my home several times, and Martha had been to my house on more than one occasion. She instantly recognized my home-office, and gave me a dirty look.

To her credit, she didn't say anything in front of Melody, but it was clear to me that I was finished. Melody wanted to go home for the day, and was hinting of filing a sexual harassment lawsuit. She was excused, and left without making eye contact with me.

Martha turned to me to offer advice. She told me that as the HR Manager she was required to file a sexual harassment report. However, as my friend, she advised me to quit immediately.

"Do not allow them to fire you and have the stain of sexual harassment follow you around," she told me bluntly. "If you get terminated, you will have to attend an unemployment benefits hearing, to qualify for any payments. This will open up another can of worms," she continued. "Your best option is to quit."

I trusted her implicitly, and handed in my notice. Martha got the IT guy to delete the picture and email from Melody's computer, and the main server, as if it had never occurred. Twenty minutes later, I was out the door, having worked there for most of my adult life.

My monthly income was reduced dramatically. It now consisted of a few hundred dollars a month, from dividends and interest from my investments. We had been living month to month for a long time, although I kept Sara in the dark about our financial issues.

The harsh reality was that she was a high maintenance Orange County woman, and I could no longer afford her. I had no idea how to break the news to her, especially as we were on the verge of a reconciliation. She had just vowed to dump Adrian as a sexual partner, we were scheduled to fly and see her parents this weekend, and now this new development could fuck everything up.

My next call was to Adrian. I wanted to scream at him over the phone. However, he had just given me a stark indication of the damage he could wreak with my life, so I tried to remain calm. The purpose of my call was to talk to him about my finances, and it went straight to his voicemail.

He managed the finances of a few NFL players, and had wrapped my small portfolio in with the millions of dollars of NFL money. This gave me a much higher return than I could get from Bank of America, but it also meant I had to meet with him to release my money. He was a total dick about it. I left him several messages before he even called me back. Then, the earliest he could meet with me was later this week.

We made an appointment and I showed up at his office on time. He kept me waiting for thirty minutes, before his secretary was asked to let me in. I was enraged by the time I got to see him, but again, it was in my best interests to be calm, or at least, act calm.

We got down to business, and I told him I needed to cash in my CDs, sell my stocks and get access to my 401k retirement money. He gave me a very condescending speech about the financial penalties I would incur, from the early termination of my CDs.

Then a similar "don't do it unless you have no other options" speech about getting out of the stock market, during a bad run for the Dow Jones. He was just fucking with me. He knew I had quit my job, to avoid being terminated for sexual harassment. He had sent the compromising photo to my assistant, that started the whole mess.

Adrian knew I had no other options. He knew I needed the cash. Today. He also told me that it was his duty to inform me, that he would make a commission from my transactions today. This was another kick in the nuts, to know that Adrian would profit from my loss.

Adrian processed the paperwork, and then dropped the final bombshell. Sara would have to sign all of the paperwork too. Fuck! I was really trying to keep this low-key. Now that I had no income, I just wanted some cash in the bank to stay afloat. I nodded my head dejectedly, and reached for my phone to call Sara. Adrian told me he would handle it, and called his secretary to get Sara on the phone. Sara called him right back.

They had a brief phone conversation, before Adrian said, "Chris is here in my office, trying desperately to scramble some cash together."

I really wanted to go across the desk at him, but I knew I was no match for him physically. That is the reason why I hid behind the plantation shutters like a total pussy, as my wife sucked him off in her new yellow dress. That is the reason why I picked up his empty beer cans, after he kicked them across my office floor. That is the reason why I stayed hiding behind the bathroom door, as he urinated all over my wife in the shower. I was scared of a physical confrontation with this man. I knew I could never win a fight against Adrian.

Sara showed up a few minutes later, in a lovely pink silk dress that I had never seen before. She had acquired a lot of new clothes recently, courtesy of Adrian. Clothes that were way out of my budget. She kissed me on the lips, right in front of Adrian, as if to reaffirm her change in priorities. Then she leaned across the corner of Adrian's desk, to give him a friendly hug.

As she bent forward, I could see the straps of her garter-belt and her tiny thong underwear, through the silk of the form-fitting dress. I felt my cock stir in my pants, at the thought of Adrian taking her from behind in this dress, on their weekly date-night.

Then it hit me, those days are over. My wife is mine again, not his fuck-toy anymore. This was going to take some getting used to. We would break the news to Adrian together, after our weekend visit to Sara's parents, to discuss Sara's interracial affair. We were fully committed to telling Adrian to get the fuck out of our lives, and I couldn't wait to see that asshole's face when he realized Sara and I were reunited.

After the pleasantries were completed, Sara sat right next to me, and we held hands in solidarity. It was my turn to make Adrian jealous, and I was reveling in it, as we started the paperwork. Sara and I kissed in front of him a couple of times, just a light peck on the lips, but it was clear we were reunited. I felt like I was getting under Adrian's skin, because he excused himself under the pretense of getting another form from his Secretary.

As soon as he left the office Sara spoke. "Baby, I booked us a hotel room for tonight, to celebrate our new commitment to each other. If money is a little tight right now, I can cancel it."

It would have been smart, from a financial perspective, to cancel the room. I had just lost my job, and apparently Sara had splurged on the Honeymoon Suite. However, the thought of fucking my wife doggy-style, in her pink silk dress and garter-belt, clouded my judgment, and I told Sara to keep the reservation. I would tell her about my job loss tomorrow, after our fun night together, I reasoned.

"Thanks baby," she beamed. "Tonight will be all about you. I will get on my knees and suck you off later. My bag is already packed. I have some new lingerie to wear for you, and I got my schoolgirl costume back from the dry-cleaners. You deserve it!"

My cock jumped around in my pants, as I visualized Sara kneeling before me in her schoolgirl uniform, with my cock in her mouth. I just couldn't wait to check into that hotel, whatever it cost.

A few moments later, Adrian returned to the office with another piece of paper, and a smile on his face. He put the new form on the desk, and began to complete the application. One of the questions was concerning whether the disbursement was due to a hardship. Apparently, some of the early-withdrawal penalties could be waived, if the reason for the withdrawal was hardship. Adrian made a check-mark on the application form, to indicate that a hardship was involved.

"Why are we making a hardship claim, baby?" Sara asked, looking at me for clarification.

Adrian, realizing that I hadn't told Sara about my job loss yet, sensed an opportunity to drive a wedge between us.

"Well, Sara, as you know, Chris is currently unemployed due to a sexual harassment claim from his personal assistant, Melody," Adrian began cheerfully. "Unexpected job loss is one of the accepted hardship cases. Particularly, as the nature of his departure from his job, will seriously diminish his employment prospects," he added with a smirk.

Sara immediately removed her hand from mine, and said, "Is this true?" while glaring at me. "Not the part about you fucking Melody," she clarified, "the part about you being currently unemployed? How are we going to pay our bills? How are we going to eat? Will I have to give up my Mercedes?"

Sara's lack of interest in my relationship with Melody, was very short-lived. "You are fucking Melody? I mean our marriage is open, and technically you are allowed a little on the side, but your twenty-two year old assistant? Really Chris? How long has this been going on? Do you fuck her at work? Did she suck you off to get the job in the first place?"

She peppered me with so many questions at once, I didn't know where to start. I guess I decided the most important thing, was to let Sara know that the allegations were completely unfounded.

Before I could speak, Adrian chimed in, "I am impressed Chris. Melody is hot! I didn't think you had it in you, to have a little side-piece. Especially at work. I bet you tap that ass very regularly. Respect! That bitch is fresh out of college."

I shuffled uneasily in my seat, and Sara's body language changed completely, as she folded her arms and turned away from me.

Adrian continued, "Guys, I do have other appointments today. We can get this paperwork done, or we can continue with our impromptu marriage-counseling session, but we don't have time for both."

"Let's finish the paperwork, Adrian," Sara said coldly. Then glaring at me she said, "We still have an open marriage, and if you want to play that game, so will I!"

Adrian finally shut up, but the damage had been done. Sara and I were going to have a difficult conversation later that day. I could tell Sara was raging, but she accepted that we needed to focus on the task at hand, and she started to sign her portion of the documents. After everything was signed by Sara and I, Adrian handed me a copy of the paperwork.

"You can expect a check within about three weeks," he said impassively.

"Three weeks, Adrian?" I said angrily. "Why so long? I thought we were getting our money today."

"Well, the check request has to be signed off by me, and then by the District Manager. That will take a few days, as we are both extremely busy. After that, it gets mailed to the Audit Department for review and approval," he said condescendingly.

"Can't you expedite the process Adrian?" I replied. "You are supposed to be the big shot around here. Pull some strings, I need this money as soon as possible."

Sara intervened, recognizing that my disrespectful tone was likely to slow down the process, rather than expedite it. She told me to leave Adrian's office, so she could talk to him with a cooler head.

"Go and have lunch with Melody," she said in a bitchy tone, as Adrian looked on smugly. "I am going to try and persuade Adrian to help us out," she continued, resting her hand on his arm, to make me jealous.

Adrian looked at me dismissively, and said "Ouch!" with a laugh, as it was apparent to us all that Sara was back on Adrian's team.

Then turning to Sara, he said, "I am sure we can come up with some mutually beneficial arrangement, Sara. You know, you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours."

I could feel rage and jealousy surging through my veins, but we all knew I was too much of a pussy to do anything about it. So, I left Adrian's office angrily, and sat in the waiting room with his secretary. About twenty minutes later, an older man in a very expensive suit went into Adrian's office. Whoever he was, it appeared he was part of my check release. He emerged from Adrian's office several minutes later, looking quite flushed.

On the way out, he shook my hand and told me they were expediting the process. He had signed off as the District Manager, and they were going to scan the documents and fax them to the Audit Department for review, and approval within the next few days.

I thanked him for his help and he responded "Don't thank me, thank Adrian. He has pulled out all the stops to make this happen quickly."

Well, that wasn't going to happen, but whatever. I sat in that waiting room for an hour, stewing in my own juices. Progress was being made, but it was killing me that my wife was in Adrian's office, persuading him to help us out, whatever the fuck that involved. His secretary eventually got called into the office, and emerged with a stack of scanned documents that she was going to fax directly to the Auditor.

"Sometimes, old school is quicker," she said with a smile. "Normally we scan and mail documents, but Adrian has pulled some strings. There is an Auditor waiting by the fax machine to speed things up."

I needed to get some fresh air, so I left the office and got into the elevator to leave the building. I went to the local park to wait for some news.

Ninety minutes later Sara texted me, "Where are you? I have our check!"

This was fantastic news. The check had taken less than three hours to process, down from the original estimate of three weeks. I met Sara by the front door of Adrian's investment company. I could tell she was still angry at me, and we shared an awkward hug.

I asked how she had pulled this off, and she responded with a wry smile and an ominous, "don't ask."

We had arrived in separate cars, and Sara suggested that I go to the bank and deposit our check, while she would head home. I offered to walk her to her car, but she told me that it was not necessary. When I became more insistent, she admitted that Adrian was just about finished with his work, and was going to drive her home.

I knew better than to argue with Sara about her relationship with Adrian, right now. She was pissed at me for losing my job, even though we hadn't had a chance to discuss the details yet. Apparently, we still had an open marriage, and if Adrian wanted to drive my wife home, I was powerless to stop him. I nodded my consent just as Adrian came out of the building.

"Did you cancel the hotel room?" I asked wistfully.

I wanted Sara to say that she had changed her mind, and that we were still on for the Honeymoon Suite. However, she averted her gaze from mine, and shuffled around uncomfortably.

12