My Best Friend Derails My Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I gotta go," she said quietly.

"Sara, did you cancel the room?" I asked again, my concern being us getting charged for a room we didn't use.

She gave me a look of pity, and I knew what was happening before she verbalized it.

"I did call to cancel, but they were going to charge us a twenty-five percent late cancellation fee. Adrian persuaded me to keep the reservation for tonight."

"Keep the reservation?" I said angrily, "is he planning on staying there tonight?"

"Well, we both are," Sara said quietly, clearly uncomfortable with the way this conversation was heading.

I was lost for words. I tried to process who exactly was staying in the Honeymoon Suite tonight, but Sara did not want to talk about it any more.

Adrian noticed us having an awkward conversation, from his vantage point at the entrance to his investment firm. Never one to avoid confrontation, he strode confidently towards us. Once he joined us, he put his arm around my wife and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Let's go Sara," he said. "I just got off the phone with the hotel and arranged an early check-in. Let's get your bag from your car and your dry-cleaning," he said with a smirk.

Sara couldn't make eye contact with me, and didn't even say goodbye. She turned and walked towards the curb, with Adrian's arm around her. I watched her tight little ass wiggle seductively, in her form-fitting silk dress. I did a double-take, as it appeared that she wasn't wearing her panties anymore. I could see the straps of her garter-belt through the form-fitting dress, but apparently she had been relieved of her thong. She waited on the curb for a few seconds with Adrian, and he rested his hand possessively on her ass, to fuck with me.

Sara seemed intent on making me jealous too, in light of the Melody debacle. She moved in closer to him, and kissed his neck. He put his arm around her shoulders, leaned into her, and they shared a tender, open-mouthed kiss, as I watched from across the sidewalk. His car pulled up to the curb moments later, Adrian gave me the finger, and the two of them got into the stretch limousine.

12