My Best Friend Forces Me Pt. 01

Story Info
Svetlana Tortures Me When Shaving My Balls.
4k words
4.21
30.8k
18
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS STORY IS A SEQUEL TO THE "MY BEST FRIEND EMPLOYS ME" MULTI-PART SERIES. I RECOMMEND READING THIS SERIES FIRST TO UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT OF WHY MY WIFE IS SUBMITTING TO MY BEST FRIEND.

As the wedding date approached, Adrian left me in charge of the travel arrangements. I booked flights for the three of us, from LAX to Las Vegas. I didn't need to be told the seating arrangements. I am a fairly perceptive individual, and I knew Adrian's expectations without him having to verbalize them.

Sara and Adrian were booked into the first class cabin, and I reserved a seat for myself in coach. Adrian is a very frequent flier and has Executive Platinum status with American Airlines. For this reason, the American Airlines website kept trying to upgrade my seat from coach to first class, at no charge. I couldn't get around this, and finally I had to call customer service for help.

As soon as I gave Adrian's AA Platinum number to the customer service agent, the level of service increased noticeably. The agent offered me a free upgrade to first class once again, and I had to politely decline. She was persistent, and confused as to why I didn't want to join the rest of my party, in the front of the plane. Once I gave the lady our names, the confusion only increased, as Sara and I obviously share the same last name.

I ended up telling the customer service lady that Sara was my wife. However, she was traveling first class with Adrian, while I sat in the "cheap seats". This was humiliating for me, and I wondered whether Adrian knew how this would go. Finally, the agent asked me if I would be joining my wife and Adrian in the Executive lounge at LAX, and again I had to decline. She must have known Adrian was cuckolding me but, to her credit, she remained professional.

As it happened, the excruciatingly embarrassing phone conversation with the American Airlines agent, was completely unnecessary. At the last minute, Adrian had a change of plan. Sara was still recovering from her breast enhancement surgery, so he decided that he needed a private plane to fly to the wedding. Sara and Adrian would fly in the jet, and I would drive the limousine out with their luggage.

I was up early on the morning of the Vegas trip. I think I had been in the cock-cage for too long, and had endured too much sexual stimulation. Svetlana fucked with me constantly, and my cock was getting the shit bitten out of it, as it fought to escape the cage. I had some pretty painful chafing around the cock-head, and down the side of my shaft. My balls were also tender from being constantly swollen.

I got to Adrian's around 7am and went to see if Adrian's nurse, Mary, was around. She wasn't scheduled in until later that morning, so I figured it could wait. Svetlana was up, of course, prancing around in a pair of tiny shorts and a crop-top, that showcased her perfect tits and taut stomach. My cock-cage key hung right between her D cups.

"Hi handsome," she said cheerfully, as she offered me my morning Viagra.

I swallowed the pill, put my phone on the counter top, and braced for the daily genital inspection.

"Everyone is still sleeping, crazy night last night," she said sweetly. "Will you be a good boy if I don't tie your hands behind your back?" she asked me, waving the nylon rope in front of me.

This was totally against the protocol. I was required to be rendered incapable of masturbation, before each and every removal of the cage.

I nodded my understanding of her offer and repeated, "I will be a good boy, Svetlana."

Svetlana dropped the nylon rope at my feet, made eye contact with me, and I immediately felt my cock swell in the cage. She was just so fucking beautiful.

"Famous last words," she said. "One of these days I am going to break you, handsome."

Svetlana had recently added the additional visual stimulation of her sucky pillow, to the morning cock-check. She tossed it on the floor right in front of me, as I got naked. She knelt before me, and started to fish the key to my cage from between her tits. Of course, I got an eyeful, and my cock was rewarded with its first nip of the day. I winced as it struggled against the metal of the cage.

After Svetlana had got my cage off, I had a massive erection, and my chafing was evident. Svetlana feigned concern, but I knew that my pain or torment aroused her. She called Mary and was given instructions.

"Mary told me to shave your nuts and the base of your shaft," Svetlana said, with delight in her voice. "And to be extra gentle."

She had shaved me several times before, since Adrian had allowed her to cage me. I truly hated it. Svetlana turned it into a totally erotic mind-fuck, during which I would be brought tantalizingly close to orgasm. As she went to fetch a warm bowl of water, I knew today would be no different. I stood with my legs spread wide apart, and the young Czech girl knelt before me on her sucky pillow.

She started by washing my genitals thoroughly. She kneaded my nuts and washed the shaft of my cock in an up and down motion, simulating a handjob. My taint got a thorough teasing, and then she reached for the latex glove.

She moved behind me, and issued the command, "Spread them."

I knew that this was my cue to bend over, and pull my ass-cheeks apart. Once I was in this very compromising position, Svetlana washed the crack of my ass, and decided that my butt needed a shave. She had done this before many times. Occasionally, she would insert her slender gloved finger into my rectum, just to show me who was the boss. She would get knuckle deep, and wiggle it around inside my asshole. Sometimes she would cram two or three fingers into my anal passage, and a memory would stir of her taking my anal cherry.

Occasionally, she would stimulate my prostate, causing me to leak copious amounts of seminal fluid onto the floor. This was totally unnecessary, and easily the most humiliating part.

After I was clean, the glove was removed, and she covered my balls and cock with shaving cream. Then, as she got way too close to my privates, she would give me the softest, most tender shave you could possibly imagine. I would be rock-hard the whole time, leaking like a faucet.

Today, she had decided to shave my ass also. She moved behind me and I pulled my cheeks apart again. After she shaved between my ass cheeks, she would shave my buttocks. I never realized quite why she felt the need to rake her perfectly manicured fingernails, across every square inch of my ass and inner thighs. However, it was absolute torture, and by the time she was finished, I had goosebumps all over my ass and there was a small puddle of pre-cum on the floor.

I was breathing heavily when she finished. It had been several weeks since my last ejaculation, and that wasn't even a real orgasm. Svetlana had drained my nuts completely using a prostate massager, but there was no pleasure involved, at least on my part. I am sure Svetlana loved every second of it.

The next part of Nurse Mary's instructions were no less arousing. She had prescribed a thorough application of anti-chafing gel with Shea butter, to my entire genital area. As you can imagine, a medication designed to reduce friction and chafing, is incredibly soft to the touch. It feels like liquid silk, if ever there was such a thing.

Svetlana's soft little hands gliding over my cock, balls, ass and taint, as she applied the Shea butter were heavenly. She used the fact that I was chafed as an excuse to be extra tender, which only increased my arousal.

She looked up at me every couple of minutes with an innocent smile and asked, "Does that hurt? Does that feel better? Is that giving you any relief?"

"Fuck no, Svetlana. That is not giving me any relief. In fact, if you want to give me some relief, jerk me off! My cock is already rock-hard, covered in the world's silkiest lotion and your dainty hands are rubbing up and down it. I have a beautiful, young, platinum blonde with piercing blue eyes, kneeling before me on a silk heart-shaped sucky pillow. A tiny bit more friction, and I will blow my load all over the place, and get my relief."

Well, that is what I was thinking.

However, I would answer, "much better, thanks Svetlana," each time through my ragged breathing.

She took me right to the edge of orgasm, but I maintained my composure. I wasn't going to give that sadistic bitch the satisfaction of seeing me break down, and beg her to finish me off. Or take matters into my own hands, and jerk myself off. It would have only taken a few seconds for sure. But she would have wielded that over me, as long as she was in Adrian's house.

Once the liquid silk was applied, and gently rubbed into every inch of my genital area, Svetlana told me that we had to wait fifteen minutes for the cream to get absorbed.

She seemed in no hurry to get up from her kneeling position on her sucky pillow, and I wondered if she had something up her sleeve.

"This isn't going to start to burn me, is it, Svetlana?" I asked the sadistic young girl nervously.

"Don't be silly handsome," she responded sweetly, "It is Shea butter. Well, some kind of butter, I think. I wonder if it tastes like butter?"

I wasn't sure if Svetlana was playing dumb, or was actually dumb. She had graduated college with a degree in accounting, so she couldn't be that dumb, could she?

"I doubt it actually tastes like butter, Svetlana," I said trying to suppress my disdain for her. "But if you really need to know, taste it," I said, gesturing at the tub on the kitchen table.

"You don't mind if I have a quick taste, handsome," she asked me innocently.

"No, of course not," I replied, "why would I care?"

Before I realized what was going on, Svetlana scooted forward slightly on her sucky pillow, extended her tongue and gave the end of my cock a lick. I stiffened up immediately at the completely unexpected stimulation, and a large drop of pre-cum pooled at the tip of my cock.

"That is delicious," she exclaimed. "Probably the creamiest butter I have ever tasted!"

Svetlana looked up at me from her kneeling position and said sternly, "Don't do anything stupid that you will regret, handsome. Lock your fingertips together behind your back."

It was probably very unwise of her to continue to provoke me, without tying my hands together, but she trusted the control she had over me. A look of pure delight came over her, as she had obviously decided to fuck with me, while the Shea butter absorbed into my genitals. Svetlana went in for another taste, and this time flicked her tongue across my frenulum, barely making contact, but eliciting the desired response from me, a loud moan of sexual frustration.

I didn't know much about the male erogenous zones, but Svetlana apparently did. She repeated her light licking motion of my frenulum and I felt my balls constrict under the most minimal contact. The five months in the cock-cage were catching up with me and I approached my breaking point.

"Fuck, Svetlana, please," I begged. "You are killing me."

"Do you know what else I learned in biology, handsome?" she teased.

"What, Svetlana," I enquired, dreading the response.

"The frenulum is just about the most sensitive part of a man's body. Repeated stimulation, no matter how delicate, will eventually induce orgasm. In fact, even in men with spinal cord injury, the frenulum can be stimulated to produce orgasm and peri-ejaculatory response. Can you imagine handsome, if a paraplegic man in a wheelchair can orgasm through frenulum stimulation, how hard you would get off, as a healthy man after being locked in a cock-cage for five months?"

I had to make a conscious effort to keep my hands intertwined behind my back. The overwhelming desire that Svetlana created in me, wanted to grab her by the ears and fuck her face to orgasm. I could have easily overpowered her, driven as I was by lust. I wouldn't have lasted long either, a few strokes probably would have been enough. However, Svetlana had conditioned me to be compliant, and I remained so, as she tortured me.

"That butter is so tasty, handsome," she teased, as she gave my frenulum another of her softest licks. "Would you like a taste?"

I am not particularly flexible, and am not blessed with a huge cock, so there was no way I was going to be able to taste the Shea butter. Svetlana seemed to recognize this, because she gently rubbed the palm of her hand across the tip of my cock in a back and forward motion, and then raised her hand to my lips.

"Taste," she ordered.

I reluctantly extended my tongue, as I could already see my pre-cum all over her dainty hand. Svetlana took great delight in feeding me my seminal fluids, and once I had licked the palm of her hand clean, she went back for a refill. My body was in such a state of sexual arousal, that by the time she swept her hand across my cock tip, I had already ready leaked a fresh load of pre-cum.

Svetlana teased me this way for several minutes, alternating between licking my frenulum, and feeding me my pre-cum. I was seconds from ejaculation but she never took me there, instead skillfully manipulating my body so that I remained perilously close.

I had been in a relationship once where my partner had enjoyed edging me. She was a little older than me, and was in control of our sex life. She would take her pleasure first, and then decide whether or not to allow me to come. Her decision was arbitrary, which removed the option of me earning my release, by being particularly attentive to her needs. Sometimes, after she had enjoyed multiple orgasms, and I was still balls-deep inside her, she would grab a quarter from the night stand, ask me to choose heads or tails, and flip it.

The outcome of the coin toss would determine whether I got to come inside her wet pussy, or had to withdraw and go to sleep with an erection. I hated her games, but at least I had a fifty-fifty chance of getting off. With Svetlana, my chances were exactly zero, and she had been fucking with me for five months.

Svetlana continued to lick my frenulum, as we waited for the Shea butter to absorb. My stomach muscles had tightened in response to her teasing, and after several minutes started to ache. I was also sweating profusely, as my body exhibited signs of stress, as a result of her teasing. Finally, after I had digested my pre-cum multiple times, she decreed that the Shea butter potion had absorbed.

"Time for a second coat," she said cheerfully, as she scooped another large blob of the Shea butter out of the tub.

Svetlana was a little more businesslike in the application of the second coat of butter, but I was still leaking like a faucet. After my genitals were lathered in the liquid silk, we made small talk. Well she talked, and I listened.

"I am going to go to the swimming pool today, to work on my tan," she informed me.

"In fact," she told me, "Adrian purchased me two new swimsuits yesterday, and I am not sure which one to wear. Be right back, handsome," she said with a giggle.

I resisted the urge to jerk off, as my hands were still not tied. It was totally against the rules for her to leave me unsupervised, when I was out of my cage. A couple of minutes later she returned, wearing one of her new swimsuits. It was hot pink to match her wet look nails. The top was tiny, and was fighting a losing battle trying to contain her "D" cups. At least her nipples were covered, erect as they were, presumably from the excitement of fucking with me.

The swimsuit bottoms were a thong, that offered minimal protection from prying eyes. It would need to be combined with a wrap in a public space, to avoid violating any decency laws. Svetlana looked phenomenal in this sexy swimsuit, and she knew it. My cock was already on high alert, but as she paraded around in front of me in this micro bikini, my balls pulsated with desire.

"You like handsome?" she teased. "Maybe I will wear one of my new bikinis the next time I clean your cage."

The thought of her kneeling before me in a micro-bikini, was so sexy. She still had the key to my cage around her neck. I tried to imagine her unlocking my cage wearing that tiny top, and a few drops of pre-cum spilled from the tip of my aching cock. She did kneel before me again that morning. Under the guise of seeing if my Shea butter cream had absorbed, she got on her knees and examined me. I wanted to beg her to jerk me off onto her tits, but managed to keep my desire in check. Her soft little hands gave me the once over.

"Not fully absorbed yet," she said cheerfully. "We have time to check out my other swimsuit."

Two minutes later she returned in a yellow silk bikini. This was about the same size as the pink micro-bikini, but was made of a very soft silk.

"This one can't go in the water," Svetlana told me. "It is more like lingerie than swim wear. It is the softest material I have ever felt, touch it."

There wasn't much to touch. The two pieces of the micro-bikini probably contained less material than one of Adrian's pocket squares.

"Feel it handsome," she told me.

I didn't know whether to touch her boobs or her pussy, as these were the only two areas that actually had any material. I opted for the more gentlemanly approach, and told her I would take her word for it. She did a quick twirl, so that I could see that the thong separated and highlighted her ass cheeks perfectly, and then left the room giggling.

I was leaking now and losing my self-control. My hands were still free and I contemplated jerking off. I just didn't want to give Svetlana the satisfaction of breaking me. We both knew I would eventually succumb to her seductive ways, but I wanted to fight it as long as I could. She returned wearing her pink silk pajamas, and holding the two new bathing suits.

"I just want you to feel how soft the yellow ones are," she said with a devious smile.

She tossed the hot pink swimsuit on to the table. Then she walked around behind me, and I jumped as she snuggled up close to me. I could feel her silk pajamas touching my back and ass.

"Ok, handsome," Svetlana began. "First of all, feel my pajamas."

She reached her arm around me, and brushed the tip of my cock with her silky sleeve. It felt amazing as the material glided across my cock-head. Some of my pre-cum was transferred from my cock to her sleeve, the wet stain immediately noticeable.

"Oh, you like that material," Svetlana whispered softly in my ear. "Now, wait until you feel how soft the yellow bikini is."

She waited a few seconds to increase my anticipation. Then, her hand emerged from behind me, holding the silky yellow thong from the two-piece swimsuit. She dangled it just above my cock for dramatic effect. Then she slipped the tiny piece of silk material over the end of my cock, so that it hung from my erection. The bikini bottoms slid down my shaft, and came to rest against the base of my cock, and my nuts. Svetlana enveloped my cock with the silky thong, and very slowly started to jerk me off.

Oh my god! Holy shit, that felt good. I stiffened up immediately, as I felt my balls start to churn. The combination of the Shea butter cream, and Svetlana's silky thong on my freshly shaved nuts, was going to make me come very quickly. Svetlana rested her head on my shoulder, and I inhaled her scent.

She had just spritzed herself with my favorite perfume, and smelled intoxicating. She was whispering in my ear again.

"Take your forbidden release, handsome! No-one will ever know you blew your load into my silky intimates. It will be our little secret. Think how good it will feel to get some relief, after weeks of confinement."

One of her hands was occupied with my slow motion handjob, but she started to rake the nails of her spare hand across my stomach, right above my pubic area. This felt amazing, and I moaned with pleasure. She tickled and scratched my stomach for a few moments, and then stuck her thumb deep into the Shea butter. When her thumb emerged from the tub, there was a large glob of butter on the tip of it, covering her thumbnail.

12