My Best Friend Forces Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dainty hand disappeared between my ass-cheeks and I felt her fingers underneath my nuts. She cupped my balls tenderly and gave them a gentle squeeze. Then she moved her thumb across my taint, and using the Shea butter as an improvised lubricant, inserted her thumb right into my asshole. It slid right inside me, and was not in the least bit painful, but it was just such a violation of me. She forced it deeper, up to her second knuckle and started to wiggle it around in my anal passage.

"I own your ass, bitch," she taunted, before she removed her thumb and forced it between my lips. "How does the butter taste?" she asked with a giggle.

I had learned to expect the worst from Svetlana, and had incorporated an anal cleanse into my morning routine. For this reason, the butter tasted just fine, as she made me suck her thumb clean. Svetlana quickly bored of dominating me, and focused on jerking me off with her silky bikini bottoms.

"Are you close handsome?" she teased, and I let out another moan.

Svetlana told me to spread my legs further apart, and once I had complied, she put her leg between mine. She was wearing her silk pajamas, and as she raised her knee slightly, the silk caressed my nuts and taint. I was being tormented from all sides now, and Svetlana continued the verbal part of her torture.

"Let me know just before you blow your load," she teased. "I want to watch you ejaculate into my silky thong."

There was no way I was going to let this little sadist know when I was about to come. My history with Svetlana suggested she had anything other than my best interests at heart. She had teased me mercilessly for weeks, my torment causing her to self-lubricate. The only sexual acts we had engaged in, were her butt-fucking me over Adrian's desk, her milking me dry with a prostate massager, and her attempting to injure me with the doctored condom. All decidedly unpleasant events on my part, although I know she got her jollies those days. Now, she wanted me to trust her enough, to tell her before I came. Fuck her!

As it turned out, that bitch knew anyway. She felt my balls tense against the silk of her pajamas, and abruptly stopped touching me. I was stood there breathing heavily, my legs spread wide apart, just a few seconds from ejaculation, with no physical stimulation to take me over the edge.


12