My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is your cage still comfy?" she asked while sipping her wine.

Her question startled me a little. Had she noticed I was eyeballing her all the time? Was she implying I was getting hard all the time so it would feel uncomfortable?

I grinned awkwardly. "Yes, very comfy, I can hardly feel it," I lied, I had been very aware of me wearing it all afternoon.

"Truth or dare?" she asked suddenly and a little provocative. This was new. We regularly talked about sex of course, but this was more direct than usual. Of course playing truth or dare did not necessarily have to be something sexual, but who over the age of 14 has ever played truth or dare without it having a sexual component at the very least. I liked that she opened the game so directly though.

"Truth," I said, trying not to overthink it.

She paused a minute, seemingly thinking of a good question.

"Was the other day the first time you showed that chastity cage to anyone?" she asked.

"Yes, it was. Actually, aside from a few messages on a forum, you were the first person I told I was experimenting with chastity." I felt a little embarrassed answering such a question, but it felt good to talk to her about it.

"I'm flattered," she said smiling.

"Your turn," I said. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," she immediately said.

"What is the kinkiest thing you have ever done?"

She thought about it. "I don't know," she said. "I don't think of myself as kinky or something, but I like to have fun every now and then and sometimes I do things I never thought of doing, but I wouldn't call it kinky. So.... Yeah, maybe, one time my ex and I got out of an elevator at the 8th floor. There was a large window there, from the floor to the ceiling. It was dark out and it was really late at night. You could overlook the entire city from there, it was beautiful, but the whole city could see people moving behind the glass, since it was dark out and there were always lights on inside. My ex then put me up against that window and fucked me right there. Anyone could have seen us and it was a public place, so anyone could have walked in on us. I thought it was really hot. It felt, well, naughty. Kinky maybe. She smiled dreamingly while thinking back at it.

I felt my cock stir at the mental image of her getting fucked, feeling all exposed.

"Truth or dare?" she said, shattering my mental image.

"Truth."

She looked around the room and sipped her wine, apparently thinking of a question.

"Have you ever had a finger up your butt?" she asked, a little giggly.

I chuckled, feeling a little embarrassed about answering that question honestly.

"My own finger of someone else's finger?" I asked, mostly postponing answering the question.

"Both," she said, grinning.

"My own fingers, yes," I confessed. Then I really had to think about it. "Someone else's finger, just once I believe. My ex girlfriend tried it once. I liked it, but I don't think she did."

I took a sip from my beer and a memory came to me.

"Oh, no, someone else too, I just realized," I said. I had sex with a guy once who put his finger up my butt just before he put his dick in."

I felt a little ashamed about telling her that, but I had told her a couple of years back that I had fooled around with some guys when I was younger and that I thought I was bisexual. It had been a bit of a weird conversation, since she obviously didn't know how to respond to a guy being bisexual. In Patty's mind, as she shared it back then, girls could be bisexual but guys were either gay, and in that case not a real man, or straight and guys claiming to be bi were just gay but not ready yet to come out of the closet.

I had tried to educate her back then, but it has never been clear to me if I succeeded in that or that she actually still thought that way, and in this instant, telling her this, I wondered again if she maybe saw me as gay. Or straight and confused.

"Was it weird that I just told you that?" I quickly asked.

"No, not at all," she said, smiling lovingly at me. "I think it's cute."

There was that cute word again. For some reason I hated it when Patty called me cute. Patty wasn't the kind of girl that referred to a guy as being cute, men were either hot or losers in her book. And it didn't answer my internal question as well, and I was too hesitant to ask her directly at that moment, so I quickly asked: "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," she said, moving around on the couch to find a more relaxed position while keeping her knees together. And that was a good thing, because I couldn't stop my eyes from glaring at her strong thighs when she moved.

"Have you ever been tried bondage?"

"No. Well, not really like in being all tied up. I have been fucked with my hands tied to the headboard with a scarf, but I wouldn't call that bondage really. I didn't like it either, so it was just the one time. My boyfriend at the time that wanted to try it."

"What didn't you like about it?" I asked, really interested.

"I felt a bit too vulnerable I guess. Like I want to be able to control or steer or maybe even stop my boyfriend if I don't like something he's doing and I need my hands to be available for that. I don't' know, I just didn't like it at the time."

I nodded, somewhat understanding that from a women's perspective.

"And have you ever tied up a boyfriend?"

"That's two questions," she said.

"No, it's not. I asked: have you tried bondage? Tying up your boyfriend falls in the bondage category," I responded, a bit smirk about my own cleverness.

She smiled. "No, I have not. The idea actually never came to mind."

"Would you like too?"

"Now that I think about it, maybe. I could be hot. But you know the type of guys I date. They're not really the tying up type, if you know what I mean. They're usually the type that like to fuck me and maybe I like that about them and I can't see how they can just fuck me when they're tied up, so I really don't know." She actually seemed to be a bit confused for a second.

I nodded, silently wondering about why she dated those guys and if she wouldn't be happier in a dynamic in which she could be more dominant, but I let the thought go.

"Truth or dare?" she said, changing the topic.

I thought about it for a second. I was feeling the buzz of my beer and felt a bit horny. Did I dare say dare?

"Dare," I said, grinning.

Her eyes twinkled for a second as she thought of a dare for me. "I dare you to hand me the keys to that cage you're wearing," she said, grinning widely.

I chuckled: "I don't know about that."

"Don't worry," she said, "I promise you'll get them back before I leave. And you have too, you chose dare yourself so you'll have to do as I say or you'll lose."

"In that case: sure," I said. I got up and got the key from the bedroom.

"Is that the only one?" she asked when I sat down again and handed it to her.

"No, I have another on my keyring," I said honestly.

"That one too then," she said.

I sighed and demonstratively rolled my eyes, got up, and gave her that key as well. She grinned widely when I handed it to her.

"Thank you," she said.

"You realize I just trusted you with my most important body part, right?"

She grinned again. "I do, and now it's up to me to decide what to do with that. I own you now Conrad," she stated playfully.

I swallowed demonstratively and jokingly and smiled at her, realizing I we both were having great fun.

"More wine?" I asked and when she held out her empty glass I made a quick trip to the kitchen to resupply us both with more alcohol.

"Truth or dare?" I asked her, really hoping that she would say dare too, although I didn't have a dare for her in mind yet.

"Truth," she said.

"Do you watch porn?" I asked.

"Sometimes, but not regularly," she responded. "I don't masturbate that often lately, I usually have my teenager with a raging hardon ready to go anytime I want," she said, laughing.

I chuckled. "But do you watch porn when you masturbate?" I wanted to know.

"Sometimes, but certainly not every time," she said, smiling slightly. "I don't usually have the urge to see others fuck when I masturbate. But I do watch it sometimes, even without masturbating. And I watch lesbian porn sometimes, I think women are beautiful."

"Interesting," I said. "And what about gay porn?"

"No, I've never watched gay porn. I don't know, it just never came to mind." She paused. "Have you?"

"It's not your turn to ask questions," I chuckled, dodging the question.

"Truth or dare?" she quickly asked.

"Dare," I said, a little scared of what she might come up with, but too horny and buzzed to care anymore.

"Well, I know you own a, what did you call it, a Fleshlight," she said. "And a chastity cage," she added, grinning. "So, what other kind of sex toys do you have? I dare you to show them all."

I immediately felt embarrassed, like I was going to get caught, since I knew what kind of toys I owned and I was afraid there would be toys in there that might set her off, or even repulse her. I wasn't sure if I was ready to show them all, since it would mean confessing some kinks I'd never told her about. It just felt really personal.

But she dared me and I either had to confess I didn't want to and thereby implying I had some really weird toys, or just show them and hope for the best.

"You sure you want to see my sex toys?" I asked, hoping she'd change her mind.

"Yes, really, I'm curious."

I swallowed. "Okay," I said hesitantly. "They're in my bedroom. It's easier to take you to the toys than to take all the toys to you, so let's head over there if that's okay with you?"

She chuckled. "Do you have that many toys?"

I nodded. "You'll see, I guess."

We walked to my bedroom. I let her enter before me and watched her amazing figure, very aware she was butt naked except for that single, tight summer dress. I watched her bubble butt move as she walked and felt my cock swell again.

"Those drawers all contain toys," I confessed while pointing at a large cabinet with three large drawers.

"All of those drawers?" she asked, empathizing the 'all' in her question.

"Yes, all of those," I seed, suddenly feeling like a pervert.

I stood aside so she could look inside them herself. My heart pounded, dreading her reaction on what she was about to discover.

"That's probably a bit more than my little bullet vibrator," she chuckled. "I love going through someone's drawers," she cooed while opening the first drawer.

And I hate people going through mine, I thought.

"Oh my god!" Patty exclaimed while immediately pulling out my largest dildo and she bursted into laughter. I felt really, really embarrassed but my cock grew at the site of this hot girl holding my dildo while going wide eyed and laughing like she discovered an amazing dirty little secret, which technically she actually did.

"Conrad! Wow, that's so big. Do you actually stick that up your butt?" she exclaimed, trying to wrap her hand around it to gage it's actual size.

My face was red as a lobster when I stammered: "Well, that one not usually, but I have, yes." I shuffled my feet like a busted little schoolboy. "I usually use the other one."

She grabbed the other dildo and held it next to it to compare sizes. This one wasn't actually that big, just about 6 inches.

"That's still a pretty big cock," she said, laughing and her eyes twinkling with the pleasure of digging through my dirty little secrets. She wrapped her hand around this one. "This one I could take," she stated, chuckling.

I just grinned sheepishly, feeling utterly embarrassed but also enjoying Patty's pleasure.

She put the dildo's back and rumbled through the drawer. Since it was my anal play drawer, I knew she was looking at a few butt plugs in different sizes and materials and a few other items.

"What is this?" she asked, holding out a toy, seemingly confused about its shape.

"That's a prostate vibrator," I stammered.

"Ah, yes, I definitely don't have one of those," she chuckled.

"This is so much fun!" she said while closing the drawer and opening my bondage drawer.

"This seems kinky," she stated, picking up my ball gag and briefly examining it before putting it back. "Oh, and these match!" she exclaimed, picking up my leather collar and cuffs ankle cuffs. She threw them on the bed while grabbing the matching wrist cuffs.

"Can I see how those look when you wear them?" she asked.

I tilted my head. "I believe that is another dare," I said, attempting to limit my embarrassment.

"No it's not, I dared you to show me your toys, I said nothing about not showing them on your body," she grinned.

I chuckled at how she used my own previous interpretation of the rules of the game against me now.

"Sure, why not?" I said, realizing I couldn't sink much deeper that I already had. I took the collar from the bed and started to put it around my neck.

"No, no, not like that," she said. "Take of your clothes first."

"What?" I went wide eyed.

"Take of your clothes. Or do you always wear them while fully dressed?"

"Well, no, usually I'm pretty much naked when wearing them," I confessed.

"So, strip. Show me how you look all dressed in your, what do you call them?"

"Cuffs and collar," I said, still not sure if I wanted to comply. Well, I knew I wanted too, but I felt embarrassed. Patty seemed to be determined though.

I sighed: "Alright then."

I took off my shirt while feeling my cock fill it's cage in the prospect of dressing up in my most kinky outfit for her.

Patty sat down in my chair, crossing those amazing legs, and leaned back. Her face was glowing, her eyes twinkling and she was obviously having a great time. She watched me undress with a smirk on her face. While putting on my collar and wrist cuffs, I suddenly wondered if she was getting turned on by all of this or that it still was some playful fun.

I took of my pants and started on the ankle cuffs, but Patty quickly said: "Underwear too."

I looked at her and she saw the doubt in my eyes.

"Come on, I've seen you in your chastity cage before, nothing I haven't seen yet. Take them off," she said determined.

I felt myself blush again as I took off my underwear. My cock got as hard as my cage would allow. I leaned forward to buckle my ankle cuffs on and then stood up straight, showing her my outfit while trying to hide my cage with both hands.

She leaned forward in her chair and said: "That looks amazing. Really nice."

She got up and went back to the drawer. She took out a dog leash made of thin chain and a leather grip and walked towards me, grinning at me playfully. "Here, this will finish it off," she said while she clipped the leach on my collar.

I felt the presence of her body and smelled her feminine smell when she was so close to me. A part of me wanted to embrace her at that instant, to hug her, push my naked body against that pretty dress, to feel the warmth and softness of her body, but of course I could not give in to that.

Patty grabbed the leash and started walking back to the living room. "Come on," she said, looking provocatively over her shoulder.

"I could really get used to this," she said, grinning from ear to ear as she led me to the couch and sat down again. She picked up her wine glass, downed the last bit of wine and held it out to me. "Go get me another glass of wine," she said.

"Yes Ma'am," I said, trying to play my role, and took her glass to the kitchen, where I filled it up again.

"So, now you've seen me wearing it," I said when handing her the glass when I got back. "Should I dress up now?"

"No, please, come sit," Patty said, smiling. "Or do you really want to get dressed?" She glanced at my cock cage, which leaked precum again and did a terrible job of hiding my arousal, and smiled.

I just sat down, still a little embarrassed, but also enjoying this very much.

"Truth or dare?" I asked her, mostly to prevent an awkward silence.

"Okay, last one and then I'm done with this game," she said. "Truth."

I was hoping for a dare, but I figured she wouldn't go for the dare option at all.

I hesitated. I really wanted to know something, but I was afraid my question would be too personal. Then I realized I was sitting butt naked next to her, wearing a cock cage and cuffs, so I thought, what the hell.

"Does this turn you on?"

She smiled slightly, almost shyly. "Yes, it does," she said, then paused for a second. "I'm soaking, to be honest. Don't get any ideas though, I'm not going to have sex with you."

I chuckled. "No, not with this cage on," I joked.

"No, luckily I have control over that," she said, grinning deviously. "But I like it. I never thought having control over a guy would turn actually me on. Not like this anyway."

"So it's about the control for you? Not me being pretty much naked?"

"Yes, I guess," she said. "Although I can't ignore your outfit of course."

"I always thought there is a Domme in you somewhere, hidden, trying to get out."

"I don't know about that," she said. "I mean, I like fooling around like this, but that wouldn't make me a Domme I think."

"Really?" I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Getting turned on from controlling a guy seems the very definition of a Domme to me."

Patty really thought about that. Then she decided: "Nah, now I got you in this state I have really no idea what to do with you, so I don't think I'm a real Domme."

I decided to let the Domme part sink in with her for a while. It didn't matter what it was called, as long as she had fun.

"I don't think you have to do anything," I said. Then, shyly added: "But if something comes to mind, I might be willing to do what you order me to do."

She thought about it for a second. "So, if I give you an order you would do it?"

"Yes, within limits of course."

"What if you don't really want to do it?" she asked.

"Then I could use a safe word," I said. I saw the puzzled expression on her face and gave her a brief explanation of the concept of safe words.

"So what kind of things could I ask of you... or order you to do?" she asked.

"That's totally up to you," I said, grinning.

"I don't know," she said, suddenly looking as if she felt really awkward. "Let's just continue our series on Netflix, okay?"

"Sure," I said.

And so we did.

I couldn't really keep my attention with the series we watched, my mind kept wondering. What were we doing? Wasn't this going to ruin our friendship? Was this a one time evening of fun or was there some kind of dynamic unfolding? I was seriously overthinking, but I had a hard time not to.

My arousal was wearing off a bit, but never went away completely. I noticed Patty gazing at my chastity cage every once in a while. Some time later, she just gave me a quick smile while taking the handle of the leash in her hand. She just held it quietly while watching TV.

A while later her phone pinged.

"Ah, Ben's friend left," she said while reading her texts. "I'm going to go home after this episode."

I nodded, feeling a little disappointed and relieved at the same time. I wanted her here, but it was getting a bit awkward and I really wanted to jerk off. I had a lot of friendly fun this evening, but it also was the most erotic experience I had in a really long time.

"Are we okay?" I asked her when the show finished.

She smiled at me. A warm, genuine smile. "Yes, I think so," she said. "I'm just a little confused I guess. I'll work it out. Are you okay?"

"Yes. Turned on and also a bit confused, but I'm okay."

She grinned. "I'm still turned on too," she almost whispered, and then she boldly stated: "I guess Ben gets lucky tonight."

I felt my heart sink a little. I hadn't thought about her relationship with Ben the entire evening.

She got her stuff together and started heading for the door.