My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cleared my throat demonstratively. She looked puzzled.

"You still have the keys to my cage," I explained.

She laughed. "Oh yeah, I do." She took them out of her purse and handed them to me. "Just one thing," she said while I took them in my hand, "no jerking off tonight, okay?"

What?, I thought.

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Keep that thing on until you go to bed. I'd really like that."

I felt disappointed, but I loved the idea. "That's not fair," I complained. "You get to have sex as soon as you get home and I can't jerk off?"

"That's right," she said.

And then she left.

I tried to do as she had told, I really tried. But as soon as I took the cage off before stepping into my bed and my cock was available, I jerked off. I just wanted to edge a few times and then go to sleep, but as soon as the first edge arose I knew I was going to fail my edging plan and just cum. And it felt amazing.