My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rinsed off like she had soaped up, slowly, tracing her hands over her body. This time she did look at me though. She watched my face as my eyes traced her hands, hypnotized by her beauty.

When she was done, she stepped forward and pressed her soft, warm, wet body against mine, trapping my throbbing cock between our bellies, and she kissed me. She gave me a short peck on the mouth first, but then she put both hands on my cheeks and kissed me for real. Our tongues played with each other for a little while before she broke the kiss.

"I love you," I said softly, without thinking. It just welded up from my heart and rolled out of my mouth the second she pulled her mouth away.

She smiled and said: "I love you too. But for now: stop perving at me. Let's get out of here, I feel like playing with you."

I watched her dry herself off like I watched her wash herself, only this time she was just very efficiently and functionally working through the routine of drying herself. She was still magnificent to see though. When she had finished, she stood on tiptoes again to untie the rope around my wrists. Then she pushed a towel into my hands and said: "Dry yourself off and then come to the bedroom."

"Yes ma'am," I said and got to work.

When I entered the bedroom I had expected her to have dressed herself, but she hadn't. She was sitting on the bed naked with her legs pulled up beneath her. She had her laptop in front of her and a couple of ropes laid next to her on the bed.

"Lay down on your back perv," she said when I entered without looking up from the screen of her laptop. "I've found a channel on youtube with tutorials on rope bondage and I need to practice."

I laid down on the middle of the bed, putting a pillow behind my head and watched her work on her laptop to find the video she wanted to watch. When she found it, she positioned her laptop so she could see the screen, told me to pull up my legs, and positioned herself at my feet.

I just laid there silently while I watched her work. She positioned my leg like she wanted, with the knee bent fully and the heel of my foot almost touching my butt. Then she found the middle of a rope, wrapped it around my upper thigh and ankle and she followed the instructions in the video as someone explained how to tie what turned out to be a two column tie. She really looked as if she was studying, ignoring me while she used my body as an object to practice on. It was fun to be together like that. It was a little like our usual friendship, hanging out together while she was working on something, only this time it was ropes she studied and we were both naked.

When she finished tying her first ever frog tie she studied the results. It wasn't bad I guess, but she untied the rope and did it again while she watched the tutorial again.

"Is it too tight?" she asked when she was done.

I tried to move my leg, but it wouldn't give. It felt alright as far as I could tell, so I said: "I don't think so. I think I could keep this on for a while."

"Good," she said business like. And then she tied the other leg, this time from the top of her head. She worked slowly, watching carefully what she was doing and completely ignoring my nudity, making sure she got it right. Within a minute or two both my knees were pointing to the ceiling and I was immobilized. And more importantly to her, the second tie felt the same as the other one.

She looked pleased at the result, grinning at me like a girl that just got her driving license. Then she moved to sit next to me and said: "Give me your hands."

I did and she positioned them like she wanted me to hold them while she worked. She took another piece of rope and tied my wrists together using the same two column tie she had practiced before. This time she did tie them a little too tight and I let her know as soon as I noticed. She then unwrapped a little of the middle bound and tied it off, leaving a long piece of rope left.

When she was done she smiled at me. "Comfy?" she asked.

I chuckled and said: "Yes, I could hold out for a while I think."

"Great," she said, smiling at me. Then she looked around her bed. "I really need to get me another bed. I have no places to tie ropes to. So just keep your hands out of my way, alright?"

"Sure," I said.

Patty got up and got the grey bag with all our toys. She put it on the end of the bed and then she sat down next to it, near my feet.

"We have some toys we haven't even tried yet," she said, rumbling inside the bag. She got some things out, putting them on the bed coverings. I watched her and realized again how much I loved her. She currently was something between a Domme and a girl next door, sitting there with her legs crossed, as naked as I was, looking through the bag with all sort of kinky toys as if they were groceries.

She briefly got up to get a bottle of lube and the towel she took with her after our shower. Her getting those items changed the way I felt. At first I was just a model while she practiced rope bondage, but now, all of the sudden, I felt exposed and vulnerable with my legs tied up and my wrists tied together. It felt sexy to me to be this vulnerable and my cock woke up, growing slightly.

She sat down and smiled at me.

"You look so sexy, all tied up," she said, grinning. She took a moment to look at me. Then she picked up the metal butt plug with the purple gem on the base, dropped a big glob of lube on it in spread it around with her hand. She used the lube on her hand to lube up my butthole, pressing a finger in briefly. It made me grunt for a second. Then she put the cold, hard tip of the plug against my hole and put some pressure on it. She watched my face carefully, smiling at me, while I tried to relax my sphincter to let the cold, hard intruder in. Little by little the large plug entered me as I relaxed more and more, until it's wide base felt like it was too thick and it would never fit. I took a deep breath and pushed my ass out. Patty pressed on it and then it suddenly passed my butthole and slipped all the way in, making me moan. I loved the feel of a plug slipping in, it felt like my ass just devoured it. It made my cock twist and grow.

Patty grinned at me proudly, saying: "Good perv."

While wiping her hands on the towel, she looked down at my cock and balls. I did feel a little more confident about my privates after what she'd said to me in the shower and I noticed it made me feel more comfortable when she looked at me like that. She traced my balls with a single finger, smiling while looking at them. She put her hand under my balls and made a loop with her thumb and forefinger, pulling my balls down into their sack. She gently pulled on them a little. Her touch and the gentle tugging on my balls made my cock grow to fully erect within seconds.

"Let's just see how this works," Patty said, picking up the plastic zip bag containing the metal ball stretcher I ordered a while back. She took it out, together with the little wrench that came with it to open and close it with. "Oh boy, that's heavy," she said, grinning at me.

She took a little while to study how it worked before she turned the screws out to open the two halves of the thick ring shaped object. Then she put one half of the ring below my balls. It was cold and hard and I felt my balls flee for the warmth of my body. Patty stopped them from pulling up though by quickly putting the top half on the bottom half, trapping all kinds of skin between the two parts, making me flinch.

"Sorry about that," she said, noticing my reaction. She fumbled around a little with my scrotum, trying to get all skin inside the metal ring. It took her some time, but eventually she could turn the screws in, closing it slowly, carefully removing any skin from the gabs between the rings before tightening it further. Only when she turned it tight the first time I yelped, feeling skin getting trapped and crushed between the two parts that now pressed together with a lot of force. She quickly fixed it and got it shut correctly. This was not a toy to put on quickly. It seemed difficult, but she managed.

As soon as she let go of the heavy metal thing I noticed the true weight of it. It pulled on my balls and it felt as if my balls where made of steel, bearing down heavily. I looked down and noticed how the pull on my balls lifted my erect cock up from it's usual position, making it stand up straight while I was laying on my back.

Patty grinned as she looked at my stretched balls. She picked the metal device up again and let it drop. It felt like my balls dropped with a thud and my cock jumped straight up again.

"Damn, that looks hot," she said, still grinning. "How does it feel?"

"Like my balls weigh three pounds," I said, grinning back at her.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Yes, I do."

"Does it hurt?"

"No, not really," I said. "It just feels really heavy. But it wouldn't surprise me if it starts hurting in 10 minutes or so though."

Patty picked up my heavy balls again, lifted them up as high as they would go and let them drop again. The weight slamming against my perineum made me grunt, more in lust than pain.

"Do you think you could wear this with your chastity cage on?" she asked.

"I don't know. The cage or the ring might get in the way. But we definitely need to find out some time," I said, grinning. I really loved the feel of it and I was wondering how long I could keep this thing on without too much pain, or even damaging my precious family jewels.

Patty picked up the clover clamps. She studied them as she opened them and closed them. Then she moved, kneeling next to me and pulled on one of my nipples.

"Let's see how these feel," she said. Then she opened one of the clamps, placed it on my nipple and let go of it.

I screamed, mostly out of surprise of how much that thing hurt.

"Are you okay?" she asked, still holding the clamp, looking a little startled from my reaction to the clamp biting down on my nipple.

I grunted. "I don't know. Jeez that hurts!"

"Ah, come on, it can't be that bad," Patty said, studying my face. Then she picked the other clamp and placed it on her own nipple.

"God damn!" she yelled while going wide eyed. She took it off immediately. "Okay, that hurts pretty bad." She studied the beak of the clamp. "Oh, I see," she said. "They have little teeth on them."

The other clamp was still on my nipple. I could still take it, but it hurt way more than I thought it would and part of my mind was screaming: take it off!

"Do I need to take it off?" she asked me.

"Nah," I said, feeling my nipple burn in a cloud of pain. "I want to see if I can get used to it."

Patty grinned and immediately she put the other clamp on my other nipple. I grinded my teeth and grunted as the fierce clamp bit down.

Patty picked up the chain and pulled it, quite gently, making me grunt in pain.

"I like them," she said, chuckling. "They make your face go all crinkly." Then she glared at my cock. "Your cock seems to like them just fine too."

I chuckled, trying to give in to the pain on my nipples and not to fight it. Now that I had them on for a short while, I thought I could get used to the intense pain. The pain radiated from my nipples, but it seemed to flow to my weighed down groin and to be honest, it did turn me on a little.

Patty played with my weighed down balls some more, lifting them and dropping them a few times. I looked at her face. She had a vague smile playing on her lips. She really loved the sight of the shiny, thick, heavy ring on my ball sack and my cock jumping up every time she dropped my balls. Then I noticed she had her free hand between her legs. Her strong thigh obscured my view though.

Patty noticed me stare at her hand between her legs and grinned at me. She spread her legs a little and turned a bit so I could see what she was doing. She was tracing her lips with two fingers, sliding them up and down really slowly. With her other hand she grabbed hold of my cock and stroked it in the same, slow pace, in rhythm with her fingers gracing her slit.

"Do you think I'm weird for getting turned on by this? By seeing you tied up, with a plug up your ass and grimacing over those nipple clamps?" she asked while she looked into my eyes. It seemed a genuine question.

"No, not at all," I said truthfully. "I think it's really hot that it turns you on." I paused. "Why?"

She shrugged, still caressing both our genitals. "I don't know. If you would have told me a while back that I would love things like this, I would have laughed at you. I would never have believed it. But I do like it, it turns me on a lot. You see?" Then she showed me the fingers she had between her legs. They were clearly moist.

I grinned at her fingers. She moved them towards my face, offering them to me. I tried to lick them, but she kept them just out of reach for a few seconds, teasing me. Then she suddenly pushed both fingers into my mouth. She let me lick them and suck on them for a little while. I used my tongue to twirl around on them, as if I was sucking her dildo. It made me feel submissive. Slutty even. And then she slowly pushed her fingers in deeper until I gagged. She just grinned at me and did it again, making me gag again.

She chuckled, with that lovely, evil grin on her face. "I really love how pervy you are," she said softly. I could see it in her eyes, she really loved this.

Then she quickly pushed my tied hands down towards my groin and swung her leg over my head. Before I knew it she bore her pussy down on my face. I could feel the warm wetness of it on my lips and smell her scent. She pushed down on my face with all her weight, moving her legs to a more suitable position for what she wanted to do, pressing my head down into the pillow and cutting off my breath.

When she lifted her weight, she yanked the pillow away from beneath my head, making the back of my head drop on the matrass. I was looking right up her beautiful pussy and ass. I had seen them before of course, but always in such a haze of lust I never really registered how pretty her pussy was. She had very small inner labia and, if she squatted like that, it spread open very nicely, exposing the meaty looking hood of her clit. Her ass was a very pretty, puckered star. It looked amazing.

I only had a second or two to look at it though before she bore down again and I immediately started to lick, running my tongue between those pretty little lips, tasting her, drinking her, loving her with my mouth.

Just when I started to look for her clit with my tongue, she moved forward a little. I tried to follow her movement, but she pulled the chain of the nipple clamps, making the radiating pain, that I just got used to a little, explode and send a wave of pain through my whole chest area. It made me yell.

"Lick my asshole perv," she said.

As soon as my tongue found her pretty star, she dropped the chain on my chest, giving another yank on my nipples. I grunted, but kept working, feeling my poor nipples throb. I made my tongue as soft as I could and licked over the little pit between her butt cheeks. I lapped it again and again. After a few seconds, I tensed up my tongue and pushed it against the little hole, trying to get in, but it wouldn't open. I still put the pressure on it, knowing how great it felt when she did the exact same thing to me, and my reward was a soft moan from the girl I loved so much.

I made sweet love with her asshole using my tongue. I momentarily forgot all about my tied hands, my tied legs, the weight of my balls hanging down against my perineum and the plug in my ass. The nipple clamps I still felt, those were hard not to feel, but it didn't bother me for a second while I lapped at her pretty little butthole and used my tongue to press on it. It was my sole purpose to make her feel good, to obey her, to lick her ass.

After a while she moved her hips again, offering me her pussy. it felt a little wetter than it did before. I dove in, pressing my tongue inside of her as far as I could. I sucked up her wetness, craving her taste. Then I licked her with long licks through her slit, licking her inner lips, trying to suck them into my mouth, before moving towards her clit.

"Mmm, that's it sweet perv, lick me," Patty moaned. "Right there."

And I did. I licked her clit as if my life depended on it. I felt the little bump grow a little as soon as I found it, making it easy to feel where it was. I attacked it, feeling hungry for it, while I felt the soft wetness of her pussy on my nose.

She let me lick her for a while. I heard her moan a little occasionally, but she mostly enjoyed me eating her in silence. I did notice her breathing increase though.

Then, all of the sudden, she took off one of the clover clamps of my nipple. The blood running back into it made me feel an unbelievable explosion of pain, causing me to scream. Patty immediately pressed her whole pussy down on my nose and mouth, muffling the sound. God, that hurt.

Just when I got my bearings again from the haze of pain that had washed through me, she took the other one off, making me scream again. Somewhere far away I heard Patty chuckle while I screamed into her pussy.

She briefly lifted her hips to let me take a couple of quick breaths before bearing down again, cutting off my air supply. Then she used both hands to massage my nipples between thumb and forefingers, making me scream into her pussy again, although I didn't scream as loud as before.

"Poor perv," she said softly. "Suffering for me to make me feel your screams."

"Thank you for hurting me," I said quickly when she released the pressure of her weight pushing on my face, before I started licking her clit again. I meant it. I really wanted to suffer for her.

She gently massaged my nipples while I kept licking her. The pain slowly subsided.

After a little while she lifted her hips briefly to move her legs, kneeling back on my face with her thighs against my shoulders and her knees next to my arms. She pulled my tied hands up. For a second I thought she wanted me to use my hands on her pussy as well, but she pushed them to my chest and held them there for a second, indicating that was were she wanted me to hold them.

"Don't come without permission perv," she said. For a split second I wondered why she said that. I was turned on, but nowhere near spontaneous orgasm. But then I understood. She bent forward and wrapped her warm mouth around my cock.

For a second I thought I had suffocated on her pussy and went to heaven. Patty was actually sucking my cock for the first time ever! It was amazing! I would have doubled my efforts on her clit, where it not that I was giving everything I had already. She didn't even do anything special, she just gently bobbed her head up and down a little and rubbed my cockhead with her tongue, but the whole scene, including the wonderful feeling of being tied up, the weight on my balls and the plug up my ass made it one of the best sensations I'd ever felt.

She stopped sucking me briefly to take a few full breaths. She was panting and moaned softly. I was still sucking and licking her clit and it was clear she was getting very aroused by now. Then she went down on me again, sucking my cock with long strokes.

It took just a minute or two before I felt my orgasm build.

"May I cum Miss Patty?" I asked, half into her pussy, hoping she could hear me.

She sat up a little and pressed her pussy into my face again. "No perv," she said softly between two moans. She sounded like she was getting close and I just kept licking and licking her clit.

I felt her push my legs apart wider and she reached around my cock to lift and drop my balls a couple of times again.

"Yes, right there perv, keep going, I'm getting close," she said, panting.