My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sped up my licking action. My jaws were hurting a little and my tongue felt tired, but I didn't care. I was determined to make her cum.

She put my cock in her mouth again. She didn't really suck it. She just seemed to hold it in her mouth. I felt her moan on my cock and her breath on my balls. She was panting.

Just a little while later she held her breath for a few seconds and then I knew she was about to cum. I kept going, keeping an even speed. I felt her legs squeeze against my shoulders as her body tensed up and a few seconds later she moaned loudly on my cock, still not moving her head, just keeping my cock in her mouth. I felt her pussy squeeze as her abdominal muscles moved rhythmically. Some fluids ran out of her pussy, I felt it on my nose, that was almost inside her. It was so exciting, so amazing to feel her cum like that. When I felt the vibrations of her moaning on my cock I felt my own orgasm jumping up.

"May I cum?!?" I asked urgently. I hoped she registered it, she still seemed to be orgasming.

All she did was take her mouth of my cock before moaning another long, deep animalistic grunt. I felt her whole body shake for a moment.

Then she quickly lifted her hips to get my tongue off her clit. I heard her pant for a moment and a little later she giggled. She swung her leg over my head and laid down next to me on the bed, still breathing heavily as she laid her head on my shoulder. She gently caressed my chest.

"Good perv," she said softly, sounding really satisfied. "You did well."

I tried to stroke her hair but it was almost impossible with my tied hands. Patty chuckled at my attempt and said: "Come here," before she started to untie my hands. She dropped the rope next to the bed and got up briefly so I could wrap my arms around her to cuddle her for real. She wrapped her legs around one of mine, snuggling her pussy against my thigh.

"Are you alright?" she asked me.

"My knees are hurting a little but I'm okay and I can hold out for a few minutes, so let me just hold you," I said, deliberately not mentioning my desire to cum as well. I knew better to ask her to satisfy me. If she wanted to satisfy me, she would, and if she didn't feel like it, she wouldn't. It was her choice to make and I wouldn't take that choice away from her by asking her to make me cum.

"Hmm, you're such a good little pervert," she said, chuckling softly and then she kissed my chest.

We lay like that for a couple of minutes, enjoying each others proximity. I enjoyed the feel of her hair on my chest, her breathing body, the warm wetness of her pussy pressing against my thigh, just below where the ropes were. And I still enjoyed the plug in my ass and the weight on my balls. I could do without the leg bondage by now, my knees did hurt from being bent a little longer than was comfortable, but I didn't complain about it.

When she sat up a couple of minutes later, she said: "Let me get all these things off you." Then she untied the ropes on my legs first. I sighed when I could stretch them again. She wound up the ropes she used on my legs before untying my hands.

"How are your balls feeling?" she asked when she looked between my legs.

"Still heavy. It doesn't really hurt, I feel a very mild discomfort maybe."

She lifted them up, so I could see how they looked in their metal stretcher while still laying on my back. My balls looked tight and a little reddish, but it looked sexy in a kinky way. I could see how she liked the looks of them. She grinned at me while she showed me my own balls.

She sat down between my legs and used the little wrench to open up the ball stretcher. I was hoping they wouldn't hurt like crazy when it came off, but they didn't. Patty gently massaged my balls after she removed it, smiling at them lovingly. Then she briefly ran a finger over my cock. My erection had gone down quite a bit, but as soon as she touched it, it jumped back to life again and I got fully hard immediately.

"Put your legs up, will you?" she asked. I pulled my knees to my chest, giving her room. She carefully started pulling on the butt plug as I tried to relax. When I willed open my sphincter she slowly pulled the plug out. As soon as the wide part had passed my asshole it sort of launched out of my ass and it fell on the bed. Patty giggled at the way it came out of me.

I smiled at her as she wiped the lube of my ass with the towel. She looked so sweet taking care of me like that. I felt my love for her flow through me.

"Don't move," she said and she got off the bed. She left the bedroom and came back with my chastity cage in her hands. She knelt between my legs again and pulled my balls through the ring. Then she had some trouble wrestling my cock through the ring since it stubbornly decided it would stay almost hard all the time. When she got it through she worked the straps around my hips while I lifted my ass off the bed briefly to give her room.

She wanted to put the cage on, but my cock was just a little too hard. She seemingly decided to wait a little, since she started to talk to me.

"Thank you for being you," she said, sounding very sincere while she looked into my eyes. "I had fun tonight. And I love how you don't wine about not getting off. I never met a guy like you and I feel like it sets me free." She paused for a few seconds, looking at me. Then she said: "You know,

tonight was the first time ever I sucked a cock because I really wanted to, not just because I was supposed to or because I wanted to reward a guy or to get him to stop harassing me or something."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "I just wanted to have it in my mouth. No, I mean, I just wanted to feel you in my mouth. I really wanted to. And you gave me the freedom to really want it by not pressuring me into anything. Thank you so much for that."

I smiled at her. I felt really happy for her and it made me proud. It made up fully for all the pent up horniness of the last week, it made up for not cumming tonight and not knowing when I would cum again. It made me proud for wearing the chastity cage for her, knowing my reward was setting her free from any pressure she might feel.

"I really love you Patty," I said.

She smiled back and said: "And I really love you."

We just looked at each other for a little while. And then she glanced at my cock and quickly put the cage over my cockhead and pressed it down to the ring. She leaned forward the use the lock on the key on her necklace to lock my protesting cock up again.

"I really like it when you lock my cage," I said.

She chuckled. "You're weird," she said, grinning at me.

That made me chuckle. "No, I'm serious though," I said. "I love wearing it for you. It's like you're with me all the time, guarding my cock. I feel proud wearing it for you, even more so now that I understand it makes you feel safe and free when I wear it."

"Mmm, that's sweet," she said. "And pretty hot. And I understand the feeling of me being with you all the time, that's how I feel wearing your key around my neck. Like you're with me all the time, close to my heart." She paused, playing with the key, while we smiled at each other. Then she said: "I would like to add another rule though, a commitment, but only if you can fully agree to it. I want you to promise me that when you're not in the cage, when we are playing together or at Sue's or wherever we end up, to never cum without my permission."

"Really?" I asked. My heart jumped and my cock got hard in it's cage. It may sound like a restriction, but it felt like an opportunity to me, an opportunity to devote myself even more to her. "Yes, I'd love that. Thank you. I promise to never cum without your permission."

She chuckled. "You're weird," she said again, grinning. "And I love you for it. Thank you. And if you do happen to cum without permission because you couldn't keep it from happening, please be honest about it. I won't be too hard on you, but I want to know."

"Yes, I promise," I said. I meant it.

"Thank you."

Patty laid down next to me and snuggled her naked body against mine again. I stroked her hair while I held her. I wondered about why she was so sensitive for guys pressuring her into things she might not really want to do, and I realized it must be hard being a young, attractive woman amongst all those horny guys. And I wondered if there had ever been a guy who may have pushed her too hard.

We just laid there, close together, holding each other. After a while she abruptly lifted her head from my shoulder, as if something had startled her.

"I think you need to go home Conrad," she said softly. "I was almost falling asleep. It must be getting late and we both have to work tomorrow."

"Yeah, you're right," I said. We both slowly sat up. "I better put some clothes on."

After I got dressed we kissed each other goodnight. I tugged her into her bed, still naked, and kissed her forehead before letting myself out. I went home happy, cheerful and still very horny. I loved being horny for her. It set her free.

When I got home I noticed my boss had replied that it was fine for me to take the next Friday off. I texted Patty right away, hoping she got the day off as well, but I didn't hear back from her. She was probably vast asleep already and I smiled at the thought of her, laying naked in her bed, deep asleep.

The next morning Patty texted me to let me know she had gotten the day off on Friday as well. I was really happy we got to spend a whole extra day at Sue's farm.

"That's great!" I replied. "We could leave tonight if you like?"

A few minutes later she texted back: "No, I'm having dinner with my parents tonight. Pick me up tomorrow morning at 9."

I felt a little disappointed, since it would mean a night less sleeping together with her, in the same bed. But the prospect of us going to the farm and just one day of work left before we'd go was enough to quickly get over it.