My Best Friend is Actually a Girl!?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that's bullshit! My controller keeps drifting, man!"

"Hm." Dave said impassively. Internally he'd noticed how close he was holding the controller, and her, er, breast had been touching the joystick. He suspected that was the cause of the botched recovery, but he didn't dare voice that aloud.

"Maybe if I drink this soda and fight at the same time, then I'll do better."

Dave heard her say this, but thought not about the logistics of it as he concentrated on fighting Link, until he accidentally looked over and saw her sipping from the straw of the drink cup as it rested on top of her breasts.

Chapter Seven

Her very large, ample breasts.

Dave's confused horniness was overtaken by trepidation at the sight of it, as it looked rather unstable.

"Uh, are you sure that's a good idea?", he asked.

"It's fine, man, I'm totally in control." She said, straw still in her mouth. She looked over at him slowly to address him. "I've done this loads of-OH SHIT!"

She suddenly snapped her attention back to the TV right as Banjo and Kazooie plowed into Link with that so very hated Side B and took another stock. In the process the Coke cup was knocked off balance, spilling ice and sticky soda all over her shirt.

All over her shirt.

Uh oh.

"Ah crap, it's all over me! Ugh, I hate sticky stuff!"

Without giving Dave any time to think about what was happening, she removed her shirt.

He was so shocked by this that all he could do was avoid looking at her and instead stare at the shirt laid out flat on his floor. After all this time he's only just NOW noticed that the shirt had some Russian letters on it. It'd been a few years since he'd taken high school Russian, but if he was right the shirt said...Squeeze? Bounce? Something like that. He got the sense that it was the type of thing a cornball like Alex would wear, but he was still having trouble reconciling the fact that she was SITTING NEXT TO HIM WITH HER SHIRT OFF AND HER BOOBS EXPOSED. Thank goodness she had a bra on at least.

"Man, you were right, I feel like such a moron. Look, I think it's on my pants too!"

She stood up, revealing the dark liquid stain on her leggings. She was right, but she couldn't possibly-

"I guess I'm gonna have to take these off too."

Oh no.

OH YES!

Alex took off her leggings and picked her shirt up off the floor, holding her clothes to her chest.

"Sorry about this, do you mind if I use your shower to wash off?"

GUISHIOGIHIOUSGUHIDUOGHDIOU-

"Y-yeah, it's no problem, just head down the hall and to the left."

"Thanks." She said, apologetically. It seemed she'd calmed down a bit and now it was HER turn to look sheepish and red in the face. "I promise I won't take long, I'll clean up your carpet once I'm done, OK?"

"Don't worry about it."

She nodded and headed down the hallway. She turned back and yelled to him from the hall.

"This door?"

He looked over at her.

"No, that's the laundry room, you're gonna want the next door over."

"Okay!"

She hurriedly slipped into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Dave waited to hear the shower start up before he breathed out.

Chapter Eight

A chance to be alone with his thoughts. He didn't know if he was more relieved or terrified. As the hot water for the shower hissed its way through the walls, he contemplated everything over a bowl of pretzels as he stared through the TV. The match had been paused amidst all the chaos, but Dave was only seeing what was in his mind, trying to process the events of the last hour or so.

It was still so difficult for him to process the fact that Alex was a girl, but he was slowly coming to grips with it. How could he not have noticed? He supposed that it'd just never come up when they were hanging out online. Now that he thought about it, Alex's voice sounded less rough and scratchy in person than she did over a Discord call. He supposed that could be chalked up to poor microphone quality.

And as for it never coming up in conversation, it seemed like it just wasn't something he ever considered. Alex's demeanor was so brash and outgoing and well, masculine. The fact that she said stuff like "I'm freezing my balls off out here" probably helped disguise it too. It just seemed like something that never even needed to be questioned, like it was just an unspoken understanding between them.

But since apparently that was not the case, that made him question: Was his friendship with Alex, like, genuine? Was their whole relationship a big misunderstanding? Could he really look at Alex the same way again and trust her if she'd hid something like this from him for several months?

Well, that wasn't exactly fair, another part of him thought. He considered how Alex had acted tonight around him. She didn't seem dishonest or nervous at all. When he thought about how she'd acted, he found it hard to believe she PURPOSEFULLY hid her gender from him. It seemed more like she also just never thought to bring it up.

And as for whether or not their friendship was "real", he'd thought about the good times they'd spent together; staying up late watching movies, talking about their favorite music, about their hopes and dreams and what they wanted to accomplish in life. Dave had opened up to Alex in a way that he hadn't done for someone in a long time, and she had reciprocated that vulnerability. What they had was much deeper than just two buddies who sometimes played Steam games together. So why did it matter if Alex was a girl?

Well, there was that other thing to worry about...

Chapter Nine

For the first time, he'd started to reflect on Alex's appearance. When she'd taken her coat off (He had no idea how she kept those things hidden), when she'd bent over to pair her controller, when she had the drink cup balanced on top of her boobs, and of course when she spilled said drink cup and had to strip down to her underwear.

He thought about her mischievous, wily, yet somehow soft and kind face. He thought about her somewhat sharp canine teeth that almost looked like a pair of cute fangs. He thought about her boisterous and energetic attitude. And her body...

Oh boy, her body.

At this point, his brain opened itself up to thinking about the flashes of Alex in her underwear that he saw prior. She wore a bulky purple bra and purple underwear that complimented her coppery skin. He noticed that, as he suspected, she had an athletic build, with a fair amount of lean and muscle tone, but not lacking in curves whatsoever.

Moreso than her body though he thought about the embarassed way she spoke to him after the incident, standing there in her underwear, sheepishly asking if she could borrow his shower. At first it seemed like she was just embarassed that she'd gotten his carpet sticky. But could it also be that she was shy about revealing her body to him?

He didn't know how to feel about that.

One thing was for sure though, the weirdness couldn't go on forever. He'd been acting awkward around Alex, and she had picked up on the fact that something was up with him. He'd become drawn in, and that was not cool. He and Alex trusted each other and told each other things. Even if it was awkward, he felt like he had to address it so that he could ease up and feel comfortable around her again.

But what if...?

An unspoken question traveled through his mind, slithering like the serpent what tempted Eve. A desire that was present the entire time but that his mind had refused to address properly. Now that he was better able to process Alex's...femininity, these feelings began to grow stronger, demanding they be addressed properly.

She is attractive, isn't she? Maybe we could be something more than just friends...Maybe we could even...

No. He didn't trust himself to go further with that train of thought right now. He still hadn't gotten over his last botched date with someone he was introduced to by a friend. If he went there with Alex, if she learned his secret...It was too risky. Even if he was feeling things beyond the platonic for Alex, he couldn't risk ruining the friendship. It was too important to him. She was too important to him.

He heard the hot water stop running and the sound of the shower crank being turned to off. Geez, either he'd been sitting around thinking for a long time, or she really meant it when she said she'd be quick. He couldn't tell which it was. Well, whatever the case, it was time for him to face the music. He was going to be straight up with her, address it, and then hopefully they could move past it and enjoy the rest of their evening.

He just had to get up off the couch first.

Chapter Ten

After managing that Herculean task, he strided over to the bathroom door and knocked. He heard a muffled reply from the other side of the door.

"You don't gotta knock, dude, it's your house!"

He opened the door to find his friend standing outside the tub, towel already wrapped around her torso, the shower having made her hair even more wild and spiky than it already was, and Dave bemoaned that he was taking note of such details. She was cute, there was no denying it now, but...

"Feeling better now?"

"Oh yeah man, I owe you one big time, that shower was just what I needed!"

"Glad to hear it." He looked around and scratched the back of his head awkwardly, unsure what to say next. Self-doubt began to creep in but in a split second he chose to keep talking in spite of it. "Hey, so I've got something I wanna tell you."

"Yeah? What's up?" She looked at him, seeming perfectly content and patient.

"it's just...I dunno. I feel like I've been kinda awkward tonight and I just wanted to say that....Your towel looks a little strained."

This wasn't what he had meant to say, but his eyes detected a tiny amount of movement around her torso area, and he noticed at the moment that her towel was putting up an absolute battle against her, uh, prominent chest.

"Ah, I think I'm fine, go ahead and say what you were gonna say." Alex responded after looking down at her towel, which, Dave noticed, also seemed to make it looser.

"OK, well, I was just gonna say that I really...wasn't expecting you to be-"

"SHIT!"

The towel lost.

Alex was now fully naked, but he avoided looking in the moment. "Sorry, let me get that for you!"

"It's alright, don't come over here yet, the floor's-"

"AH!"

Dave slipped and fell on top of Alex. Luckily she was pretty strong, so she caught him and was able to control their fall so they both landed without breaking their necks.

Dave now lay on top of his nude, exposed female friend, and had no choice but to take the sight in.

Her face was the thing he zeroed in on. She looked shocked at first, and then embarassed at their positioning on the bathroom floor. She quickly blushed again and looked away.

"You don't have to avoid looking...I-I mean, I'm already naked, so...."

It was at this moment that Alex sounded the least like herself. She sounded soft, shy, and bashful, and he also detected a hint of something else in her voice.

Was Alex...attracted to him?

"Do....do you WANT me to look?" He asked gently.

"I....I think I do. Is that OK? Does that weird you out?"

A small note of panic crept into her voice, and Dave started to put things together.

Maybe...maybe she had been feeling the same things he'd been feeling all evening. Maybe she was also worried about saying or doing something weird and ruining everything. Maybe the evening hadn't quite turned out the way they expected for either of them.

"I mean, if you're cool with it then I don't see a problem..."

What was he thinking? He should've pulled away a lot sooner. He couldn't lead Alex on like this. Knowing him he'd just screw everything up.

Alex looked down and seemed to notice something that she hadn't before. "Woah, what is going on THERE?"

Dave hadn't been conscious of it somehow, but when he looked down he realized that his cock was bulging in his sweatpants.

Chapter Eleven

"Is that a Master Sword in your pants or are you just happy to see me?"

Alex quickly responded to Dave's boner with a lame joke, the perfect thing to diffuse the situation a bit. Just like that, the Alex he knew was back. God she was awesome.

"Heh, I suppose it is." Dave responded with a chuckle. "Happens to everybody sometimes, yknow?"

"Right, of course. But uh, I have to assume there may be some correlation between that and my whole...naked situation here..." She gestured to herself.

Before Dave could get his wits under control, the words just spilled out of him. "Look, I'm so sorry about all this, I mean I know this is really awkward and weird and I'm sure you could tell I've been acting off all night, it's just I wasn't expecting-"

Dave was interrupted as Alex leaned up and kissed him on the mouth. Her lips were soft, and in that moment he was burning to return the favor and then some, but she pulled away before he could attempt it. Gently, Alex took Dave's hand and rubbed it with her thumb. Dave didn't resist.

"Don't worry about it, man. I've felt that way too. I tried my best to play it cool, but...well..." Alex trailed off

"Go on." Dave said encouragingly.

"Well, I think you're hot, man. And I know it's been weird, so I get it if you don't wanna go any further and just wanna pretend this didn't happen. But am I wrong in thinking there's something going on here?"

"You mean besides the fact that you overestimated what my towels could handle."

"Yeah, dork, I mean like....between us. You've felt it too, haven't you?" Alex looked him in the eyes, and the shining green of them revealed hope concealed by a layer of pointedness.

"You're not wrong."

"Then what's stopping you?"

"It's....down here..." Dave indicated his pelvic region.

"Well clearly you don't have ED, so what's the problem?"

"I...It's..."

"Let me be the judge."

"Are you sure?"

"Well lookit, you've seen me naked, haven't you? Seems only fair if you return the favor."

Dave didn't look convinced.

"Look dude," Alex said, "I've been with some weird guys, I'm sure whatever your damage is, I can handle it. As your bro, I'm asking you, please, trust me on this."

Dave finally relented. He was scared beyond his wits, and he was really hoping it wouldn't come to this, but Alex was right. This situation was totally weird, but maybe if he relented then it'd even things out...or something.

"OK, but don't say I didn't warn you."

Alex rolled her eyes right before Dave extracted his erect cock fromhis pants, at which point they became as big as saucers.

Yup, this was what he was afraid of.

Dave had an unusually large penis.

The last time he had gotten on a date with a girl, they had attempted to have sex, but his penis had gotten in the way and accidentally hurt her. Nothing serious, but it had certainly killed the mood, and Dave felt very guilty about the whole situation. Even before that, he'd had various awkward sexual exchanges with women, and he seemed to have the bad luck of being with women who just didn't know what to make of his dick size. Everyone always said big dicks were the shit, but in Dave's experience they only seemed to get in the way and make things needlessly complicated.

His experience with women wasn't entirely negative, more mixed, but he never felt like he had a partner who was really matched to him. And with the look on her face, Dave was terrified he was about to ruin the friendship with one of his closest friends now thanks to his stupid big penis. Emphasis on "stupid".

However, something unexpected happened. Alex's shock soon gave way to a look that did not indicate fear or disgust, but she seemed....intrigued by it. Excited, even.

"Holy shit. How did you fit this thing in your PANTS?"

"I don't know, I mean, I guess it's a grower and not a shower..." Dave grew sheepish again. He didn't know how to deal with a girl who actually seemed drawn in by the length and girth of his member.

Alex had a hungry look in her eyes as she gazed at his cock. As it rested on her stomach, he could feel her heat against it. Not just her ambient body heat or the heat of the hot shower water either. He could feel heat...further down.

And it felt...good.

Apparently Alex was thinking something similar, as one of her hands reached down and caressed the region that was currently obscured from his view by his own organ. She exhaled softly and then brought the hand back up and around his cock. He noticed how two of her fingers were wet. And sticky.

Yup, she was definitely attracted to him.

Chapter Twelve

As she held his cock with her hand, gently rubbing her own fluids onto his extension, she made eye contact with him. Slowly she brought her hand around to the back of his head and drew him in closer. They were now practically nose to nose. Dave was close enough that he could see a mole he hadn't noticed before, just under her left eye. He looked into those eyes, and drank in the gorgeous shade of green they were, her continuing to stroke him all the while.

"C'mere, dork." Alex uttered softly.

Without another word, their lips met, and Dave was finally able to quench his desire to kiss her. He hadn't realized it until that moment but he had been wanting to do that all night. Her lips were soft and pillowy, and it was clear she knew what she was doing. Dave made the next move, opening his mouth up some and letting his tongue probe Alex's teeth, to which she quickly let him in, bringing her tongue forth to meet his. His tongue gently grazed across her sharp canine teeth on its way in. The tongues probed and danced and wrestled with each other, their owners softly moaning all the while. Alex grabbed a hold of Dave's curly hair and continued idly stroking him with her other hand, and the two stayed in that bliss for a while, enjoying the taste of each other. After what felt like hours but couldn't have been more than a few minutes, Alex pulled away panting, a strand of saliva still connecting their mouths.

"So..." Dave said breathlessly. "What do you think?"

"I think...I think you just made up for not offering to come in the shower with me."

"That so?"

"Yeah, be nice to have someone to help with those hard to reach places..."

"Well then lemme double make it up to you..." He said, placing his hands on her waist. At this point he turned his attention towards her body. He admired her graceful neck, which, he noticed for the first time had a choker. He quickly glazed over that detail however as he admired her collarbone, and following that, her breasts.

They were big, of course, but they also drooped in a soft, pleasing sort of way, and her perky nipples pointed away east-west style. He also noticed her right breast had a cute little mole on it, similar to the one under her left eye.

He would've loved to get a handful of them right then and there, but at the moment his attention was directed elsewhere. While his eyes admired her stomach, which appeared soft but had a faint hint of a four-pack, his hands continued their journey down her sides, over her surprisingly generous hips, and they came to rest on her butt.

His eyes moved once again, this time to her thighs, including yet another mole, this one on the inner part of her left thigh. For a moment he thought about how he always found it weird that things like moles and freckles are shunned by the beauty industry, because he always liked them, but then his attention realigned to his hands.

He squeezed a bit, and Alex let out a little squeak when he did so. Dave paused his advance. Alex quickly looked at him with lust in her eyes.

"Keep going."