My Best Friend is Actually a Girl!?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without delay, Dave followed the girl's eager request, kneading her bottom with his hands. She continued to make noise, but now she was moaningly contentedly as he explored her rear. He admired how toned, yet also plush and soft she felt under his hands. Alex seemed to be enjoying herself as well, still moaning and moving into him, the hand previously resting at the back of his head now moved down to his lower back. He had noticed, at that point, she seemed to have forgotten about stroking his cock somewhere along the way.

Sensing an opportunity to tease her a bit, he stopped kneading her for a moment, and Alex opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Hey, that was starting to feel good, what gives?" She asked him, clearly miffed with the interruption.

"Not you, by the looks of it, you big nerd." He replied, pretending to care and that he hadn't also stopped noticing at some point. "You got so caught up with me manhandling you that you forgot all about jerking me off. Tsk tsk tsk."

Alex looked caught off guard for a moment, then quickly recovered, an evil gleam appearing in her eye.

"Well then, if I haven't been holding up my end, allow me to catch up!" She said, and quickly grabbed a hold of Dave's shoulders. They rolled, and next thing Dave knew she was on top of him, looming over with that same evil look in her eye and mischievous smirk playing at her mouth. His eyes drifted to her breasts hanging over his stomatch in a seductive fashion, and he was once again tempted to grab them and squish the hell out of them, but he could tell Alex was eager to have a turn being on top. She ran her hands down his chest and stomach until she hooked her fingers under the collar of his shirt.

"This is coming off." She said, in an eager and decisive fashion, like there was no question to it.

Dave obliged and helped her take his shirt off. There was no need to be self-conscious at this point.

Alex looked him up and down, admiring his figure, and Dave wondered if he looked so approving when he was taking her in. He hoped so, because he could tell Alex liked what she saw. Dave was a health-conscious guy, so he tried his best to stay in decent shape, even if he wasn't perfect.

"Man, you're a fucking beefcake."

Wh--Dave was suddenly shaken from his thoughts.

"Y-you think so?"

"Yeah man, I mean look at you, look at these tits!" She said, placing her hands on his pectorals. No girl had ever admired his "tits" that way before.

Dave took it for granted, but upon further reflection, it had been a while since his last relationship, and he'd spent a lot of time alone working out...Guess it paid off.

"Well, glad you like em, but what are you gonna do now that I'm at your mercy, o Mighty One?"

"I think...." Alex said faux-ponderously, "I think I'm going to give this fine slab of meat a taste test."

She leaned in and kissed his neck, before beginning to move down toward his chest. She kissed several different spots on his chest, periodically giving him very gentle little bites of affection.

Dave moaned. "Alex..."

Alex stopped what she was doing and looked him in the face smugly. "Who's the bottom now?"

"I'll be whatever you want me to be, just please, keep going..."

"Easy there, my friend, if you thought that was a lot, then prepare yourself."

"For what?"

"I'll show you, just gimme a second, I gotta adjust myself!" She said, in a pretending-to-be-annoyed sort of voice. She shift down a bit so that her face was level with his right pectoral, and her hand held his erect member, previously resting flat against his stomach. She looked up at him and grinned, showing teeth again. She playfully stuck out her tongue and began licking his nipple, circling clockwise. At the same time, her hand began to slowly, teasingly stroke him once again. Dave threw his head back and moaned, and she continued like that for a little while before stopping.

"You're so big I can barely get my hand all the way around..." She said, before continuing to graze her tongue around his stimulated nipple.

"Oh, c'mon, it's not...Ngh...that big..." Dave said, trying to be humble, though he admitted he still found his length and girth worrying.

"Oh yeah? Well maybe you just don't have a proper sense of scale."

Alex changed positions once again, moving away from his nipple and readjusting herself so that she was eye-level with him once more.

"Allow me."

She took hold of his cock and maneuvered it prone against her considerable rear as she sat on top of him. She began grinding on him, his appendage sliding between her cheeks as she moved up and down. The sensation was very erotic for Dave, but to his surprise, Alex joined him in the moaning.

"I don't know about you...but to me this thing feels pretty big between my ass..." She said between moans, looking him in the eyes with pure lust. "I can't wait to have this thing inside me."

Upon hearing that, a bit of panic flared up for Dave, and he stopped moaning as reality struck him once again. "Are you sure? I mean, I just...I don't wanna hurt you."

Alex quit hotdogging him, then looked at him seriously. "I'm gonna be OK."

"You promise?"

"Yeah, of course!" Alex snapped. Dave was taken aback by this, and clearly Alex could tell.

"Sorry, sorry, it's just...Whenever I hook up with guys, when they put it in I always have trouble feeling it. It's not cause they didn't try to be attentive either, I mean some of them did, but like..." She sighed in frustration. "For my whole dating life I've always had more luck with girls than guys, cause it seems like girls at least have stuff that's big enough for me."

Dave realized, with a bit of shock, that he remembered how Alex had mentioned to him that she was bisexual at some point. He decided that wasn't important to bring up at the moment. "And then there's me." Dave added on to her thought.

"And then there's you." Alex agreed, leaning in close to him. "I gotta be honest, I've had a crush on you for a long time."

"Really?" Dave asked. He knew obviously there was chemistry between them now, but he hadn't considered how far back that might have gone for Alex.

" Yeah." She replied. "You're so cool, and smart, and you make me laugh, and you aren't weirded out by me or put off like some guys are."

Dave blushed and scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "Well, thanks, I really appreciate that." Despite the illicit activies they'd been partaking in, hearing Alex compliment him like that still made him feel bashful.

"You're still a dumbfuck, though." Alex said teasingly.

"Well yeah, why else would I have stayed up till 3 AM watching Back to the Future with your crazy ass?"

Alex laughed, and it was a soft, melodic sound, not at all like the cackles he was used to from voice calls with her. He got the impression that particular laugh wasn't for just anybody. "You make a fair point, but that doesn't change the facts."

"Which are?"

"Well, I guess to be blunt...I love you, man. The fact that you have this monster between your legs just seals the deal for me."

"Alex..." He said, emotion bubbling up in his chest. He hadn't realized it until his moment, but his pre-existing strong bond of friendship with her and their newly-arrived sexual chemistry were coalescing into one single, solitary truth in his heart. He felt the same way.

"I...." He began sitting up to meet her eyes. His hand planted loosely over a bottle of shampoo that had gotten knocked onto the floor in the chaos earlier. "I love y-"

At that moment the watery shampoo bottle slipped out from underneath him and shot out the open bathroom door. Dave lost his footing and fell back down, hitting his head on the tile floor.

"Oh shit! Are you OK?" Alex said, suddenly looking very concerned for her friend. Dave sat up again, wincing and rubbing the back of his head.

"I'm fine, I just....You wanna do this somewhere else?"

Chapter Thirteen

This seemed to break her out of her state of worry, as she snorted and laughed at the comment. "Haha, yeah, this hard porcelain's not exactly comfy."

Alex got up, taking Dave's hand and helping him up as well, and they carefully stepped out of the bathroom and into the hallway.

"Well if it's comfy you want, I've got just the thing." He said, with a voice that surprised him as it came out of him. He sounded so much more suave and confident than he felt.

Alex was into it though, seeing as she grinned and bit her lip mischievously, looking at his pants. "You're not gonna need those, are ya?"

"Oh yeah, I guess not." Dave replied, having forgotten he was still wearing them.

He cast aside his pants the rest of the way and Alex observed, apparently just as interested in his legs as she was in his torso. The now fully-naked couple made their way over to his bedroom, where Alex laid on the bed and spread her legs open. At this point Dave noticed just how wet she was. The clear, sticky fluid had run down her smooth, tender inner thighs and was now slowly leaking out of her onto the bed. Her vulva was pink and puffy, clearly aroused and eager to accept his dick. Her face was flushed, and the rosy tips at the end of her hefty, plump breasts were standing up.

He positioned himself missionary-style, with the tip primed at her entrance. He looked her up and down, allowing himself to savor her again. Her body was unbelievably sexy, with her full breasts, toned stomach, bronzed skin, shapely hips, and smooth legs, but what he admired most about her was her face.

She had a plain, tomboyish, average quality to her that drew him in. Her features were soft but also impish in a way that he could see her either beating him in a game or comforting him when he'd been having a rough day. Her choker accentuated her developed neck, and her eyes were a spectacular shade of green. He hadn't really noticed before, but swore he could see sparkles dance in those eyes of hers.

"Well, what are you waiting for, dude? C'mon, put it in!"

And of course he'd be remiss not to mention her personality. Obviously the best part about her.

He acquiesced to her request, slowly easing his length into her eager slit. She let out a sound that was half-moan, half-sigh as he entered her, as if some tension deep within her was finally coming undone. He believed maybe he was feeling something similar, but there was no time for that right then. Right now, he had to be a man and pleasure his girl.

And pleasure her he did.

Starting slow, he eventually began to speed up and move at a more regular pace, thrusting in and out, trying to find the perfect angle. All the while, Alex seemed happy as could be to accept the full length and girth of his member, all the way down to the base. As he sped up Alex's moans became more intense and more high pitched. As he thrusted in and out of her he placed one hand on her shoulder for support and held hers with the other. They continued like that for a little while until eventually Alex said "H-hold-fuck! Hold on, I've got an idea!"

At this Dave stopped thrusting and allowed Alex to change her position around a bit. She requested something of him and he obliged, laying on his back with his cock against his stomach.

With her back to him, Alex sat down on his lap and allowed his member to penetrate up into her. From this angle Dave could admire Alex's big butt, which he didn't object to in the least. He welcomed the opportunity to worship it properly as she bounced on him, cooing and moaning at the feel of him.

"You like that, dude?" He asked her.

"F-fuck yeah! Your cock's fuckin'-ngh-amazing!"

Again they continued like that for a while, until Dave, in his fervor, spoke up.

"This-ha-feels great, I just wish I could see those tits from here..."

"Oh y-yeah? Is-ah-is it my tits you want?" She said, still bouncing on him.

She then stopped bouncing for a minute and spun around, cock still inside her, so that he could admire her front, breasts included.

She grinned evilly as he placed his hands on her hips and she raised her arms behind her head, drawing attention to her toned, curvy body and hefty breasts. The jiggle of her tits as she bounced up and down was almost hypnotic in its rhythm, and it was almost as if she was getting off on him getting off on her, the pleasure was so mutual and intense. Dave could resist her breasts no longer, and he began kneading them as he had done to her butt before, feeling his fingers dig into the soft, squishable bosoms, as well as how hard her nipples were as he teased them. Apparently Alex enjoyed that quite a bit, as she moaned loudly when he took hold of her boobs, and continued doing so as he caressed and groped her.

Eventually Alex leaned over so her body was perpendicular with Dave's, her hips still working his cock and her pendulous breasts swinging around his face.

Without thinking any further, Dave opened his mouth and took one of her nipples in.

Her moans persisted, stronger than ever before, and he did his best to alternate between both of them, trying to worship both equally, sucking greedily and stimulating the bud by rubbing his tongue around it in circles. Eventually Alex ramped up the intensity and started slamming her hips onto his cock faster, to the point that he could barely even think straight at all.

"Oh, fuuuck, keep sucking!", she moaned in ecstacy.

Right as he began to worry he might cum inside her on accident, a shivering, shaking sensation seemed to travel through her, and she screamed with pleasure as her orgasm rocked her body. He managed to hold against the sensation of her sex tightening on his cock, and as she came he swore he could feel a rush of warm liquid coming from her nipple in his mouth. Once she relaxed she pulled away and it was revealed to him that, indeed, his pleasure-addled mind was not just playing tricks on him. The nipple he had been suckling was gently trickling milk. She had lactated.

As if she couldn't get any hotter.

"Woah, you can make milk? That's awesome!"

"Wh-Oh..." Alex said panting, clearly still recovering from her orgasm. "Yeah, it's like...a hormone thing...I have a condition where that happens...and my tits are...really sensitive..."

"That's...that's really hot, I gotta be honest. I kinda have a kink for that..."

"Well I'm glad...most of my partners thought it was kinda weird and gross..."

"Well fuck those guys!" Dave said, and Alex laughed again, laying on him as they both rested to catch their breath.

After a few moments, Dave spoke again. "OK, that was intense...." He started.

"...But now it's my turn."

Gently but firmly grabbing his partner, he flipped their positions so that he now lay on top of her, an arm coiled underneath her lower back gently to support her, the other hand now once again holding hers. They stared deep into each other's eyes, and in an unspoken moment of understanding, the two kissed another deep, passionate kiss. Their tongues wrestled, eager to taste each other once again, and the salty taste of Alex's tongue mixed with her breast milk he'd tasted, and the combination was sensational. Eventually Dave let go so that the girl could get some air, but she looked disappointed that he'd pulled away.

"Are you ready?"

"Fuck yeah I am." She said, lust in her eyes and enthusiastic hunger in her voice.

With that, he entered her for the final time that evening, and began thrusting once more. He swore his cock had only gotten harder as it grew increasingly more and more pent up, but he was determined to let Alex climax at least once more before he released himself. He thrusted in the spot she'd come to like best, at an angle that drove her crazy with the pleasure of it all, and just to take her over the top he once again alternated between her breasts, licking and suckling and caressing the soft pillows of flesh with his hands, trying to coax the milk out of them as he had before. As he started thrusted faster and faster, he knew that his friend was getting closer to her peak, and her breasts once again began to leak. In the fervor she took one of her own breasts and began sucking on it enthusiastically, seemingly eager to taste herself, but as they drew toward the edge of their limit, both let go of the breast they had in their mouth

"Alex, I'm gonna -urgh- come!"

"Me-ahn!-too!"

"I have to-ha-pull out!"

"No, don't! I'm on birth control! Y-you can come inside me!"

"Are you s-sure?"

"Yes, please!"

"OK! Then I'm COMING!"

"COMIIIIING!!!"

As their climaxes arrived, the two locked lips once more, practically screaming into each other's mouths in utter ecstacy. Dave got to feel Alex's pussy constrict his cock and squeeze the cum out of it, and Alex gushed as she felt her soaked pussy being flooded with her partner's white-hot seed. Another wave of pleasure-spasms rocked her body, and she rolled her eyes in pure euphoria. It was a full 30 seconds of the highest pleasure two people can give each other.

They didn't just have sex that night. The two met each other, mind, body, and soul. They had the experience of finding each other, and finding that each was perfect for the other.

Chapter Fourteen

Later on, they both laid on their backs in bed, Alex lying on top of Dave, his cock still comfortable inside of her sex. Alex was enjoying the feel of his warmth inside of her, and for a time no words were said as the two simply enjoyed being a part of each other.

Then, Alex spoke up.

"Hey Dave?"

"Yeah?" Dave said, sounding as if he were in the process of falling asleep.

"What were you gonna say to me earlier? Yknow, in the bathroom?"

"Oh. Oh, yeah. Well, I was just gonna tell you that...I hadn't been expecting you to be a girl."

"I figured as much. You still feel weird about it?"

"Hell no." He said, and kissed her on the cheek.

She smiled and looked at him again. "I didn't expect you to be such a hot guy either, yknow. I was so embarassed when I got soda everywhere, I was just so nervous that I kinda lost my cool."

"Yeah, well, maybe I should thank you for spilling that soda, cause look where we are now."

"Hehe, yeah." She said contentedly, placing a hand on her warm belly.

Dave's smile shifted into a more pensive expression.

"I guess, I dunno, I was worried about making it weird by talking to you about it, I was afraid it might ruin our friendship."

Alex contemplated this for a moment.

"And now?"

"Well, now it seems dumb."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I guess I hadn't given it much thought but...I always kinda knew there was something different about you compared to all my other friends. I guess now I just understand it better."

"Yeah, understand me sitting on your hog."

Dave laughed. "Yeah, it's a pretty big change from last week, huh?"

"Definitely."

"But...I feel good."

"Me too."

"So, you wanna keep doing this?"

Alex turned around to face him. In his state of post-orgasmic clarity, Dave's mind had settled on how beautiful she was.

"You bet your sweet ass I do."

The two shared another loving kiss. There was nothing sexual in it, as they were much too drained for that. It was a gesture of pure appreciation for one another.

"Okay..." Dave said, nodding off for the final time until the next morning. He sleepily mumbled out "By the way, something else I was gonna say in the bathroom earlier..."

Alex looked at him with amusement. "And what might that be?"

"Love....you...."

Alex kissed him one more time on the cheek and spoke softly in his ear. "Love you too, bro."

She laid on him again, and the two lovers drifted into a deep, contented sleep.