My Best Friend Meets My New Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's start in the bathroom and get rid of all that hair," I said.

I told him to strip as I turned on the water. I handed him a bottle of soap with hair depilatory in it and told him to soap up and wait 10 minutes before rinsing it off. When he got out of the shower I ran a razor all over him, including all his pubic hair and the little hair he had on his ass. When I was done he didn't have a single hair below his eyebrows. I rubbed moisturizer all over him to the sounds of him moaning softly.

I told him it was time to make him pretty and sat him down at my makeup table. I put a black wig on his head, matching my hair and started to do his makeup. I used the same routine on him as I did on myself. He wanted to be my twin after all. I stood behind him and went to work. It was easier than I thought as I've never put makeup on someone else. He sat there in silence while I brushed his cheeks, ran eye shadow over his eyelids, attached false eyelashes and finally applied a bright red lipstick.

"Wow Jess, you really are a magician! I look hot!" he said.

"You really do Nicole," I said, switching to her girl name for the first time. "Now it's time for the real fun, your first lingerie!"

She dropped the towel and we walked into my closet where the pink set was hanging. It was a beautiful set, but it was a little high cut and didn't show a lot of boob. Then it dawned on me, Trent wasn't picking this outfit for Jessica, he was picking it for Nicole. It was looser than most of my other things and anything low cut would look silly on Nicole. The thong was perfect for her. Trent was right, Nicole really has a girl's ass and I can't wait to see her cheeks split by a thin strip of pink fabric.

For her first time as a girl, getting dressed was simple for Nicole. She put the pink babydoll over her head and slid it down. I made sure she didn't mess up her hair and makeup. She stepped into the thong and pulled it up as I helped adjust it to minimize any bulge. She squirmed a bit, not being used to lace rubbing against her asshole. I told her she would get used to it and to go sit on the bed while I got dressed.

I stripped and put on a dressing gown. My makeup was still near perfect from earlier so I only had to do a few touchups. I walked to my closet and knew I had to pick something in the same color so we could be twins. A pink bustier with garter straps caught my eye and I grabbed a pink g-string and pink stockings. I said to myself that we could still be twins, but I was gonna be the hot one! I had worn this bustier before and I knew it pushed my boobs up so they looked even more enormous. I slid the stockings up my legs and attached them to the clips. Last was the g-string, so I could keep my stockings on if my panties happened to come off.

I walked into the bedroom to see a hot brunette on my bed. She hadn't perfected a female voice yet, but in her best tone she said, "Whoa Jess, you look amazing!"

"Thank you sweetie," I said, "You look amazing too!" Then I yelled, "Trent, were ready. Come get your girls!"

I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. I guess Trent was excited. We hadn't really discussed this part of the plan so I don't know what he was thinking. Did he want to just play with Nicole or did he want me to join in? I looked at Nicole and she looked nervous again. The door flew open and there he was.

"Hello ladies, wow, am I walking into a Doublemint Gum commercial? I've never had twins before!" Trent said jokingly.

He jumped on the bed and went right for Nicole. Kissing her deeply and picking up right where they left off in the hot tub with a full blown make out session. This is the first time they had done it in front of me. My hot husband and my newly transformed best friend kissing was hot! They continued to kiss, Trent on top of Nicole, while I was lying on my side with my elbow on the bed and my hand behind my head, just watching. I thought about reaching into my panties, but I decided to wait and let everything build up.

Finally taking a break from sucking each other's faces Trent pulled off and said, "Wow Nicole, you really are beautiful. My Jess did a wonderful job! Your hair, makeup, and lingerie are so hot! The only thing you're missing is the huge tits, but maybe we can work on that."

"She's been missing out," I said, "She would have every guy in New York chasing after her."

Nicole had been silent to this point. I wasn't sure if she was enjoying our compliments or just nervous. Probably a little bit of both. Finally she broke her silence and asked, "So how do you want me?"

"There's a couple options," Trent said, "On your back with your legs on my shoulders or On your knees with me behind you."

"So Missionary or Doggy," Nicole said, "What do you thing Jess?"

"I think for your first time you should be on your back. You can look into each other's eyes and do that make out thing you both seem to be so fond of!" I said.

"Ok," Nicole said, "But please be gentle!"

"Of course he will sweetie," I said, "And remember you can say stop at anytime."

"Time to get you ready, Baby!" Trent said as he kissed her one more time.

He started to kiss down her body through the babydoll, stopping at each non existent breast to give some attention to her nipples through the satin. He continued with kisses leading a trail to the bottom of the nightie and the top edge of her thong. He completely skipped over her cock that was starting to get hard and put his hands underneath her, lifting her up a bit. He put her feet on the bed and bent her knees so he could access her ass like he had done to me the night before.

"Wow, Trent said, "I was right about that ass in a thong! I need to take a better look later."

He quickly pulled the strap to the side and started licking her hole. Not expecting this, Nicole yelled, "Oh My God, What are you doing to me?!"

I said, "He's just getting you ready. We were serious when we said we want you to enjoy it."

Trent continued licking and I could see he was trying to put his tongue inside Nicole's butthole. She was tight and starting to rock on the bed as if to tell him to try harder. She was thrusting against him and I was glad. I could tell she really wanted this and I was happy for her. Next he reached for the lube and coated his finger. He stopped licking and started some light pressure with his finger against her rosebud. It finally popped in and she yelled, "Holy Shit!"

"It's ok sweetie," I whispered in her ear. "He's starting to open you up. You've felt his dick, it's a lot bigger than his finger. Any uncomfortable feeling will fade away soon and you'll really enjoy it."

"Ok Jess," she said, "Thanks for being here. I love you."

"I love you too Nicole!" I said, making sure to stress her feminine name.

She flinched again as a second finger entered the picture. She tried to scream out again but I muffled her by kissing her. This seemed to calm her down while Trent put in a third finger. She was really kissing me hard, probably trying to distract herself from the pain. Trent started thrusting his fingers slowly in and out to open her up. Our kissing slowed down as I felt her body relax. I stopped kissing her and saw she had a huge boner tenting the front of her thong.

She lifted her head off the pillow and said, "Ok, I think I'm ready."

Not wasting any time, Trent took grabbed under her bent knees, lifted her feet that were flat on the mattress and put her ankles on his shoulders. He rubbed a lot of lube on his dick and lined himself up, applying a little pressure to Nicole's asshole, but not going in yet.

"Ready Nicole," he asked, making sure to use her name.

"I think so," Nicole said. Trent started to apply more pressure until the head popped in. "Fuck, Hurts, Hurts, Hurts! Take it out!"

Trent froze. I leaned over to Nicole and said, "The worst is over. If he pulls out we have to start all over again. I felt the same way last night. It hurts for a second and then once you open up all the way for him it will feel magical."

"Are you sure?" Nicole asked. "I've never felt so much pain in my life."

"Nicole, baby, you are so tight," Trent said, "I can feel you squeezing me. Just relax and let me in. The pain will turn into unbelievable pleasure in a second."

I leaned over to kiss her again and I waved my hand back at Trent to push in more. Nicole started to scream in my mouth again but I was focused on kissing her to try to ease the situation. Just like when he was fingering her, the intensity of the kiss slowed down and she started to lift her ass off the bed. Trent pushed all the way in and he was balls deep inside her. I felt like she was starting to enjoy it so I stopped kissing her so I could watch.

"Oh yeah!" Nicole squealed.

"What sweetie?" I asked her.

"Feels soooo good," she said, "He's soooo big!"

"Well thank you," Trent said, "How do you feel?"

"I feel so full! You were right, all the pain is gone and I have goosebumps," she said and looked down, "Oh My God, did I take the whole thing?"

"Oh yeah," Trent said, "You've got all of me Baby, but this is nothing. Ready to get fucked?"

"Yes, Pl..." Nicole started to say, but Trent pulled out to the tip and thrust himself back in one motion. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" she screamed.

This time I didn't kiss her, I wanted her to focus on Trent while he fucked her. He certainly wasn't holding back as he was fucking her harder than he ever fucked me, and she was into it. She was thrusting her ass back at him almost begging him to fuck her brains out. Then he slowed the pace completely.

"Why'd you slow down?" Nicole said, breathing heavy. "Come on, Fuck Me!!!"

"One sec," Trent said, "I'm looking for something."

"Looking for some..." Nicole screamed as Trent hit her prostate and started banging against it. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

"Found it," Trent said giggling.

Trent leaned down and started making out with her again as he pressed the head of his cock against her prostate. She was kissing him back and put her hands behind his head to pull him in closer. She took her legs off his shoulders and wrapped them around his waist. She was thrusting back at him harder than before. She started to scream "Trent, Trent, Trent, Fuck Me, Fuck Me, Fuck Me, this is AMAZING!" I saw her dick pop free from the waistband of her thong and she was cumming like crazy. I had never seen anything like it. Trent's fire hose analogy was actually right. It wasn't a steady flow, but her cum shots were coming out of her so quickly that it might as well have been. She came all over Trent's stomach, her stomach, her chest, and some even reached her lip. Trent let out a huge scream and I knew what was about to happen. Nicole's orgasm caused her asshole to contract and squeeze his dick, just like mine did. There was no way he could hold back anymore. He took a hold of her hips and started to unload inside of her. Of course I couldn't tell just from watching, but he would later tell me it was the most he ever came in his life.

He pulled out and kissed her one more time. Nicole excused herself to go to the bathroom. She never told me what she did in there, but five minutes later she was back in bed with us. It was strangely silent so I asked "I take it you enjoyed yourselves?"

"Yeah," Trent said.

"It was nice," Nicole said, "I'm happy I tried it with you."

"Only nice?" Trent asked with a wink.

"Ok, It was fucking awesome!" Nicole said, "Is that what you want to hear?"

"Well, yeah," Trent said, laughing.

"I know you're still catching your breath, but have you thought about what you want to do with me?" I asked. "You don't have to do anything if you don't want to, but my panties are sopping wet after watching that!"

"I don't know Jess," Nicole said, I don't know if I want to fuck you. What do you think, Trent?"

"Why don't you two have your first lesbian experience?" He said. "How about a nice and slow 69, I'd love to see my two girls going at it! Jess, why don't you lie on your back with your feet against the headboard."

I got in position and said, "Come on Nicole, you probably never thought you'd hear these words...Pull down your best friend's panties, I want to feel your tongue on my pussy! While you're doing that, I'm gonna give you the best blowjob you ever had!"

"That's perfect Nicole," Trent said, I can have a perfect view of your hot ass that I just fucked, twerking in that pink thong!"

Nicole didn't hesitate and crawled right on top of me with her crotch in my face and started licking my clit. I was really wet and her attention to my clit was getting me close already. I reached into her panties and pulled out her limp dick. I gave it a lick and it started to stiffen. She moaned as I started to suck her. She was really great at eating pussy. Maybe she wasn't exaggerating about the girls back home. She started to rub my pink stocking covered thighs and teasing me with her fingers. I had her cock deep in my throat as she started to finger me. I felt her moving her hips as I was sucking, fulfilling Trent's wish to watch her twerk. His finger slipped farther inside of me and I had my first orgasm. I was shaking so hard her dick slipped out of my mouth.

Trent watched my orgasm intently as he was watching Nicole's ass bounce around. "I can't take it anymore!" He said, "Jess, turn around and put your back against the headboard. Nicole, I want you to make her cum as many times as you can! I'll take care of the rest!"

I changed positions and Nicole dove right back in. I was still sensitive from my first climax, but she must have sensed that because she started out more gently this time. Trent positioned her on her knees in the classic Doggy Style position. I was watching the whole thing, and I'm not sure if she knew what was about to happen because she was so focused on giving me multiples. I watched Trent quickly pull her thong strap to the side and plunge in balls deep in one smooth thrust. Caught by surprise, Nicole screamed into my pussy where I held her head down and I had my second orgasm.

This one was shorter but as equally intense. She had stopped for a second and lifted her head up to look at me while Trent continued to fuck her hard from behind. "It's ok sweetie, you can stop if you want and enjoy my hot husband's huge dick," I said. She didn't say anything. Instead she put her hands under me, lifted me up a little bit, and kissed my asshole. I moaned, giving her the ok, and she started bathing me with her tongue. She stuck a finger in as she was licking around the rim and then she reached up and put two fingers in my pussy. My best friend was giving me the Shocker while she was being fucked Doggy Style by my husband! This was without a doubt the hottest experience of my life.

Trent started to pick up the speed of his thrusts as I could feel him pushing Nicole's mouth harder and harder on to me. I directed her head back to my clit and made sure she kept fingering me with those three fingers. I knew she was close to cumming because the head of her cock had been dripping since I was blowing her. Trent must have hit her prostate again because she was attacking my clit with her tongue. She started to shake and I saw her cumming directly on the sheets. I had no idea how she had so much left. I wasn't far behind and Trent and I seemed to scream at the same time. I squirted and soaked Nicole's face and Trent filled her up for the second time that night.

Nicole rolled over next to me and Trent went next to her. We were all resting and not saying anything, which gave me time to think. I can't believe my best friend made my cum three times and made me squirt for the first time ever! Maybe we should have been doing this for years. I've made my decision. I want Nicole, not Nick. I want to finally have a best friend that's a girl. One I can go shopping with, go to the salon, and have long girl talks. I want her to move in with me and Trent and be Nicole full time. She can enjoy herself with Trent and I know for sure I will be enjoying my time with her.

MASTER BEDROOM- MORNING

The three of us fell asleep together in our bed. I woke up first and Nicole and Trent were still sound asleep. I leaned over and kissed Nicole on the forehead. I rubbed her hand slowly as she finally started to wake up. It was time to start Phase 2 of my plan. Nick would be leaving tonight, but I still had Nicole with me right now.

She finally opened her eyes and I said, "Good Morning Sunshine!"

"Good morning," she whispered, still half asleep.

It took her a second to realize where she was. She looked down to see herself covered in pink satin and lace and last night flashed back to her.

"Feeling ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so," she said, "I'm a little sore and I feel like I'm lying in something wet and sticky."

"That's part of being the woman, sleeping in the wet spot," I said while giggling. "How much do you remember from last night?"

"Most of it I think. I dressed up in your lingerie and the three of us fooled around a little bit," she said.

"We did a touch more than fool around," I said, "You know what that sticky stuff in your panties and that wet stuff leaking out of your ass is, right?"

"Yeah," she said reluctantly.

"Don't be bashful," I said, "We all had an amazing time. You came so hard with my husband's dick up your ass and you made me cum three times with your mouth. I bet you never thought that would happen when we were 5 years old playing in the backyard!"

"Are you ok with all this?" She asked.

"You're so sweet," I said, "That's one of the many reasons you'll always be my best friend. You had a major epiphany yesterday and you're worried about me. Yes, I'm ok with this. Trent is ok with this. The only questions is if you're ok with this?"

"I know I had a lot of fun and everything we did made me feel really good!" She said.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me," I said, "I was worried I convinced you into doing something you didn't want to do."

"You may have talked me into it, but I didn't do anything I didn't want to," she said.

"Speaking of that, there's one thing Nicole didn't get to do last night," I said while pointing to Trent's dick.

"You don't mean?" she said.

"He loves morning blowjobs," I said, "You've had so many firsts in the last two days, why not go for another one." She reached over to touch Trent's dick and I knew I had her. Trent's dick started to grow as Nicole stroked him. "Go ahead and give it a kiss, it won't bite." She obeyed me and kissed the tip. Then on her own she licked the sides and took Trent's now hard dick in her mouth. She started bobbing up and down as Trent woke up. He looked at me and smiled. From my view Nicole was doing a great job. Trent started to gasp a bit and I knew what was coming. Nicole got her first mouthful. She must have swallowed because when she pulled off there was no cum in sight.

I was still feeling naughty and suggested the three of us take a shower together. One of the benefits of this house was the huge shower in the master bathroom and this would be the first time there were more than two people in it. Trent was already naked and Nicole and I undressed each other. I insisted she still wear the wig, so she would still be Nicole in the shower. It was time for another first for my best friend, the first time she would see my bare breasts. She had touched them and played with them but she had never seen them.

I could tell she was impressed and I said, "You know if you want to be my twin, you would need a set of these!"

"Oh Jess," she said, not really answering me.

We got in the shower and took turns soaping each other up. Nicole seemed to enjoy rubbing soap on my breasts and I was starting to think there was still some Nick in there, but then she started soaping up Trent's cock and rubbing him into a full erection. I was ready to have some more fun, this time in our steamy shower. I took a seat on the tile seat and started rubbing my clit and gave Nicole the come here motion with my finger. She immediately went for my breasts, massaging them and sucking on my nipples. I threw my head back in pleasure as I started to finger myself. Noticing I was starting to breathe heavy, Nicole kissed her way down my chest and started sucking on my clit like it was a little dick. I started crying out "Oh, Oh, Oh," as she began to give my pussy some full licks. I was thrilled to feel her talented tongue again. If I was 99% before, I'm now officially 100% on Nicole. I can't wait to have a girl best friend living with me and my hot husband.