My Best Friend Meets My New Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her haste to perform cunnilingus on me, Nicole didn't realize she was in perfect position for Trent. I gave him a look and he knew exactly what I meant. After being fucked twice and having so much cum shot up there, she was wide open and he was able to slip right in without her having too much pain. She took him like a pro and barely made a sound this time. Since he had just cum from her blowjob, Trent would be good for a while. He was pounding away and Nicole was thrusting her ass back, while she continued to lick my pussy. I think she liked this position the best because she had her hands placed against the wall for leverage as she fucked him back. Eventually we all came again. I've lost count how many times it was for each of us over the last few days, but whatever the number, we can all agree it was an awesome time!

BRUNCH AND NICK GOES HOME- AFTERNOON

After our shower Nick put on his regular clothes. I pushed for him to wear a pair of my panties, but he didn't want to worry about getting caught on the plane, and I understood. I would have to continue Phase 2 long distance, but I was confident I would see Nicole again very soon. It was 11am already and his flight was at 4pm. We decided to go to Sunday Brunch and then drop him at the airport.

Brunch was nice, my guys were getting along and there was no mention of what went on yesterday or this morning. I don't know if Nick was shy or embarrassed by it, but I didn't want to impose so soon. We were acting like three best friends, but little did they know that soon I would have a best girlfriend and my husband would have someone else to play with.

We finished brunch and dropped Nick at the airport. I gave him a kiss goodbye and Trent gave him a bro hug with one of those crazy handshakes that guys do.

On the way home I wanted to fill Trent in on my plan, but I also wanted it to seem like it was his idea to make sure he was ok with it.

"So what do you think?" I asked Trent.

"About what?" He asked.

"Nick. This weekend. Nicole. You pick," I said.

"It was nice to finally meet him. I had a great time," he said.

"And Nicole?" I asked

"I mean this started out as one of our silly bets, but I think we flipped a switch in your best friend," he said.

"Yeah, I was feeling guilty because I really do love him and would never want to do anything to hurt him," I said, starting to plant the seed.

"That's because you're such a good person," he said, "But I don't think you did anything wrong. He was really into being Nicole."

"Do you think that's what he wants? To be her permanently?" I asked, leading him to the answer I want to hear.

"I do," he said, "He's living back in New York in a small apartment. He didn't mention many friends and he told me he hooked up with girls, but that could have just been lies to impress me. I think he'd be better off back here closer to us and be able to explore Nicole."

"He may have been telling the truth about the girls. He's a wizard with his tongue. He must have learned it somewhere. He might even be better at it than you," I said giggling.

"Hey!" He said, "I give you plenty of pleasure!"

"Of course you do babe," I said, "I was just teasing. It was nice to feel the smooth touch of a woman though."

"So what are you thinking?" He asked.

"I hadn't really thought about it, but maybe you're right, maybe it's better if he moves back here, maybe move in with us." I said, continuing to make it sound like his idea.

"We may find out soon what he thinks about all of this," He said, "I snuck some things in his suitcase while you two were in the other room.

"No way!" I said, "What did you do?"

"I took the lingerie that you and Nicole were wearing last night out of the hamper. I took the two sets and Nicole's wig and put them at the top of his bag," he said.

"Oooh, that was sneaky," I said, "If he reacts the way we expect him to, we'll have to send him some care packages."

"Fun!" he said.

"Interested in a long term bet?" I asked.

"Always," he said.

"How would you feel about having a second wife?" I asked.

"Intrigued," he said, "But how is that a bet?"

"I guess it's not a bet when all three of us will be winners!" I said.

MY HOUSE - NEXT DAY- MONDAY -- EVENING

I didn't hear from Nick until the next evening when he sent a text:

"Hey Jess, sorry I didn't text sooner. I got in late and had to go right to sleep so I could get up for work today. I had a great time this weekend. Please tell Trent thanks too and I hope we can all get together again soon."

I didn't respond right away, because I was curious if he would mention what was in his suitcase. About half an hour later the text came.

"I just got a chance to unpack and saw what you left me...interesting," he typed.

"Nicole had so much fun wearing it, that we wanted you to take a piece of her home with you. Anyway, I've gotta make dinner. TTYL Love ya!" I responded.

"Love you too," he texted.

I showed Trent the text exchange and asked him to help me pick out some things to send Nick.

"That like sounds fun! Let's send him a high end webcam too so he can model everything for us on video!" He said.

FRIDAY NIGHT

I hadn't spoken to Nick since our text exchange on Monday. Trent and I went a little crazy with ordering and made sure everything would arrive on Friday when Nick got home from work. Once I got notifications from Amazon, Victoria's Secret, Sephora and Adam and Eve that the packages were delivered, I texted him.

"Hey Handsome, I sent you a couple of packages that should be at your door when you get home. I figured you were free tonight, so please open the Amazon box only and call me," I typed, ending with a Kissing Face Emoji

"Oooh. What did you get me? And how did you know I was free tonight?" He texted

"Call it an educated guess. Just remember to open the Amazon one, set up what's inside and call me. The rest is a surprise." I typed.

"Ok, I'll be home in about an hour." He typed.

We waited an hour, opened our laptop and logged on to Skype. We only waited about 10 minutes until there was an incoming call.

"Hi Handsome," I said, "Nice to see your face again so soon. I don't know why we haven't been video calling for years."

"Hi Beautiful. What is all this stuff? You guys are crazy!" Nick said laughing.

"Just some things we thought you'd like," Trent said.

"Oh hi, Trent," Nick said, "I didn't realize you were there too."

"Babe, come sit next to me so we can all see each other," I said to Trent. He sat down so Nick could see him in the camera too. "Ok Nick," I continued, "Why don't we start with the Victoria Secret box?"

"Why are you guys sending me things from Victoria's Secret?" Nick asked.

"Open it and find out. We think you'll like it!" I said.

He took a box cutter and opened the box. We saw his eyes open wide as he saw a rainbow of colors. We had sent him Bras, Panties, Garter Belts, Stockings and Babydolls, in a bunch of different colors.

"I figured it was something like this," Nick said, "What am I going to do with all of this?"

"Wear it and enjoy it!" Trent said.

"I know how much fun you had being Nicole and dressing up with me. When we snuck the lingerie in your suitcase and your response was 'interesting', I knew you were ready for more." I said.

"But Jess look at these bras you picked," he said, "They're 38DD just like you!"

"Open the Adam and Eve box next," I said.

He opened to the box to find a pair of 38DD Silicone Breast Forms.

"Guys!" he said loudly.

"Feel them. They're the most realistic ones they make. I know how much you enjoyed playing with mine and I wanted Nicole to have a pair of her own!" I said, making sure to use his girl name as much as possible.

He reached down to feel them and said, "Wow, you're right, they feel real."

"Why don't you try them on?" Trent asked.

Nick picked them up and felt their weight. It took him a second to figure out how to put them on. They went over his shoulders, and attached with Velcro in the back. He looked into the camera with huge boobs sticking out from his chest. I really picked the right skin tone. It's almost identical to his and you can barely notice they're not part of him.

"They look great sweetie," I said.

"They're so heavy," he said.

"Now you know what I go through," I said and laughed. "Why don't you go take a look in the mirror?"

He took a second to look. Then he came back to the camera and said, "Wow they do look great!"

"I knew you'd like them!" I said. "Ok, one more box to go."

He opened the Sephora box and saw a huge assortment of makeup. "Guys, this is a little too much." He said.

"Doesn't Nicole want to be pretty?" I said, "That's everything I use and I even added some more color choices so she could find her own style. Nicole can't wear all that sexy lingerie without her face on, right?"

"I guess not," he said.

"Here's what we're thinking. It's about dinner time there, right? Why don't you eat something, take some time to think and then call us back." Trent said, already knowing what was going to happen.

"I just emailed you some YouTube links about putting on makeup and how to wear a garter belt since you haven't worn one yet. Trent and I would love for Nicole to call us back, with her wig, her makeup done, and wearing her favorite lingerie from the choices we sent. Then you can try everything else on and give us a fashion show!" I said, laying it on thick.

"I don't know Jess, I have to think about it," he said.

"No problem," I said, "Take your time, but I already know what's going to happen. You already forgot you've been wearing DD breasts this whole time, you must be used to them already. Oh and speaking of the breast forms there's some concealer in the makeup kit. Use it to help blend them to your skin color a little better. Call us when you're ready. Remember we're three hours behind so we'll be up. Love you!"

I didn't let him answer and hung up. "What do you think?" I said to Trent.

"I think Nicole will be calling us back soon!" He said.

Two hours went by and we heard the incoming call sound coming from the laptop. We sat on the couch together and answered. We were greeted by beautiful Nicole. She had done a great job with her own makeup.

"Hi guys," she said.

"Hi Beautiful," I said to her, making sure I used Beautiful instead of Nick's usual nickname of Handsome.

"Wow Nicole, you clean up well!" Trent said. "Why don't you stand up and give us a full view."

She stood up and showed us the red lingerie set she had picked. It had a push up bra that lifted her boobs, making them look huge, a red thong and garter belt with black stockings. She did a spin and we could see the back of the thong nestled in her crack.

"I had a feeling you'd pick the red one first, and nice choice with the black stockings! How do you feel?" I asked.

"Better than I thought I would, and my back felt great when I put the bra on. It was like a weight was lifted off my chest," she said.

"Ha! You are such a girl already!" I said. "Why don't you try the next one? You can change out of the view of the camera and surprise us!"

Nicole put on each set that we sent her without complaining. We made sure to compliment her, and encourage her with each wardrobe change. Phase 2 was in motion and we were getting close to completing our mission. When she finally reached the last item, a lacy black babydoll, I told her to sit down so we could talk.

"Now how do you feel?" I asked.

"I'm exhausted," she said.

"That's ok, it's all part of being a girl. Isn't it nice to see Nicole again?" I asked.

"Tonight was a lot of fun, but you guys really didn't have to do this," she said.

"Anything for our Nicole!" Trent said.

"I saw how happy you were when you were with us," I said, "I feel bad you're all the way across the country at home on a Friday night. We thought it would be fun to spice it up a bit. You're my best friend and I love you!"

"I love you too Beautiful," she said, "But look at me, I'm wearing full makeup, a black nightie, and trying to hide the huge boner I have in my thong. Is this really what you want for me?"

Delighted to hear this made her excoted, I said, "I want what you want. We will be best friends forever no matter what. If you want, throw everything out and be Nick. On the other hand if you want to be Nicole, keep everything and we'll discuss the future. There is always a 3rd option where you could be Nick sometimes a Nicole other times, but that might be confusing."

"Confusing certainly is the right word," she said.

"I know Beautiful," I said, "It's getting late over there. Do us a favor, go to sleep in that hot outfit you're wearing and see how you feel in the morning. You have the whole weekend to think and experiment. Call us anytime if you need us. Sound good?"

"Ok," she said, "I love you guys!"

"Love you too," Trent and I said in unison, "Good Night!"

We hung up and kissed each other. We were so satisfied with our plan and so horny from fashion show that Trent fucked my brains out right on the couch!

TWO DAYS LATER- SUNDAY EVENING

We hadn't heard from Nick or Nicole since Friday night, so I opened a group chat with the three of us.

"Hi Beautiful, just checking in to see how you're doing?" I texted.

"I'm good Beautiful, just watching some baseball, how are you guys," Nick texted.

"We're good," Trent jumped in, "Wondering if you thought about Friday night at all?"

"It's all I've been thinking about," Nick said.

I got a big grin on my face, I knew I would be able to pull off my plan, but I didn't think it would be this quickly. I decided to go for it and typed, "Are we texting with Nick or Nicole?"

It was about a two minute delay and he texted, "Nicole!"

Perfect! I thought to myself. "Quick, send us a picture!" I typed.

"You first," she wrote.

Oooh, my best friend wants to play a game. I stood up and pulled off my tank top. I unhooked my bra and took a selfie of my naked breasts with my hardening nipples!

This time she didn't wait. She sent back a picture of her purple thong with a bulge starting to show.

Not to be outdone, Trent started stroking himself and sent her a picture of his huge hard dick. Nicole had just received her first dick pic!

Nicole hadn't responded for a while and we were staring to get worried that we spooked her. Then our phones buzzed and we saw a new picture of her crotch covered purple thong soaked with her cum!

"Whoa! Good for you!" I wrote.

"Yeah, I couldn't help myself. You guys got me so excited!" She typed.

"Aw sweetie, it's all part finding yourself! Speaking of that, we'd love it if you wore your panties to work under your suit pants this week. That would make us very excited!" I texted.

She waited a few minutes again and finally typed, "Ok."

WEEK GOES BY- FRIDAY NIGHT

The week went by quickly. I tried to check in on Nicole, but Nick had a very busy at work and it was difficult for us to find a chance to exchange text messages. However there was one message sent to our group chat on Wednesday afternoon. Nicole had sent a picture of a black thong she was wearing while she was sitting at Nick's desk. Trent and I were happy that she decided to go through with wearing panties to work, as our plan was starting to become complete.

Friday afternoon came and I sent Nicole a text to let her know one last box would be at her door when she got home. I told her to get settled and call us on video before she opened it. She just responded 'Ok.' Trent and I were about to make our final pitch to my best friend. I was confident it would work, but making a life changing offer was always tricky.

Skype started to ring and Trent and I answered from our typical spot on the couch. Nick greeted us with the small box next to him.

"Hi guys, what's up?" Nick said.

"Hi Beautiful," I said, using Nicole's nickname instead. "We're so happy Nicole wore her panties to work this week!"

"Yeah," Nick said, "They were a little uncomfortable at first, but as the week went on I didn't notice them at all."

"That seems to be the theme of the last couple weeks. Feeling a little bit uncomfortable but then..." Trent started to say, but I interrupted.

"Anyway there's something we want to talk to you about," I said "Is that ok?"

"Of course, Jess," Nick said, "But you're making me a little nervous."

"Nothing to be nervous about," I said, "I love you and I want to help you, so here goes. Trent doesn't talk much about his family. That's why you didn't hear anything about it while you were here. Unfortunately both of his parents passed away when he was 16. They had a lot of money, but with him being their only child and a minor, he couldn't touch it until he was 18. The estate had money managers who handled the funds and by the time he was old enough to access it, he was filthy rich. That's why neither of us work. We have enough money for ten lifetimes. Long story short, we'd like to make you an offer. We would be thrilled if you quit your job and moved in with us as Nicole."

"WHAT?!" Nick yelled totally surprised.

"Hold on, let me finish," I began. "I miss my best friend. Think about how great it would be to see each other every day. You won't have to work. You can buy anything you want and we can travel anywhere we want. We won't just be best friends, we'll be Best Girlfriends! We can go shopping, go to the salon, have spa days, all the fun activities I've always wanted a best friend to do with me. Think about how easy your life will be. No more hard weeks at work, no more tiny apartment, no more lonely Friday nights."

"What about the other stuff?" He asked.

Knowing exactly what he was hinting at I said, "We both love you! We want Nicole, not Nick! You can't deny you had an amazing time when you were here. I saw how excited you were to finally fool around with me, no one has ever given me multiple orgasms with their tongue before. As for Trent, he had you cumming so hard that you were screaming his name. Imagine being right down the hall from us. We can share his huge dick and still have fun ourselves. It really is the perfect situation for you."

"Oh My Jess," Nick said, "That's a lot to digest."

"Open the box," Trent said.

"What all this?" Nick asked.

"The first thing is a dildo," I said, "We bought a kit and make an exact replica of Trent's dick. Feel familiar?"

"Wow," Nick said.

"I think he can tell," Trent said winking.

"There's a bottle of lube in there too," I said, "Plus a pair of my used panties. I was really wet before I took them off and mailed them."

Nick put the panties to his nose and inhaled my scent and said, "You smell wonderful my beautiful best friend!"

"In case we haven't convinced you yet, we wanted to remind you how much you enjoyed Trent's dick and my pussy," I said as I made my closing argument.

"We thought if we could make you feel the way you felt when you were here, you would decide you would want to be here all the time," Trent said.

Nick picked up the dildo and started to stroke it in one hand while holding my white thong in the other. "Feels just like him, right? I can't believe how well it came out!"

"Yeah," Nick said, "It really does."

"I knew you could tell!" Trent said.

"I think you need to feel Trent's dick inside of you one more time. I think you should put on my wet panties, lube yourself up, and fuck yourself with the dildo. When you cum I just know you'll agree to move here and be Nicole. You'll be my Best Girlfriend and have everything you've ever dreamed of. We'll get you matching 38DDs so we can be twins, and you'll have as much sex as you want," I said.

Nick didn't respond with words. He pulled down his shorts to reveal the red thong he had been wearing all day. He pulled off his shirt to reveal the matching red bra. That was a nice surprise. He removed his bra and panties and stood before us naked with an erection. He slid my white thong up his legs. He lied on his back and opened the lube, coating his fingers. He had the camera positioned perfectly so we watched him pull the thong strap aside and expose his asshole. We weren't sure, but it looked a little red like he had been playing with it. When he pressed his finger against his hole and it slid in immediately, we knew he had done this before. Before we knew it he had 3 fingers inside him, stretching himself out.