My Best Friend My Lover My Mum Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack Finds an Employee's Mum Is His Old Lover.
6.7k words
4.73
17.5k
50

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers

I smiled at mum when I opened my eyes in the morning. She was lying facing me; she was glowing. I leaned over and we kissed lovingly for several minutes, then mum said, "Last night was incredible Jack, I do not know how many orgasms I had but it was a lot. Now I know what's it like to make love. I feel so comfortable. My pussy and ass are both still throbbing. That's a feeling I've never felt before. Come close. l want to kiss you."

We kissed again so affectionately, our hands were both exploring, mum's hand caressing my stiff cock, my hand initially playing with mum's massive left tit then I'd moved it south, mum had spread her legs giving me perfect access to her gorgeous dripping cunt, It surprised me that mum was so wet, as I slipped two fingers deep inside her juicy pussy, I said, "I enjoyed it too mum, I feel so comfortable with you, just looking at you stiffens my cock, I have no regrets about last night, I have the feeling that we'll both be so sexually compatible together, I just want to give you pleasure."

"Darling, I can't believe the pleasure you gave me last night. Introducing me to oral then letting me cum in your mouth, which told me so much about how you feel about me. I look forward to the next time we do this but now love me as I've a busy morning this morning. I also enjoyed the other things we did last night. Is mummy naughty if she tells you she loves your enormous cock? I love it when your hand touches my skin. I love it when you feel my tits and when you feel my pussy. Do you like it when I play with your monster cock?"

The body contact mum and I had was amazing. We were both naked; we were both caressing each other. Mum was lying with her legs open and flat on the bed as I positioned my body between her legs. Mum gripped the base of my stiff cock and started running the bulbous head up and down her long sex slit. I said, "Mum, your gorgeous cunt is so wet. Tell me what you want?"

"I want your cock inside my cunt, it feels so good when you have it up me. Would you like me to get creative with my legs when you're riding me? Mummy wants to give you a great ride. Push your cock inside me now, Jack, then watch what mummy will do for you."

As I pushed my cock inside, her mum bent her legs so her thighs were gripping my hips. It was an amazing feeling and soon I had a powerful rhythm going. Mum loved what I was doing, she was purring with pleasure and had her hands on my buttocks pulling me deeper inside her, I was now balls-deep inside her hot cunt, mum said, "This is amazing Jack, the thick shaft of your magnificent cock is stimulating my clit, you're going to make me cum, I've never cum in the missionary position before this is so good."

Two minutes later, mum trembled with her orgasm. I kept pounding her as mum moved her legs to around my neck. Mum was now riding me as I was riding her. We were both working as one. Everything felt so good then mum cried out, "I love it, I'm so close again, don't stop keep going, I need this so much."

Five minutes later, we both climaxed within seconds of each other, then I collapsed on top of mum as we kissed lovingly. Mum was gripping my cock with her strong cunt muscles and holding me inside her. Mum said, "I've never cum before in the missionary position and it was the only way I was fucked all those years with your dad. Then this morning, you made me cum twice with two powerful orgasms. I love it Jack. It has just turned eight. Let's shower, then I'll make breakfast. I'm going to buy a lot of sexy lingerie today. I want to spice things up for us."

We arrive at Sally's just before nine, I saw a lady opening the door of Silk and Frills, I followed her into the shop and said, I believe that you have gift vouchers, is it possible to have one for five hundred pounds?"

The lady said no problem, and I gave her a Direct Debit card, which she processed. I told her it was for my mum's birthday. They also have a boutique that sells clothes. I thanked then took the voucher in its envelope into Sally's and gave it to mum who was now having a coffee and sitting in her seat.

Mum opened the envelope and said, "Jack, you are so kind. I've asked Sally and she'll come into Silk and Frills and help me with my clothes. Will I call you when I'm finished?"

"No problem, mum, call me and I'll pick you up."

I left and drove to the garage and spoke to the boss, who asked two of the apprentices if they'd go with me to pick up two cars. They agreed and I could pick them up at four this afternoon. I then sent a WhatsApp message to mum telling her we would go for the cars at four this afternoon. I saw mum had read it but she hadn't replied.

It was an hour later when mum replied, "Jack, you're too generous. That was a lovely birthday present. I'll buy exciting things for you. Sally has made my hair beautiful, the style and highlights suit me perfectly. She also advised me on make-up and colours that suit me. She'll come into Silk and Frills with me as I want to buy an outfit for the funeral. Judy is going to pack a couple of suitcases for me. They should finish me around eleven-thirty, then we can go home and I'll make a pleasant lunch, then we can have some fun before we leave at four. I love you, mum xxx."

I was sitting outside Silk and Frills at eleven-thirty. Mum phoned and asked me to come in and help her with what she'd bought. Mum said she'd bought a lot, which was putting it mildly. She had spent my five hundred plus she had spent over a thousand of her own money. She was so happy with what she'd bought.

It took five minutes to load the car. There were at least ten bags. Mum was over the moon, the first thing she said in the car, "I've got a beautiful outfit for the funeral. I look so good in it and I look so sexy. It's not black as the intimation in the newspaper asks for colours to be worn and no black. Sally was wonderful with the colour coordination. I look good in all the colours she suggested. I gave her a twenty-pound tip. She's doing my hair again on Friday morning at eight. Can you wait until one for something to eat? I want you in bed when we get home."

We showered at two, then mum made lunch, which we had on the balcony. It was a beautiful day. We agreed on another barbecue this evening. Mum's hair looked gorgeous, with the highlights she could pass for a woman in her forties. Mum was only wearing a top and leggings, she looked gorgeous, she said, "Jack, next week is the first board meeting I will chair, I had Bill, the Finance Director, on the phone, he's a man I trust, he told me he'd brief me and yourself, before every meeting so we'd know what's happening. Do you know Kay? She's an accountant but also has a law degree? She's tall, good looking and sits in on the board meetings."

"I've never spoken to her directly. She's also very curvy. Why do you ask mum?"

"Kay was your father's favourite fuck buddy. She's the reason I want to go to the funeral in the Bentley. Kay's the reason your father bought the cars three months ago. She's twenty-nine now. I have never spoken to her directly either, but I know a lot about her. Kay has been around for six years. That's a long time to be with your father, as they usually lasted a year or two. She's special, very intelligent with a law and accountancy degree. Bill told me that Kay has a razor sharp brain and is an asset to the company."

"Are you jealous of her mum? If she's doing a good job, then let her get on with it. You're the boss of the company now. If you're not comfortable with her being there, then it's easy for you to get rid of her?"

"Darling, I don't give a shit for her. I also think that she's excellent at her job. Bill saw the intimation in the newspaper. Maybe I should have called him and told him personally, but I didn't. Bill told me the death saddens Kay. With the Corona restrictions, she wondered if it would be possible if she could attend the funeral service? Kay also told Bill that she's thrilled with her job and wanted to make her future with the company. I think that she's feeling insecure and your father not being there makes her more insecure. How do you think I should handle this?"

I thought for a minute and said, "Mum, I think you should keep a respectable distance from her. Do you have her mobile number? I think that she's a young girl that a predator of an older man who has spent his life preying on impressionable busty younger women has seduced. Did dad love big tits?"

"No, I haven't got her number, but I can get it from Bill. Yes, your father loved big tits. He used the same techniques to seduce me. My tits played a big part in that. I have no problem with her continuing working at the company. Bill's impressed with her and he's nobody's fool. Perhaps I should get her number from Bill and I'll tell him you'll contact her to tell her she's welcome at the funeral service and she's secure in her job. This way, we're giving her security and offering the hand of friendship. What do you think of that, Jack?"

"That's the way to go mum, she's a good worker. I'm sure that this will work out. How old is Bill? Maybe Kay could be his replacement?"

"Good thinking Jack, Bill's will retire in two years. He has suggested that he could stay on as a consultant, so maybe your idea is not miles away. I'll message Bill now, then get dressed. You are going to love what I'm wearing tonight."

Mum message Bill, Bill messaged her back saying that showed the family were offering friendship and Kay would appreciate this. He also suggested that Kay could be a replacement for him. Mum gave me her mobile number. I got the message unavailable message; I gave my name and number and asked her to call me back.

Mum came into the kitchen. She looked stunning. She was so sexually dressed, her skirt came to three-inches above her knee. Wearing three-inch heels showed her long legs to perfection. Her top emphasised her massive tits jiggling in her push-up bra. I took her in my arms, we kissed so intimately, "Mum, you look gorgeous, dad was an idiot for what he did to you. Let's get our work done and get back here. I want you so much."

We picked the two guys up, the owner said, "Don't spoil them. Give them a tenner each and they'll be happy."

Joe and John were two nice guys. John was a trainee mechanic and Joe was a Car Detailer or as he said, "I polish cars to showroom quality."

I asked him if he could do that for me; he told me no problem but only in the evening or weekends. I told him I needed a Bentley done before Friday. He told me he'd never done a Bentley, but he'd come at four tomorrow afternoon. John then said that he'd come and help him.

We were five minutes away from the house, my phone rang, it was connected to the control panel in my car, it was from Kay Preston, I took that to be Kay and answered, the phone was on speaker and I wanted to tell her I'd phone her back, "Ryan, how can I help you."

"Good afternoon Mr Ryan, thank you so much for your phone call. I was so relieved to receive your call. I would love to attend the funeral service, but I don't want to cause any embarrassment to your mother. Before the funeral, I would like to speak with your mother. If your mother, after our meeting, doesn't want me to be there, then I will respect her wishes."

Mum nodded her head in approval. I replied, "At the moment, I'm driving my mum to the family house now. Is it possible for you to come there now?"

"Thank you so much, Mr Ryan. I'll be there in ten minutes."

I ended the call, mum said, "I'm happy she's doing this. I think I could get to like her."

We arrived. Judy had three suitcases in the hall, mum asked Judy if she could make us tea. When Kay arrived, mum invited Kay into a lounge for tea. She also invited me, which surprised me. I asked Joe and John to check the two cars for fuel and oil and if they could wait, so we would return in convoy.

We sat in the lounge with our tea and cake. I had noticed that Kay had paid a lot of attention to the way mum's massive tits were jiggling, the new bra was doing incredible things with them. Kay's tits were massive, too. She didn't dress suggestively, but had a gorgeous body. Mum then broke the ice when she said, "Kay, I hope you don't mind Jack is with us for our chat. Jack is my son and my best friend. We have no secrets. Are you comfortable with him being here?"

"Mrs Ryan, I've no problem with Mr Ryan being here. Your husband used me. I'm not proud of the relationship we had. I feel relieved that it's now over. I didn't love your husband, but I love my job and I want this job to be my future. The only good thing about my relationship with your husband was that I got a law degree and a job that fulfils me completely. With hindsight, I shouldn't have done it, but it happened. I ask your forgiveness."

"Kay, thank you for your honesty, it tells me you have integrity, in my marriage with my husband there's been many affairs or as I prefer to call them, fuck buddies, he couldn't help himself, he loved young pussy with big tits. Kay, please call me Jill and Jack when we are together. I believe that you have a secure future with my company and I know you can grow the company. Please join us for the service at the cremation because of Corona. We can't have a lunch afterwards. I'm sure that I speak for Jack as well. We both look forward to working with you in the future."

Kay had tears in her eyes when she said, "Jill, thank you for your understanding. I've witnessed many of his fuck buddies. I wanted to end it years ago, but I valued my job so much that I couldn't do anything. I will work so hard for both of you, I can guarantee that. Thank you both so much. I appreciate it."

"Kay, I'm happy you asked for this meeting. My life with my husband has been very similar to yours. Jack, message Kay my mobile number. If she needs to contact me directly, then she can. We must keep in touch."

We came out of the lounge, Judy approached mum and asked if she could have a quick word her. They went back into the lounge. Kay and I were standing at the front door chatting, I got the shock of my life when Kay said, "Jack, I'm so happy, this has been a big worry for me, I'm so happy it's over, your mum's a treasure. My parents live in an apartment below you, Bob and Jean Preston. My mum thinks the world of you. She says you are a very eligible bachelor. I think when you chat with it cheers her up."

I couldn't believe my ears. Kay's mum was the gobbler. Now I knew where she got her big tits from. The thought crossed my mind: would Kay give as good a blowjob as her mum? I would love to find out. You are kidding me; I replied. I know your dad to nod to, but your mum is a gem. She hasn't seen me for a while. Is your dad still working from home?"

"He is, and that's driving mum crazy, he's at the hospital today for a checkup, I haven't heard from mum so I take no news is good news, dad's a couple of years older than mum, he's due to retire in September, mum's not looking forward to that at all."

As I message Kay with mum's mobile number, I said, "Give your mum my kindest regards. I miss our chats."

"I'll do that, mum thinks your apartment is gorgeous, you have a lot of room and a gorgeous balcony, I'd love to see it."

"Kay, no problem. Message me next time you're visiting your mum and come up and have a glass of wine with mum and I. Are you dating anyone at the moment?"

"I'm not. I miss some things, but I must find the right person. I'd love to have a glass of wine with you. The board meeting is next week and I am looking forward to it. I've a couple of suggestions. I have bounced them off Bill and he likes them. May I send them to you?"

"Of course you can. I look forward to reading them."

Both mum and Judy looked happy as they came out of the lounge. Mum went to the bathroom, then we said our goodbyes, we got into the Bentley, driving it was pure pleasure. Mum told me that Judy and her husband were worried about their jobs, she to them she wouldn't be selling and their jobs were secure. We need to find something to do with the building.

Mum was so happy about Kay, mum surprised me when she said, "Jack, Kay has the hots for you. She couldn't keep her eyes off you. I like her. She's intelligent and has character. She could produce a very intelligent child and that's something we need. Flirt with her and she how she reacts. I asked you to give her my mobile number, as she seemed aroused by my tits. If she messages me, it would suit me, as I enjoy a nice pussy now and again."

"You are kidding me mum, do you enjoy being with a woman?"

"I've had several women in my life. They give wonderful oral which I enjoy, but nobody has given me as good oral as you give me. I think Kay could be very interesting in bed. I would be surprised if your father ever gave her an orgasm."

I was so taken with how the Bentley was driving I changed the subject and said jokingly, "Mum, you and this gorgeous car are so alike, it's incredible."

"Jack, please tell me how I and a luxury car can be so alike? I'm very interested to know."

"Mum, that's easy. You both give fantastic rides. One day, I want us to make love in this car."

Mum laughed when I said this then raised her butt off the seat and pulled her skirt to her hips, I looked down and saw her gorgeous long sex slit winking at me, mum said, "I'll give you a wonderful ride when we get home, I'm so horny, can we have a quickie then we'll eat? I took my panties off so you could give my cunt a nice feel as you drive. Jack, just looking at you makes me so wet."

I put my hand down and started fingering mum's clit. She was hot and slid two of her fingers deep inside her cunt as I teased her hard clit with my fingertips. Mum soon was finger fucking herself with three fingers. A minute later she cried out, "I'm cuuummming."

She had a powerful climax then pulled her fingers out of her dripping cunt and said, I'll have the love finger, you have the index them we'll share the middle finger."

Mum put her love finger into her mouth and licked it clean, then put her index finger to my mouth and I licked it clean as I was doing this mum said, "I love the smell of my cunt just after I cum, I'm so horny Jack, I can hardly wait to get home."

We shared the middle finger evenly, mum said, "Jack, give those two guys twenty-five pounds each, they have worked over an hour and I'm sure they'll do a great job with the cars, I'm happy that we'll have the Bentley for the funeral, I enjoy being driven in it."

I was fingering mum's cunt. It felt so good. She was caressing my hand as I played with her. I told mum about the relationship I had with Kay's mother. With the situation with Kay, I wanted to be open and honest with her. I felt mum should know.

"Mum, for quite a while I had a relationship with an older woman. She was married, but her husband had lost interest and wasn't performing."

"How old was she? You must have thrilled her. Do you still see her?"

"No, this was before we became an item. She's a tall, attractive woman so similar to yourself. As her husband worked, she had a lot of free time. She loved the idea of having a younger man over twenty years younger than her. She was living a miserable existence, then one day, she lives two floors below me. We met on the stairs. We chatted and flirted with each other. I invited her for a glass of wine and she became my fuck buddy."

"The change in her was amazing. Monday to Friday, she was here every day. At weekends, she would slip up when her husband played golf. I have never spoken to her husband, but we acknowledge each other if we see each other. Then with Corona, he had to work from home and that killed her visits apart from when he played golf. I haven't had sex with her for over two months. Now that you're here, I won't be seeing her again."

"Jack, you are a very eligible bachelor. I have no problem with this. Did you enjoy being with an older woman?"

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers
12