My Best Friend My Lover My Mum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did, and that's what made it easy for me when we came together. She was very affectionate and intimate when we were together. I have been with her for over three years, but now I've got you."

"We are nearly home, darling. You pay the boys, then we'll go upstairs but make sure they come tomorrow. I'm curious. Why did you tell me this?"

"Mum, when you were chatting with Judy, I was chatting to Kay, I couldn't believe my ears when she told me that her parents lived two floors below me, I've been fucking Kay's mum for the last three years and she loves my cock that's why I want you to know about it. As far as Kay is concerned, I don't want this to change anything. I'm sure that it will work itself out. I'm happy that I've told you."

I paid the guys, then we went inside. I wanted to bring mum's suitcases with her clothes. Mum said, "Fuck that. I want your cock now. Leave the cars in the garage. Everything is safe there."

We walked from the garages to the main entrance of the apartment block when a silver BMW drove up and out stepped Jean, Kay's mum, she looked a little tired, I said, "Hi Jean, long time no see, may I introduce my mother to you? Mum, this is Kay's mum. Do you not think they are so alike?"

Mum shook Jean's hand and said, "I can see the resemblance. Please call me Jill. Kay impressed me a lot during my chat with her. I've moved in with Jack, my husband died and I didn't want to stay in the family home. I'm enjoying staying here. You'll see me about a lot."

Jean replied, "I've had a big day today. How did Kay get on at the meeting? She was so worried about it. Her job means so much to her."

Mum was wonderful and replied, "Jack and I were so impressed with Kay. Today was the first time that either of us had a conversation with her. It impressed me with her honesty. Kay will have a secure future with our company, and we look forward to working with her in the future."

"Jill, I'm so happy to hear this. Bob, my husband, had a checkup at the hospital today. I told Kay about it but said it was only a regular checkup, as she was so focused on trying to get a meeting with you before the funeral. Bob is now in Intensive Care, the prognosis is not good. Now I've got to phone Kay and tell her about her father and get myself something to eat. I'll have to go to the Supermarket as there's not much in the house. Bob has two months to live. He was supposed to retire in two months. Life can be a bitch."

"Jean, I'm so sorry to hear this. We are having a barbecue this evening. We have easily enough for three. You're most welcome if you want to join us. Jack and I have had a very busy day, and we'd need an hour to go over the day's work. If you can give us an hour, then please join us?"

"Jill, I'd love that. I need a shower after being in the hospital all day. After that I'll pour myself a glass of wine and phone Kay, then I would be delighted to join you. Thank you so much."

Mum and I went straight to my bedroom. We were both naked in thirty seconds. Mum had been hot in the car. She was an animal now. Mum got on top of me in the cowgirl position. I knew I was in for a great ride now. Twenty minutes later, we climaxed within seconds of each other. Mum had a body-shaking orgasm. She composed herself quickly, then said, "I think you should fuck Jean yourself tonight. I'll play the tired one and go to one of the spare bedrooms and sleep there so you can bring here and fuck her. Tell me about her. What does she like?"

"She likes everything mum, she's a great gobbler. She loves to suck my cock. Her cunt gets so wet when she sucks. Jean loves it in every hole, but she's noisy. I had her doggy style over the balcony table and I had to bring her inside as she was so loud."

"I'm the same Jack. I get wet when I suck cock, I can even orgasm when I'm doing it. Jean was flirting with me with her eyes and she was like Kay and couldn't keep her eyes off my tits. I think the best way is if she responds to my flirts, then I'll invite her up for a glass of wine and you won't be here. If you called her and told her you could fuck after I went to bed, could you tell her not to wear any bra or panties?"

"That's easy mum, she loves it when I compliment her and she hasn't had my cock for over two months. She'll be desperate for it. I'll phone her now? If she's on the phone to Kay, she'll end the call and take my call. She's done that many times in the past."

"Do you think Kay knows you are fucking her mum?"

"I don't know, mum, but when I'm fucking her tonight, I'll ask her. She will be honest and tell me. I'll then ask if Kay is dating anyone, as I liked the look of her. I'll then ask her if I dated Kay. Could I still fuck her?"

"This could work Jack, phone her now. Put it on speaker so I can hear what she's saying."

On the third ring Jean answered, "Hi darling, you looked gorgeous tonight, your tits looked amazing. Mum's in the shower. Have you missed my cock?"

"Jack, I'm so happy you called. I'm nervous about tonight. I spoke to Kay. She accepted his cancer as he smoked so much. She adores your mum and I'm sure she's got the hots for you. I'd love to have your cock tonight. I will give you a good gobble and make you so hard then you can fuck my brain out. What should I wear tonight? Do you want me braless and no panties as usual? What will your mum be wearing? She's got lovely big tits. I got wet when I watched them jiggle. Jack, I can't stay the night though I'd love too because your mum's there and I've to be at the hospital early, but I'll give you a great ride."

"Come braless and no panties. Mum's so casual around the house. She rarely wears a bra and panties around the house. She normally wears a top and leggings. You do the same, but those cream leggings are so tight they show your long sex slit perfectly. Just be cool around mum, she goes to bed early. We can sit in the lounge and drink some wine until she goes to bed. I'll see you when you get here. I have a pair of loose tracksuit bottoms on, so when my cock gets stiff, mum won't see it. Mum's coming, got to go."

Mum smiled and said, "Jean got wet watching my tits jiggle. I am so interested to see what happens tonight. Jack put the Nike tracksuit on. They make your butt look amazing. After the meal, we will sit in the lounge. Let me sit next to Jean. If I cough, then go to the bathroom but leave the lounge door open, then you will see us sitting on the sofa. If we're kissing, then let us kiss. When you come back into the lounge, I'll go to my bed. After she's gone, I'll come to you. Tonight will tell us a lot."

The barbecue was being set up. I heard the doorbell ring. I could see everything. Mum looked so sexy in her tight leggings and top tits, wobbling and looking beautiful. Her Camel's Toe was perfect and highlighted her thick cunt flaps perfectly. Jean looked gorgeous, too. They had hugged each other when mum opened the door. The hug had lasted a long time.

The coals were red hot now. I was ready to cook the three steaks and sausages. Mum and Jean had come out to the balcony with a bottle of wine. I winked at Jean and she winked back as mum topped up our glasses. I said, "Jean, you look so relaxed now. An hour ago you looked spaced out. Let your hair down tonight and you'll feel the benefit of it."

There I was with two gorgeous sixty odd year old women who, separately, I could fuck anyway I wanted, but I wanted both of them in a threesome. Mum went for the potato salad and I slid my hand inside the waistband of Jean's leggings, she spread her legs as I slipped three fingers up her dripping cunt, Jean whispered, "I'm desperate for you now, I'm so wet thinking about your monster cock. Your mum looks gorgeous. She was telling me she's had a hard day and will go to bed early. She's a lovely person, she's got my number and will invite me up for a glass of wine soon. I'd like to do that with her."

"You both look gorgeous. I feel sorry for mum as she has had little fun lately. You should do that. I'm sure mum would enjoy being with you."

"We had a talk about Kay and your dad. Your mum has no bad feelings towards Kay. In fact, I think she likes Kay. I'm just happy that nightmare is over for Kay and she's still got her job."

"Jean, when did you first know that Kay was being fucked by my dad?"

"From when she started as an accountant with his company, she was a beautiful young woman with a brain and an amazing body. I thought that she'd be number one with him, but then we found out he had several good looking, big tilted young women on the go. He always came back to her as he told her she gave the best head."

I laughed and said, "She must have got that from you, you are great gobbler."

Jean smiled and said, "I love to suck cock. Kay was loving her work, you dad paid for her university fees for the law degree. He still paid her salary all the time she was at university. He paid for everything. She knew he was using her, but she still kept going, as she loved her job. Your mum's coming. We'll talk later."

Mum came back with the potato salad. She looked gorgeous. She also had a miscellaneous look on her face. We all helped to serve the meal. Jean was so impressed with the barbecue, the steaks melted in the mouth. Mum mentioned that she'd been to Silk and Frills and had bought some outfits and lingerie. They were soon talking about bra cup sizes. Amazingly, they were both the same cup size E cup. Mum then said, "The lady at Silk suggested I try a 36 DD cup. It was so comfortable too, and my tits spilled out of the bra. I wore that bra today."

Next thing Jean and mum were in the bedroom, mum had left her purchases in. I put the plates in the dishwasher and went into the lounge. I heard mum and Jean giggling a lot, then I heard Jean say, "Jill, you have a lovely enormous tongue. You're making that nipple so hard."

"Jean, we should go back. It's not nice leaving him alone. I have your number now. I'll message you and you can pop up for some fun. You have such a juicy pussy. Would you like my tongue down there?"

"I'd love it. I give great oral."

"Jean, so do I. Is Kay dating anyone at the moment?"

"We could 69, no she's not, why do you ask?"

"I think Jack is ready to settle down. I think he liked what he saw today. Maybe we should find a way that they can spend time together and get to know each other?"

"We can talk about that later, maybe if I came to the funeral we could come back to my place, and I'd cook a nice meal for the four of us, I've only a small balcony and I don't have a barbecue."

"We come here and have the barbecue, then we leave Kay and Jack here and we slip away to your place? It's my birthday on Saturday. I don't want any fuss, but we could all have a party on Saturday night here. I love your big tits Jean, I just want to play with them, but we'd better get back to Jack."

Mum and Jean came back into the lounge they looked happy. Mum coughed twice. I topped up their glasses. Mum only wanted a little. I then excused myself and left the lounge. Both of them started touching each other. They both were having a good feel of the other's pussy. They broke free after a good five minutes and I returned.

Mum stood up and said, "Guys, I'm going to call it a day. It's been a great evening. Jean, I'm so happy that we have met. I'll be in touch tomorrow. Goodnight."

Within three minutes, Jean was lying on top of my bed gobbling my cock. She was so hot and horny; she wasn't interested in foreplay, she only wanted my cock and fucked hard. Thirty minutes later, she had cum twice, and I'd shot my load deep inside her. We had pillow talk. She was talking about how much she needed my cock and we shouldn't let it go over two months again.

I agreed with her, then she surprised me and said, "Jack, I asked Jill if I could come to the funeral with Kay on Friday and Jill said that would be OK. She then suggested that we have another barbecue on Friday night. Kay's not dating anyone at the moment. I was wondering if you'd be interested in getting to know Kay a bit better?"

"Jean, Kay's a beautiful and intelligent woman. She's got lovely big tits like you. Sure, I'd be interested in getting to know her better, but what about us? I still want to see you. Would you be comfortable if I was having sex with Kay and the next day I'm having sex with you?"

I was sure Jean hadn't thought this far, she replied, "I wouldn't have a problem with it, I know Kay likes you, I don't think she'd have a problem either, I'd have to talk to her about this."

"Jean, let's imagine we are having a drink and you both want my cock? Would we be able to do a threesome?"

"When Kay was not happy with your father, we ended up in bed together. We both enjoyed it and we have done it now many times. I've never shared a man with her. Listen, we can talk about it. She knows that we have sex. I have loved tonight and I want it again. I'll talk to Kay and let you know. I'll let myself out and I will do it quietly. I don't want to wake your mum up."

Jean put on her leggings and top, she gave me a loving kiss and left. The door had been open all the time Jean had been in the bedroom, it was still open, I heard mum say, "Jean, I waited for you, come close and hold me, that was some fuck you had, was it good?"

"Jill, I needed it. He made me cum twice. My pussy is tingling. Jack has a monster cock. Your pussy feels stretched, but it feels so comfortable. Tonight it was just a fuck, as that's what I wanted. Usually, we have lots of intimate foreplay. Jack's so good and attentive to that. I'll have to watch as I've to be at the hospital at eight tomorrow morning to speak with the doctor."

"Is Jack good in bed?"

"Jill, he's the best I've ever had by a mile. He gives you sensations that you have never had before."

"Jean, I fantasise about him fucking me. I think of him when I bring myself off. Is that bad?"

"Jill, you're both adults. Talk to him about it. I think he's interested in Kay, but he still wants me to. I think Kay would accept that, as I know she wants a baby. Give me one more kiss, then I'll need to go."

They kissed, then I heard Jean leave a minute later. Mum was taking me doggy style on all fours on top of the bed. Mum was giving me a great ride. She always does when she's horny. We both climaxed simultaneously. It was a wonderful feeling. Mum said before we fell asleep, "I think we will need a bigger bed in here, one that can take you and your three women."

12