My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 08

Story Info
Adrian totally humiliates me in front of Koko.
1.9k words
4.14
10.8k
3
1

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara returned shortly after with a bag of ice, and informed us that she never did find Adrian. Stacey watched in amusement, as I sat uneasily on the ice. My erection disappeared within a few moments, and Svetlana motioned for Stacey to cage me. Stacey told me to stand and then she knelt before me. She wrapped the silky panties around my cock, to protect it from the cage.

Stacey gave my balls a quick fondle, and said, "Which one of the girls shaved your nuts? These babies must be so swollen after all these months. I bet you can't wait to bust a nut tonight. You can do whatever you want to me after the reception. Nothing is off limits."

I groaned, and felt my cock harden.

"Do you like the feel of silk against your cock?" she teased, as she caressed it gently through the panties.

I let out a whimper of frustration, and my penis grew in her hand, almost instantly. Within about ten seconds I was rock-hard again, and I began to question how the hell I was ever going to be able to resist Stacey. She was just too fucking hot.

"Oh for fuck's sake Stacey, stop trying to get him hard, you stupid bitch," Sara said angrily.

Stacey responded, "I can't help it if all men respond to me, Sara. Why don't we just jerk him off into the panties? If all three of us get involved, he will blow his wad quickly."

That sounded like a fabulous idea to me, but Sara told me to get back on the ice bag, and within moments my erection had gone. Sara clinically attached and locked the cock-cage, without any of the unnecessary kneeling, or other games Svetlana typically used to torture me. Sara simply removed the key from around her neck, snapped the cage shut and locked it. She then put the key back around her neck, and it slid down between her huge fake tits.

"While I have you alone, with no Adrian," Sara said quietly, "I asked Adrian for the security footage, as a good faith gesture, and he said he would think about it. I think he is ready to cut you loose after this weekend. All you have to do is get through this wedding, and you are home free. He did give me a five percent stake in his business, as a good faith gesture, which he said I can cash out at any time. Although he told me that I would be crazy to do that, with the returns his fund always gets. If I email you the contract, can you look it over as an extra set of eyes? I want to make sure it is legal, before I sign it. I trust your business acumen."

I nodded my agreement to look it over, and wanted to tell Sara that most funds that get excessively high returns, are either fraught with risk, or Ponzi schemes, but it wasn't the right time.

Svetlana flushed the rest of the ice, threw the bag in the trash, fired up the magic egg in my ass, and the four of us went to find Adrian. I began to leak almost immediately, as the vibrating egg teased the nerve endings in my asshole. We looked around the venue for Adrian, but he was nowhere to be found. He was the only black guest, so it couldn't be too hard to locate him. In the end, we decided to split up and look for him.

Fortunately, I was the one that ended up finding Adrian. He was in one of the storerooms at the wedding venue, leaning against a wall. As I walked in, he was zipping up his pants, and the lovely Koko was kneeling before him, on a cushion on the floor. She turned around in horror, as she heard me enter the room. She had semen on her nose and lips, and had apparently just sucked Adrian off. She seemed relieved that it was just me, and then put two and two together.

"Is this Sara's husband?" she asked him, with a laugh.

Adrian responded, "soon to be ex-husband."

I shifted uncomfortably, as Koko processed the true relationship between Adrian, Sara and I.

"He told me that he dated Sara twenty years ago, making no mention of the fact that he is still married to the woman you are fucking. I immediately detected that Chris was jealous of you, Adrian, but I thought it was related to your work, not something this personal," Koko said.

"Truth is," Adrian said condescendingly, "it is both. Yes, it must be agonizing for Chris to know that I am balls-deep in his wife every night, but he also hates being my bitch at work, and my house boy when we go out of town."

Koko giggled at Adrian's characterization of me, and muttered, "house boy" under her breath.

"Do you guys all get along?" she asked timidly.

"We are great friends, now that we have all adjusted to our respective roles," Adrian told her. "Chris knows that Sara is mine, and allows me to enjoy her as I see fit."

Koko made no attempt to get up from her knees, and Adrian pulled out his billfold, and laid five one hundred dollar bills on the table to his right.

"A little something for college," he said pleasantly.

I noticed that Koko's eyes were fixated on the stack of cash Adrian was holding.

Adrian picked up on that, and said, "I will double that if you take care of my buddy Chris, too."

Before I could say a word, Koko swiveled around on her cushion to face me, and extended her tiny hands to my zipper. She gave my cock a quick squeeze, and recoiled at the cock-cage that she felt.

"What the hell is between his legs?" she asked Adrian, fearfully.

"Show her Chris," Adrian growled. "Show Koko what a pussy you are."

I looked at him to see if he was serious, and his glare caused me to unzip my pants, and drop them to the ground. My cock was straining against its cage, as Koko knelt before me. There was a pair of silky panties wrapped around my cock, and I had leaked pre-cum all over them. The cage itself was also slick with my fluids, as were my inner thighs.

The young Asian girl giggled, and said, "Adrian, did you cage him?"

"Sara and Svetlana keep him caged, on my authority," he responded proudly.

"How often do you let him have an orgasm, Adrian?" Koko asked, seemingly in awe of this dominant black man.

"Fuck if I know," Adrian responded nonchalantly. "The girls are in charge of his chastity. When was the last time you busted a nut Chris?" he taunted me.

I really didn't want to have a conversation about my sex life, in front of this beautiful young Asian girl, but Koko wanted to know.

"How long has it been Chris?" she asked.

I lowered my head, and felt my face redden. "A few months," I mumbled.

"More precise, Chris," Koko said assertively, seemingly comfortable taking control of me.

"Five months," I mumbled.

"How long, Chris?" she barked.

"One hundred and forty-seven days," I responded dejectedly.

Koko could not suppress her delight with Adrian's total control of my sex life.

"Can I watch him jerk off for me?" Koko asked. "I have been around some premature ejaculators in High School, but this I would love to witness. Please Adrian?"

Adrian seemed amused that Koko wanted to be the one, to see my first orgasm in months. However, he told her the truth.

"I don't have a key to his cage," he confessed. "Well, not on me. I have one in my wall safe, but not here. If we bump into one of the triplets, I will unlock him and you can get your jollies watching this two-pump chump jerk off!"

Koko was enamored with Adrian, and she stood slowly, raised herself up on her tiptoes and tried to give him a tender open-mouthed kiss.

Adrian pulled back and admonished her, "Don't try and kiss me, Koko. You still have my semen all over your face."

"I am sorry, Adrian. I got caught up in the moment," Koko responded, submissively. "I am in awe of the power you have over him. One hundred and forty-seven days. That is awesome!"

Adrian smirked at me, obviously enjoying this encounter. Then he counted off another five, one hundred dollar bills and placed them on the table.

Koko looked confused as she asked Adrian, "What is this extra money for?"

Adrian couldn't resist taking a swipe at me, and said, "For trying to get Chris off. It's not your fault he couldn't get it up, Koko!"

Koko laughed out loud at this, and reached for the thousand dollars on the table.

"Thanks Adrian, I will call you when I get settled in Los Angeles," she said cheerfully.

Koko removed a tissue from her handbag. She wiped her nose and lips clean, as I watched her intently. Then she freshened up her lovely light pink lipstick. Adrian snapped me back into reality, by clearing his throat, and I focused on him. He looked down at the cushion, and with Koko looking on in astonishment, I instinctively knelt on it, with my pants still around my ankles. The magic egg was still humming away in my ass, and I continued to leak my fluids onto the cushion.

I felt like such a total pussy kneeling in front of this black man, as the teenager who had just sucked his cock, looked on in amusement.

"Not a fucking word to anyone about this," he growled, as Koko moved towards us, enraptured by Adrian's dominance of me.

They shared a very tender kissed as I knelt before them. Once they had finished making out, Adrian asked Koko to gloss my lips too. I knelt in shame, as she applied the light pink lipstick to my lips.

"That is the second time this weekend that Chrissy has had her lips glossed," Adrian said with a chuckle. "Earlier today, she went to a glory-hole and thanked five young marines for their military service, by giving them each a blowjob."

"No way, Adrian," Koko said in astonishment. "Did you make him do that?"

"Svetlana did," Adrian said proudly. "She's the disciplinarian and keeps Chrissy in line for me. Ask her for the full story, it is pretty funny."

Then, as a final kick in the nuts, he asked Koko for the tissue she had just used to clean herself up with. She looked confused, but handed it over. Adrian opened up the soiled tissue, and wiped his semen across my nose and cheek, as Koko laughed.

"I need a selfie with Chris," the young Asian said with amusement, as she unlocked her phone. "My new roommate at USC is a Pastor's daughter. An innocent, very sheltered girl. She just won't believe some of the shit that goes on in Vegas."

Koko took a few pictures of me kneeling in front of her, with my lips glossed and Adrian's ejaculate smeared across my face. Then one of her and I, as she rested her hand on the top of my head, as if I was her plaything. Then with typical teenage attention span, a few seconds later, she decided to leave. She was apparently more interested in finding one of the triplets, to unlock my cock-cage, than seeing any more of Adrian's subjugation of me.