Playing with Fire Pt. 01

Story Info
I am attracted to a younger man and his sister.
4k words
4.17
6.4k
13
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having a younger brother was always a hassle when we were younger. I had to babysit him as a kid, help him with his homework, drive him to school and to the occasional after-school activity. Andy was a good kid, he just didn't really give me much back in return, and it felt like a very one-sided relationship. Of course I love him, but I was very happy when he turned eighteen and began to take responsibility for his own life.

In fact, shortly after he turned eighteen, my car wouldn't start, and after calling my parents, who were both busy at work, I reached out to my kid brother for help. To my surprise, he dropped everything to come and help me out, bringing a set of jump-start leads with him, and getting me back on the road. When my car wouldn't start the next morning, Andy told me that I needed a new battery, and after jump-starting my car again, followed me to the local Honda garage. We ended up leaving my car there for repair, my kid brother being kind enough to drop me off to work.

That afternoon he picked me up from work, having offered to take me back to get my car from the garage. He was heading to football practice right after dropping me off, and he had one of his teammates with him, who introduced himself as Chad.

Chad was a couple of years older than my brother, and at their ages, it was really noticeable. Andy seemed like a boy, whereas Chad had developed into a man. He was very polite, well spoken and extremely good looking. I come from a very conservative family, and in my culture dating is not encouraged unless it is likely to lead to marriage. I was thirty-five years old at the time, approaching my sexual peak but with no sexual outlet, other than my vibrator.

Chad was a great conversationalist, and we chatted amiably all the way to the garage. Chemistry is a very difficult thing to quantify, but I definitely felt it, and as we pulled up to the repair shop, Chad got out of the car and opened my door for me.

"Such a gentleman," I said, smiling sweetly at him.

"We will wait to make sure that your car is ready," he offered gallantly.

"Oh, Chad, that is very sweet of you," I responded, "but I am sure it will be done."

As it turned out, it was fortunate that Chad was so considerate, because upon inspection my car also needed a new alternator. The garage had called me to get my consent to install the new part, but I had been in a meeting, and missed the call. When I saw the missed call from them, I assumed that they had called to tell me that my car was ready. The whole incident was unfortunate, but they had the part in stock, and once I gave them the go-ahead, they told me it would be ready in two hours.

"Come to our football practice, Debbie," Chad exclaimed excitedly. "You will have way more fun than waiting in the Honda garage."

"Yeah, sis," Andy said. "There is an indoor viewing area with tea and coffee and Wifi if you need to get some work done."

I think I only agreed because I wanted to see Chad in shorts, and a few moments later we were on the way to football practice. As we drove over there, I sat in the back seat, and spent most of the journey talking to Chad. He turned around in his seat to face me over his shoulder, and as we chatted away, I started to realize how good looking he was.

He had beautiful dark skin, unblemished and flawless thanks to his youth. He had a great smile, his dark eyes twinkling as he did so, and perfect white teeth. His jawline was defined, which made him look more masculine. He was in great shape, about five feet eight with a very athletic frame. He made me feel very desirable, hanging on my every word, and clearly enamored with me, even though I was fifteen years older than him.

Once he got out onto the football field, his raw athleticism was on display. He was strong, fast and had limitless stamina, never tiring as he ran up and down the pitch. By the time they finished, ninety minutes later, he was muddy and sweaty, and in desperate need of a shower. Ever the gentleman, he called the Honda garage to see if my car was ready. The repairs were complete, but the garage closed at 6pm and it was already 5.45pm.

"Let's go get your car first, Debbie," he offered kindly. "I can shower when we get to your house. Your brother invited me to dinner tonight."

I thanked him for his consideration and we headed back to get my car. Chad came inside with me, muddy boots and all, to make sure it was ready, and as I settled the bill, my brother and his teammate headed back to our house a few minutes ahead of me.

When I got into my car, I noticed that I was flushed. I had to turn the air-conditioning on to cool myself down. At first I thought that it was just the stress of my unexpected car repairs, until I noticed that I had also self-lubricated. A wave of embarrassment washed over me, as I realized that meeting this young man had made me wet. I took my time driving home, hoping to compose myself by the time I got there. When I pulled in to my parents' driveway, I saw Andy's car, and I felt another hot flash at the prospect of seeing his young friend.

They weren't in the kitchen so I walked quietly up the stairs, intending to go to my room. Even though I was very attracted to Chad, our age difference was too much to even contemplate us being friends, let alone anything more. I suppressed a giggle as I headed down the hallway to my bedroom. What was I thinking getting excited over a twenty-year old boy? Had I actually self-lubricated just from meeting him?

As I hurried down the long hallway, engrossed in my thoughts, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, and right as I reached our family bathroom, Chad emerged from it, wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist. We collided awkwardly, the shock of it causing me to stumble and trip. As I began to fall, Chad extended his muscular arm and caught me, in a fluid and very athletic move. I reflexively grabbed his shoulders for support, and as I steadied myself, we made eye-contact.

"Are you okay, Debbie?" he asked, his concern palpable on his young face.

"I am fine, Chad. Thank you for breaking my fall," I responded, trying to retain my composure.

"No problem," he said, his smile beaming as he seemed thrilled for the opportunity to chat, under whatever circumstances. "See you at dinner."

With that proclamation hanging in the air, he turned his back on me, and reentered the bathroom. I stole a quick glance at his muscular back, and tried to make out the shape of his ass, covered as it was by a towel, before I continued towards my bedroom. Once I got inside the refuge of my bedroom, I felt flushed again. I felt the familiar dampness between my legs, and my face had reddened, both sure signs of arousal. As I got changed, I noticed that my nipples were erect too, and I was breathing a little heavier than usual.

This was ridiculous. Chad was a boy, barely twenty years old, not of age to legally drink in the United States. I had to pull myself together, if I was to face him at the dinner table.

Even though we were all working or going to school, my parents expected us to eat dinner together every night, and we often had guests join us. Skipping dinner was not one of my options, so I composed myself, and got cleaned up, using a wet wipe to remove the moisture from between my legs. I had to change my panties too, having leaked vaginal secretions into the ones I was wearing during my exchange with Chad.

I normally wore yoga pants or some comfortable athletic wear around the house, but tonight I felt compelled to make an effort. I put on a little makeup, and selected a nice silk top that was both feminine and sufficiently conservative at the same time. I sprayed a little scent on my neck, and once I was happy with the way I looked, I headed downstairs.

Chad was talking to my parents when I entered the kitchen. It turns out he had just transferred to Andy's school, which would explain why I had never seen him before. He was a biology major, which happened to be my major too, fifteen years prior.

"You guys should exchange phone numbers," my father said innocently, "Debbie was an honors student in Biology, and would be happy to help you if you run into any problems."

"Sounds good, Dad," I said, being completely non-committal.

Chad took the opportunity to get my number, though he was polite in doing so.

"Would you mind?" he asked. "I struggle with some of the Biotechnology Theories. I won't call you unless I really need something."

"Sure," I said politely, not convinced that this was a great idea.

Once we had exchanged numbers, we sat down to eat. Chad managed to seat himself next to me, and while my parents were still in the kitchen, he leaned into me closely, inhaled my perfume and complimented me on the lovely aroma. I blushed as I thanked him, and I was glad that I had worn a padded bra, as my nipples hardened in response to his attention. Unexpectedly, our dinner conversation was fantastic, Chad being able to converse on a variety of subjects, and possessing a wonderful sense of humor.

By the time we adjourned to play cards, I was totally wet for this young man. As the evening drew to a close, I wondered when I would see him next, and then immediately admonished myself for thinking such a ridiculous thing. He is twenty, I reminded myself, and you don't even know if he is single. My parents excused themselves for the evening, leaving Andy, Chad and myself to ourselves.

I was about to turn in for the night, when our front doorbell rang. I went to answer it and to my surprise there was a beautiful young girl standing on our doorstep.

"Hi," she said softly, "I am Angela, I am here to pick up Chad."

"Oh, please, come on in," I said politely, "he is in the lounge."

As Angela crossed our threshold I felt the same chemistry towards her that I had felt towards Chad, which was very unusual as I had never had sexual feelings for a woman before in my life. She was a spectacular looking woman, petite, with a breathtakingly beautiful face, long dark hair, and amazing eyes. I felt a pant of jealousy as she approached Chad, and they embraced and kissed each other's cheeks. They seemed very comfortable together, and I wondered how long they had been dating. They made a very good looking pair, and I couldn't blame him for being with someone so exquisite looking, and close to his age.

Shortly after Chad's girlfriend arrived, I excused myself and went to bed. After I was in my pajamas, I closed my eyes to reflect on the day. My thoughts quickly turned to Chad and Angela, and as I laid in bed thinking about the two of them having sex, I started to self-lubricate again. I knew I wasn't going to be able to sleep in my current state of arousal, so I grabbed my vibrator from my bedside table. I ended up having several orgasms thinking about Chad fucking his hot girlfriend, and finally I dropped my vibrator on the floor, and rolled over to get some sleep.

In my heightened state of arousal, I had forgotten to turn off my phone, and I heard the distinctive sound of a text coming in. Reaching across to see who it was at this time of night, I was surprised to see it was from Chad, although the name came up the way I had entered it, "Boy Toy."

"My sister thought you were really beautiful," the text read.

As I processed the fact that Angela and Chad were siblings, a second text came in from him.

"You are probably sleeping, but I just want you to know that I think you are beautiful too. Night night."

I really wanted to respond to Chad's late-night text, but fear prevented me from doing so. I came from a very conservative family, and even though arranged marriages were being phased out, the expectation was that I would find a nice man, from a good family background, similar in age to me, or older.

My family would not have been enthralled by the idea of me dating a twenty-year old boy, and even I knew he was not right for me. I had entered him in my phone as "Boy Toy," after all, which should shed some light on my expectations of him. It was fun to think about, but not a realistic proposition.

In the morning, when I awoke, I was wet. Not damp as in slightly moist, but wet. I had been dreaming about Chad and had self-lubricated as I did so. I ended up masturbating again before work, thinking about Chad taking me from behind. This was highly irregular for me, and in between orgasms, I texted him.

"Sorry I missed your text last night," I began. "Thank you both for the sweet compliment. I assumed Angela was your girlfriend. You look like such a cute couple."

Chad responded right away, and we ended up texting for several minutes. He invited me to his football game on the weekend, and to my surprise, I accepted. I was really excited when the weekend arrived, although I wasn't sure if it was a date, or just a friendly invitation from my kid brother's buddy. I hadn't been on a date in months, so was understandably nervous. I ended up driving myself there, as Chad had to go on the team bus with his coaches and fellow football players. To my surprise, when I got there, Angela was there, and she had saved me a seat in the indoor viewing area.

I had been attracted to her from the moment I saw her, even though I had never had a relationship with a woman before. I had never even kissed a woman before, but as we sat next to each other, I couldn't help but notice what a captivating young woman she was. She was impeccably dressed, her designer clothes highlighting her petite frame, and smelled absolutely divine. Her long dark hair flowed down her toned back, and her eyes sparkled every time she laughed. Her makeup was flawless, accentuating her perfect cheek-bones, and her kissable lips. I was too scared to flatter her, in case she thought I was hitting on her. We had an enthralling conversation, and she ended up inviting me to lunch the following day, which was a Sunday.

After the football game, Chad joined us, and while he never crossed any lines, he was very flirtatious and touchy-feely, which aroused me immensely. I felt a strong sexual attraction to him, and I was reassured to realize that I was straight. Unfortunately, the evening ended rather abruptly, as Chad had to get back to the team bus, and Angela also excused herself.

The following morning, as I nervously tried on several different outfits, I realized two things. Firstly, that I was treating lunch with Angela as a date, and secondly that I had a strong physical attraction to her. I had to change my underwear right before I left the house, and as I tossed my old pair into the laundry basket, I noticed that I had leaked all over the liner.

When I arrived at the restaurant, Angela was already seated, having secured us a prime table. As I approached her, I noticed two well-dressed businessman were standing by her table, flirting shamelessly with her. She stood up as I neared her table, and turning to the guys that were still hovering, she spoke.

"You see guys. I wasn't lying about being on a date. Here she is. Doesn't she look beautiful."

I felt my face redden as she greeted me, a combination of surprise at being announced as her date, and excitement as I wondered if Angela actually considered this to be a romantic encounter. We greeted each other warmly, sharing an embrace that lasted much too long for friends. I felt her manicured hand on my lower back, just above my ass, and I jumped reflexively. She made no attempt to move her hand, and I marveled at how soft her skin was. As we turned to face the two businessmen, who were still inexplicably lingering, we were stood side by side, and Angela lowered her hand and rested it possessively on my ass.

After seeing this overt sign of ownership, the guys realized that we were a couple, and slowly backed away, although both of them insisted on giving Angela their business cards. Once we were alone, we sat down at the beautifully set table, and as I looked around and admired the opulent surroundings of the restaurant, Angela spoke.

"I am sorry to have manhandled you," she said with a smile. "Those guys wouldn't take no for an answer, even though I told them I was waiting for my significant other."

"Oh, that's fine," I said, half-flattered that she had referred to me as her partner, and half-embarrassed that she had asserted herself over me, physically. "I liked it."

I don't know why the hell I blurted that out, but the second I said it my face reddened again. Angela flashed me a broad smile, and responded confidently.

"I liked it too Debbie."

As soon as there was some indication that our feelings were mutual, I started to relax. Angela was a spectacular looking woman, as evidenced by the fact that she was approached twice more during our extended lunch. The first time, when I went to use the ladies room, there was a man hovering around our table on my return. He was a sharply-dressed, good-looking man, probably used to getting his way with the ladies. However, he was getting precisely nowhere with Angela, and as I returned to my seat, she rose gracefully, extended her toned arm towards me, and pulled me towards her.

"Hi baby," she said sweetly, as she leaned into me and kissed me tenderly on the lips.

I felt a jolt of electricity surge through me as our lips brushed together, the undeniable evidence of the strong chemistry I felt with this woman. Predictably, the kiss worked, and the well-dressed guy made his excuses and left us alone. I was quite disappointed when Angela removed her feminine hand from me, and motioned for me to sit. However, we ended up chatting excitedly for several more minutes until it was her turn to need the facilities.

As she approached the ladies room, a different guy stopped to chat her up, and I realized that I wasn't the only one in the restaurant to have feelings of attraction for her. After lunch, which she insisted on paying for, she asked me where I had parked. I wasn't familiar with this mall, and had parked about a five minute walk from the restaurant. Angela had valet-parked her car, and so she offered me a ride to mine.

Once we arrived at my Honda, we sat in her car and chatted amiably for a few moments. At one point, as we shared a laugh, she rested her manicured nails on my arm, and when I made no attempt to pull away, she left it there. I could feel myself getting aroused, partly from being in a confined space with this beautifully scented woman, and partly from the anticipation of us possibly kissing.

Angela put the moves on me first, moving her lips tantalizingly slowly towards me, giving me ample opportunity to turn away if her feelings were not reciprocated. I couldn't wait to kiss her, and moved towards her, as we gazed into each other's eyes. The second our lips touched, I felt that familiar surge when you feel a strong physical attraction towards someone. I hadn't felt it for a woman before, but it was real. I had butterflies in my stomach, I felt my breathing quicken, and my panties started to moisten.

She was an incredibly sensual woman, with soft lips and minty-fresh breath, and we kissed for several minutes. When we finally came up for air, I was panting with arousal, and all I could think about was making love to this woman. Angela rested her perfectly manicured hand on my knee, and as she looked at me to gauge my reaction, I instinctively put my hand on top of hers, and leaned forward to kiss her again.

I say instinctively, because it is a behavior embedded within women to fend off overly aggressive men. In the past, when a man had put his hands on me, I had automatically placed my hands atop his, to slow his advances. However, as Angela and I kissed, inexplicably I found myself moving her soft hand up my leg, towards my inner-thighs. Angela followed my lead, sliding her hand under my skirt, until, several moments later, her thumb brushed against my panties. I let out a moan, and our lips parted briefly.

12