My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 11

Story Info
Adrian thoroughly dominates me in front of the triplets.
3.2k words
4.01
14.4k
5
2

Part 11 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never even heard them come in. I guess that was the point of the music, to mask the sound of Adrian, Svetlana and Sara entering the suite with the spare keycard. I started to turn around but Stacey stopped me.

She whispered, "Eyes front. Don't give Adrian any excuse to hurt you."

I nodded my understanding, knowing full well that Adrian would love to kick my ass in front of the girls. I remained passively in the doggy-style position.

Svetlana spoke up next. "Chrissy cleans up nice. Wow. Right how Adrian predicted it would happen."

I hung my head as I recalled Adrian's words the day Svetlana had fucked my ass over his desk. After Svetlana had finished my punishment, she offered my ass to Adrian. He said the most threatening thing anyone has ever said to me. At the time it felt like a prophesy, and I memorized it verbatim, in the sincere hope that it never happened.

"I don't want him tied up like some non-consensual prison rape. I want him to willingly submit to me. I want him to get a Brazilian wax, cleanse his anal passage with an enema, wiggle his ass seductively and invite me to fuck it. I might even make him wear lipgloss and lingerie when I do finally fuck him."

Now as I was presented to him on a platter, in my expensive lingerie with my lips glossed and my anal passage cleansed, I knew I was fucked. Figuratively and literally. Stacey told me to hold my head up and arch my back. She started to give me a running commentary as I was required to stay "eyes front".

"Adrian is moving behind you," she whispered. "Sara and Svetlana are unbuckling his belt buckle, and Sara just removed his belt. Sara has one hand on Adrian's zipper and he just told her to wait until you signal your availability."

I knew he was making me sweat for the girls amusement. Why the fuck didn't he just get on with it? And what fucking signal? My heart sank as it dawned on me. I remembered his words "wiggle his ass seductively and invite me to fuck it." A wave of shame washed over my entire body, and I started to wiggle my ass for Adrian. He let me shimmy and shake for several seconds, before he motioned for Sara to continue. I closed my eyes as I couldn't watch myself gyrating for another man in the mirror. I decided to keep them closed.

"Sara is unzipping Adrian's zipper," Stacey whispered.

I heard his zipper go down, and then he roughly kicked my knees further apart. I noticed he still had his shoes on, so apparently he wasn't going to get naked to fuck my ass.

"Sara just fished Adrian's cock out of his pants, and he is erect," Stacey said. "Good job Chrissy, he got hard from the visual of you."

Stacey's attempt to make me feel better, fell flat. I was way more interested in who was going to lube my asshole, than the status of Adrian's erection.

Stacey resumed her running commentary.

"Adrian forgot his lube and he wants to know if you would rather get fucked using saliva as lubrication, or without lubrication?"

I had only ever had my ass fucked once in my life. By Svetlana, using lots of lube. I knew it wouldn't be pretty without lube.

I told Stacey, "with saliva please."

I assumed Adrian would make me suck his cock before he fucked my ass, but he had other ideas.

"Ask your wife to get Adrian ready," Stacey said with a giggle.

That fucking prick! He had me right where he wanted me and just couldn't stop himself from kicking me in the nuts.

"Sara, would you please suck Adrian's cock to get him ready for me?"

Of course, predictably, she couldn't hear me.

"Can you repeat your request a little louder?" Stacey said.

All four of them were laughing now, and I asked Sara again to get Adrian ready for me, in a louder voice. This time apparently she heard me, because Stacey resumed her playback of what was happening behind my back.

"Your wife just knelt in front of Adrian. She is wearing Louboutin's too. Svetlana has gone to turn the music off as we can barely communicate in here."

Once the music died, it was very quiet in the room. As soon as I heard the lewd sounds of Sara giving Adrian the world's sloppiest blowjob, I knew why that asshole had killed the tunes. I waited nervously on all fours as my wife slurped and gagged on Adrian's cock, trying to lubricate it so that he could fuck my ass.

"Sara is deep-throating Adrian," Stacey said. "Lots of saliva now. She is really taking one for the team!"

After a few minutes of slurping sounds, Stacey informed me that Svetlana was now kneeling in front of Adrian, and he was enjoying a two-girl blowjob. Adrian kept me waiting for almost fifteen minutes, as Svetlana and my wife gave him a sloppy, wet blowjob.

Stacey whispered, "I hope for your sake that Adrian doesn't come on the girls, because he will last forever, if he has already busted a nut. He will tear your ass up."

This made me genuinely fearful, and I started to wiggle my ass as seductively as I could. I was trying to entice Adrian to take me now, as I figured I could get him off more quickly, if it was his first orgasm.

Adrian noticed and said, "She's ready. Look at her shake that ass for me."

"Chrissy is ripe for the taking," Stacey said. "She is wearing crotchless panties for you."

Then Stacey continued her narrative.

"Adrian is getting behind you. He is kneeling down. Sara is holding the tip of his cock."

I felt Sara's wedding ring scrape across my ass, as she lined the tip of Adrian's dick up with my sphincter. I knew Adrian had engineered this humiliation too. Sara never wore her wedding ring anymore. Of course Adrian had asked her to make sure I knew she was wearing it for this momentous occasion. Sara had worn her wedding ring the first time Adrian had fucked her ass, so it was appropriate that she wore it, as he was about to fuck mine. I still had my eyes closed trying to block out the visual component of my impending ass-fucking.

I felt Adrian's cock hit my asshole, and he told me to look at him in the mirror. He was on his knees behind me still dressed in his suit. Sara knelt beside him and had one hand between Adrian and my ass, to guide him in. I was still legally married to this woman, and she was facilitating the entry of her black lover's huge prick into my puckering asshole. At least when Svetlana fucked my ass with the white strap-on, Sara had given me some poppers to help me out. She had switched teams, for sure, and I was never going to get her back.

Adrian maintained eye contact with me, as he forced his way inside me. Sara and Svetlana had lubricated him somewhat, but he was way bigger than the strap-on, and it really took some effort before he was balls-deep inside me. Once he was all the way in, I felt his expensive silk suit pants against the back of my thighs, and I wondered why he had even bothered to remove his belt. He started to slowly thrust in and out of me, and I felt my anal passage adjust and relax, to accommodate him. I could also hear the bell that was tied around my cock, jingle periodically, which was emasculating.

"Throw your head back, Chrissy, and arch your back," Stacey ordered. "Adrian wants to see your "SLUT" collar in the mirror."

I followed her direction, and Adrian grunted as he took me in. My collar not only identified me with an accurate pejorative, but also did a great job of hiding my Adam's apple. I really looked like a woman, and not only because I was getting butt-fucked in Agent Provocateur lingerie.

"I told you I would punish you for leveraging me, when those Detectives needed my alibi," Adrian began. "You lied to me about fucking Svetlana too. You made it sound like you took her doggy-style when, in truth, she tricked you into entering her chili-laced condom. I wish I had seen the look on your face as your cock was burning."

"He cried like a little bitch," Svetlana added. "Begging me to help him."

I could see Sara was egging Adrian on, whispering in his ear, no doubt encouraging him to fuck my ass. She must have mentioned something about their Mile High Club experience earlier that weekend, because Adrian started to speak as he sodomized me.

"That's right Sara, you are the newest member of the Mile High Club," he taunted me. "Didn't you say you came close to joining it a couple of times before? Once with hubby when you decided to break up with me, and fly to see your parents. That would have been a seedy experience, crammed into the tiny bathrooms they provide in the cheap seats. The second time you almost joined was with your dentist, right? Flying to Mauritius?"

"Gynecologist," Sara corrected. "He wanted to take me to the Maldives on a private jet, not Mauritius."

"Now that would have been a nice experience," Adrian continued, as he thrust in and out of my asshole. "A private jet is the only way to join the MHC. Is that the guy that did your vaginal rejuvenation surgery for free?" he asked Sara.

"Yes Adrian," she responded softly. "He thought I was going on vacation with him for a month, so he tightened my pussy free of charge," she said proudly.

"Well, he did a great job, I must say. You feel tight like an eighteen year old. I should call the good doctor and thank him for his work. I may even have him tighten up Stacey and Svetlana. Maybe he would give me a two for one discount."

"You mean three for one," Sara responded with a giggle. "Chrissy might need a little rectal rejuvenation after this weekend!"

All of them had a good laugh at that notion, and I let my head hang in shame as Adrian continued to butt-fuck me.

Svetlana spoke next, echoing Stacey's earlier directive, in order to maximize Adrian's experience.

"Lift your head up and arch your back Chrissy! Adrian likes to see your SLUT collar in the mirror."

Adrian thrust a few more times inside me, and started to talk again.

"Sara, right after our wedding, we are going to the Maldives for three weeks for our honeymoon. I know it is on your bucket list, and you almost got to go there once before, with your doctor friend. I can't wait to treat you to a beautiful vacation."

I heard Svetlana giggle. She was watching off to the side, and this was exactly the sort of thing that made her wet. Stacey was still next to me, but Adrian decided he wanted a little more stimulation, so he called her over. She went over to him and knelt beside him. They kissed and he said something quietly to her. She nodded and disappeared behind him. Sara then got up from her knees, and came and stood next to the mirror in front of me. She watched me getting fucked by her lover dispassionately, and I could tell she was as high as a kite.

Adrian tensed up and moaned, and it was apparent that my new girlfriend, Stacey, had slipped beneath him, and was giving him one of her specialty rimjobs, as he pounded me from behind. In the mirror, I could see Adrian had a look of joy on his face now, and he called Sara and Svetlana over to him. They knelt either side of him, and began to talk him to his climax. I couldn't imagine how pleasurable it must have been for Adrian.

He was buried in my tight little ass, Stacey was underneath him rimming him, and Sara and Svetlana were kissing his neck and ears and talking dirty to him. I don't know if it was the prostate stimulation, or the scent in the air, or the silky lingerie rubbing against my nuts and cock. However, all of a sudden I realized that I was going to come if this went on much longer.

This couldn't happen. There was no way I was going to suffer the indignity of coming in my silk panties, while getting butt-fucked by Adrian. He would never let me live it down. I started to think about other things, but there was too much visual and aural stimulation in the room, along with my favorite scent that permeated the entire suite. Plus my bell kept jingling, alerting everyone to the fact that my cock was dancing between my legs.

Adrian slipped his thumbs under my garter belt, and called me a bitch.

"Stacey, stick your tongue deep in my ass, because I am about to unload my nuts in Chrissy," he ordered the tall blonde.

I tried to fight it, but the inevitable happened, and I cried out as I shot my load all over the base of the mirror.

Adrian exclaimed, "Chrissy just got off on getting her ass fucked."

He told me to look at him, and I reluctantly made eye-contact with him in the mirror.

"Next time I fuck your ass, you will wear blue eye contacts," he growled, as he exploded inside me.

I watched him in the mirror as he came, pleasure written all over his face, as we worked as a team, to maximize his sexual satisfaction. He thrusted deep into me as he ejaculated, and then let out a sigh of relief.

"Fuck yeah," he exclaimed to no-one in particular, as Stacey continued to tenderly lick and kiss his asshole.

Adrian gathered his breath for a few seconds, and alternated between kissing Sara and Svetlana, as they heaped praise on him for his sexual prowess and stamina. After he had composed himself, Stacey crawled out from under him and went to wash her face. Adrian slowly withdrew his cock from my ass.

"I made the bitch bleed," he said, as he wiped his cock on the back of my camisole.

After he had removed the blood from his cock, he told me to suck him clean. Fortunately for me, the enema had worked perfectly and he was already fairly clean. I sucked his cock, as Sara and Svetlana rained insults on me.

Once Adrian deemed his cock was clean, he barked, "Svetlana, get that bitch back in his cage, before he makes any more mess. He has already enjoyed multiple orgasms!"

Adrian's assessment of my sexual activity was technically correct, as I had ejaculated once on Stacey's stockings, and once when getting sodomized by Adrian. However, after five months in the cage, it was hardly the evening I had fantasized about.

Once I was caged, Adrian noticed semen all over my panties and camisole.

"You clumsy bitch," he said derisively, "You are wearing four hundred dollars worth of lingerie. You need to learn to take better care of your pretty things. Get back on your hands and knees."

The girls gathered round now, interested in what was going on in Adrian's mind.

"You need to be punished for fouling your intimates," he admonished me.

Sara laughed. She was still high, and her eyes were glazed over as usual.

Adrian told Stacey to pull my padded panties down, and she did so, exposing my bare ass. He picked his belt up off the floor, and I realized now why he had taken it off after all. He folded it in two, and holding the belt by the buckle, whacked my ass really hard with it. The leather made a loud smack as it made contact, and the sound reverberated around the room. I cried out in pain, and tears welled up in my eyes. For some reason I hoped I didn't mess up my makeup, but as he hit me with the belt again, tears streamed down my face. He hit me four times, and each time I cried out like a total pussy.

When he was done, he put his belt back on and stood behind me. I was still on all fours with my head thrown back and my back arched, the way Adrian liked "his bitches" to pose. I could see him in the mirror, as he looked down at me with disdain. His cock had softened and was hanging out of his zipper, still several inches long even when flaccid.

He spoke in a menacing tone. "I am in control here. I own all of your asses. Remember that or face the consequences."

The room was totally silent as everyone was afraid to speak, or make any sound at all. Adrian stepped closer to me, grabbed his cock with one hand, pointed it at my ass and let out a short trickle of piss, that dampened the hem of my Agent Provocateur camisole. He held his bladder for a few moments, to gauge the level of resistance in me.

Stacey faked a cough, and I made eye contact with her. She was imploring me with her eyes to stand up and fight. I just didn't have it in me, and I averted my gaze from her.

"Nothing?" Adrian said impassively. "No push back?"

I wanted to stand up and fight him, especially as there were three women witnessing my debasement, but I remained on all fours with my back arched, like a bitch.

Adrian called me a pussy, and released his bladder. He started to piss all over my burning red ass and the back of my silk camisole. As he has demonstrated in the past, Adrian has the bladder capacity of a horse, and he urinated on me for about thirty seconds. I have never been so humiliated in my life, especially as my wife and both of my potential future girlfriends, witnessed his domination of me. Once he finished his piss, he put his cock back in his suit pants.

"Stay dressed like a bitch until further instructions," he said commandingly.

Adrian walked slowly around to where my head was. He stood between my face and the mirror, and I was fearful he was going to kick my ass.

Sara spoke next. "Thank Adrian for finally fucking your ass."

Adrian moved closer to me so that his shins were touching my forehead, and I understood exactly what he wanted. I slowly lowered my glossed lips to his feet, and planted one kiss on each of his black patent leather shoes, as if to show my respect for him. As he stepped back to admire my handiwork, the girls all came over to look at his shoes. The black patent leather was shined to perfection, and on the tip of each shoe, was a bright pink imprint of my lips.

"I would never kiss that asshole's feet," Sara said in a mocking tone, repeating the vow that I made, after Adrian forced Sara to kiss his feet, during her weekly Kogan massage.

Adrian laughed out loud at that remark, called me a fucking pussy, and left the suite with the three platinum blondes in tow.