My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 13

Story Info
Adrian enjoys the triplets in their HS Cheerleader Uniforms.
3.8k words
3.86
10k
2
0

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we ate, the five of us retired to the main area of the suite.

Adrian announced that he was in the mood for dessert, and the girls giggled as if they had shared a hidden joke.

"Would anyone else like dessert?" he asked, knowing that the girls would decline, as they were all on a strict diet regime.

When no-one responded Adrian said, "Just a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream then Chrissy."

I realized that this was my cue to get my ass down to the hotel kitchen, and fetch him a bowl of ice cream.

"Take my Ferragamo shoes down with you, Chrissy," he ordered me. "Find the butler, and ask him to give them a shine. I have an early morning appointment, and I don't want to have to face the inevitable questions of why I have Pink lipgloss on my shoes."

I went downstairs and found the concierge, but he informed me that Adrian had dismissed the butler early, because he had his "house boy" with him. I imagined the concierge knew I was the "house boy", as I was dressed in a pair of pink silk pajamas, and was holding Adrian's patent leather shoes. I returned to the Palace Villa with a large bowl of mint ice cream and my head hung in shame.

Luckily for me, the girls were gone so they didn't have to witness what happened next. I knew I would be expected to give his shoes a shine, and this was confirmed when I saw that someone had laid a towel down, to protect the Persian rug in the living room. A shoe-shine kit sat on top of the towel.

"Put my shoes on the towel, Chrissy," he said with a smirk. "You have all night to shine them. I need them by 6am."

I placed the shoes on the towel and retreated to my room, as Adrian enjoyed his ice cream. My plan was to wait until everyone was in bed, then I would give his shoes a quick polish. Of course, my plans were quickly derailed. Less than ten minutes later, Svetlana texted me that my presence was required in the main living area.

I walked in sheepishly in my pink silk pajamas, and was greeted by the sight of the three girls kneeling before Adrian. They had each freshened their makeup, glossed their lips bright pink, and arranged their hair in pigtails. All three of them were dressed in their respective High School cheerleader uniforms.

As I admired the three blondes, it occurred to me that I had seen Sara's uniform before, although she had never worn it for me. In fact, Sara's uniform had undergone a startling transformation at the hands of the express dry-cleaning service. The pleats of her short skirt were beautifully pressed, and her crop-top looked brand new, having emerged from Adrian's bladder-draining piss, none the worse for wear.

I had fucked Svetlana very briefly in her uniform, before I had to rapidly withdraw as my cock was on fire. I had also seen a photo of Stacey dressed this way, in her High School yearbook, although in the picture she looked a lot more innocent. Adrian had made some major improvements to Stacey's appearance, turning her from a girl next door type, into a pornstar looking fucktoy. Stacey's Oklahoma City High School cheerleader uniform was the standout.

I am assuming she had modified it, as even the most liberal High School in the country, surely would not have permitted such an overtly sexual outfit. This skirt was several inches shorter than Sara's and Svetlana's. Coupled with the fact that Stacey towered over the other two blondes, the skirt length enabled me to tell what color underwear she was wearing, as she knelt before the dominant black man.

Adrian was wearing a pair of white, silk briefs, his erection visible as he surveyed what I now realized was his "dessert." He didn't look at me, but told me to sit on the floor and enjoy the show.

Then he invited the girls to stand and they arose in tandem and approached him eagerly. My cock throbbed in my cage as I watched Stacey, Svetlana and Sara take turns making out with Adrian. As one of them kissed him, the other two would nibble and suck his earlobes, and whisper in his ears. Sara knelt first, my wife being the most naturally submissive. She tenderly planted kisses all over Adrian's stomach and inner thighs, as Stacey and Svetlana kissed Adrian's neck and chest.

Before long, the three of them were on their knees before him and they started to kiss his white silk briefs. He was tenting in his underwear now, and the girls continued their adoration of his entire genitalia. They were kissing his cock through the silk of his briefs, leaving lipstick traces all over his white underwear. Sara scooted behind him and started to nibble his ass-cheeks, the pink tell-tale signs of her ministrations, deposited all over his ass.

"This reminds me of my blowjob from Chrissy at the wedding reception," Adrian said with a laugh. "That bitch got lipstick all over my cock and nuts."

I felt my face redden in shame, and wanted to speak up, and let everyone know that Koko sucked Adrian off, not me. It just didn't matter. To the three of them, I was a pussy and a cocksucker.

I had seen Adrian's lipstick covered briefs before, discarded carelessly for me to launder. However, even though I had imagined how much pleasure a man could derive from having three beautiful blondes kiss him all over his genitalia, the actual sight of it was much more sexy than I had imagined. Their lips were everywhere, as they gave him an extended tongue bath.

At last, his cock forced its way out of the confines of his silk briefs, the massive black cock-head glistening with pre-cum. Sara got there first, staking her claim to the first taste of his seminal fluid. She extended her soft little tongue, and she licked the pre-cum from the tip of his cock. Once his cock was free, the girls took his briefs off using just their mouths.

This was much easier said than done, but five minutes later, Adrian lifted his right foot and Stacey emerged from the tip of his toes, with his undies in between her teeth. They were no longer white, but had pink lipstick traces all over the front and back of them. Stacey tossed them my way and they landed in my lap. I didn't know what to do so I folded them neatly, getting pre-cum on my hands in the process.

Once Adrian was naked, the three platinum blondes started giving Adrian another three girl blowjob. They took turns blowing him for several minutes and then he moved forward slightly and rested one foot up on the sofa. The girls instantly adjusted their positions. Sara moved behind Adrian and started to rim him. Stacey continued to suck the tip of his cock, and Svetlana nibbled and sucked his swollen black nuts.

I would have shot my wad by now but Adrian enjoyed his three girl worship session for several minutes, before he spoke his next directive.

"I am ready to fuck," he said assertively.

The three platinum blondes rose from their knees and walked over to the large dining table that we had eaten at earlier. They seductively removed their underwear and tossed them in my general direction. I caught Stacey's, and Sara's landed on me. I noticed Sara's were soaked, as she responded favorably to her submission to Adrian. Svetlana's came up short, but were within arm's reach so I grabbed them too.

When they reached the dining table, the three of them bent over it and hiked up their skirts. From my vantage point I could see a generous amount of lubrication had been applied to each girl's pussy and asshole. Adrian strolled over to the table, seemingly trying to decide which of the six available holes to fuck first. My cock was hurting now, fighting a losing battle with the cock-cage. I shifted uncomfortably trying to find a seating position that hurt less.

Adrian took my wife's asshole first, presumably to send me a message that she was his now. As he eased his huge black cock inside her anal passage, she spoke.

"Am I tighter than my hubby, Adrian?" she asked, as Svetlana struggled to suppress her laughter. "I can't believe you butt-fucked us both tonight."

Adrian ended up fucking all three of them vaginally and anally. I know he had come several times already, but his stamina was truly impressive. None of the girls had an orgasm, which was not surprising given the fact that none of the anal vibrators were inserted. After nearly an hour of alternating between pussy and asshole, Adrian made me a surprisingly generous concession, while balls-deep in Stacey's asshole.

"Do you want a crack Chris?" he asked.

"Sorry, Adrian?" I asked, not sure if I had misunderstood him.

"Do you want to fuck one of my bitches? Yes, or no?"

I nodded my head enthusiastically, and Adrian responded.

"I'll take that as a yes. Which one?"

He knew my answer before I even said it. I had been married to Sara for fifteen years, and while I never had butt-fucked her, or enjoyed her dressed in her High School cheerleader uniform, she was never going to be my first choice, with these available options.

Same with Svetlana. I had fucked her, albeit briefly, in her cheerleader uniform, so that was no longer on my bucket list. That left the beautiful Stacey. Stacey was a total goddess, and in her obscenely short cheerleader skirt, was completely fucking irresistible. I had already enjoyed one very intense orgasm with Stacey. I was dressed in women's lingerie, and had ejaculated all over her stockinged feet as she toyed with me, inducing my first release after five months in the cock-cage.

"Stacey," I said with a shaky voice.

"Ass or pussy?" Adrian said.

"Pussy," I said nervously, deferring to Adrian who was currently sodomizing Stacey, and hoping to God that this wasn't another trick.

Adrian whispered something to Sara, and she came over to me and knelt before me. Sara removed the key to my cock-cage from around her neck, and unlocked me. After the cage was off, my erection danced between my legs, dripping pre-cum all over my inner thighs.

Sara rested her hand on my knee and said sweetly, "Wait your turn, baby. Adrian gets to enjoy her first. He's the Alpha here. When he is done using Stacey, you can get your sloppy seconds."

Adrian was indeed enjoying Stacey. He was approaching his orgasm now, thrusting deeply into her anal passage, as he occasionally slapped her ass. Stacey was encouraging him to come, and threw her head back, so that her hair reached her ass. Adrian pulled out of her at the last minute, let out a low guttural roar, and ejaculated all over the back of her cheerleader skirt, her lower back and the hem of her crop-top.

Adrian shot six or seven ropes of cum over Stacey. It was a copious load, a testament to this man's capacity to produce semen. He should have been paid to breed women, such was his sperm count, stamina and short refractory period.

As soon as he was finished ejaculating, Svetlana knelt before him, and sucked him clean. I am not a fan of ass to mouth, but Adrian used it, along with golden showers, as a tool to subjugate women.

"You're up, Chris," Adrian said with a smile.

I shuffled forward tentatively, unsure of whether I was actually going to fuck this goddess. Sara walked me over to where Stacey was, bent over the table. Just before we got there she spoke.

"You do need to wear protection, baby, at least until we get you tested," she said with a smirk.

"I am clean, Sara," I countered, "I have been celibate for five months."

"House rules," she said, as she unwrapped one of Adrian's condoms.

I turned my back to Stacey, and Sara knelt before me and rolled the condom over my erection. I knew as soon as she got the condom to the base of my shaft, that it was way too big for me. Adrian used oversized Magnum rubbers, and my size would have been extra-small, or even petite, if they offered that size. Sara continued to unravel the condom, until it also completely covered my nuts. The four of them were having a laugh at my expense, as Adrian's Magnum enveloped my entire genitalia.

Adrian had clearly pre-planned this, because he stepped forward with a solution.

"I recently traveled to Japan," he began. "I bought some condoms there as a novelty item, after seeing how small Asian rubbers are, compared to those in the US. Chris will probably fit into them perfectly."

With that he briefly left the room, returning with the extra-small rubbers. He tossed the package to Sara, with the additional proclamation.

"Japanese condoms are not regulated by the FDA, so I suggest doubling up for assured protection," he told Sara, to another round of giggles from the girls.

Sara struggled to get the first condom over my erection, as I guess, by Asian standards, even I was well-endowed. Once my cock was finally sheathed, she unwrapped a second rubber, and fought to get it on. The latex was very tight on my cock, and reduced my feelings somewhat, but I was ready to fuck Stacey.

When I turned around to enter Stacey, she was looking over her shoulder at me through her piercing blue eyes. She had stood up straighter now, instead of bending over the table. The bottom of her cheerleader skirt hung just below her ass-cheeks and she reached one hand under her pussy to guide me in.

"Fuck me stud," she said seductively.

It looked like I was finally going to fuck the lovely Stacey. It wasn't the perfect scenario, given the fact that my performance would be watched, and no doubt, critiqued by, three other people. Also, I had to wear two condoms, which seemed completely unnecessary, because the only thing I had been coupled with, in the last several months, was my pocket pussy. Lastly, it was painfully obvious that I was enjoying "sloppy seconds".

Adrian had ejaculated a massive load all over the back of Stacey. It was all over the back of her cheerleader skirt, across the bottom of her crop-top, and it had pooled at the base of her spine, as she arched her back. As I got closer to her, I could see his semen in the bottom of her pigtails too, although this was drying and matting in her platinum hair.

I eased up behind Stacey, trying not to make contact with Adrian's seminal fluid. Sloppy seconds was definitely gross, but I wanted a piece of this hottie. Stacey grabbed the tip of my cock and guided me inside her.

As I slipped inside Stacey, a wave of euphoria washed over me. I had known this alluring goddess for years, and had jerked off to the thought of fucking her, on multiple occasions. I couldn't believe I was actually balls-deep inside her.

She felt tight, warm and well lubricated. I was surprised at how tight she was, considering how often Adrian fucked her. She definitely wasn't in need of any vaginal rejuvenation, although I guess I didn't really have much frame of reference. In the last fifteen years I had only fucked Sara, unless you count the couple of minutes I was inside Svetlana, before rapidly withdrawing in considerable pain. I had never had any anal sex, well at least giving. I had received anal twice, once from Svetlana with the strap-on, and earlier tonight by Adrian. My only other reference was my pocket pussy, and Stacey felt just as tight as that.

Once I was balls-deep, I started to fuck her. Even though the thought of finally fucking Stacey was overwhelming, and the visual of her dressed up in her High School cheerleader uniform was incredible, the actual physical stimulation was really muted by the undersized condoms I had been forced to wear. I started to thrust deeper into her, trying to increase my pleasure through the extra friction.

Svetlana and Sara walked over and stood either side of me. They each rested a hand on my ass-cheeks, and tickled my ass with their fingertips, which felt amazing. I tried to stand up straight to avoid coming into contact with Adrian's semen. However, as I got more aroused, I leaned over the back of Stacey. It felt much more intimate this way, I nibbled her earlobe, sniffed her hair and took in her intoxicating scent, as we fucked.

I felt Adrian's semen on my chest and stomach as I leaned into Stacey, but it felt like a small price to pay, in exchange for being balls-deep in this goddess.

As I laid on Stacey's back, Svetlana tickled my taint, and Sara whispered to me.

"Fuck the crap out of your pussy baby. Own it!"

I am not sure if Stacey really enjoyed it. She wasn't self-lubricating, or loosening up at all, the way women do during sex. She remained tight, which felt great to me, but it wasn't an indicator that she was responding favorably to getting fucked.

I knew I wouldn't last long. It was my first real orgasm in five months, through actual, penetrative sex, and I came with a roar. I shot two or three bolts into Stacey, well actually, into the two condoms within Stacey, and was done.

After I came the girls were giggling and had a million questions for me. They took turns peppering me with them.

"How did it feel? Did you come good baby? Is Stacey nice and tight?"

I stood up straight, aware that Adrian's ejaculate was drying on my stomach and chest. I felt dirty and I wanted to take a shower.

"How was sloppy seconds, buddy?" Adrian asked condescendingly.

I thanked him for the unexpected release, and he nodded magnanimously.

"Why don't you take a quick shower Chris," he said, "meet back here in ten minutes. You can leave your cage off while you clean up."

I thanked him again, I just couldn't help being obsequious around him and it disgusted me. I started to pull out of Stacey's tight pussy, and noticed all eyes were on me.

When Adrian withdraws from one of his bitch's holes, it is always an impressive sight. A huge, jet black cock, slick with juices standing proudly, is always exciting for a woman to see. However, in my case, I couldn't understand the interest the girls seemed to have in my withdrawal.

When Stacey bent over the table and I pulled out of her, the girls began to giggle. I looked down, and attached to my condom-covered cock, which was already rapidly softening, was my pocket pussy!

What the fuck? I looked over at Adrian, and he had that smug look of victory on his face, as I processed that I had just enjoyed one very realistic simulated sex session with the beautiful Stacey.

"I know," Adrian said with a smirk, "the condoms were completely unnecessary. I made you wear them, solely to reduce your pleasure."

I slinked out of the room holding my pocket pussy, with my cock still inside it, to go and take a shower. I heard the four of them laughing and hollering at my expense and I wanted to curl up and go to sleep.

As soon as I got out of the shower, I saw that someone had left a gift for me on the countertop. There was a card and a small package, wrapped up in pink wrapping paper, both bearing the name, "Chrissy." With some trepidation, I opened the card first.

It was from Stephanie, the flight attendant, and read simply, "Chrissy, wear my panties to bed tonight. These are the ones I wore when I sucked Adrian off at the airport."

The card was scented, and Stephanie had kissed the inside of it, leaving a clear imprint of her lipgloss. I felt my balls stir at the indignity of having to wear her underwear to bed, but my cock remained lifeless, as it had only been a few minutes since I ejaculated inside my pocket pussy.

My hands were shaking as I undid the package, even though I knew what was inside. Stephanie's panties were tiny. A beautiful shade of mint green, very soft to the touch and heavily scented with the same fragrance as the card. Instinctively, I went to sniff the liner and discovered that these panties were crotchless!

I surmised that this beautiful young flight attendant probably wore crotchless panties around Adrian to make herself more available to him. Her hostess uniform was form-fitting, and even though the skirt was short, it would have been less convenient for her to remove her panties, if Adrian wanted to bend her over something, and enjoy a quickie. So, by electing to wear crotchless panties, Stephanie made herself accessible to Adrian, at all times.

12