My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sniffed around the crotch opening and could detect the scent of a woman's vaginal secretions. Sucking Adrians cock behind the limousine had made Stephanie wet. I placed the panties back on the countertop, dreading the thought of joining Svetlana in her bed, wearing them.

Svetlana showed up seconds later.

"Adrian wants you in mint green for the next part of the evening's entertainment," she said excitedly.

I had no fight left in me, and dejectedly squeezed into Stephanie's panties. They were tight on me, and my swollen nuts hung from the open crotch, inviting Svetlana to give them a quick fondle, which of course, she relished.

Svetlana and I returned to the main living area. Adrian made me do a quick twirl in my new panties.

"I love your affinity for crotchless panties," he said with a chuckle. "Makes you available to me if I want to bust a nut in your ass later. Sara, get your blue eye contacts ready, in case I decide to enjoy Chrissy again."

I knew he was just fucking with me. He had butt-fucked me to make a point, but with three beautiful blondes available to cater to his every sexual desire, he had no need for me. Sara made a couple of derisive comments, about me being a bitch and a cuckold, before Adrian spoke again.

"Now that you have busted a nut, it is time to lock you back up," he said, commandingly.

Stacey did the honors this time, gently fondling my nuts as she lowered my panties and secured me back into my cock-cage. Once I was secured, Adrian gestured towards the white towel with his shoes on it. I walked reluctantly towards it and sank to my knees. I didn't say a word as I knelt on the towel. Adrian and the girls watched expectantly, and I began to polish Adrian's six hundred dollar shoes, wearing only my new panties and my cock-cage.


12