My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 17

Story Info
Ivan forces Stacey and Svetlana to their knees.
4.9k words
3.85
6.4k
1
1

Part 17 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no response from this Russian gangster, so I spoke softly to him.

"Baby, why don't you watch me suck you off? It turns me on to pleasure you. You can look into my baby blue eyes when you come. I like it when you make me your bitch."

Ivan didn't answer or open his eyes, but he started snoring loudly. I couldn't believe my luck. Ivan had passed out from the combination of alcohol and drugs. Just in the nick of time. I got up off my knees, and slumped onto the recliner. I was perspiring from the adrenaline and fear, that Ivan evoked in me. I was scared that he would wake up, realize I had tried to incapacitate him, and brutalize me, physically and sexually. I knew he was capable of it.

I turned out all of the lights, and sat silently for about twenty minutes, trembling with fear. I was just praying Ivan didn't wake up. As I sat in the dark, my fear slowly subsided and, in a moment of clarity, I realized I needed a plan. Ivan was so intoxicated that there was a chance he wouldn't remember our encounter. I could tell him that he had fucked the crap out of me, that I had sucked his cock, and given him another rimjob. I could even say that after I drained his nuts, I got down on all fours like the bitch that I am, and slurped his piss out of the bowl. If I was convincing enough, perhaps he would believe me.

I turned the lights back on, and said Ivan's name loudly, to assess his level of unconsciousness. He was passed out, so I decided to delete the incriminating photos he had taken of me. I grabbed his iPhone, and unlocked it using his thumbprint. I accessed Ivan's photo library and started to browse through the pictures of me performing for him.

I was completely unrecognizable, with my platinum blonde hair and my bright blue eyes, but the photos were so humiliating that they evoked a strong emotion of shame within me. I had willingly allowed this man to debase me and document it. Then it occurred to me. If I fabricated a prolonged session of Ivan dominating me, and documented it through photographic evidence, I could probably convince Ivan that he had already completely defiled me.

I knew I could take pictures of myself using the timer function, to delay the shot by up to ten seconds. So, I needed to position the camera correctly, make sure I got the pictures in the correct order, and have them appear in a realistic timeline. Once I had formulated the plan in my mind, I set about its execution, hoping that Ivan remained passed out the entire time.

First of all, I took a couple of cute selfies of me in the mirror, dressed as a schoolgirl. I waited about ten minutes, and then took a picture of me kneeling before Ivan on my sucky pillow. He was naked from the waist down, and was starting to lose his erection, so I had to change my plan before he went soft. It wasn't believable that I would be draped all over Ivan, and his cock was flaccid. So, before he went soft, I kissed his cock-head, shaft, nuts, inner thighs and stomach hard enough to leave pink lipstick marks over them. I snapped a few shots, and then once I had all the photos I needed of his erection, I got back to the original plan.

A few minutes later, me with my head in Ivan's lap, taken from the living room table, using the delay function. Ivan appears to be leaning his head back, with his eyes closed in ecstasy. I took a second photo of this, but moved one of Ivan's hands, and rested it on the back of my platinum blonde hair. This really looked like he was dominating me. I waited ten minutes, and then mounted him. He had gone soft by now, but I arranged my plaid skirt to obscure the fact that he wasn't inside my ass, and the photo made it appear as if we were fucking.

I wanted to make him think that he had lasted a long time, so I took a break, and waited another ten minutes. There were some fresh croissants in the kitchen, that Ivan had purchased, when he bought the vodka. I ate one of those delicious, flaky pastries, and returned to Ivan.

Ten minutes had elapsed and I took two more pictures. I was facing the camera now, in the reverse cowboy position. This coincided with the expected timeline. I grabbed both of his hands, and put them on my thighs, as if he was holding me as he thrust into me. I also put a very pained expression on my face, as if he was brutally butt-fucking me. I managed to shield his sleeping face with my blonde hair. In the last picture of this series, I leaned into him, and positioned his head so that he appeared to be talking in my ear.

I got up from Ivan's lap, and checked out my handiwork. So far, I had a very convincing series of pictures, that made it look like Ivan had taken me as his bitch. I waited another fifteen minutes, as I wanted to make him look like a stud after he awoke, and it was my time to flatter him. Fifteen minutes later, I am back on my knees. I wrapped one of my pigtails around his fist, and put my head between his legs. As his arm fell to the side, it pulled my head with it, creating the illusion that Ivan was pulling my hair, as I blew him.

For the final photos, I picked up Ivan's briefs, and wiped his pre-cum across my lips and chin, and all over the tip of his dick. I rested the camera on the rear of the sofa, right next to Ivan's head. That way it would appear that he took these final photos. I knelt between his legs, and put his flaccid penis between my glossed lips. Looking up at him submissively, I smiled.

When I released his cock from my mouth, it flopped across his leg, and my saliva dripped from it. I took a couple more shots of me kissing the tip of his cock, draped across his thigh. Then five minutes later, the same picture, as if he had made me suckle his cock, long after he ejaculated. After I released his cock, I wiped a little more semen from Ivan's briefs onto my chin, and took one more picture of me kneeling before him, smiling with my piercing blue eyes.

I waited several minutes, before I repositioned his iPhone, to capture the floor in front of him. In the center of the frame was the soup bowl full of Bud Light, which resembled Ivan's piss. I knelt in front of it, and assumed a begging position, before setting the delay timer and taking my photo.

Then, three or four minutes later, I got on all fours, and began to lap up the golden liquid from the bowl. I had a disgusted look on my face, and took several bursts of photos, to capture the exact look of revulsion I was trying to convey. I marked the position of the bowl, and emptied its contents down the kitchen sink. Then, after placing it in the exact same spot, I greedily licked the remnants of the Bud Light from the bowl.

I made no attempt to blur my face, as I checked out the lewd photos. Ivan would never share these pictures with anyone. Plus, in full makeup and blonde hair with my blue eyes, I was unrecognizable. The timeline was believable, although the photos of Ivan's erection were a bit rushed. I would think of a reason for that, if Ivan asked.

I felt so much better now, as Ivan was snoring away, and was completely passed out. I went into the bathroom, and wiped Ivan's pre-cum from my lips and chin. My make-up was still perfect, but I did freshen up my lipgloss in case he woke up. Then I went and sat on the recliner, and waited for Ivan to wake up. I felt like such a total fucking pussy sitting there, dressed as a schoolgirl. However, fear is a powerful motivator, and I was scared to death he would wake up and get pissed, because I hadn't been readily available for round two.

It was now almost five in the afternoon, and we had about two hours until the traffic would subside enough, to make it feasible to get back on the freeway. I was driving home, so we no longer had to worry about Ivan's mandatory eight hour rest period. I sat there silently willing the time to move faster, when suddenly there was a knock on the hotel room door.

Fuck! I had no clue what to do. Ivan was fast asleep, naked from the waist down. I was dressed as a schoolgirl, with full make-up and long platinum blonde hair. I sat quietly on the sofa, and someone knocked on the door again. I heard a girl's voice call out my name, and then Ivan's, and I realized it was Svetlana. What the fuck was she doing here?

I went to the door and opened it, obviously self-conscious of the fact that I was dressed up for Ivan's amusement. Svetlana and Stacey bounced through the door, took one look at me, and then another at Ivan passed out, with his pants and underwear in a heap in front of him.

Stacey said, "Oh shit, I think we are too late. Looks like Ivan has fucked Chrissy already."

Stacey started to apologize to me.

"I sucked Ivan off in Vegas," she told me. "He made a deal that if Svetlana and I drove to Barstow, and gave him a two-girl blowjob, he would leave your sweet little ass alone. We shook on it."

Stacey was quite upset that she was too late to save me from Ivan's advances, but Svetlana, that little sadist, was getting off on my unfortunate predicament.

"Is the unfinished business, now finished?" she said with a smirk.

I asked them both to have a seat, and started to explain the story. I guess it was a testament to Adrian's domination of me, that neither of the girls even mentioned how I was dressed. "Chrissy," was normal to them, a regular member of our happy family. I told them that I had drugged Ivan, as he became increasingly drunk and aggressive. They both had a palpable look of fear on their faces, as they came to the realization that Ivan was going to permanently maim me, when he woke up.

"Maybe not," I said, as I reached for Ivan's phone, unlocked it with his thumb print, and scrolled through the photos.

"Hear me out. After Ivan got drunk, he threatened me. I got dressed up for him, out of fear for my safety. I put three Ambien in his drink and, luckily for me, he passed out just as I was about to suck his cock. I took a few staged photos, to make it appear as if I had pleasured him. I think he will believe me. Anyway, now that you guys are here, when he wakes up, he will undoubtedly focus on his two-girl blowjob, and forget about me."

Svetlana was skeptical, and asked to see the photos. The Hamilton Inn had a large, wall mounted tv monitor with an Apple TV connected to it. I hit Airplay on Ivan's phone, and the first of the lewd pictures appeared on the eighty-inch screen.

Svetlana was in her element when the first pictures came up on the monitor of me dancing and twerking for Ivan.

"Holy fuck, handsome," she exclaimed excitedly, "Ivan got you to dance for him, you fucking pussy."

The pictures were horrible, incontrovertible evidence that Ivan had made me his bitch. I was barely recognizable with my long platinum blonde hair and my piercing blue eyes, but the three of us knew it was me, which was humiliating enough.

"You look like you are really enjoying yourself, Chrissy," Svetlana said with a giggle, as the photo of me looking over my shoulder, and blowing Ivan a kiss, was displayed.

Next up, was a selfie of me on Ivan's lap, his hands all over me, as I ground my ass into his erection. You could see the lust and desire in his eyes, as I invited him to fuck my ass.

The first picture that I took, after Ivan passed out, was of me posing in the bathroom mirror, in my schoolgirl costume. Then there was a picture of me kneeling on my sucky pillow, in front of Ivan. The photos of me getting pink lipgloss all over Ivan's cock, nuts and inner thighs were next, and his still-erect cock was visible in these pictures. Next up, I am blowing Ivan, his cock obscured by my head, but his hand apparently holding me in place. Then I mount him in both cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl.

"Pretty realistic right?" I said to the girls.

Stacey responded first. "He was sleeping all the time you took those photos? That is amazing. He totally looks like he is dominating you."

I was happy that the girls thought the pictures looked real, so as long as Ivan believed it, I was off the hook. The picture of me kneeling blowing Ivan, as he wrapped my pigtail around his fist, was particularly realistic. After the picture of me with Ivan's flaccid cock in my mouth, and his come on my lips and chin, appeared on the big screen, Svetlana spoke up.

"You made him come while he was unconscious?" she asked incredulously.

"All staged Svetlana," I replied proudly. "Pre-cum from his briefs mixed with my saliva, gives the impression that I swallowed his load."

The girls were clearly impressed, and both of them agreed, Ivan would definitely believe the incontrovertible photographic evidence. When we got to the last set of pictures, in which I was begging Ivan in front of a soup bowl of some unidentified golden liquid, Svetlana spoke up.

"Ew, what is this?" she asked. "Is that piss? Are you begging him to let you drink his piss? Was that his idea or yours?"

Svetlana was fucking with me again, she couldn't resist it. I explained to her that Ivan, in his drunken state, had got progressively more dominant. He decided he wanted me to drink his piss from a bowl, on my hands and knees, like a dog.

"Oh Jesus," Stacey said, with a horrified look on her face. "He made you drink his piss?"

"He fell asleep before that happened, fortunately," I said. "I switched the piss to Bud Light."

The pictures were very convincing, as I begged him not to make me do it, before lapping it up, and even cleaning the bowl with my tongue.

"I can't believe he was going to make you drink his piss from a bowl," Svetlana said. "That I would love to see!"

Stacey spoke up next. "I don't think you have any right to act holier than thou, when it comes to piss, Svetlana. Adrian pisses on you every week, and I am sure he occasionally makes you drink it," she said, cruelly.

Svetlana responded in a very bitchy tone, "At least he doesn't piss on me while I am eating his ass, Stacey. Rim jobs are very demeaning to women."

There was no love lost between Stacey and Svetlana, and they took a dig at each other whenever they could.

Svetlana turned her attention to me. She asked to see the photos where I am kissing Ivan's erection, one more time, and I agreed amiably, proud as I was of my handiwork.

She gave me a nod, and said "Nice work Chrissy. Ivan will totally believe this happened."

Ivan hadn't stirred this whole time, so we shut down the monitor, put Ivan's phone down and adjourned to the kitchen. Stacey decided to buy another bottle of vodka, and when she returned she poured the contents down the sink. It now appeared as if Ivan had consumed almost two bottles of vodka, before he passed out. Obviously, I hadn't drunk anything, as I was driving.

About ninety minutes later, Ivan appeared in the kitchen. He looked very hungover and a little disoriented. I jumped up as if I was delighted to see him, and walked over to him stIll dressed as a schoolgirl. He smiled when he saw me still dressed up, and apparently waiting for him.

"Hi Chrissy," he said warmly, as I snuggled up next to him.

Ivan seemed very happy to see me, and he rested his hand possessively on my ass. He gave my butt a little squeeze, then slid his hand under my schoolgirl skirt, which was obscenely short on me. He slipped his thumb under the strap of my garter belt, as if to signify his ownership of me. My only concern was getting back to San Clemente without incurring Ivan's wrath, so I played along and accommodated his dominant streak. I wiggled my ass seductively, and leaned in close to Ivan.

I gave his earlobe a nibble and asked, "Are you ready for round two? Svetlana and Stacey drove all the way to Barstow, to give you your two-girl blowjob."

Ivan appeared to remember the deal he made with Stacey, and smiled broadly. He was still naked from the waist down, and his cock started to rise, presumably at the thought of these two platinum blondes sucking his cock.

"I am not sure our deal is still on after what you put Chrissy through," Stacey said jokingly.

This flippant remark enraged Ivan, and he reached for the knife that I had used to butter my croissant.

"I was joking Ivan," Stacey cried out in terror. "Please, put the knife down. Svetlana and I can't wait to suck you off."

The tension in the room was palpable. Ivan had a red-hot temper, and a propensity to resolve problems through extreme violence. Stacey needed to be careful. Svetlana said something very softly to Ivan in Russian, and he nodded. She moved over to me, and without any warning, spritzed me with a heavy dose of her perfume. Her scent permeated the room, and once again, I smelled divine.

"Yes, I am ready for you two bitches to suck me off," he said, dismissively. "Then we can hit the road."

"Why don't you enjoy all three of us, Ivan?" Svetlana said, tossing me under the bus.

"Oh Svetlana," I said sweetly, "Ivan just fucked the crap out of me, he is probably ready for some variety."

Svetlana was undeterred by my attempted redirect, and continued to offer me up to Ivan.

"Enjoy Chrissy's soft lips on your asshole, while Stacey and I suck you off Ivan. Remember how much you enjoyed your rimjob, when we first arrived in Vegas. She is scented just the way you like."

Ivan chuckled, as he seemingly recalled my extended submission to him in the Wynn Palace Garden Villa bathroom. I noticed his cock swell, which was an ominous sign, for me.

"I am serious, Ivan," Svetlana continued, determined to get me involved. "The three of us will take care of you. Unless you don't want to, Chrissy."

"Of course I want to," I stammered unconvincingly, "I would be honored to pleasure you again, Ivan."

"You crazy bitches should get married," Ivan said with a laugh. "You fuck with each other constantly, but deep down you are a perfect match. For now, two girls will be great, Svetlana," he said, nipping her suggestion in the bud.

Stacey and Svetlana walked Ivan over to the sofa. He looked very happy with a platinum blonde on each arm, and his rock-hard cock between his legs. After he was comfortably seated, the girls removed his shirt, leaving him completely naked. I didn't want to stare, but judging by the pool of pre-cum visible on the tip of his cock and his inner thighs, Ivan was ready to bust a nut.

Stacey knelt before him first, the tall blonde quickly adapting to the situation and becoming extremely submissive. She had already sucked him off in Vegas, to save my ass. She was a magnificent manipulator of men, and had already figured out Ivan's hot buttons. She started to suck Ivan's cock very aggressively, making lots of noise, just the way he liked it. Within a few moments, Ivan rose from the sofa, grabbed Stacey by the ears, and started to fuck her face. Svetlana had so far managed to stay on the periphery of this threesome, but Ivan called out her name.

"Svetlana, you fucking bitch, get your ass over here and kneel before me."

I could see fear in Svetlana's eyes, and I realized that I only ever saw her react that way, when Ivan was around. Svetlana knelt next to Stacey, and was quickly the next victim of Ivan's brutal oral assault. He alternated between face fucking the two of them, until he finally announced he was close. He withdrew his cock from Svetlana's mouth, pushed the two of their faces together, and told them to look up at him with their mouths wide open.

As they looked up at him submissively, Ivan jerked himself off onto their faces, blowing most of his load into Stacey's hair. Stacey, ever the courtesan, smiled broadly at Ivan as his semen ran down her platinum locks. Ivan flicked the last remnants of his load onto Svetlana's upturned face, and then turned round and walked into the kitchen.

"Is there any more vodka left?" he asked.

"You drank both bottles, Ivan," Svetlana said sweetly. "Chrissy could run to the liquor store and get some more," she suggested.

12