My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a horrible idea. I was dressed up as a schoolgirl, with long platinum pigtails. In the darkened hotel suite, I was barely passable as a woman. However, in the harsh afternoon sun of Barstow, I would stand out like a sore thumb, dressed as I was. Maybe in Vegas, I wouldn't draw too much attention, due to the large cross-dressing community there, and the live and let live vibe of Las Vegas.

However, Barstow is a blue collar town, with two large military bases and a huge freight train hub. The locals would not be tolerant of a feminized man parading down their Main Street, dressed as a schoolgirl. Svetlana's idea was going to get me fucked up.

"The mini-bar has vodka," I suggested cheerfully, trying to hide my fear of what might happen to me, if I was dispatched to get Ivan more vodka.

"Yeah, at five times the price," Svetlana responded, still trying to throw me under the bus.

"Let me fix you a cocktail, Ivan," I said sweetly. "I know exactly how you like your drink made."

With my trip to the liquor store apparently put on hold, I poured Ivan a very strong vodka on the rocks, with lots of ice. I served it to him with a smile on my face, as if his pleasure was of the upmost importance to me.

"Thanks, Chrissy," Ivan said, as he inhaled my scent.

I noticed his cock twitch as he sniffed me, which was not a good sign. Svetlana noticed it too, and walked seductively over to Ivan.

"Ivan, you stud," she flattered him. "Are you ready to go again? Chrissy will happily get you hard again, if you want to bust a nut again before we get back on the road. She's a great little fluffer."

"Actually, I need a word alone with you and Stacey," he said coldly.

The three of them went into the bedroom and Stacey emerged a few minutes later, looking terrified.

"That prick has no respect for women," Stacey said angrily.

I wondered what the hell Ivan had asked the girls to do, that made Stacey mad. Adrian had urinated all over her, as he relaxed in the Sukebe chair, after Stacey rimmed him. How much worse could it be? It turns out that it wasn't a sex act that pissed Stacey off, but rather the threat of violence. Ivan had held a knife to Stacey's eye, and threatened to blind her, if she ever spoke of his domination of Chrissy.

After he threatened Stacey, he told her to fuck off, and started speaking to Svetlana in Russian. Ivan had really scared Stacey, and she said she was going to text Adrian, and let him know that I would be driving the limousine back to Orange County. She would ask him if it would be okay, if we drove home now.

Ivan and Svetlana entered the room shortly afterwards, still conversing in Ivan's native tongue. Svetlana had a satisfied smile on her face, but Ivan looked pissed. He glared at me, and Svetlana spoke.

"Ivan has some questions about what happened when he passed out," she said, innocently.

I swallowed hard, and asked what part needed clarification.

"All of it," Ivan said gruffly.

I was scared now. Svetlana had either told him the truth to save her own ass, or had discovered some glaring mistake in my staged photos, and wanted to take credit for it. Ivan walked over to me, and I could feel myself shaking.

"Show me the photos you took," he said, without betraying any emotion.

"You took most of the photos, baby," I said submissively, as Svetlana reveled in my predicament. "You directed the show, and documented it. I just followed your direction."

Ivan looked at his phone, trying to remember what had transpired between us.

"Show me the fucking photos," he growled, quickly losing his patience.

"Of course, baby," I said softly, "I will put them up on the large monitor to enhance your visual."

I connected Ivan's phone wirelessly to the eighty-inch monitor, and I started to give him a play by play of what had happened. I had manipulated the order of the photos, so that the pictures and selfies that Ivan took, were mixed in with the ones I staged. Ivan smiled as he took me in on the big screen.

He was enraptured by the photos of me dancing and twerking for him, and once again, his hand disappeared down the front of his pants. I was happy that Stacey and Svetlana had just got Ivan off, because he kept looking at me with desire in his eyes.

"I remember the twerking," he said with a chuckle.

"Yes, you hadn't finished your vodka yet," I informed him, setting the stage for him to accept that he might have had a blackout, from the alcohol consumption.

The selfie of me grinding on Ivan's lap as he pawed me, was next. You could see the lust in his eyes, as I ground my ass against his erection.

"I remember this, too," he admitted with a slight smile.

"This is one of my favorite photos," I lied, as the disgusting image was displayed on the eighty-inch monitor. "This was just before you fucked my ass."

"I do remember this, Chrissy. You were offering yourself up to me, like the dirty bitch you are."

A few photos later, I am on my knees with Ivan's cock between my lips.

"This is where you forced me to blow you," I said trying to act cheerful. "Remember, baby?"

Ivan was looking at the photo, but was apparently unable to remember taking it. You could see the puzzled look on his face, as he struggled to recall the events leading up to it.

I ran through the photos, trying to fill in the gaps for the intimidating man, as he continued to fondle himself through his underwear. When we got to the pictures of me on Ivan's lap in the reverse-cowboy position, with a pained expression on my face, Ivan said something to Svetlana in Russian, and she started to talk.

"Ivan wants to know why your lipgloss has completely disappeared, right after the photos of you kissing his erect cock, balls and inner thighs," she said, cheerfully.

I was completely lost for words. That sadistic little bitch was going to get me permanently disfigured by Ivan. She had no clue the danger she put me in.

"More specifically," she said, with a smile, "why do you have pink lipgloss on when you are teasing Ivan's erect cock, then the next time you face the camera in the reverse cowboy position, it is gone? I know you worshipped Ivan's entire genital area, and some of the lipgloss is evident on his cock, stomach and nuts. However, you were wearing long lasting lipstick, and it should be able to withstand one blowjob, without being completely removed."

Fuck. She was right. I didn't have the answer for her, but it was a definite mistake in continuity on my part. I was stammering for an answer, and then Svetlana and Ivan started talking in Russian again. He was more animated now, his anger rising within him. I thought about running to the door, but I was in high heels, and Ivan would have caught me easily.

Ivan came to the realization that something was not right. He started to walk towards me with a menacing look in his eyes, and he was cursing at me in Russian.

12