My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 22

Story Info
My final day as Adrian's bitch is my toughest ever.
9.5k words
3.89
12.6k
6
6

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived, Adrian and the three platinum blondes were in his office. Adrian summoned me to join him, and I walked in with uncharacteristic confidence.

"Ivan has spent all day fucking his ass," Adrian announced to the room. "Do you need the pink hemorrhoid pillow, Chrissy?"

I shook my head, as laughter reverberated around the office, and then Mary and I joined them.

There were three other scary looking guys in there, that I had never seen before. Svetlana said something to one of them in Russian, and I realized that they were probably gangsters. I noticed that there were four red, heart-shaped, pillows in front of Adrian's desk.

A wave of fear descended on me, and I was terrified as I sat in Adrian's office. All my bravado had disappeared, and instead of telling Adrian to go fuck himself, I went back into my submissive pussy mode. Once we were all seated and in silence, one of the huge Russians moved to the door to prevent anyone from bolting, and Adrian spoke.

"I heard you violated one of my bitches again," he began ominously. "Svetlana told me all about your stunt in the limousine, Chrissy. She told me you were trying to one-up me, which I find very hard to believe. Surely by now you should know your place, and yet you still try and rise above your station. I am going to teach you a lesson today."

I swallowed hard as I processed his threat, but remained silent.

"I hear you are moving to Hawaii, Chrissy," he continued. "Far away from my influence, and power of retribution. I am going to cut you loose today. You will be free in a couple of hours time. I will give you your security footage, the non-disclosure agreement, a cashier's check for one hundred thousand dollars, the deed to your house, and my assurance that you will never hear from me again. However, I am going to give you a little something to remember me by," he said ominously.

"All four of you in fact," he continued. "You guys have been fucking around, wasting my time and money, for way too long. Sara and I are about to get married, and I am leaving on a plane for India this afternoon, to go to a meditation retreat, to clear my head before the wedding. I need closure in this house before I leave. I am going to punish you all in equal measure, before we go our separate ways. A little something to remember me by, permanently."

When he said permanently, my heart sank. Very few things are permanent, and none of them are good. Branding, tattoos, disfigurement were a few things that came to my mind. I wanted out of that room, but with the burly Russian stood there with his arms folded, that wasn't one of my options. Adrian told the four of us to kneel, and I walked to my respective sucky pillow, and sank to my knees on it. Sara, Stacey and Svetlana knelt next to me, and I noticed that they were dressed identically.

One of the Russians stepped forward, and zip-tied my hands behind my back, presumably as I was deemed the biggest threat to them. That was a joke. I was totally planning to be the most compliant one in the room. We had something coming to us, and I imagined whoever put up the most resistance, would be made an example of. That wasn't going to be me.

Adrian spoke again. "I am going to give each of you an identical tattoo on the back of your neck, to remind you of your servitude to me. I need you to sign a consent form. If you elect not to sign it, I will have one of my guys break one of your fingers, and ask you to sign it again. Hopefully, I do not need to break anybody's fingers to convey that I am deadly serious. The reason I have five people in the room, is that if you say this was done under force or coercion, I will have more witnesses than you. I already have a consent form from Sara."

I shuddered as I remembered the laminated list of Sara's limits, that Adrian had sent me a copy of.

It said something to the effect of, "if you brand me, or tattoo me, put it somewhere that I can hide from my family."

Sara had definitely given her consent already. Adrian asked us if we had any questions, and everyone was too intimidated to speak up. One of the Russians had a clipboard, and the girls signed their consent forms immediately, in complete silence. Svetlana didn't even read hers. She had lived in their world, and knew full well their threats were real.

I still had my hands behind my back, but one of the Russians held the clipboard under my nose, and I read the language of the form. He had a hammer in his other hand, presumably the instrument of choice with which to break my fingers, which was totally unnecessary. I was signing anything Adrian put in front of me.

It said that I was over eighteen years of age, not under the influence of drugs or alcohol, not under any threat or coercion, and fully consented to the tattoo. I nodded my agreement, and the guy stepped behind me, and cut my zip ties with a knife. I signed the form, and the Russian looked to Adrian, and asked him if he should zip tie me again.

"No need. Fear will keep that pussy compliant," he said, which was an accurate assessment.

After the legalities were taken care of, there was a knock on the door.

"Look at the floor, all of you," Adrian commanded, and I averted my gaze downwards.

I could still make out roughly what was happening as I stared at the carpet. The burly guy with his arms folded, opened the door, and a guy entered wearing latex gloves and holding a tattoo gun.

I heard Stacey exclaim, "Oh fuck, this is really happening."

Shortly after that, I heard her weeping softly. I wanted to comfort her but I couldn't find the words.

"Who wants to go first?" Adrian said cheerfully.

I don't know to this day why I spoke up, but something deep inside me suppressed my fear, and I heard my voice, unwavering and full of confidence speak up.

"I will go first!" I said. "In fact, you sadistic prick, if you agree to let the girls go free, you can put my tattoo on my forehead."

Adrian smiled at this idea and responded, "Deal. Your brand will be both permanent and visible. Girls, you are free to return to your seats, while I mark my bitch."

Sara, Svetlana and Stacey got up from their kneeling positions, and returned silently to their chairs. Svetlana glanced over at me and flashed me a genuine smile.

Then she silently mouthed the words, "Thank you."

I nodded, as if to accept that there was finally to be a truce between us.

Adrian turned to the tattoo guy and told him that he just needed one tattoo today, but he was changing the design. Adrian and the tattoo artist huddled, and it was clear that the guy had some major reservations, about the placement of this tattoo. Adrian asked me if I had my driver's license on me, and I said no.

I heard Adrian say he would double the payment, but the tattoo guy wanted something else, in exchange for breaking the rules.

"If one of your bitches sucks me off, I'll do it," he said. "I have taken blowjobs and pussy in payment before. I do need payment up front, no offense."

"No offense taken, bro," Adrian said amiably, as if they were trading baseball cards. "I am marrying the one with the huge tits, so she is off-limits, but the other three are available to suck you off," he continued, lumping me in with Stacey and Svetlana.

The tattoo artist shuffled around, trying to conceal his growing erection, as he pondered which one of us he wanted to suck him off. I was happy to look at the floor as I didn't want to make eye contact with the guy. Apparently, I was still in contention to blow him.

"Has Chrissy sucked you off before, Adrian?" the guy asked, apparently reading the name embroidered on my sucky pillow.

"Many, many times," Adrian said with a laugh, completely embellishing our sexual relationship. "Don't let the look of Chrissy put you off, bro. I admit she's a bit butch, but I have a glory-hole massage table, so you don't have to look at her. You can relax on the table while she crawls underneath and works her magic on you. She'll be heavily scented for your session."

"Tempting," the tattoo guy said.

"If I was going out to a nightclub, or to a fine restaurant, and wanted to show my date off, there is no doubt I would take Stacey or Svetlana," Adrian said cheerfully. "They are both beautiful, sophisticated women who shine in the spotlight. However, if I just wanted to bust a nut, Chrissy would be my bitch," he continued, trying hard to influence the decision, and humiliate me one last time.

"I am leaning towards Stacey," the guy said, as I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Cool," Adrian said, "consider it done."

I exhaled sharply, and shuddered at how close I had come to sucking off the guy who was about to brand me for life.

Adrian, fixated on inflicting my final indignity, continued to sell my oral skills.

"You will need to wear a rubber, bro, to enjoy oral from Stacey."

This did not sit well with the tattoo artist, and he asked if condoms were a requirement with Svetlana.

"Yes, bro, unfortunately," Adrian responded. "Only Chrissy does bareback. In fact, I am tempted to tattoo bareback bitch across his ass-cheeks."

The tattoo guy was now on the fence about who to choose, and I was on the hot seat.

"Let's do this," Adrian offered, "I will set up the glory-hole table and make the room a very sensual environment. Stacey and Svetlana will change into matching bikinis, and will give you a four hands massage, while Chrissy sucks you off bareback. Deal?"

"Deal!" said the tattoo guy, as I resigned myself to my latest humiliation.

Adrian announced to the room that we were taking a quick thirty minute break, before resuming with my facial tattoo. Sara escorted the tattoo guy to the massage room, lit some candles, put on some soft music, and generally increased the ambience of the room.

Stacey and Svetlana decided what bikinis to wear, settling on pink to match their fingernails. They sprayed me with a liberal dose of Svetlana's intoxicating perfume, and the three of us headed over to the massage room.

I felt sick to my stomach, as I processed the situation. Both girls expressed their gratitude to me, for saving them from their involuntary tattoos. However, I was about to suck this guy's cock, to persuade him to agree to tattoo my face. This was so fucked up.

"Can we do anything to help you?" Svetlana asked me.

"Get him hard," I responded. "Hopefully, he will come more quickly if you guys are teasing him too."

When we got to the door, Stacey and Svetlana entered cheerfully, and acted as if it was an honor to pamper this guy. It was all a facade, but Stacey was an expert courtesan, and the tattoo guy was lapping it up. The girls started the sensual four hands massage, paying particular attention to his ass-cheeks, in an attempt to get him erect for me.

I waited about five minutes outside the door of the massage room. Sara showed up just before I entered the room, and spritzed me again with Svetlana's scent. I felt like such a pussy when Adrian showed up.

"Good girl, Chrissy," he said dismissively, "make sure you use all of your newly acquired blowjob techniques to rock his world."

I lowered my eyes to avert Adrian's sneer, and started to walk into the massage room.

"Crawl in there, Chrissy," Adrian said with disdain, "that will signal your intent of submission to this man."

I obediently lowered myself to my knees. Then, I got on all fours, and crawled into the room. The tattoo guy smelled me as soon as I scooted under the table.

"There she is," he said with a chuckle. "I like a soft touch, lots of saliva, cock-head kissing, and a light nibbling of the nutsack, Chrissy," he explained, as if he was detailing his preferences to the Mamasan, in a Bangkok blowjob bar.

Sara had positioned my sucky pillow right under the glory-hole, so I knelt on it and checked out the cock that hung beneath the massage table. I had spent many hours under this table over the last several weeks, servicing Adrian, but this felt more emasculating, because I didn't even know this guy's name. I didn't even know what he looked like. All I knew was that my cocksucking skills had been thrown in, to sweeten the deal.

I gave the cock a cursory once over. It paled in size to Adrian's ebony monster, and even as it stiffened before my eyes, it was going to be much easier to deep-throat than Adrian's.

I heard a lewd licking sound, and the tattoo artist moaned softly, "Fuck yeah, eat my ass you filthy bitch," as his cock rapidly hardened.

I figured it was Svetlana rimming him. Even though she detested rimjobs, she would have taken one for the team, after I saved her from the latest involuntary tattoo. My assumption was confirmed, when I heard Stacey start to talk dirty to the guy. A few seconds later I heard kissing sounds. I realized that the two girls were engaged in trying to get this man off, so I extended my tongue and licked the guy's cock-head.

Emboldened by the immediate release of some pre-cum, I parted my lips and sucked the head of this ever hardening cock. I know men respond to the sounds of a sloppy blowjob, so I made as many lewd noises as I could. I could hear Svetlana eating his asshole, and Stacey talking dirty to the guy, encouraging him to blow his load in my mouth.

"Have you ever had three bitches trying to coax a load out of you before?" she asked him. "One greedy little cocksucker underneath the table, ready to swallow your ejaculate, and one platinum blonde hottie, submissively eating your ass, while I talk dirty to you, until your release."

"Holy fuck," the guy whispered hoarsely, "I am close."

Ever since the fateful night of our threesome with Adrian, he had been my frame of reference, as far as male performance was concerned. I knew his stamina and endurance was not normal, but I was reminded of how impressive a specimen he is, when the tattoo guy cried out like a little girl, and started to come in my mouth, after less than three minutes of being sucked off.

It was a puny load too, nothing like the massive amount of semen that Adrian creates, and discharges, every single time. I swallowed the guy's ejaculate, and remained silently under the table, waiting for him to leave the room.

"Oh my god," the guy exclaimed in amazement, "that was incredible. I am so sorry I came so quick. It has been almost a year since I was last with a woman. Get me hard again!"

Fuck no, I thought, this wasn't the deal. I was told to give the guy a blowjob so that he would change the placement of my tattoo, from the back of my neck to my forehead. One blowjob, not an extended glory-hole session, with multiple cumshots.

The guy continued to protest, arguing that he had been promised thirty minutes and had used precisely four minutes. I was thankful that Ivan wasn't there, to point out that the "Queensberry Rules" of blowjob bars, offer a freebie if you shoot your wad within five minutes.

Adrian showed up a couple of minutes later, aware of the commotion in the massage room. He immediately adjudicated the matter, predictably not in my favor. He did suggest a compromise though.

"Guys, I have a flight to catch and time is getting away from me. How about the three of you bitches continue to pleasure my good buddy until he ejaculates for the second time. Then we can get Chrissy marked for life, and I can get on my way to the airport."

I wasn't thrilled about having to suck this guy's cock again, particularly as I still didn't know his name.

It was Stacey that spoke for our group. "That seems fair. Playtime is over as soon as he comes, right Adrian."

Adrian agreed that this was the case, and left the room.

"I am going to take my sweet ass time to blow my wad," the tattoo artist taunted us. "Make you bitches work for my load."

Svetlana and Stacey apparently took this as a challenge.

"We are very happy to work hard to pleasure you," Stacey said sweetly to the tattoo artist. "Why don't you go and use the restroom, while we freshen up our lipgloss. We won't start the twenty-six minute clock until you return."

"Great idea," the guy said, "spray some more of that perfume too," he added, "that smell is fucking intoxicating."

As soon as he left the room, Stacey and Svetlana appeared under the massage table.

"This massage table should have been acrylic, like the Sukebe chair," I opined. "That way the lucky recipient of the glory-hole blowjob, could enjoy the visual."

Stacey and Svetlana both agreed with me, and Stacey said, "Of course, it would take a man to think of that. Fantastic idea though."

They started to formulate a plan of attack, and quickly agreed that the fastest way to get a man off, was through frenulum stimulation. I had experienced this particular form of sexual arousal once before, when Svetlana licked the Shea butter from my cock, and I can attest to the fact that my balls were churning almost immediately. More importantly, as I am probably not a good bellwether of male stamina, I have also witnessed Adrian endure this delight.

The triplets were giving Adrian an extended three girl edging blowjob, as he watched porn on the massive monitor. When the food arrived, and Adrian expressed his desire to eat, they changed to a frenulum stimulation, and he erupted a few moments later. If they could turn a man like Adrian into a quick come, imagine what they could to this undersexed tattoo artist.

When the guy returned from the restroom, he was sporting a semi, evidently excited about the prospect of his second cumshot. Stacey stuck her head out from under the massage table, told the guy to get comfortable, and a few seconds later he forced his erection through the glory-hole.

"Worship his nuts, handsome," Svetlana directed me, "I will give you a signal when I need you to take his load into your mouth."

I moved over to his clean shaven nutsack, and began to nibble his scrotum, as I processed the fact that I was going to swallow his next cumshot, too.

I had a perfect view of Stacey and Svetlana as they worked as a team to empty the guy's balls. They extended their tongues, and using just the very tips, began to gently lick the guy's frenulum, in a rhythmic motion. They started off with a very light touch, and slowly increased the pressure, as he responded to their teasing. The tattoo guy started to moan, and the girls increased the speed of their tongue flicks, just below his cock-head.

"Oh fuck," he whimpered, "what the hell are you guys doing, that feels phenomenal?"

Stacey and Svetlana continued to lick the guy's frenulum, and I felt his nuts constrict, as I sucked them. Svetlana gave me an enthusiastic thumbs up, and I scooted around her and put my lips over the very tip of his cock-head.

The tattoo artist, let out a guttural moan, and cried out in pleasure, "Fuck, I am about to come."

Moments later he stiffened up and ejaculated, and as the girls continued to tongue his frenulum, I closed my mouth around his cock-head, and swallowed his load.

He was panting now, shaking with pleasure as we drained his nuts. Stacey and Svetlana wanted nothing to do with his semen, so they crawled out from under the table to resume the massage, while I continued to suckle his softening cock. A few moments later, the flaccid cock disappeared through the glory-hole, and the three of them left the room. Two of the burly Russians arrived to escort me down the hallway, back to Adrian's office.

"Don't forget your sucky pillow, lip gloss boy," one of them said derisively, in heavily accented English.

When I got back to the office, I felt like a pussy standing there holding my red heart-shaped sucky pillow. The tattoo artist had already sketched the design onto wax paper. A few moments later, he held his handiwork against my forehead, and pressed the wax paper firmly, to transfer the outline of the tattoo onto my skin. Adrian held a mirror up for my approval, and my stomach sank. The design was about five inches wide and two inches high, basically covering my entire forehead. It was two words written in a very feminine shade of yellow, using a flowing script, probably visible to all from fifty or sixty feet away. I gasped as I processed wearing the words "Adrian's bitch" for the rest of my life.