My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect," he said, to no-one in particular. "That is how I expect my bitches to pose during their punishment."

Adrian rested the cane on Sara's lower back, to allow nurse Mary to inspect the wounds. Once again the medical professional deemed it safe to proceed. I raised my eyes from the floor and made eye contact with my wife. Her eyes implored me to step up and stop this brutal punishment, but we both knew that wasn't going to happen.

I hadn't tried to stop Adrian when he butt-fucked me, and beat me with his belt. I had remained passively draped over his desk, as Svetlana took my anal cherry with her strap-on. I had knelt in silence when Adrian had the black cock symbol tattooed on the back of my neck. Why would I now suddenly develop the intestinal fortitude to stand up to him. Particularly as I was minutes from my freedom. Sara would need to look elsewhere for help.

I mouthed "I am sorry," to Sara and averted my gaze, as Adrian caressed her lower back with the cane. As soon as Adrian removed the cane from her back, Sara let out a frightened whimper, such was the level of fear at her impending next stroke. I couldn't watch any more and lowered my eyes to the floor. I felt like such a pussy kneeling there as Adrian punished my wife for our mutual infraction.

She was crying now, and I could see her arms shaking, as she struggled to hold herself still for him. I couldn't watch any more, and as I heard the swoosh of the cane, I actually closed my eyes. The next stroke made a completely different sound, and Sara let out a cry of anguish that made the first two seem tame. I opened my eyes to see what the fuck he had done to my wife.

She was sobbing uncontrollably now, and Adrian had a smile on his face as he realized Sara was finally getting his message. I looked over at him and the position of his arm confused me. It was down by his side, which didn't make any sense to me, until I saw that he had struck the soles of her feet. That sadistic fucker was relishing in her punishment and Sara was struggling to breathe. It took her a few seconds to compose herself and then she spoke.

"Three. Thank you Adrian," she said, her voice trembling from a mixture of fear and pain.

Adrian had only administered three strokes of the cane, but it had reduced my wife to a quivering mess. Tears were streaming down her cheeks and she had a look of abject misery on her face. Adrian stepped away from the table, and announced that he was taking a five minute break, before resuming the punishment. Mary checked out the soles of Sara's feet and gave Adrian the green light to continue.

Adrian wanted to see Sara's tears for himself, and walked around to the side of the desk, so that he could make eye contact with her. As he rounded the desk he had a smug look of satisfaction on his face, and a very visible hard-on. Beating my wife had got that asshole erect. Adrian faced my wife, took in the pained look of distress on her face, ran his huge black finger under one of her eyes, and spoke in a gentle tone.

"Real tears. Quite salty. We are on the road to atonement," he said with a chuckle.

Sara looked up at him, begging with her eyes for the punishment to stop. Adrian initially seemed unimpressed with her attempt to halt the proceedings, but apparently had a change of heart, because he offered her a way out.

"Do you want me to continue Sara?" he began calmly. "We are far from done, in fact I am just getting warmed up. Nurse Mary has assured me that we are nowhere near your limits of endurance. Do you want another few strokes on the soles of your feet, or would you like to make your apologies in another way?"

"Please Adrian," Sara begged. "No more caning. I am done. Please stop hurting me. Give me another way to show you that I am truly sorry. Anything. Please. I am begging you."

While it hurt me to watch my wife take a beating from Adrian, it was worse to hear her beg him for an alternate way to show her remorse. I knew it would be of a sexual nature and that I would have to watch. Adrian patted my wife on the head.

"I am proud of you, Sara," he said condescendingly. "You are a good girl."

Adrian turned to face me, his erection straining against the fabric of his pants, and smirked at me. Then, in a move that was clearly designed to emasculate me, he turned his back on me, moved closer to his desk, and put his erection right in Sara's face.

Sara immediately took the opportunity to cease her torture session, and reached her dainty manicured hand towards Adrian's zipper. I heard his zipper go down and a few moments later, Adrian let out a gasp of pleasure. Apparently Sara had freed his cock from the confines of his pants, and was about to suck him off.

I knelt there on my sucky pillow as the lewd sounds of a blowjob replaced Sara's cries of pain.

"Good girl, Sara," Adrian said, as she continued to slurp enthusiastically on his cock.

Truth be known, I couldn't blame her. Pain is a very powerful motivator, more so even than fear. And, Lord knows, I had done some very humiliating things under the motivation of fear. Sara was putting her heart and soul into Adrian's blowjob, and he kept complimenting her.

After a few minutes of Sara's oral ministrations, Adrian took control and began to thrust his hips forward, apparently fucking her mouth. I knelt on my sucky pillow silently, as my boss fucked my wife's face. After a few minutes he increased his pace, and shortly thereafter, he let out a moan of pleasure. I assumed Adrian came in Sara's mouth, but when he moved away from his desk and zipped up his pants, I could see his ejaculate all over her face and hair.

"Apology accepted," Adrian said, with a laugh, as he left the office to take a piss.

Sara knew better than to move while Adrian relieved himself. When he returned he looked calm and relaxed, and his erection was gone. His ejaculate had run down Sara's face and was hanging from her chin. She also had a copious load matting in her platinum bangs. Her eye-liner was running down her face from her tears, and she looked well-used.

Adrian re-entered the room, walked back over to his desk and picked up the rattan cane. Sara tensed up immediately, fear written all over her semen-stained face. Adrian walked behind Sara, placed the end of the cane on her inner thigh, just above the knee, and tapped her gently. Sara understood his non-verbal command, and spread her legs further apart.

Once she was splayed open for him, displaying her sex, I realized that he was going to fuck her. However, I had apparently misread the situation, because instead of preparing himself for sex, Adrian slid the rattan cane up Sara's inner thigh, until it rested between her legs. He moved the cane around the entrance to Sara's pussy for a few seconds, and then withdrew it from her sex. I couldn't help notice that my wife's nipples were fully erect. Surely, she wasn't enjoying this?

He walked slowly towards me holding the cane, and I noticed that the end of it was visibly wet. It appeared that the cane had emerged from Sara's vagina, slick with her juices.

"Do you think your wife self-lubricated when I thrashed her, or when I fucked her face?" Adrian asked smugly.

The answer was unimportant. The fact was that Adrian's mistreatment of my wife had aroused her, despite the pain and humiliation.

Adrian got to within a couple of feet of me, extended the rattan cane towards my face, and wiped the tip of the cane across my upper lip. I was instantly assaulted by the incontrovertible evidence of my wife's arousal, both through the strong scent and the transfer of her juices to my upper lip. When he was satisfied that he had coated my upper lip sufficiently, he withdrew the cane and returned to his position behind Sara.

"I hope you have learned your lesson, Sara," he said cruelly. "I told you not to have any contact with your pussy of a husband. I am going to tighten your reins when we get married. Reduce your privileges so that you appreciate me more. Bring you to heel like the dog that you are, make you my bitch, like I did the night of our first threesome," he added, referring to the way he collared my wife and made her crawl down my hallway, while he tugged on her dog leash.

Without warning, he raised the cane one more time and brought it down forcefully on the soles of Sara's feet. Sara let an awful scream of agony and began to sob instantly. She was hyperventilating, struggling to hold herself in the doggy-style position, and moaning as she dealt with the pain.

Adrian waited expectantly behind Sara for a few seconds, before he finally cleared his throat.

"Four." Sara whispered with a trembling voice. "Thank you, Adrian."

I am not proud to admit it, but Sara's cries of anguish from her brutal foot thrashing, stirred some other feelings within me. It wasn't purely sexual, and I didn't get an erection as I processed her reaction to the torment. However, I had a deep-rooted respect for the fact that Adrian was able to get my wife to submit to his punishment. More impressive was her willingness to remain passive, even as the motivation of severe pain should have caused her to flee. She even thanked him after each stroke, for fuck's sake.

I pondered what would happen, in the unlikely event that I was ever in the position to discipline a woman through corporal punishment. Would I have the backbone to inflict the necessary corrective measures, even as the unfortunate recipient, cried out in anguish? I knew I would never wield the power over a woman that Adrian currently exerted over my wife, but it was an interesting thought, nonetheless.

My thoughts were interrupted, as I heard the rattan cane hit his desk. Adrian had dropped it, and then he was gone. Sara slumped down onto the desk, got into the fetal position and lay there panting. Svetlana and Stacey rushed to help Sara, and a few moments later, under the medical guidance of Nurse Mary, they helped her to her feet. Sara couldn't walk without assistance, so Svetlana and Stacey supported her weight, so that she didn't have to apply any pressure to the soles of her feet.

The last thing I saw of them was their look of disbelief, as I left the relationship intact with my promised paperwork and security footage. I couldn't make eye contact with Sara, but as I passed Svetlana in the doorway, she leaned towards me, put her lips to my ear and whispered.

"Take care, handsome. I will never forget you. I love you."

I wanted to tell that beautiful young girl that I loved her too, but I needed to get the fuck out of there, before Adrian changed his mind. I think Svetlana realized that I had finally abandoned Sara, when I let Adrian beat her instead of me. I think she felt the renewed possibilities of us being together. However, it appeared I would never know.

I slinked off towards the front door sheepishly, trying to get the hell out of that house of horrors. Adrian was waiting for me in the foyer with two of the Russians, and I prayed he hadn't changed his mind.

He took one last disdainful look at me and said dismissively, "Get the fuck out of my house. I hope you learned your lesson, you fucking pussy!"

I left there with my tail between my legs, jogging down Adrian's long driveway, in case he changed his mind. I called a cab once I was in the relative safety of a coffee shop. Once I got home, I grabbed my car and drove straight to the bank. I put the security footage and the NDA in a safe deposit box, and deposited the cashier's check, receiving confirmation of funds almost immediately. I was free!