My Best Friend, My Work Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It became imperative that I turn away. Gunter was standing up again. "Can you please give me back Lulu so I can-I mean my loofah." Oops, too late.

Like a cat that caught the mouse, she grinned. "You name your loofah?! I bet you name your penis too."

"That's...not really important."

"Oh, come on, you sure should, he is so big and-" she actually stopped talking. She saw my raging erection. "Ooo... is that for me?" she laughed more than ever.

I flushed, ashamed. I turned away again from her.

"Hey, hey," Kelly said, circling around to me and putting her hands on my chest, all traces of comedy gone from her. "Are you okay?"

"I... if you can't confide in your best friend, who can you?" I really miss Stacey. All these blasted work trips."

"Tom," she said, giving me a hug, water pouring forgotten over our heads. "Why didn't you tell me? That you were sad and missed her? I love you guys; it helps to share things like that." There was kindness, and real affection in her touch now.

Time stretched. I held this great friend, this gorgeous woman in my arms in a shower of all places and felt comforted. I took a deep breath. "Thanks, Kell. I know we can't always fix things, but it does feel good to share."

"Hey, that's what I'm here for." She pulled away a bit, our arms still around each other. "Besides, its not like there isn't anything I can do to help. We can watch fun shows she doesn't like, goof off together, and..." she hesitated to speak, something I had almost never seen her do. "There are other ways I can be of help."

It is testament to how oblivious I am that while holding a naked woman, I didn't know what she meant. I figured it out more slowly than I should have, when she grasped my flagging erection. I was stunned into silence. I gasped in surprise and primal delight at the warm, soft but strong sensation as she began to stroke me expertly.

"Kelly, I-"

She stopped moving her hand, but didn't release me. "Do you love your wife any less than ten seconds ago?"

"No of course not,"

She gave a quick set of rapid strokes that had me clenching all my muscles as the pleasure coursed through my veins like a shot of adrenalin.

"How about now?" she paused again, looking at me seriously in the eyes.

"I am a happily married man. I love Stacey. I adore her." There was truth, but also vulnerability in my voice.

"And you always will!" Kelly said, with real kindness, putting her left hand on my cheek tenderly, while her right one worked its magic on my loins. "I love her too, she's my favorite cousin. But you two are in a hard time in you lives, trying to make everything work with job and family and kids and a thousand other things. Let me make this easier for you?"

The question was sincere. She wasn't trying to seduce me. Wasn't trying to become a mistress. She really did care.

With that revelation, I made up my mind. I didn't know the words to say, so I just stopped resisting. I relaxed, which she clearly felt as she stepped up her stroking. I leaned in to her, in a big hug. The sensation of her flesh against mine was amazing, and it didn't take long at all before I felt it building.

"I'm gonna blow soon," I whispered in her ear.

"We're already in the shower," she whispered back.

And blow I went. Like Old Faithful geysering, out came the strings of semen into her hand. The release felt good, on more than just a physical level. I had someone in my life now that was on my side, that would help me with the turmoil of separation. And it was going to be okay.

The next movie to watch was Starship Troopers. Loved the book, the movie was pretty campy. Over in her bed, Kelly kept rolling her eyes every time I pointed out an inconsistency. There weren't any chicks in the Mobile Infantry, only in the Navy! And where are the awesome suits of power armor!? And of course, she responds that if they didn't have any chicks, we wouldn't get to see Dina Meyer's rack, and that really settles the argument. I go to sleep with a smile on my face.

I dream of sex. With Stacey of course, hot piece that she indisputably is. But with other too, though I can't figure out who they are. And one of them is wearing sci-fi armor that inexplicably leaves the breasts exposed.

I wake up, or think I do. I still feel the hot sensation of sex in my cock, but with the fog of sleep slipping from my mind it takes me a moment to realize what is happening.

Kelly is on my bed, naked as the day she was born, giving me a stupendous blowjob. It takes my breath away, and I can't keep my eyes off of the bob of blonde hair going up and down on my manhood. Her tongue is precise, and just the right amount of moist. This clearly wasn't her first BJ!

"You are so good at that!" I moan. Maybe I should have been upset that she didn't ask first, but no man getting his cock sucked by a pro can really muster all that much ire. Maybe we could get world peace if negotiations happened with no pants?

She looks up, and manages to say "Fanks!" around the wide girth of my swollen member. She really seemed to be enjoying herself too, she was leaning on her right arm while she played in her pussy with her left. I just lay back and enjoyed myself, wallowing in the pleasure of being sexually serviced. I had had a "Friend with Benefits" circumstance once in high school, but with most such relationships at that age it ended up with one person wanting friendship and one wanting benefits.

This wasn't like that. Kelly really wanted me to feel good and be happy. I guess that is the advantage of knowing your teammate in bedroom gymnastics before the exhibition match.

Once again, I felt myself building up. "Kell, I'm really close. You can pull off now, I got it." But she didn't pull off at all. If anything, she redoubled her efforts, and I saw stars from blood loss to unimportant organs like my brain while the real work was happening below the belt.

With a grunt, a blew my load into her awaiting mouth. I felt rope after rope shoot out, powerful contractions of whatever muscles do that kind of thing sending them deep down her throat. At last, when it was finished, she smiled at me, and swallowed.

"Kinky," I observed. Eloquent as ever Tom.

"Well, we wouldn't want to make a mess. Of course, isn't that what..." she reached under my bed and pulled up the semen-stained towel I had masturbated to last night "...this is for?"

"You knew about that?" I was horrified. Strange the things that horrify a man who just got the best blowjob ever. I really lack perspective.

"Uh, yeah dork!" she leaned over me, and waved it around triumphantly. In doing so, her pussy had come very close indeed to my satisfied and currently deflating digit. I was still a man though, so I couldn't help but notice.

"So, you were awake huh? And that means that you knew I was listening when you decided to have a little special time of your own." Her eyes flashed in glee, and she filled her expression with mock guilt. "You were screwing with me on the very first night we were roommates huh? You really have no boundaries."

She lay fully prostrate on my, her flesh in contact with my own for our entire body lengths. Despite having orgasmed just now, every square inch of my body tingled. "Nope," she said proudly. "None whatsoever."

"No no, I get it. You have needs too." A wicked plan fell together. "In fact, what kind of a friend would I be if I didn't attend to them?"

"What are you- WHOA!"

With a great heave, I flipped us both completely over, so that she was no lying on her back on my bed, with me on top of her, chest-to-chest. I could tell by the feel of her rapidly beating heart that she was more than a little excited by that. Thank you, four years of college wrestling. And they said it wouldn't come in handy in the real world. I'll show them!

Before anything could come out of her mouth, my tongue had come out of mine, and I massaged her clitoris with its supple tip. She wheezed in rapturous exhaustion and her heart rate didn't slow at all as I worked. I used a trick Stacey taught me, writing the whole alphabet with my tongue along her sensitive snatch. Her labia was so swollen with blood flow I could feel her heartbeat in my tongue, which was pretty intense.

Her shaved pussy was so inviting to me, that I wanted to linger there, but I had another idea. I removed my tongue and replaced it with a finger, then pulled my naked body across hers; surveying the landscape until I reached my destination, Mt. Titty.

And what mountains they were. Medium-sized, firm and with perky nipples that quivered in my mouth. I ran my tongue around and around the areolas, teasing her until she could bear no more then diving in to satisfy her carnal urges. She moved my hand away from her vagina and put it on her breast, so that I could stimulate them both at once while she rubbed herself ferociously. She gasped and arched her back, and I kept at it; licking and sucking those delicious nipples until her breath exploded out of her, in final conclusion to her orgasm.

We lay panting on sweaty and tangled sheets. By this point, we really should have been getting ready for today's product demonstrations, but we worked harder than they had any right to expect yesterday. They could wait for two horny staff to please themselves to completion.

"Wow," we said in unison, then chuckled at ourselves. Then a predatory glance came to her eyes. "Jinx!" Always one to gloat, Kelly laughed wickedly. Great, now I can't talk until she says my name. A thought came to mind. Another terrible, terrible thought that I should probably banish. There were a hundred reasons for me to stop right now. But I went ahead anyway, reservations abolished.

I pushed up onto my elbows, looked her in the eye, and pushed in. Gunter docked perfectly, and she took a breath with a gasping hiss. I wasn't yet thirty, and had a pretty quick recovery time between orgasms, and today was the day to make it happen.

I can't call it making love, because that implies a strong relationship. The word "sex" often has a lot of meaning too. Kelly and I? We fucked.

I pounded her hard, over and over and over and she put her legs behind me and pulled me into her as forcefully as she could. We didn't talk. We didn't need to. We knew what we wanted, and we were getting it. The whole bed shuddered; the miserable twin-sized frame wholly inadequate to what we were subjecting it to. That would have to change. Next hotel, we were getting a much bigger bed. No more of this two-twin charade.

Her pussy was tight, and it grabbed me almost like a hand would, squeezing me in and pulling harder and harder. My dick, always a bit on the big side, managed to fit in her like it was custom-fit.

We sweated, we gasped, we moaned, we fucked. I felt myself building up for my next orgasm, but I held it back. I wasn't done yet. Carefully, since I was taller than she, I bent down and started nibbling the erotic zone on her neck. She ran her perfectly manicured nails down my side, sending tingles up me and driving me to ever greater levels of desire. I wanted this. And I could tell she did too. There was just one thing left undone. I pushed her slowly to higher levels of pleasure, but held back slightly, waiting patiently.

Her ecstasy peaked and she cried out "Oh! Oh! Tom yes!"

Now. I stopped holding back, I pushed for all I was worth and let my sperm rip out into her waiting cunt. It was always hard to have a simultaneous orgasm, but I had a great teacher since I got married.

We both shuddered, coming down from our peaks as the hormones flooded our systems with intense satisfaction. I rolled onto my side next to her. We were close, but not really cuddling. Everything felt right.

"You really are my best friend, you know that?" I asked her.

She pushed up on her elbows, tits swinging deliciously in front of my face. "Hey! You owe me a soda! You talked with a jinx!"

"Ah, but you said my name."

"Throes of passion don't count!"

"Really? When I learned the rules of jinxes in elementary school, that exception wasn't mentioned." We laughed for a long time, and there was no tension between us at all. I didn't kiss her, it wasn't that kind of friendship, but I treasured it for what it was.

Later, we were dressed and ready to go to work for yet another day. I stopped her at the doorway. "Thanks. I didn't realize how much I needed this."

"You still love your wife just as much as yesterday?" There was no mischief there now, only compassion and affection.

"Sure do."

"Good, you have an awesome wife, and even though my cousin could do way better than you, there is NO WAY you could do better than her."

"So how do we do this, going forward?"

"Simple," she said with a pat on my buttock. "You have your adoring wife and kids, and you will be the doting husband and father you always have. But when we are on the road, sometimes life and work? Yeah, they suck. But don't worry. When they suck, so will I."

12