My Best Friend Regrets It Pt. 06

Story Info
Sensory overload from the acrylic glory-hole table.
1k words
4.39
9.3k
8
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was like a kid in a candy store. I didn't know whether to lie on my front or my back. I didn't know who I wanted positioned where. All I knew was I had another erection, and I was ready to get off.

Predictably, Stacey took charge. Even though Svetlana was my girlfriend, Stacey had the most experience as a courtesan, and was comfortable taking men to heaven.

"Take your robe off, baby," she whispered seductively. "Let's start off with you on your front, and we can adjust our positions once you decide exactly how you want to come."

I quickly disrobed, letting my bathrobe fall onto the ground. Sara picked it up immediately and hung it up in the huge closet. I felt like I should have apologized to Sara for my inconsideration, but it was clear that she viewed me as her new master. I was shaking as I climbed onto the see-through table. Stacey placed a small pillow under my chest, which enabled me to have some upper body support, but still see everything that happened beneath me.

The girls had clearly choreographed what happened next, because it was flawlessly executed, and very fucking sexy. Sara started to give me a very sensual massage, focusing primarily on my ass and inner thighs. She teased me with her fingertips, raking her nails across my ass-cheeks, which immediately resulted in goosebumps. Svetlana and Stacey scooted under the table and looked up at me through the clear acrylic.

Svetlana blew me a kiss and mouthed, "I love you, baby."

Then she and Stacey started to french kiss under the table, for my visual stimulation. My only experience with the glory-hole massage table, involved me being underneath it, servicing Adrian. Each and every time I sucked his cock, I greatly appreciated the anonymity of the glory-hole. However, now that the tables were turned, and I was the lucky recipient, rather than the provider of the blowjob, it was awesome to be able to see the girls kissing each other.

I have watched many porno movies featuring schoolgirls or cheerleaders kissing, but viewing it in real life, was so much sexier, and made my cock ache. After a few moments of kissing, they turned their attention to my cock, as it hung under the table. I was already rock-hard, and ready for my next orgasm, however that unfurled. Stacey and Svetlana put their hands on the mirrored tiled floor, and started to gently lick the shaft of my cock. They started at the base, right above my balls, and slowly moved towards the shaft, at the exact same speed. When they reached my frenulum, they each gave me a couple of quick flicks of the tongue, and my pre-cum dripped onto the glass tiled floor.

They repeated this motion several times in tandem, causing me to leak profusely. Stacey emerged from under the massage table briefly, to remove her crop-top. Svetlana continue to tease me until Stacey scooted back under the table. They switched places and then Svetlana removed her crop-top. They were wearing identical red sports bras, that did a fantastic job of showcasing their recently enhanced 'D' cups. They got closer to my cock now, and as they continued their edging blowjob, my pre-cum dropped directly onto their exposed breasts.

Occasionally, one of the girls would lean forward, and seductively lick my seminal fluids from the other girl's tits. It was a sight to behold and I could feel myself on the path to my next orgasm. Sara had finished raking her fingernails across my goosebump covered ass, and finally pulled my butt-cheeks apart and started to kiss and nibble my taint. The sensations were mind blowing, and I couldn't fully process all of the physical and visual delights.

My cock-head was red and very swollen from the prolonged edging session. Pre-cum hung from the tip of it, in a long thin rope, that extended all the way down to Stacey's tits. Sara's tongue reached my rosebud now, and she flicked it rapidly across the opening of my anal passage. That new stimulation, along with the two girl frenulum tease, was going to get me off, before too much longer.

Sara's tongue finally entered my asshole, just as Stacey and Svetlana, increased both the speed and pressure of my frenulum tongue bath. I was close now, my ragged breathing signaling to the girls that my orgasm was imminent. Svetlana and Stacey looked up at me through the see-through massage table, their piercing blue eyes staring at me as they continued their loving massage of my frenulum.

"I am close," I whispered hoarsely, as I started to tremble with pleasure.

Sara's tongue wiggled around in my anal passage and I felt my nuts constrict. My first rope of cum was expelled with tremendous force and splattered all over Stacey's tits. She recoiled slightly with surprise, and then giggled and held her tits together to encourage me to coat them further with my ejaculate. My second cumshot was weaker but I still managed to shoot another rope of semen between Stacey's breasts. My ejaculate ran down her breasts and disappeared between them. Svetlana grabbed the tip of my cock and pointed it at her face, and my last expulsion coated her neck and chin with my seminal fluid.

After I came, the girls continued to pleasure me, and for several minutes I enjoyed Sara's tongue wiggling around, deep in my asshole, while Stacey and Svetlana licked my cock-head and frenulum. At some point, I signaled that I was done, and Sara removed her tongue from between my ass-cheeks and left to wash her face. Stacey and Svetlana remained beneath me and started to lick my ejaculate from each other's breasts. I watched intently as they devoured my load.

Sara returned after a few moments and kissed the side of my face.

She whispered softly in my ear, "We are going to take a quick shower and change our costumes. What do you want us to wear next?"

I didn't know what to say. I was so enraptured with the sensory and visual stimulation, that combined with the dizzying array of choices I had, was overwhelming. Sara sensed this and tried to simplify things for me.

"When we are in the shower, look though our closet. If anything in there turns you on, leave it out and we'll do the rest."