My Best Friend Regrets It Pt. 07

Story Info
The end of the road - My life today.
8.1k words
4.32
12.7k
14
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Svetlana and Stacey had licked all of my ejaculate off of each other's tits, they invited me to pick out their next outfits, and left the room holding hands. I climbed off the massage table and walked over to the closet. It was massive. Dozens of drawers full of panties, garter belts, stockings and accessories. There were hundreds of pairs of shoes, arranged on shoe racks, and stuffed into see-through plastic storage containers. Rows and rows of clothes hanging from chrome rails. I truly didn't know where to start.

As I looked through the accessory drawers, I noticed something that caught my eye. It was a pair of white bunny ears, that I knew accompanied Sara's Blowjob Bunny costume. I decided at that moment to take a page out of Hugh Hefner's book, and enjoy a three Bunny blowjob. I knew that these form-fitting, stretch satin Playboy Bunny costumes were for oral enjoyment only, as they lacked any access holes to the vagina and anus.

I left the bunny ears on the top of the makeup counter, and laid back on the massage table, face down. I put the pillow under my head, and dozed off shortly after. I heard the girls enter the closet area, giggle excitedly at my choice of costume, and then gather all of the necessary components of these fantasy outfits. Then they hurriedly left the room, presumably to get changed.

A few minutes later, they returned to my massage table, dressed identically as Playboy Bunnies. It was evident that their stretch-satin, pink Bunny Tuxedos were tailor made, as each costume flattered the best part of each girl. Sara's massive 'E' cups, were thrust forward and skyward, inviting me to ogle them lewdly. Stacey's tight little ass was cupped perfectly by the shiny stretch material, and her cute little bunny tail was positioned right over the entrance to her asshole.

Svetlana's Tuxedo was stretched tightly across her ripped, lean stomach, showcasing her best asset, and making her beautiful, perfectly sized, "D" cups look extremely perky. The bunnies stood in front of me for a few moments, inviting me to enjoy the visual. Then, as my cock stiffened before their watchful eyes, they took turns to rotate 180 degrees,and wiggle their bunny tails seductively, as if to signal their availability to me.

This was very erotic to watch, even if it did seem like a little false advertising, knowing that there was no access to their respective "forbidden orifices." Stacey had the best ass by far, so fuckable, just the thought of getting balls-deep inside it, made my cock throb.

I had to remind myself that these erotic thoughts, running rampant through my mind, were totally unnecessary. I didn't need to fantasize about butt-fucking Stacey, or jerking off on Sara's tits. I owned these bitches. They had knelt before me, dressed identically, and spritzed in my favorite scent, and professed their unwavering loyalty, and unrestricted availability to me, sexually. I didn't need to think it, I could just do it.

Emboldened by my sudden realization, I reached across and slapped Stacey's tight little ass. The sound reverberated around the mirrored room, and Stacey let out a squeal of delight. The girls walked seductively towards the massage table, and began to tenderly caress me. I rolled over on to my back, my erection telegraphing my desire. Stacey got there first, and she slowly lowered her pink glossed lips, until she reached the tip of my cock, and planted one soft kiss on it.

I jumped reflexively at the unexpected stimulation, and expelled some pre-cum as I processed my upcoming sexual arousal. Sara and Svetlana were seconds behind, and suddenly I had three platinum blondes, competing to suck my cock.

For the first few moments I relaxed on my pillow and enjoyed the show. The three of them took turns sucking my cock, maintaining eye contact as they worshipped me. If I was blessed with a bigger cock, maybe the three of them could have blown me simultaneously, however, because of my size limitation, Sara and Svetlana sucked my cock while Stacey disappeared under the acrylic table. I felt Stacey's tongue brush across my buttocks before she started to lick my anus.

Although Sara and Svetlana were providing me a spectacular visual, I closed my eyes and tried to picture Stacey. She was just so breathtakingly beautiful, and she was eating my ass. It was such a turn-on to think of her pretty face buried between my ass-cheeks. The massage table straps did a fantastic job of supporting and separating my ass-cheeks, providing easy access for the gorgeous blonde. The girls teased me for several moments and then withdrew their lips from me simultaneously.

They walked away from the massage table, towards the large floor to ceiling mirror that dominated the room. They got down on their knees next to each other, and then, in a clearly choreographed move, positioned themselves on all fours, doggy-style, and began to wiggle their asses.

"Take anything you want, Daddy?" Svetlana teased.

I got up slowly from the massage table and walked over to the girls. They continued to shake their asses, as if to invite me inside. I pondered what Adrian might do, in this situation. He would probably rip access holes in the crotches of the Playboy Tuxedos, and bury his cock deep inside their anal passages.

I was still adjusting to the power these girls had given me over them, and wasn't ready to tear their clothes to gain access to their fuck holes. As I got closer, I checked out Stacey's tight, desirable ass. As she continued to shimmy seductively for my visual enjoyment, I noticed that her Bunny tail moved with her body rather than with her Tuxedo. It appeared to be attached to her, rather than the stretch-satin fabric of her costume.

"Pull my tail," Stacey invited me, as I stood over her.

I tentatively reached for the round, white fluffy cotton ball, grabbed it, and gave it a tug. To my surprise, it came away in my hand, and I noticed a hole in the Tuxedo, right over the entrance to Stacey's asshole. A cursory look at the bunny tail, revealed it to be a butt-plug that had been inserted inside Stacey. She stopped shaking her ass, and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Sveltlana modified our Blowjob Bunny costumes, to add anal to our menus," she said cheerfully.

Sara and Svetlana shook their asses at me, inviting me to remove their fluffy tails, too. I pulled both of their butt-plugs out, and couldn't help noticing that Sara's came out the easiest. My heart sank at this revelation, because I knew that Adrian had repeatedly butt-fucked her over the last eight months, thereby stretching her sphincter.

Svetlana had cut a little access hole in each of their Bunny costumes, similar to the modifications she made to my latex-shorts, when she took my anal cherry. I now had three additional holes to enjoy. I placed the three butt-plugs on the makeup counter and noticed a small glass bowl full of condoms.

They were neither Adrian's Magnum condoms, nor the novelty Japanese extra-small rubbers that Adrian had used to embarrass me. These were regular size, extra sensitivity condoms and I was grateful to have them if I was going to engage in anal sex, for the very first time. At least anal sex in which I was the penetrator, as I had been on the receiving end twice before, at the hands of both Svetlana and Adrian.

I debated whether or not to use a condom for anal sex. Unlike Adrian, I didn't want to use the humiliation of ass to mouth, as a means to subjugate these women. Plus, it seemed more sanitary, even though I was sure the girls had used anal cleansers.

The girls were motionless now, side by side in the doggy-style position, heads pulled back, backs arched, platinum hair spilling down to their available asses. Pretty much the position I had assumed when Adrian knelt behind me to fuck my ass. My cock throbbed as I pondered where to start.

If this had been a month ago, I would have given Svetlana a brutal, non-lubed, ass-fucking, as payback for some of the shit she did to me. However, now that we had buried the hatchet, and she was my girlfriend, I had all the time in the world to enjoy her tight little asshole. I had never enjoyed Sara's asshole in the fifteen years we were married, but felt like Stacey was my choice for my first attempt at anal sex. I think she knew it too. Her ass was perfect, completely fucking irresistible.

I grabbed a condom and walked over to where Stacey was positioned, waiting for me in doggy-style position. She must have heard me open the condom package, because she turned her head back over her shoulder and spoke.

"You don't need a condom Chris," she assured me. "I just gave myself a very thorough anal-cleanse and already lubed up my back door. Enjoy me bare-back. It will feel so much nicer."

That was all the invitation I needed, and I discarded the condom on the floor, and knelt behind Stacey. Sara and Svetlana got up from their doggy-style position and knelt either side of me. Sara had the KY lube, and started to apply it to my throbbing cock, while Svetlana and I kissed tenderly. I withdrew my lips from her, and asked for her consent.

"Are you okay with this, Svetlana? I won't do it if you have a problem with it."

Svetlana gave me a quick kiss on the lips and responded.

"We talked about this. I want you to take whatever you want from us all. Nothing is off-limits to you."

Then, giving me her express permission, she grabbed the tip of my cock, lined it up with Stacey's anal passage, placed one hand on my ass, and slowly pushed me forward. Stacey had done a wonderful job of lubricating her asshole, and I slowly eased inside her.

Wow, I had no idea anal sex could feel so good. Her ass was super tight, nice and warm and very well lubed. Once I was balls-deep, I took a moment to process where I was. I had fantasized about getting any kind of play from Stacey, since the very first time I met her, at lunch with my wife. I had jerked off many times in the past, imagining Stacey on her knees blowing me, or me easing into her as she laid beneath me in the missionary position, looking up at me with her baby blues.

However, in my deepest imagination, I never anticipated butt-fucking her, dressed as she was as a Playboy Bunny. I took a deep breath and looked directly in the mirror that was in front of us. Stacey and I made eye contact, her piercing blue eye contacts shining as she smiled at me.

"You can come right away if you want," she offered cheerfully. "Our sex life is all about you!"

I knew I wasn't going to last long, so it was nice of her to remove all of the pressure relating to my sexual prowess, and invite me to get off whenever I was ready. I pulled my cock half-way out of her ass and then slid back inside her and started to slowly fuck her.

Sara got into the sixty-nine position underneath Stacey and started to suck my nuts as I fucked Stacey's tight ass. Svetlana started to kiss and nibble my ear, and I enjoyed the view in the mirror, of me sodomizing Stacey.

Stacey stared into my eyes in the mirror, and I felt Sara scoot back slightly and lick my taint. Svetlana moved one hand to my ass, and raked her perfectly manicured nails across my buttocks. The stimulation was otherworldly, and I felt myself on the road to my next orgasm. Sara moved back again and I felt her licking around my anus.

"Does it feel good to fuck Stacey's ass, baby?" Svetlana teased. "Bareback is the way to go, always, with the three of us."

I moaned at her verbal stimulation, it was just what I wanted to hear.

"Come in my ass, baby," Stacey offered. "I am ready for your load."

"I am close, Svetlana," I whispered.

The three of them started collectively trying to increase my pleasure and take me over the edge. Stacey was asking me repeatedly, to come inside her ass. Sara inserted her tongue inside my anus and wiggled it around. Svetlana kept on with the dirty talk.

"Fuck that ass. You own it. You own all of us."

That was all I could take. I tensed up, threw my head back, and let out a loud roar, as I ejaculated into Stacey's tight asshole. Sara kept wiggling her tongue around inside my butt, and Svetlana tickled my ass-cheeks with her fingertips, as I unloaded my nuts.

After a few deep thrusts, I was done and I put both hands on Stacey's ass to steady myself.

"Fuck yeah! That was amazing," I said to the three blondes.

They weren't in any rush to uncouple me from Stacey. I enjoyed the sensations of Sara's tongue in my ass, and Svetlana's fingertips massaging and tickling my butt-cheeks, for several more moments. It wasn't until I felt my cock starting to go soft, that I slowly withdrew from Stacey's ass.

As soon as I pulled out of her anal passage, my semen started to leak out of it. Stacey adjusted her position slightly, half-sitting, half-kneeling above Sara's face, and my ejaculate dripped right into Sara's open mouth. Sara swallowed it greedily, before extending her tongue into Stacey's gaping asshole, in search of the remnants of my load.

Svetlana scooted forward on her knees, kissed me tenderly and spoke.

"Let me clean you up baby. Stacey is perfectly clean, just relax."

With that assurance, she began to suck my cock clean. Like I said before, I am not a fan of using ass to mouth as a way to humiliate or subjugate women. However, Svetlana was willingly prolonging my pleasure by cleaning my cock with her mouth, and it wasn't done with any intent to demean her, so I just enjoyed it.

Sara left the room first. She had just rimmed Stacey and I, and presumably wanted to wash her face. Stacey joined Svetlana and the two of them sucked my cock until it went flaccid.

"Why don't you shower baby," Svetlana offered, once my cock was clean. "Take a break until you are ready to go again."

I ended up coming five times that night, the most orgasms I have had in one day since I discovered masturbation as a teenager. I crawled into bed, fell asleep immediately, and slept soundly for nine hours. The girls had completely drained my nuts. Svetlana tried to wake me up with a morning blowjob, but my cock slept through her attempts to arouse me for several minutes, before I finally asked her to give me a day off.

Five years have now passed since Sara and I got divorced. The four of us still live together in harmony as one happy unit. Sara and Stacey exist as a couple and still have off the charts chemistry. Svetlana and I are also coupled up, and she is more than enough of a woman to keep me satisfied sexually, as I approach sixty-one years of age.

Sara puts on her schoolgirl costume, and sucks me off once a month for her rent. Most of the time Svetlana and I kiss while Sara blows me, to remind Sara of her diminished status within the household. I always pull out of Sara's mouth just before I cum, and ejaculate all over her face. I fuck Stacey once in a while, and occasionally enjoy a threesome or foursome, and involve Sara too. My Sukebe chair and acrylic massage table get used regularly.

You would think that after five years of complete sexual access to all of the triplets, I would have got my premature ejaculation under control. However, as the girls never make any sexual demands on me, and all of our sexual activity is done for the sole purpose of my release, I come when I am ready. Whether that takes two minutes or twenty minutes is immaterial. The girls act as if they are honored to coax a load from my nutsack, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Sometimes, it feels like a dream but I get off however, and whenever, I want.

It is not completely joyless for the girls. Sara and Stacey make each other orgasm every single day, and I let Svetlana dominate me occasionally, which really gets her off. Sara is permitted to use her beloved anal stimulator on rent day, and has a few vocal orgasms as she sucks me off in her Schoolgirl uniform. It is one of the highlights of my month, to ejaculate all over her face, as she kneels in front of me and rides the anal egg to multiple orgasms.

I haven't spent much of the two and a half million dollars that I got from Adrian, living mostly off of the interest income, and Sara never mentions the money. She got clean over four years ago, and is much easier to be around, now she is not high all of the time.

My expenses are fairly low, as Adrian paid off my mortgage, and bought the girls enough clothes to last a lifetime. I ended up converting the double garage into a closet and storage area for the triplets, once I realized how many clothes they each owned. Adrian had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on sexy dresses, skirts, lingerie and fantasy wear for the three blondes, and I had inherited it all. There were dozens of matching outfits, as he liked to dress them identically most of the time.

My big splurge was to remove all of the girls' tattoos. That was quite expensive and time consuming, as I rotated their laser treatments, so that only one of them was out of action at any one time. Between the tramp-stamps, black-cock only arrows and their matching "Adrian's Bitches" markings, it was almost a year before I had three blank canvasses to work with. I was tempted to mark them as my own, but so far have left them undecorated, with the implication that I will brand them only as a form of punishment.

Svetlana's labia tattoo removal was the most painful, although I had advanced warning when I took her for her consultation.

"The labia, due to its hypersensitivity and hidden location, is just about the most painful part of the body to use the laser on," Kenny, the technician informed me. "Svetlana will definitely need a Lidocaine injection, right before we start the process."

"Of course," I responded graciously.

I had never asked Svetlana what the tattoo meant, although even with zero knowledge of either the Czech or Russian language, I could tell that the inscription contained more letters than Igor's name. I asked the laser removal guy to take a picture of it during the consultation, and I forwarded it to Ivan.

The following week, Ivan shuffled uncomfortably in my office, as he told me that the most literal English translation was "Igor's Cunt." There was an embarrassing silence after Ivan told me this, and it was at this point that I made the unilateral decision to have it removed and punish Svetlana, simultaneously.

I felt like I had the right to punish Svetlana as I saw fit. Igor had exercised his right to do as he pleased with her young body, and I owned her now, so surely that gave me the same right. I wanted her to remember this laser removal session forever, and while I didn't add the humiliation of an audience, I planned to make her suffer. This would be payback for all of the sexual torture she inflicted on me, the difference being my punishment would be done anonymously. Svetlana would assume that her pain was just part of her procedure. I felt like once I heard her scream, I could move on from the past. We would be even, and I could focus on our future relationship.

Two weeks later, Svetlana sat nervously in the waiting room, biting her lip as I gave the laser removal technician very specific instructions. This was my shot at punishing Svetlana, with a semblance of anonymity. He flashed me a confused glance as he processed the fact that I wanted any pain medication, either through injection or topical spray, to be a placebo.

"Are you sure?" Kenny asked nervously. "This is an incredibly painful procedure. You want me to inject her with a saline solution instead of Lidocaine?"

"Yes, that is correct, she will be fine," I said dismissively, enjoying the total control I had over her ordeal. "She is a tough girl."

"Are you sure?" Kenny repeated, a worried look appearing on his face. "That will be unnecessarily painful for the poor girl. How about some local anesthetic spray to take the edge off?"

"No!" I said dispassionately, "Kenny, she can handle it."