My Best Friend Regrets It Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew right away who the guy would be holding the bag. He had disrespected Adrian by butt-fucking Sara, forcing Adrian to watch, and then condescendingly thanking him for the "complimentary piece of ass." He had compounded this by taking Koko as his fucktoy, once a week. He had pissed Sara off with his disdainful treatment of her. He had made an enemy of me, by his violation of my wife, before my own eyes. Yes, Phil McKenzie's "complimentary piece of ass" was actually going to cost him several million dollars.

Fortunately for Sara, she liquidated her five percent of the brokerage, before Phil's attorney contacted her to discuss the health of the fund, following the stock market collapse. She calmly told the attorney that she was no longer associated with the fund and to direct all correspondence to Adrian.

I never got the exact number, but by the time we had refunded everybody, the fund had eighty five million dollars in it. I assume that went back to Phil McKenzie, as he had made an initial investment of one hundred million dollars. This means it cost him fifteen million dollars to fuck my wife's ass!

Adrian got convicted of several felonies relating to his Ponzi scheme, and is getting more sex than ever as he does his time in the big house, alongside several of the Russian Mafia.

Ivan came to the house shortly after Adrian was sentenced. He asked me if I wanted any more retribution, but I felt like Adrian had suffered enough. Svetlana said something to him in Russian, and he nodded agreeably.

The fire burned within Svetlana for years after Adrian was convicted and incarcerated. She would wake up some nights, screaming and crying out, flailing her fists wildly at some unknown assailant. Except, by now, I knew it was not some anonymous figure, but rather a combination of Igor, Vlad and Adrian, her principal tormentors.

She had been released from the clutches of the Bratva, given her freedom after completing her successful mission of laundering their dirty money through Adrian's investment brokerage. Even if she had sought revenge against the two men who had held her as a sex slave, it would have been impossible for her to have acted against them. They were too powerful, too isolated, too protected for any meaningful retribution, beyond maybe scratching their cars, or breaking a window in their home or office.

Adrian however, trapped as he was in a Federal Prison, with dozens of Bratva in his facility, was a sitting duck for Svetlana's revenge. I tried to reason with her and justify why she should just let him go. We had a great life, free from the pressures of work, with no financial or health issues to burden us. Still, Svetlana was drawn to him, more specifically drawn to extracting her pound of flesh from him.

She was still in contact with the Bratva, albeit through Ivan. As grateful as they were for her financial acumen, and money laundering accomplishments, they were willing to inflict occasional punishments on Adrian, at her behest. They offered a hit on him, but Svetlana preferred periodic, non-lethal assaults, both physical and sexual.

At first, I took no solace from the photos she would receive from Ivan. However, as I noticed a slow reduction in Svetlana's anger over the years, I realized that it was a form of therapy for her. There was no pattern in what triggered her. One night we had watched a movie called "Extremities" about a woman who was terrorized in her own home by a rapist, before getting her retribution. This triggered Svetlana, and two days later I found her poring over some photos of Adrian's latest debasement, a massive black cock only arrow tattoo, just under his asshole.

She seemed calm and at peace, so I never interjected my thoughts on the matter. However, one side benefit of her random violent interruptions of Adrian's routine, was her elevated sexual arousal, during and after the attacks. Svetlana and I had a lot of sex, but there wasn't a true sexual connection, in the typical marital sense. Svetlana was available to me twenty-four hours a day, for whatever I desired. I would have several orgasms daily, but she didn't get much from our interaction. In return, I would submit to her occasionally, enduring her ferocious domination, as she came repeatedly at my total capitulation. She would come so hard that I feared that she would pass out. I got very little from these encounters, unless you count the bruises and ligature marks.

However, when our lovemaking coincided with Adrian's assault, there was a deep loving connection between us, and we would make love for hours, often coming at the same time. For this reason, I never demanded that Svetlana leave Adrian alone.

One day I came home after having lunch with some friends, and Svetlana wanted to make love. I knew that look in her eyes, and I called her on it right away.

"Svetlana, you little sadist, what did you do to Adrian this time?"

"Let's fuck baby," she responded, as she knelt before me and started to unzip my jeans.

It was late at night before we finally stopped our extended multi-orgasmic session. I knew she had orchestrated another beat-down on Adrian, but it took me several days to get the specifics out of her. However, she finally showed me a photo of Adrian in the prison hospital. It was taken by one of the prison guards after Adrian was sexually assaulted in the shower, forwarded to an associate of Ivan's, and then on to Svetlana.

In the photo, Adrian was laying on his stomach with bandages between his ass-cheeks, having endured another brutal gang rape. His hospital gown was open at the back, and his latest artwork was clearly visible. Right across his butt-cheeks, in the blurry style of prison tattoos, it read "Bareback Only Bitch."