My Best Friend Sara

Story Info
Best friends finally deal with their sexual tension.
5.3k words
4.61
12.1k
23
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first attempt at writing a story. i am an avid reader and wanted to share. Please be nice and I do hope you enjoy!

Big thank you to my fellow Canadian, Kenjisato, for the very impressive edits!

******************

First of all a little background. Sara and I have been friends for over fifteen years. We have worked together a lot over those years, hung out, and been there for each other. We have always playfully flirted and had sexual innuendos in our conversations. And for me, I had always felt a sexual tension between us, but we had never acted on it, until that night.

We are both assigned a client that requires us to travel and stay overnight at a hotel. We book our flights together, and being friends, we think we can save a buck or two sharing a suite. I book us a two-bedroom suite at the only hotel remotely close to our meeting place.

Sunday afternoon, we both board the plane for what we think is going to be another routine, boring client meeting. Some idle chit-chat and in a couple of hours, we are there. Upon landing, we go to gather our luggage. As Sara bends over to grab her suitcase from the conveyor, I can't help but notice her small, round, firm ass in her usual travel attire-- Lululemon leggings and no apparent panty lines.

Just then, she looks back. "Like the view?" She chuckles with a smirk.

"Oh well, it was right there! So why not?" I snicker back at her. We both giggle, and finally, my bag is coming around.

I reach over to grab it, and hear Sara behind me, "Not so bad yourself!" I give a little wiggle for her, grab my suitcase and off to the car rental booth.

We grab a sedan and load up for the short thirty-minute drive to the hotel. I unload the luggage and approach the front desk. "Reservation for Carrington."

The older gentleman is briskly typing away on the computer. "Okay, all set," and he gives me two key cards. "There you go, Mr Carrington. Enjoy your stay."

Sara and I zip up the elevator and go to our suite. I open the door and we haul our luggage inside; a very nice suite with all the amenities.

"I get the first pick of the rooms," Sara says, as she disappears down the short hallway.

I just smile and shake my head.

"Umm, Tom..." I hear as she walks back. "There's only one room."

"What? I booked a two-bedroom. Must be a simple mistake, I'll call the front desk." I call down and talk to the gentleman who had checked us in.

I get off the phone. "Well, Sara, it was a mistake, but they are fully booked, so I guess this is us. I can take the couch, not a problem."

Sara laughs. "Oh no, that's not necessary, it's a king bed, and I'm sure we can make do! As long as you don't snore and or sleep naked." She giggles.

"I don't snore, but no promises about not sleeping naked." I give her a sly wink.

"Well, maybe, I sleep naked, too," she remarks, and giggles.

"I'll mix us a drink from the mini fridge," I say, heartily.

"That's a plan! I'm going to hop in the shower quick, if that's okay?"

"Sure!" I said, "I can smell you from here." She gave me a playful push and sauntered down the hallway. I watch as she walks away; her shapely hips and ass swayed-- a twitch in my pants. "Mmm," I mutter to myself.

Sara has always taken care of herself. She's short, five foot three, but curvaceous in all the right places. From what I can see, she has a nice B- or C-cup chest that she's always trying to hide. And nipples that are always at full attention. I pour the drinks and hear the water running. I figure I'd go change, at the least.

As I walk down the hallway, I notice the bathroom door isn't shut all the way. This is where I hesitate. I could take a little peek, or just walk on by. If I did take a little peek, she wouldn't even know I am there... 'Maybe she wants me to peek, or why leave the door cracked?' Ah, what the hell, I'm going to just have a little look. I tiptoe up to the door and stick my face up to the small crack.

'Wow! Entirely naked.' I get a full view of her from behind through the glass shower door, as she's washing her hair. What a perfect shapely ass. Not too skinny. Great hips and luscious thighs and calves. I feel my cock starting to harden in my pants. She turns around to rinse, and I get to finally see her nicely shaped tits. Small areolas and long and hard pink nipples. 'God, I love long nipples.' They look so... edible.

I should have left, but I couldn't. I start to rub my swelling erection through my pants as she soaps up the sponge. Turning ever so slightly towards me, I can see her mound, looking freshly shaven. She parts her legs, exposing her luscious lips and rubs the sponge across them. I moan out loud, but catch myself, hoping she didn't hear me.

My cock is now rock hard, and begging to be released. A small, wet spot from my pre-cum forms, watching my dear friend shower. I'm in a trance, watching her soap and rub every nook and cranny; then, the water stops. 'Oh shit, she's done!' I briskly take a step back and almost run into the bedroom swinging the door behind me.

'What the fuck Tom? You perv!' I shake my head. But god, she's sexy, sexy as I had always thought of her, only now I had seen it all. 'What man in their right mind wouldn't look?' I pull my pants down and my cock springs free over the waistband of my underwear. Hard, thick, and yes, a noticeable wet spot. I pull off my shirt, and my boxers, then nonchalantly grab my swollen member and stroke it a couple of times. More pre-cum oozes out of the engorged swollen head. I spread it around with my eyes closed, remembering what I had just seen.

'Snap out of it, Tom!' a voice rings loudly in my head. I regrettably release my aching cock and pop open my suitcase to get a fresh pair of boxers, track pants, and a T-shirt.

As I finish changing Sara walks in just wrapped in a towel. " Oh, Tom! I'm sorry I didn't know you were in here. "Her eyes noticeably look me from top to bottom.

Wondering if she noticed my still-hard-but-softening cock, "I'm done. It's all yours! Oh, and your drink is ready!" I walk by her through the doorway inhaling her fruity scent. 'Mmmm, she smells good enough to eat!'

I grab and sip my drink, looking out the window. Sara finally joins me in a pair of tight pink bike shorts, a loose-fitting t-shirt and ... no bra!

"I figured we were probably just going to do room service when I saw you all dressed down." Sara says, taking a big gulp of her drink.

"That's exactly what I was thinking. Hungry? Care to look at the menu?" I motion her to the couch. I pause, so I can watch that beautiful ass walking away. 'Hmm, no panty lines at all.' My cock notices, as well.

We order just some appetizers and Sara demands two bottles of wine.

"You know we have a meeting tomorrow, right?" I say in my best low dad voice.

She gives me a pouty look. "Oh come on, Daddy, don't be a party pooper," she says, in a cute whiny voice. "Yes, I know, but it's later in the morning and I think it's a perfect night for wine."

'Well, how do I say no to that?' I roll my eyes, shake my head, smile and order the wine. It was always hard to say no to her when she pouts.

The food comes. We eat, drink and chat. It's been a while since I have let loose. 'This is perfect, so why not?' We finish both bottles of wine and start back into the alcohol in the mini-fridge. I turn on some background music.

All of a sudden, Sara jumps up! "Oooh ooooh, this is such a good song!" She closes her eyes and sways gently. "Dance with me, Tom!" She reaches her hand out.

I'm not much of a dancer, 'But it is a slow song, and being well under the influence, what the hell.' I grab her hand and she puts it on her hips, then wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me in close. Close enough that I can feel her soft bosom against my chest. Her head snuggles into my neck.

We have never gotten this close before, and I'm guessing alcohol has everything to do with it. But it feels good. It feels completely comfortable. We sway to the music, my hands holding her hips. I slide my hands around her lower back, pulling her closer in. The smell of her hair wafting into my nostrils, and my cock starts to swell.

She moves her midsection closer now, rubbing against mine. I'm sure she can feel my cock against her, and it growing hard, but she doesn't seem to mind. Sara whimpers softly and keeps dancing.

The song ends and she doesn't let go right away. Her grasp lingers and she grinds against me before sighing softly and letting me go.

"Thank you, Tom, that was certainly nice... And I need to pee!" She giggles and walks down the hallway, leaving me semi-hard from our dance and her grinding.

'Was she truly, purposely grinding her mound against my cock? Or was she just feeling the music? No. It had to be purposeful. That little tease.'

She returns not fully dressed, but in one of my t-shirts, which fit her like a nighty. Well, almost big enough, as it just barely covers the round underside of her petite ass. She gives me a devilish smile. "I hope you don't mind?" And does a little model pose for me. "I needed to get out of those clothes."

She looks incredible. And when she does the pose and spins, the shirt rides up, exposing her ass a little more. Then falls again before I can catch a glimpse of that sexy cunny. My cock twitches.

"It's fine," I say, probably noticeably drooling. 'More than fine,' thinking to myself.

She grabs her drink and puts it up in the air. "A toast to a great night with great company!" Clink.

Sara tips her glass back to finish it. "I guess we should think about sleep, huh," she says, looking bummed.

I hesitantly nod my head. "I guess so. It is a school night." I reply, laughing.

"Well, then thanks for letting me stay up," she smirks, being the smart ass she has always been.

Out of nowhere, Sara leans in and kisses me on the cheek. She turns and starts down towards the bedroom. I give her a playful smack on her butt, and she looks back over her shoulder and just smiles.

'I swear she's working that ass for me, knowing I'm watching.'

I turn off the music and lights and stumble down the hallway. It's completely dark as I enter the bedroom. I hear Sara rustling and climbing into bed.

Just as I reach for the light, Sara says, "Tom, leave the light off. I don't think I'm dressed," and giggles to herself. "I warned you," she says, all smug.

"Oh. Well, in that case..." I make my way to my side of the bed, going only by memory, and a faint light from the moon outside. I strip down to nothing as well, and slip under the cool covers.

"Tom I'm a bit cold," Sara whispers, and slides towards me. She fumbles for my arm, and drapes it around her; her head is now on my chest. "Mmmmmm, better. You're warm."

My heart, is now thumping fast, feeling her hot breath cascading across my chest. Her arm rests on my stomach. My cock begins to uncontrollably stiffen. 'God, she smells good. Her skin is so soft. I need to touch her more.'

I gently start dancing my fingers lightly across her shoulders, and she moves, so I stop.

"Mmmm, don't stop. That felt good," and pushes back towards my hand.

My fingers delicately slide across her shoulders and move down her back. Her hand now doing the same on my chest. Her skin was warm and so soft like silk. My heart racing as I push it a little further. Now gently stroking the small of her back, then sliding to her hip. Sara moans softly, making my now rock-hard cock twitch against the blanket; her fingers still tracing around my chest. I can't help myself. My fingers trace lower, aching to feel her ass.

She slowly moves, burying her head in my neck. Her breathing was faster and shallow, hot against my skin as my fingers now brush lightly over the top curvature of her naked bum. Sara's hand now glides more over my chest, grazing my hard nipples and sending a shockwave through my body. Feeling braver, I lay my fingers and use my hand to rub her hips, then slowly inch it to the top of her ass.

Sara slides her face slowly upwards and I can feel her breath on my cheek. Her breathing is more rapid. 'Is she? Is she coming in for a kiss?' It's so dark I can't even see her inches away.

My heart is now pounding so hard I know she can feel it. I turn my head slowly down. Her breath is now on my chin. I turn a bit more and feel her body tense. I feel her shaking breath on my lips. Her hands grip as we both move in. Our lips touch gently and we are both moaning softly, yet hesitant, like two school kid virgins. It's like fire running through my body. I push into her and wrap my lips around hers.

We passionately kiss for the first time. I pull Sara tightly against me, my hand fully on her ass, as I push my tongue into her open mouth. Our tongues meet and frantically lash together, intertwining and tasting each other.

All these years. All that sexual innuendo, the playful teasing, all the pent-up sexual tension is now finally being released. Sara's hand is now feeling every inch of my chest and even pinching my nipples. Both of us breathing so hard, pausing ever so briefly to catch our breath. I suck on her bottom lip. Then the top lip, my hot, wet tongue tasting her sweetness. I roll over, pushing her onto her back, never once taking my lips from hers.

I hold her cheek as we continue to kiss each other hard, and I move my naked body against hers. My rigid cock pushed up against her thigh. Sara's hands wrapped around me, pulling me hard against her. My hand tickles down her neck and grabs her breast, caressing it. Kneading it. I roll her hard nipple between my fingers, and she gasps. I suck her probing tongue into my mouth, as I continue my assault on her tits.

I kiss, lick and suck my way to her neck. Then to her ear. I squeeze her other nipple, as I whisper, "I've wanted you for so long" with heaving breaths. I suck her earlobe into my mouth, flicking my tongue and nibbling.

"Fuck, Tom, and I've wanted you, too."

I moan and kiss and lick my way down her collarbone; teasing down into her cleavage. The tip of my tongue swipes across Sara's ripe tit and circles her areola. Slowly, the circles get smaller, zeroing in on my intended target.

Sara holds my head, guiding it. I whip my tongue across the tip of her nipple before sucking it between my lips. It's hard, but grows harder with my suckling. I suck it in and out, in and out, before taking it gently between my teeth. As I'm nibbling seductively, she moans loudly.

While working my way across to her other nipple, my hand slides down across her stomach, inching to her hips and back to her pubic bone. I go a little further down, to just above her naked slit, and stop. She wiggles her hips trying to get my hand to move down.

I lick and kiss and suck my way back up. Using the tip of my tongue, I lightly trace her mouth. My hand moves a little lower, as I lightly bite her bottom lip. Sara is now squirming under me. I move to her ear, and whisper, "Tell me, Sara. Tell me what you want."

She moans, "Touch me, Tom. Please. Touch my pussy," as she pushes her hips up.

Sara's hand now slides briskly down my stomach, as she reaches for my cock. Her fingers wrap around it for the first time, and it spasms violently.

My hand finally slides between her outstretched legs, and I cup her entire bald, sopping-wet cunt. I can feel the heat emanating as we kiss hard. Hard and fast, her hand starts to pump my manhood. My hand now tugging at her pussy flaps, stroking and pulling them between my fingers. My middle finger runs up and down her juicy slit and across her clit, sending shivers all over her body. We are both moaning, making out, and masturbating each other.

I run two fingers up and down before teasing her fuck hole, inching them slowly inside her, and pulling them out again; rubbing all her wetness over her throbbing pussy lips. I pull my hand up and put my drenched fingers between our lips, so we can both get a taste of her sweet nectar.

My cock is now steadily drooling thick pre-cum as she works the shaft, squeezing the large, engorged head and spreading my wetness all over my hot, thick, rod.

We lick and suck my fingers clean, then I plunge them back inside her tight, wet hole. I rhythmically fuck them inside and out, feeling every inch of her inner velvety tunnel. I find the bump inside and use my two fingers to rub it. Sara's back arches, feeling her G-spot swell under my touch.

Her grip on my dick intensifies, as does her stoking. Still lapping at each other's mouths, you can hear the squishy sounds, as I increase the pressure and rapid come-hither motion, working that now walnut-sized pleasure bump within her depths.

Sara squeezes my cock and pumps me harder and faster with her impending orgasm on the cusp. "Oh, Tom! Yes! Yes! Ooooh, you're going to make me cum, baby. Yes, Tom! Make my pussy cum!"

Her body tenses as I furiously finger her twat. She raises her hips and starts to buck. "Oh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Her pussy clamps tightly on my fingers as she writhes on the bed. Her body looks like she's having a seizure, with wave after wave of intense pleasure from her head to her toes. She bites my neck as she explodes. My fingers are drenched with her girl-cum, now oozing out and running down her ass crack to her tight little asshole. She's panting and still working my cock. 'I'm so close to cumming but don't want to cum yet.'

Sara regains a little composure and slides down my chest. "I want to suck your cock, Tom. I need to suck that cock."

With that, I feel her tongue lapping at my piss hole. Sucking just the very tip, enjoying my sweet pre-cum that's steadily dripping out. One hand grabbed my swollen balls the other gripped tightly around the base. Her hot, wet lips slowly close around the whole throbbing, engorged head. And she sucks hard; making slurping noises as she sucks it even harder. All the while, her hand is around the base, now sliding up and down, twisting and working the thick, pulsating shaft, as her mouth and tongue work the spongy head.

"Oh god, Sara, yes!! Yes! I've fantasized about this for so long!"

My hips push up to her mouth, pushing it deeper inside. She opens wider and pushes her head down further. 'Oh my god, she's deepthroating me!' She pushes even further down as I feel the back of her throat and her lips around the base. She comes up for air and then plunges it back down her slippery throat; over and over, throat-fucking my fat cock.

"Sara... fuck, Sara, I'm going to cum!!"

She pulls my cock out of her mouth. "Yes, Tom! Yes! Let me taste you!!" She dives back down, burying my cock in her mouth. I grab her head to meet her; pumping in and out of her wanting mouth. My balls start to tighten. Then, I feel Sara's finger now playing with my asshole.

"Oh fuck!!" I blurt out.

This pushes me over the edge. I thrust as deeply as I can into her throat, as my cock starts to thrash, then erupting-- rope after rope of my hot, thick cum shooting down her hungry throat. She swallows and swallows trying to keep up with the steady stream filling her. My hips bucked with every hot squirt. Sara moaning around my cock, as I pump every drop I have for her to devour.

I have masturbated numerous times fantasizing about Sara drinking my cum, 'And now, here she is doing it.'

As my orgasm starts subsiding, she continues to suck me, making sure she gets it all. Sara releases my cock from her mouth, and teases the head with her tongue, making me twitch from the sensitivity.

"Mmmmm, mmmm, so good, Tom. Mmmm... and so much."

She slides back up on top of me, positioning my semi-hard, expended cock between the flaps of her dripping snatch. She leans over, kissing me passionately, while grinding on top of me. Her tongue pushes inside my mouth and I can taste my salty-sweet load. We share an unforgettable, cum-flavoured kiss. And she snuggles down into my neck, her tits firmly pressed against my chest.

12