My Best Friend Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still catching my breath, I grab her ass cheeks and push up into her grinding. Finally, I feel her cunny on my cock. Oh so wet, hot, swollen with desire. Holding her hips, I pull her back and forth, my cock getting hard again, as it runs up and down and over her clit; not going inside, but rubbing between her luscious wet lips. Her gorgeous folds wrapped deliciously around my swelling member. We both moan, feeling our sexes mashed together.

The night is far from over and I wasn't even close to having it end.

Sara continues to rub herself down on me; my cock, fully hard, sliding effortlessly along her slippery slit. I feel her going faster and harder. We start making out again, and I gently grab her hair at the back of her head. Squeezing, I turn her to the side, to whisper in her ear.

"I need to taste you, Sara" I pant into her ear. "Turn around and sit on my face, so I can eat you."

My tongue lashes at her lobe. Sara moans and gets off my cock, and it springs straight up. She turns around and puts one leg over my head. I reach up, holding that pretty little ass I've been watching for years, and pull her down.

My mouth still closed, I pull her down harder, smothering myself; smelling her sweet sex, my cock twitches. I force my tongue out and push it right into her tight little fuckhole. She moans and sits down harder, trying to get my tongue deeper inside her.

"Mmmm, Mmmm," is all I can say, muffled by the ass smothering. I start to tongue-fuck her. In, as deep as I can, and out. My hands groped her ass cheeks. Poking it like a little cock, I'm trying to lick her inner walls.

Sara is now gasping and moaning; moving her hips, fucking my face with increased pressure. I push her up a little and forward, and then pull her down again. This time, my tongue finds her tight, puckering asshole. I slowly use the tip to circle the sexy, forbidden starfish, taking a few occasional laps at her entrance, like a cat lapping milk; finally pushing the meat of my tongue against it, and licking it deeply like an ice cream.

Sara moans loudly and responds by pushing against my tongue. I eat her asshole, licking and sucking. She wiggles above me, certainly enjoying my efforts. I spread her ass cheeks wide with my hands, and the tip of my tongue works the tight ring, pushing hard, trying to break the seal. Sara pushes down harder, and my tongue breaches her virgin ass. I pull her down hard on my tongue to get it deeper, and flick it in and out. I could tell by the way Sara was grinding, wiggling, and moaning, that she's never had a proper tongue-fucking to her sweet ass.

I continue to devour her, and start licking and lapping and tongue-fucking both of her sweet, tasty holes.

"Oh my fucking god, Tom! Oooh, fuck yes." Sara moves her hips back and forth, allowing my hot, wet tongue access to both.

"Fuck, Tom. Fuuuuuck, Tom. Ooooh, eat that ass, baby. I'm going to cum so hard!! Don't stop!! Please don't stop!!"

She's riding my face fast and hard, barely allowing me to breathe. Faster and faster. Her body is shaking.

"Oh god, Tom, I'm going to cum. I'm going to fucking cum on your face, baby!"

Sara mashes her clit into my mouth and starts to cum. A stream of squirt erupts from her pussy and she screams; grinding harder, then another forceful stream of her sweet nectar. I open my mouth wide to catch every last sexy drop. She is squirting so hard, my face is completely soaked and my mouth fills, swallowing gulp after tasty gulp. Her whole body is shaking and her cunt hole is drooling creamy girl-cum. I slide down to lick and catch that, too. I want it all. I need it all. I lick her pussy clean as she is finally coming to rest.

"Oh my fucking god, Tom!!! I have never cum so hard from oral. Never mind squirting!!! I thought I was going to pass out!" she says, as she slides off my face and lies next to me.

She grabs and squeezes my achingly hard cock. "Oh, Tom. Mmmm. Guess we aren't done yet, hmmm?"

"No we aren't, Sara. I have wanted to be inside you for a very long time. To be completely honest, I have fantasized about you a lot over the years."

She strokes my cock a little faster. "Oh, you have... have you? Were you doing this while thinking about me?" Her hand squeezes me harder and strokes faster; her lips move to suck and nibble my nipple.

"Yes, mmmm, yes, Sara."

"I have cum many times thinking about you, too, Tom. Mmmm." She moans and slithers on top of me. " I think it's time we both get what we want," she says as she props herself up over the top of my rock-hard pole. She takes my cock and rubs the fat head against her clit, then runs it up and down her creamy, wet pussy lips.

"Mmm mmmm," while she continues rubbing my cock against her twat. Teasing me.

She bends over to kiss me and as our lips meet, she guides me inside her creamy, cum-lubed pussy. We both groan loudly.

For years, we have both wanted, even yearned for, this moment. Fantasized and masturbated about it. She slowly slinks down on my cock and sits on me, me deep inside her. She takes it all and starts gyrating her hips. We are making out, our tongues in each other's mouths, as she starts to rise and fall ever so slowly. My eyes are closed, my hands groping her ass and hips, pulling her down so her clit rubs on my pubic bone.

At this point, I think we are both just enjoying what we have wanted for so long. Not fucking furiously, just slowly and deeply. Her pussy gripped my cock, and my girth stretches her tight hole. She buries her head in my neck, resting her tits on my chest, and starts sucking, nibbling, and biting my neck. I moan and one hand moves between her ass cheeks to gently tease her asshole.

She moans in response and grinds harder down on me, starting a back-and-forth motion. "Finger my ass, Tom," Sara begs in my ear.

I rub around her pussy, getting my fingers creamy and back to her ass, spreading her thick juice all over her forbidden hole. My fingertip rubs at her luscious rim before pushing it inside.

"Oooooh, mmmmm," Sara blurts out and pushes back on my finger, getting it even deeper. Now she starts riding me faster and harder, lifting herself to the tip and then plopping back down. She braces herself with her arms, and works that hot, dripping-wet pussy on my thick cock.

'Oh my lord, does this woman know how to ride a dick!!' No more slow sensual. She's fucking me hard now; up and slamming back down. My finger wiggled and fingered her ass with every pump. Sara is close to cumming. Her pussy is tightening and it's leaking a steady stream on my balls. I'm getting close, too, but I hold off as best I can.

"Oh, Tom! Oh, Tom! I'm gonna cum again. I'm gonna cum all over this beautiful cock of yours!"

I reach up with both hands, grab her nipples between my fingers, and twist and tug on them. That finishes her off!

With a very loud, "I'm cummmmming!" her cunt tenses up and starts convulsing on my cock. Her pussy opens up like a dam, and starts squirting a hard, hot stream. She keeps riding as her girl-cum splashes everywhere and soaks us both. I almost lose the battle and fill her up with my load, but I want to fuck her and fuck her good.

As her orgasm subsides, she melts on top of me. Seemingly exhausted and satisfied, my cock is still raging hard inside of her.

"Mmmm, mmmm, Tom. Mmmmm, so, so good." Panting in my ear, "You didn't cum yet, did you?"

"No, I didn't. Not yet. But now, it's my turn to fuck you and I'm going to fill that little pussy up when I do."

I slide from underneath her, and pull her hips up, so her ass is in the air. Without hesitation, I plunge deeply inside, until my balls hit her clit. I grab her ass and start pounding her, almost like an animal in heat. I'm so close to cumming, and have wanted this pussy for so long that I can't contain myself or hold back. Our bodies slap together loudly with every thrust. She pushes back, getting me even deeper.

"That's it, Sara. That's it, baby. Take that cock!" Faster, harder, faster. I feel my balls tightening. "I'm gonna cum, Sara. I'm gonna cum!!"

"Yes, Tom! Yes! Fill me! Fill my pussy!"

With that, I slam as deeply as I possibly can inside her, as my cock violently explodes. Every squirt sends an electrifying jolt through my body. When I think it is done, more spasms and cum, making her pussy overflow with my hot, sticky load. Dripping steadily on the bed, I give her a couple more pumps, draining the last of it inside her.

I reluctantly pull out and collapse beside her. She snuggles over on top of me, both spent and enjoying the aftershocks.

We have a long, slow, deep kiss and...

I know tomorrow there's going to be a much-needed conversation. But for now, we both enjoy each other and fall blissfully asleep in each other's arms.

12