All Comments on 'My Best Friend, The Faggot Pt. 02'

by tvdude17

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
sm1982sm1982over 6 years ago
Smh

He is so conflicted and Marc is taking full advantage. Marc knows his secret, aware of his inner battle with his true feelings, yet let's him continue fooling himself and his audience that he is straight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hammered

I was straight right into college and then my sneaky best friend turned me out. They got me really drunk at a party and laid me down on a chair foot rest. I had passed out a few seconds and then I opened my eyes and felt a cool feeling and realized someone was lifting my leg into the air and I was feeling cool because someone had taken my pants off. I then felt lube covered fingers going in and out of my ass, NO! He was going to fuck me! I was coming to senses but too late as I felt the stabbing pain of a penis entering my ass. Oh god it hurt. He rode the hell out of me in the missionary position with my legs in the air. I knew I should try to stop but for some reason it was feeling real good. Soon he was coming in my ass and it was sloppy with come running out. I thought it was over, but another guy took over and put his meat up my ass. It went on for what seemed like hours. I got fucked in the ass by ten different guys, all missionary. After awhile, I felt real loose. I couldn't see the size of the cocks because of the dim lighting and they would drop their pants just before banging me. Later they let me up and I got to see that they were banging another guy over on the couch. I saw a lot of the guys who had hammered me and looked down at their hard cocks. Some were 12 inches long and a few were 9 or 10. All I could think was WOW, I didn't know I had cocks that big in me. I felt like a super cock whore because I would do it again and I did many more times that night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous