My Best Friend University Years Ch. 01

Story Info
Starting university and having fun.
7.4k words
4.8
20.3k
28
2

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Best Friend The University Years 1.

My first week at University was pretty hectic, getting settled into halls of residence, registering for my various classes, buying text-books, finding my way about the campus to the various lecture theatres, etc. Soon, however, I settled into the routine, and began to look around for a part time job to boost my finances. There didn't seem to be a hell of a lot, but I managed to get a job as a barman at a local club. It was hard work, long hours on minimum wage, but then one night a couple of weeks after I had started the barman job, something happened that changed my fortunes.

We had a hen party booked in, twenty or thirty women, celebrating the imminent marriage of one of their friends. They were making a lot of noise, but it was all good-natured girly fun, until suddenly there was a series of screams, and everything stopped as we watched a policeman, 'arrest,' the bride to be. Within a few seconds we realised we were seeing a male stripper as he went through his act, using her as a foil for his routine as he stripped off, being sexy, but within reason.

However, that wasn't good enough for the women, and they insisted he remove his g-string to show his, 'willie,' as they put it. Rather than being torn to pieces he complied with their request, but it was noticeable to me that quite a few of them wanted to have a feel of the goods. When he finished, he gathered up his costume and went to the small, and I mean very small room that passed as a dressing room to get dressed, and again I noticed that two or three of them hung about outside the room where he was getting dressed, and made it obvious that they were quite amenable to a bit more touching. Before he left I asked him if it was really worth all the bother and he grinned at me.

'Fuck yes, all these women desperate to be shagged, and good money too. Sometimes they just want to give you a blow-job. For a young, single guy, it's the best job in the world mate.' I asked him if he had a business card, and he gave me one for the agency he worked with. First thing on Monday I phoned and made inquiries about it, and later that afternoon went into the agency for an interview.

Their office was in a bright new modern building, not the sleazy back street kind of operation I had been expecting, and it turned out to be a model agency as well as an agency for strippo-grams and such like. The woman who ran it invited me into her office. She was very impressive, a former model herself I learned later, but at that point she was just a tall, black haired, beautiful older woman in a smart black business suit, who looked damned sexy. When I say older woman, I mean about thirty-five, so not that old, and young enough for me to get a hard on when she sat down and crossed those long smooth legs, her skirt hiking up to show a fair expanse of bare, tanned thigh.

'I'm Julia Anderson,' she said in a well-modulated voice, which made me harder still. 'You want to know about being a stripper?' she stated, rather than asked. I nodded.

'That's right I'm a student and need some extra money. I'm working in a bar at the moment, and I saw one of your guys on Saturday night, which gave me the idea. It must be better than working in a bar,' I finished.

'Well, I have to say you're certainly a good-looking young guy, the proverbial tall, dark, and handsome, and you seem to have a good physique, but how old are you?' I told her I was nineteen and showed her my passport; she seemed satisfied. 'Okay, you realise that this job entails nudity, sometimes you keep your g-string on, sometimes it's going to be total nudity. Are you prepared to do that, because shyness is a no, no in this job?' I told her that I knew what was involved.

She took a few notes, chest measurements, height, hair colour, etc. 'We'll need to get a decent photo taken, the cost of that will come off your first few jobs,' she told me, 'but right now I want to see what you look like with your clothes off.' She said it matter of factly, but I couldn't help but get even more excited as I began to strip off for her. As I undressed she said, 'I realise it can be quite nerve wracking taking off your clothes in front of a stranger, so I don't expect you to get an erection or anything like that.'

'I don't think that's going to be a problem Julia. You're such a beautiful woman; I can't help but get an erection. No offense intended,' I finished. She smiled but said nothing, just watched me get undressed. As I stripped, I got closer and closer to her, until as I stepped out of my underpants I was no more than two feet away from her. As I straightened up and she got a good look at my cock, her eyes opened wider with surprise, and her jaw dropped. She gulped.

'Oh my god,' she whispered, smiling, almost laughing. She covered her mouth with her hand. 'Oh my god,' she said again. 'Is that fucking thing real?' I stepped closer, really close, to give her a good look.

'Feeling is believing Julia,' I said, joking, but hoping all the same. She looked up at me, her dark eyes wide, and one beautifully manicured hand reached out and felt along my length. She nodded as if saying to herself, 'yes that's for real okay.'

'Or as the Americans would say, "suck it and see," Julia,' I tempted her. I didn't expect her to do any such thing, but to my amazement she leaned forward and sucked me into her beautiful mouth. 'What a great start to my life as a stripper,' I thought, as she rubbed my cock and sucked my knob. I leaned over her and unfastened her suit jacket, she let me strip it off her shoulders and unfasten her bra. Her tits were great, generous, but not big enough to be saggy, huge areola and big nipples too. I pulled her to her feet, into my arms, and pulled her skirt up to her waist, slipping my hand between her legs, and into her panties.

She was just beginning to get wet, but my fingers slipping between her cunt lips soon had her lubricating freely. Pushing back against the desk she spread her legs and I was in her in seconds. It all happened really fast, we never even took the time to remove her panties, but now I slowed down, to make sure I gave her a good seeing to. No wham bam thank you ma'am stuff for me. If a job is worth doing, it's worth doing well as the old cliché goes, and I thought Julia was a woman who was worth doing well. After all, she was going to be my boss in the very near future.

I needn't have worried, for Julia was a highly sexed woman, responsive to every thrust of my cock and my hand and mouth on her breasts. She whimpered and moaned with pleasure as I sank my cock into her shaven treasure, plunging again and again, reaching her furthermost depths. She kissed me deeply and passionately, whispering encouragement in my ear, telling me what a lovely big cock I had and telling me to fuck her hard. I did my best to oblige, hammering into her until she came, still begging me to fuck her.

I did, but when she came I kept on going, like a train overshooting the platform. Despite her mild protests I kept at it, and she had no alternative but to come right along with me, building up to another orgasm. It was my turn to tell her how beautiful she was and what a lovely pussy she had, and how I loved it sucking my cock, and she became quite frantic as I plunged into her wet hole. She arched her back, pushing hard against me, and I knew she was on the verge of coming again. I was about to come too and just relaxed into it, letting go and filling her lovely pussy with my come. At the same time, she screamed, grinding herself desperately against me, searching for that last bit of sensation. Milking it for every last tremor of pleasure.

Finally, I stood back from her, letting my softening cock withdraw, and seeing my come dribble from her pussy hole. She walked round the desk, dripping and dribbling come with every step and got some tissues from a drawer. Taking off her saturated panties, she wiped herself clean and gave me some too. We embraced, and kissed once more, before getting dressed again.

'I think you're going to be a great asset to this agency, and a very popular artist,' she smiled at me. 'However, don't expect what just happened to happen again. You took me by surprise, and it was great, but I try not to combine business and pleasure. I don't want to have any favourites in the agency; it causes problems,' she explained.

'You're the boss,' I said, 'but truthfully, I'd be awfully disappointed if I thought we were never going to do that again. Do you mind if I at least try to make love to you from time to time?' I said cheekily, grinning at her.

'Well, you can try, as long as you enjoy being slapped down,' she smiled back at me. We spoke a little more, before making further arrangements for my first job that coming weekend. I gave my notice at the bar later that day. I could make more money in twenty minutes stripping than I could bartending on a Friday and Saturday combined.

Julia had given me some films of male strippers working and told me to study their routines. It wasn't enough just to take of my clothes. I had to make a production, an act of it, and give them their money's worth. She would provide the costumes and give me the little trade tips I needed to do my routine. For instance, just before going on I should make my cock almost hard, but not completely, so it looked it's best for the ladies. When it was just beginning to get hard, I would have to put a tight, but not too tight, elastic band round the root of my cock to stop it getting fully hard or from shrinking.

Come my debut night, and it was another hen party, but this time in a classy hotel, rather than a bar. I went through my set routine. Most of the women were just slightly older than me, mid to late twenties, and the bride to be, was a complete stunner. A beautiful blonde with a killer figure, and I could see she liked me, but I was totally unprepared for her to whisper, 'Room twenty-four,' in my ear as I was doing my act. Of course, there were the usual calls of, 'let's see yer willie,' and, 'Off, off, off.'

A few were a bit drunk, but most of them seemed reasonably sober, including the bride, so towards the end of my act, I slipped out of my g-string, to a rousing cheer from the ladies. I had a large bath-towel which was used in this part of the act, which featured baby oil, so I used it to tease them, wrapping it round my waist, accidentally letting it slip so they could see my cock. I got the bride out in front of the others, making a show of getting her to kneel on the floor in front of me, dancing close to her so my cock was swaying about in front of her face.

She reached for me a few times, but I danced and side-stepped away from her, but eventually came back, wrapping the towel behind her head so she was enclosed from view inside the towel with my cock. She immediately held me and took me in her mouth, rubbing my cock and sucking for all she was worth. I touched the top of her head to let her know I was removing the towel and she stopped what she was doing, looking up at me. I repeated the room number to her, and she nodded, smiling. I eventually left to a good round of applause, and went back to the small room allocated to me to change in. I was drying the baby oil off my body when there was a knock at the door, and a woman, opened the door and came in. She stood with her back against the door.

'I think you're great,' was all she said before lifting her top to show me her titties, and very nice titties they were too. She was a good-looking girl and any other time I would have fucked her there and then, but I had the delicious bride to see in a few minutes, and that was a real temptation I couldn't resist. The thought of fucking the bride to be, was just too erotic a thought to turn down. I played with her tits and kissed her while explaining that I couldn't stay, I had another job straight away. She didn't want me to go, but I promised I would come back later that evening and we could get together.

The thought of fucking the bride and one of her friends in the same night was even more exciting. Just to seal the bargain, I slipped my hand up her skirt and felt her pussy, letting her stroke my cock in return, and with the elastic band removed I was at full size. She slipped to her knees and sucked me even harder for a moment or two until I stopped her with a promise of, 'later.' She slipped out of the room, with backward glances, and with her reminders of, 'later,' in my ears, I dressed, got my things together, and left the room. As I was crossing the lounge I caught the bride's eye and nodded to her, letting her know I was going to her room.

I found room twenty-four easily enough and waited a minute or two before the bride came hurrying round the corner of the corridor. She smiled at me, slipping the key card from her handbag, and swiping it in the door slot. She virtually pulled me into the room, kissing me sensuously.

'We don't have much time' she said urgently, pulling up her skirt to her waist, and pulling down her panties. She reached for my trousers, scrabbling at the zip. I pushed her back, doing it myself, knowing I'd be quicker. She spread her legs for me, and she was wet already. Looking at me she said, 'I've always dreamed of a cock that size, I could hardly believe it when I saw you, and I knew I had to have it. Please, just fuck me; I want to know what it's like to be filled by a big hard cock.'

Reasonable request I thought as I knelt on the bed between her outspread legs. She reached for me and fed me into her wetness, until I was in as deep as I could go. She sighed with pleasure. I swear if she had been a cat she would have been purring. 'Oh yes, fuck me please, make me feel used,' she pleaded, and I did. I fucked her good and hard until she came, then flipped her over entering her from behind and fucked her again doggy style, getting even deeper penetration this time. I smacked her arse as I fucked her, letting her know she was being used, calling her a tart, a fuck slut. She lapped it all up, sobbing with pain and pleasure as she came again, and got even more frantic as she felt me gush my come into her aching cunt.

As I withdrew she fell forward on the bed, face down, and as I got dressed, she turned over, opening her legs and presented her well-used pussy to my view, dribbling and drooling, my come mixed with her own juices leaking from her. 'Oh fuck, I feel like the dirtiest slut on the planet tonight, speak dirty to me,' she begged.

So, I told her I'd met a lot of dirty cock loving cunts, but she was the absolute worst. She was a filthy come sucking slut who deserved nothing better than to be fucked like the whore she was and filled with my spunk. She became more and more excited as I spoke to her, and started rubbing herself, but when I suggested that I fuck her again after she was married so she could be a dirty cheating whore to the poor fool who was stupid enough to marry her, she came again, totally out of control. She started crying, whether overcome with pleasure, or regret, I wasn't sure, but she levered herself off the bed as I started to leave and walked somewhat gingerly to the dresser for her handbag.

She gave me a business card, which read, 'Alicia Sands,' then, the name of a major law firm. She was a solicitor, and once again I was reminded of my old somewhat philosophical observation that all women are equal when their legs are open. I thanked her for the card and assured her I would call.

'I'll be back from honeymoon at the end of the month. Please call me - no strings attached. I just want to feel as dirty and used again as I do right now. Honestly, I'm not like this, not at all, but you've done something to me. I don't know what, but I need to find out what it is. Please promise you'll call, please don't let me down.' I promised and kissed her goodbye. It wasn't a hard promise to make because she was stunningly beautiful, and I wondered as I left the hotel, whether she would really come through with her promises when I called her or would she have thought better of it and changed her mind.

Later that night I went back to the hotel and her friend, who it transpired was the leading bridesmaid, yet another promise fulfilled, and I fucked her silly too. I thought I was going to like this new job.

The next day, I went into the agency to be paid, and met Julia in the reception area again. She asked me how I got on and I told her I thought I had done alright. She smiled at me then

'Oh, I think you did more than alright sonny Jim,' she said to me. 'I've had the bride and bridesmaid on the phone this morning singing your praises. There's a couple of weddings coming up within their little group of friends soon, and they all want to book you. You must have done something right.' I shrugged as if I didn't have a clue.

'How about you?' I asked her. 'How are you today?' She knew what I was hinting at.

'Mmm... I'm fine, but still a little tender,' she admitted, smiling secretively at me. 'Don't push your luck,' she warned, wagging a finger at me.

'Does this mean you don't want to take me into your office and feel my cock again?' I whispered to her. She closed her eyes for a moment as if remembering the last time I was in her office.

'You're a very wicked young man,' she chided, 'but since you're so fond of sharing your cock with every passing female, I have a proposition to put to you.'

'Does this proposition involve taking me into your office and fucking my brains out?' I asked her. She laughed outright.

'No, not today, this is strictly business, but come into the office anyway,' she said and led me to her office. I closed the door behind me, and reaching out drew her back into my arms, my hands going up to her breasts and squeezing them, pushing my hard cock against her delicious arse. She struggled, protesting a little, and I kinda frogmarched her across the office to her desk until the top of her thighs came up against the edge. I kissed her neck and she shivered, meantime I pulled her skirt up at the back. I pushed her forward and she lay compliantly face down on the desk. I skinned her panties down, feeling her pussy.

Despite her denials she was wet, and I took her there across her desk. Once again it was all rough, ready and urgent, but she seemed to like it all the same, judging by her cries of pleasure and the two orgasms. Afterwards, we sat at her desk, and she told me what she had in mind for me, but first of all I got a lecture.

'You can't keep doing things like that. For god's sake that was almost a rape,' she protested. 'I'm your boss, and just fucking me anytime you want is not how this agency works.'

'Oh, stop it Julia.' I protested. 'You're a beautiful woman. Is it any wonder that just seeing you makes me horny?' she was trying hard not to smile, but she failed miserably. 'I know you love it. Your lovely little pussy just opens up for me, all wet and shiny. I'm going to fuck you every time I see you, and that's a promise,' I warned her.

'Oh, shut the fuck up, I'm trying to run a business here, how can I do that with you distracting me with your inane prattle about pussy's and cocks. Just shut it sunshine, no more,' she commanded trying to be stern. I grinned at her again.

'Okay, tell me about the other proposition you have for me,' I suggested.

'This isn't another proposition, it's the only proposition,' she insisted. I nodded, indicating she should continue. 'How would you like to earn even more money than you do stripping?' she asked me. I told her I liked the sound of that but asked who I had to assassinate. 'Look. I'll get right to the point. From time to time I have a few select women who require something a little more intimate than a stripper. Would you be interested?' When I told her I was, she continued giving me more details.

12