My Best Friend University Years Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's as simple as this, these women occasionally need a male companion, and you would be that companion. I'm not talking about fat, ugly housewives here. These women are high powered executives, mostly divorced, and very attractive. They just don't have the time to mess around playing the dating game, and most of them are friends of mine. Absolute discretion is required, do you understand?'

'Yes, of course I do. I keep these women company, maybe to the theatre, or a party, or out to dinner, or maybe just drinks in her house, and if she wants it to go further, then I go further.' She smiled at me again.

'Do you think you could do that?' she asked.

'No problem,' I said confidently.

'Even if the women are older than you?' she asked me.

'Hell Julia, you're older than me, did we have a problem there?' She blushed. 'When a hard cock meets a wet pussy, it doesn't ask its age.' I added

'I guess not, but please don't be crude, these women are quite refined, they may not like that kind of talk.' I laughed but apologised. 'One more thing, this money is cash in hand, it doesn't go through the books. Is that okay?' I nodded 'I may have a job for you tonight, can you manage that?' and again I agreed. She picked up the phone and got an outside line. I could hear the phone ringing at the other end of the line, then it was picked up and I could hear a woman's voice, although I couldn't quite make out what she was saying.

'Hello Dawn, do you still require some company this evening? I have a new face at the agency and thought of you when I saw him.' She described me to the woman and the booking was made. When she put the phone down, she gave me the details. The clients name was Dawn Smith, she was thirty-eight. She had auburn hair, a slim figure and was quite wealthy. I was to make sure she had a good time and was completely satisfied by my performance, and after the agency took their percentage I would be well rewarded. Tonight, we would be staying at her house, and having a quiet chat, some drinks, and... well, who knows? She gave me the address, and I went home to prepare.

Promptly at 8pm, I knocked at the huge wooden door, in a very stylish part of town. This was where those with the money lived, and this was one of the most desirable streets in this part of town. The door opened and a woman's voice invited me in. I followed her down a dimly lit hallway, right through to the back of the house and into a room that was breath-taking. I'd only seen rooms like this on TV, or when the family had visited a stately home on holiday. She turned to me to offer me a drink, and it was then I got my first look at her, and her of me. She was everything Julia had said, trim, slim and very attractive, but there was a frown on her face.

'Oh god, there must be some mistake, you're far too young. What's Julia playing at?' she asked no one in particular.

'I can assure you there is no mistake Dawn, I'm not as young as I look,' I lied, 'and I'm mature for my age too,' I added lamely. She smiled at me then.

'Oh, please don't worry, it's not your fault. I'll just give Julia a phone and have a chat with her first,' and excusing herself, went into another room off the one we were in. I could hear her talking and pushed the door open, but she saw me. Julia was obviously doing all the talking at this point. 'Okay, okay, I'll ask him,' Dawn said, looking at me strangely. 'Julia says you have something to show me.'

I smiled at her and unzipped my trousers, pushing them down so she could get a better view. I stepped as close to her as possible, so she could see me properly and then pulled down my underpants. As I said, she was a very attractive woman, and I was as hard as could be at the thought of fucking her. Her eyes opened wider as she looked at my cock. For long moments she said nothing, her eyes never leaving my cock for an instant, and then.

'Oh my, oh dear,' she gasped, and she looked at it as if mesmerised. 'I see what you mean Julia. Perhaps this may work out after all,' she conceded, talking a little more to Julia before putting the phone down. I was still standing close to her, naked from the waist down, and she was sitting at a desk. I leaned over and kissed her, taking her hand and placed it on my cock. She tentatively touched me, rubbing it back and forth in the time -honoured method, while I stroked and squeezed her breasts.

'I'm sure you have somewhere better where we could do this,' I said, taking charge. She agreed and led me upstairs to her bedroom, where I kissed her again. I unzipped her dress from behind and pushed it forward off her shoulder. It fell to the floor revealing sexy black underwear and black stockings.

Her legs were good, her bottom tight and firm, and her titties were a decent size, firm and perky as I released them from her bra. We kissed and stroked each other, exploring, finding the erogenous zones, kissing her nipples, stroking the silky skin of her inner thighs, I could feel her legs trembling and suggested we sit, or lie on the King size bed, where I proceeded to strip off her panties, leaving her wearing nothing but the stockings, suspenders and patent leather high heeled shoes.

We luxuriated in each other's arms, feeling all that lovely skin. Dawn was excited, but I intended to excite her a lot more in the next few minutes. I slid further down the bed, pushed her legs apart, and began to lick and suck at her pussy. She was well trimmed, not enough hair to annoy, but enough to be visually pleasing; her pussy hair matched her head, perhaps slightly lighter.

The first stroke of my tongue on her pussy drew gasps of pleasure from her, and as I continued, she got steadily more excited. I sank two fingers to the knuckles in her pussy as I continued to lick and lap at her and started to massage her g-spot. She was moaning and gasping with excitement and pleasure as I worked on her. I knew she couldn't stand up to that kind of treatment for long, and sure enough, she came loudly minutes later.

I gave her little time to recover, and as she lay there, wet and dripping with her own juice and my saliva, legs apart, I moved further up the bed, using one hand to guide myself into her saturated pussy. She let out an, 'oooft,' sound as I slide my length into her, and she pushed her hands against the top of my thighs as if to say, 'that's enough, I can't take any more,' so I took it slowly at first, just slipping my tip back and forth in her to keep her on the boil and get her used to it. Before too long she seemed to have forgotten any initial discomfort she may have had and was enthusiastically fucking me as much as I was fucking her.

I was determined to give value for money and worked her pussy for all I was worth. Not in the sense of power or forcefulness, but in trying to reach every last part of her pussy, varying the angles, reaming out her pussy, so in the end she would know she had been well and truly fucked and well used. She came, but I carried on and she came again, and then I rested a minute or two, letting her recover. When I began to pull out, she reached for me, protesting trying to keep me between her legs, but I told her not to worry, I was only changing positions and I was going to fuck her doggy style.

I rolled her over, and she quickly got to her knees, head down her lovely arse high in the air. Her pussy looked well used already, reddish, and leaking fluids, but still very inviting as I fed him into her again. She moaned with pleasure as she felt me begin to move inside her again, and eagerly pushed back against my cock. Now seemed like the time to fuck her a bit harder, so I gave her a few hard thrusts and she responded well.

'Oh yes, that's it, fuck me hard, just fuck me,' she pleaded, and I did as she asked, ploughing into her soft, mushy pussy-hole. She squealed with pleasure as I hammered my cock home. I slapped her firm bottom a few timed experimentally, and was rewarded with, 'Oh yes, smack me; smack me again please.' Her pale skin soon turned a bright pink as I smacked and pinched her bottom, which drove her quite frantic, and it soon became apparent that another orgasm was on its way.

By now I reckoned I was due some reward for pleasuring her for so long, and stopped trying to hold back, and as her orgasm broke spectacularly, I pumped my own come deep in her hole. I'm sure she felt it, because she seemed to go up another gear, finally screaming out her unashamed pleasure. After a while she got her breath back, and I pulled out.

'Oh god, that was incredible,' she gulped, 'just incredible, fucking fantastic. Oh boy, I'm knackered, well and truly fucked,' and she started laughing. She pulled me down and kissed me. 'You wonderful fucking boy, I haven't felt like that for years, I'd forgotten how wonderful a young lover could be,' and she laughed again. She looked at me again, 'now, tell me the truth, how old are you really?' When I told her I was nineteen, she started laughing again. 'Oh dear,' she said, smiling at me, 'fucked stupid by a teenager. What a sad old bitch I'm becoming.'

'Fuck off,' I said indignantly, 'you're not a sad old bitch, you're a beautiful, sexy woman,' and she shook her head in disbelief. 'Dawn, honestly, if I hadn't met you through the agency, and if I'd somehow had the chance to make love to you, I'd have done it without the slightest hesitation. You're gorgeous.' She smiled at me again as we lay side by side.

'You're a lovely boy, really lovely, and I almost half believe you when you say that.' I kissed her then, playing with her breasts, squeezing her nipples gently making them hard as could be. Her hand inevitably reached for my cock, stroking it, and lightly massaging my balls. It felt so good, and I began to grow hard again. 'Oh my, are you going to fuck me again?' she whispered.

'Only if you suck my cock, and beg me to,' I said quietly. She said nothing more, but slid down the bed a little, and I watched as she took me into her beautiful mouth and under her gently but expert manipulation I grew to my full hardness. 'Ah, Dawn, you really know how to suck cock,' I teased. 'You're such a slut you must have sucked quite a few before.' She nodded her head as she looked up at me, and despite having her mouth full, I knew she was smiling.

'Please fuck me again,' she pleaded, 'I need your big young cock filling my old pussy again. Oh god,' she moaned, seeming to turn herself on with the self-deprecation. 'Please, I'm begging you, as you asked, fuck me again.'

'I've got a better idea,' I suggested. 'Why don't you just climb on top and fuck it yourself?' She immediately, straddled me and reaching for my cock, fed it into the voracious maw of her cunt. Sinking down on my length she emitted a moaning sigh of sheer lust and pleasure.'

'Oh yes, she gasped, 'that's it, that's what I need.' She settled down, squirming and wriggling until she had every last part of me buried in her heat. 'Now, I'm going to fuck you,' she promised, and I let her. She moved up and down on my rigid prick, savouring the length, moving gently all the way, almost losing it, but always sinking down on me hard and fast, and then withdrawing slowly, gently, her gorgeous hole sucking at my length. She whimpered and moaned, almost as if she were in pain, but it was pleasure that won the day.

Gradually as her pleasure grew, she began to fuck me a bit faster, and once she did that it was the beginning of the end, for the faster she slid up and down, the more pleasure she felt, and the more pleasure she felt, the faster she worked her pussy. All the time of course I was presented with her titties and made good use of them, massaging, squeezing and pinching the nipples...

As I felt and heard her orgasm approach, I began to thrust up into her wetness, letting her know she was being fucked too. I told her how beautiful she was, and so sexy she made my cock rock hard, made my cock want to be buried in her hot horny hole. She may have been far gone in her lust, but she heard what I said, and she loved it.

She threw her head back and moaned loudly, coming again, holding my hands tight against her boobs as her pussy ground against my cock, milking my length with her tight pussy. 'Oh, oh, it's not stopping,' she screamed, 'It's... Not... Stopping,' as she pushed herself hard against me, screaming and moaning. At last she flopped down over me, her boobs against my chest, her sweat mingling with mine.

At first I thought she was laughing again, but I felt her tears trickle down against my cheek and realised she was crying. I'd known women cry with emotion before, not because they were unhappy, just emotionally overcome, and I kinda figured that was what was happening here. After a few minutes she got herself under control again.

'Oh dear, what a fool I am,' she said quietly and laughed again, and without another word, I rolled her over without breaking contact. Now she was under me, with my cock, still hard, and still deep in her pussy. 'Are you going to fuck me again?' she whispered. She may have been a high powered executive, but at that moment she sounded like a very needy and vulnerable, but lovely woman. I think I loved her just a little bit at that moment. I shook my head.

'No, I think you've had enough fucking for one night, so now I'm going to make love to you,' and I did. Tenderly and gently. After it was over, she hugged me and thanked me. I always feel incredibly lucky to make love to a woman, so it's a bit embarrassing when they thank me, but I thanked her in return. Soon after, exhausted, she fell asleep. I covered her with the quilt, dressed, and let myself out; making sure that the door was properly locked.

Late the next afternoon, I went into the agency to collect my money. Julia took me into her office again and handed me a roll of notes. 'You did well last night again. Dawn has been on the phone, very enthusiastic, very grateful, and she wants to book you again... soon.' She smiled at that. 'She tells me she can hardly walk this morning, what the fuck did you do to her?' I shrugged.

'Just gave her a good seeing too, and her money's worth. I don't like to stint on a lovely woman like her. I liked her a lot,' I confessed.

'That's fine, it's okay to like them, but don't start giving it away for nothing,' she warned me, but I assured her it was strictly business with Dawn or any of her other clients when I met them, even if I did like her.

'However,' I added, 'I'll reserve the right to keep giving it away to you if that's okay?' she looked sharply at me. I stroked my cock through my trousers, drawing her attention to it, but it was only for effect, he was already hard. She had that effect on me, and I noticed her eyes lingering on the bulge just a little too long.

'Don't start that shit again.' she warned me, but I just smiled and kept stroking my cock, drawing her eyes back again. I could see she was a little flustered and couldn't stop looking.

'Yesterday, you said I had almost raped you, which wasn't quite true. You could have stopped me any time you wanted but you didn't. You like my cock,' she shook her head. 'You like my cock,' I repeated, 'you like it between your legs, and you like it filling up your wonderful pussy. I like fucking you, and you like it too, and I want to pull up your skirt, rip of those little panties and fuck you again, right now, right this instant.'

I could see she had a fine flush on her cheeks and knew she was aroused, her breathing growing heavier by the second. 'But, I don't want to be accused of rape again. I think if you want it, you should come and get it.' She looked at me, her eyes hard, and nothing was said by either of us for what seemed ages.

'You bastard,' she said quietly, but stood up from her desk, coming to me. She knelt on the plush carpet, in front of me and reached for the waistband of my jeans. I let her unbuckle the belt, pull down the zip, and lifted my hips so she could pull down my trousers. She reached for my cock and rubbed it up and down feeling my hardness. 'You dirty little bastard,' she hissed, almost a whisper. I said nothing but reached behind her head and took a good handful of the luxuriant black hair, pulling her to my cock where she opened her mouth and sucked my knob without hesitation. After a few moments of this, I stopped her.

'Take off your skirt and panties please,' I asked her, and within seconds she was naked from the waist down. 'Now sit on me, but only if you want to,' I added. She came forward and straddled my legs, then catching my cock, fed it into the shaven slit that was her pussy. I watched as my cock disappeared into the velvet wetness.

'Oh... You bastard,' she moaned as she settled on him, sliding down my length until her pussy lips met my pubic mound. I reached up, and unbuttoned the suit jacket, exposing the wonderful tits once more. She wore no bra today, and her nipples were swollen and hard, but despite that I tried my best to make them harder, and she began to slide up and down on my cock.

I felt quite triumphant; I'd made this beautiful, sophisticated woman admit that she wanted me to fuck her, instead of me always having to do the chasing. Now we could proceed on a more honest and equal footing. I watched her as she slid up and down, my cock, now shiny with her juices as she lubricated freely, some of the juice around her lips, whipped into a creamy whiteness by the thrusting action.

'Oh Julia, you're such a beautiful cock loving whore,' I whispered in her ear. She moaned louder, super excited, beginning to come, and I thrust up off the chair, fucking her too. Minutes later, she lifted one long leg, like a cowboy dismounting from the saddle, affording me a glorious view of her wet open cunt spewing my come back out again. She hurried to the desk for the tissues, dabbing at herself, mopping up the liquid evidence of our pleasure.

She threw the soiled tissues in the bin and walked back to me. She looked amazing, with the suit jacket open, showing her boobs, with her pussy, naked and exposed. She picked up her panties and skirt, called me a bastard once again, and walked back to her desk where she put on her panties and skirt again, before buttoning her jacket.

'Well, that was nice,' I said. She looked at me, a smile softening her face.

'Yes, it was, wasn't it,' she agreed. 'But I'm still not playing favourites. You'll get what work comes in on a rota basis just like anybody else in the agency. Apart from the, "private work," she added.

'I'm fine with that,' I agreed, 'especially since I know we're not going to have any more nonsense about me raping you. Admit it,' I pushed her, 'you want it just as much as I do.' She smiled.

'Well, of course I do, but I didn't want you getting too arrogant and... cocksure,' she added. She laughed, and so did I. A comfortable silence descended over her office, before she said, 'Right, fuck off, I have work to do. I may have another assignment, like Dawn, for you this next weekend too if you want it?' I nodded enthusiastically, and asked her who it was, but she refused to tell me saying it wasn't certain yet. I'd know nearer the time, but I wouldn't be disappointed.

I kissed her goodbye and left the office. Time to do a little studying I told myself, after all, I wasn't at University just to enjoy myself all the time. However, I was sure as hell going to make the most of the fun times.

* * *

12