My Best Friend - University Years Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was reluctant, tired, fucked, embarrassed, she told me, but I was having none of it, and eventually she spread her legs, displaying the lovely pussy, while I watched her, and made lewd comments about her voracious appetite for my prick, and the mess her pussy was in. She may have been tired, but the orgasm she had was quite spectacular in its intensity. After that I suggested we both went back into the lounge and had a drink and relax. We got dressed, but I had to help her; she was too sore to move she said. I had fucked her rather hard, but that was what she wanted.

Maybe I sound a bit sadistic in this story, but I can honestly say, I'm not a sadist. I wouldn't naturally be inclined to misuse a woman, or smack her or any of the other things I did with Alicia, but my, 'thing,' is to please a woman, give her pleasure sexually when I'm with her. If that means putting on a, 'persona,' like smacking her because she enjoys it, then I will smack her, or fuck her really hard if that's what she likes. It's all about her pleasure with me; I like to please women.

'You have done something to me,' she confided, as she locked the door of her flat. Then, as we walked along the street she said, 'It's like something's been broken, and it can't be put back together again. I'm a different person now; from being pretty much indifferent to it, I love sex, crave it, I love being abused, I realise there's a dark side to me I never knew was there, and yes, I do love cock, I can't deny it. I want to experiment, try new things. Will you help me?' she pleaded, and for some reason, I heard myself tell her I would, and I did.

With all the things going on in my life, University, the stripping, the various women I was making love to, some like Alicia, and Julia on a semi regular basis, the holidays were looming over the horizon before I knew it. Of course, I was going home for Christmas. It's a time for families, and although I've only ever made passing reference to my family, we were close, and I loved mine, but first the office party.

Julia held a Christmas party every year, and of course I was expected to be there. Normally I saw very few of my fellow entertainers, whether male or female, strippers or models, unless we were in the office at the same time, but at the Christmas Party I would surely run into most of them. The party was being held in the office, and there were lots of drink, snacks, nibbles etc.

The first surprise was when Julia introduced me to her business partner. Like Julia, she had been a model and was tall and willowy, slim, with great legs that she seemed proud to show off considering the length of her skirt. Her name was Jean Hall, and she was very beautiful with short blonde hair and perfect teeth. She gave me a beautiful smile, warm and friendly.

'If you're Julia's partner, how come I've never seen you in the office before,' I asked her. She laughed out loud, causing people to look at us.

'I'm not her business partner,' she explained quietly, almost a whisper, 'I'm her partner.' I still didn't get it, and she leaned closer and whispered in my ear as if explaining to a backward child. 'Julia and I live together; we have a lesbian relationship.' Well, talk about surprised, I think I even blushed, I was completely taken aback. 'I can see you're surprised,' she chuckled, 'so she never told you about me?' Still dumbfounded, I could only shake my head, and she laughed again. 'Oh she's a wicked one that Julia, and a bloody nympho, that's why I love her so much. We're well suited,' and with that she winked at me and drifted off to, 'mingle,' with the other guests. Just then Julia drifted up to me.

'I see you've been getting to know my Jean,' she said quietly. 'What do you think of her?'

'Well, what can I say, she's beautiful like you, but she's just taken the wind right out of my sails. She tells me you're a lesbian, but we've been fucking for months, and you never mentioned it once, what's going on?' Like Jean, she laughed.

'Yes, I'm a lesbian, but I just can't resist that big cock of yours. We're not in love or anything, you and I, it's what you might call, "recreational sex," isn't it?' I nodded. I liked Julia, but she was a fair bit older than me, and I had no, 'romantic,' notions about her. 'I enjoy our little dalliance as much as you. I'm a healthy, relatively young woman, and I love sex, just like you sonny Jim. I hope this isn't going to spoil things, is it, tell me it's not,' she said whispering in my ear, and teasing me by kissing my cheek.

'My pussy is just aching for that knob of your right now,' and she dipped her tongue in my ear, giving me shivers. We both laughed. 'Hey,' she said, changing the subject 'could you do me a favour, just pop into my office, and get some more bottles of wine - please, be a darling,' she pleaded, so I made my way to her office. I opened the door and stepped in, surprised again by Jean who was sitting behind Julia's desk.

'I'm sorry Jean, but Julia asked me to fetch more wine. I didn't know there was anyone in here.' She smiled and arched one immaculate eyebrow.

'Ah, that's because I'm not, "anyone," darling,' she said with a smile on her face. 'I'm her lover, her partner, her con-fi-dante,' she said, splitting each syllable of confidante, as if it were something special. She swivelled the office chair as I walked towards her letting me see, 'the legs,' in all their glory as she crossed them and there was plenty of them to see. She has got great legs I thought, sensational. 'Stop right there young man,' she ordered, and looked me up and down. 'Mmmm... you're a good-looking chappie right enough. I can see why she likes you... so much,' she added. I said nothing. Something was going on and I didn't quite understand what it was, but there was an air of tension in the room you could cut with a knife.

'I'd better get that wine Julia asked for,' I said excusing myself, looking around. She smiled at me again.

'There's no wine in here,' she declared. 'Julia sent you here so you could speak to me in private.' Then unpredictably, she asked, 'Do you find me attractive?' I looked at her.

'No,' I answered, her eyebrows shot up in surprise, and I quickly adding, 'that description wouldn't do you justice. You're beautiful Jean, absolutely beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen legs as long and as lovely as yours.' She uncrossed her legs then, and I could hear the whisper of the material as her stocking clad legs rubbed against each other.

'Oh, you are a charmer. Julia said you were. She was also quite mysterious too. She said you have something exceptional to show me, I wonder what it could possibly be. Do you want to enlighten me?' I knew she knew exactly what it was, and she was toying with me, amusing herself by drawing it out, savouring the moment, but I didn't care, I'd been hard since I first saw her in the room.

I took of my jacket, and began to unbutton my shirt, and as I did, I noticed her right hand had slid under the short skirt, where it moved in an unmistakable motion. She gasped and then moaned very quietly. I quickly stepped closer to her and pulled down my trousers. Her hand moved faster.

'Oh yes, oh fuck, I can see why Julia fucks you,' and saying that she pulled the skirt higher, exposing an exquisite shaven pussy, with really big cunt lips, already well smeared with her juice. She hopped up on the desk, sitting right on the edge and spread her legs. 'You've fucked my partner, the love of my life, you owe me big time,' she said quietly, with an amused smile on her beautiful face. 'You do want to fuck me, don't you?' I nodded, but looked back over my shoulder at the door. She laughed again, 'It's okay, Julia knows we're both here.

After all, who sent you in here to get wine that doesn't exist? You were sent here for this,' she said, reaching for my cock, leading me between her legs. She pulled her big lips apart, and I aimed between them. She was wet, but not quite wet enough, so I dropped to my knees and kissed and sucked her big fleshy labia. I heard her moan and gasp with pleasure as I did my work, but as soon as I thought she was wet enough, I got to my feet and pushed between those lips again, and this time, I sank without trace in the folds and depths of her pussy. She shuddered with excitement as I stroked in and out. 'Oh you horny little fucker, you're destroying my cunt,' she hissed in my ear.

When I hesitated, she pulled me in tighter. 'Oh fuck, don't fucking stop, give me it all,' she urged, and I did, stroking in and out, varying the angles, trying to do my best for Julia's sake as well as Jean's. She came before me, but this time I was in no mood to hang about and seconds later my come gushed into her pussy hole. She sort of collapsed, clinging onto me, her head against my chest.

'That was good,' she said, 'really good. I hope we can do it again some time.

'I'd like that,' I agreed, 'maybe when we've got a bit more time, and I can give you the attention you really deserve.'

'Aww. You are such a sweetie. I'm going to ask Julia to arrange it. Would you like that?' she asked, knowing full well, what the answer would be.

'I'd love that,' I agreed again. 'Just me and you, or Julia as well?' She laughed again; she laughed a lot.

'Just me to start with, and if you're awfully good, and make sure I can't sit down properly for a few days, then I'll call in Julia to help sort you out.' She smiled at me again. 'Now we'd better re-join the party, or we'll be starting some rumours. You first, then I'll be out in ten minutes,' and as I left the office Julia was waiting for me.

'How did you get on?' she asked anxiously. I looked at her in amusement.

'Well darling, there was a possible fire risk, but I managed to damp it down with my hose,' I joked, adding, 'thank you, that was a lovely Christmas gift.' She kissed my cheek affectionately.

'Yes, it was, wasn't it; see how generous I am to my employees?' We both had a quiet laugh; a warm fuzzy feeling seemed to pervade all for a few minutes, and I wasn't even drinking any alcohol. 'I have an idea,' she said slyly. 'Why don't you entertain us girls with a little dance and strip? I'm sure the girls will appreciate it, who knows, they may even show their appreciation in the usual way.'

'Aw, c'mon Julia, there's at least two other male strippers here, why me?' I asked, knowing full well why she was asking me.'

'You'd be doing it for the girls, not the guys, and you've got the biggest dick by a mile' Go on, give the girls a Christmas present. I bet you'll get at least two phone numbers out of it. Have a look around; there are at least four strippers here, female ones, and about a dozen glamour and fashion models, just think how good you're going to make those girls feel. Please, do it for me,' she wheedled. So, reluctantly, I agreed to do it. 'You can change in my office,' she said, going to the big walk in wardrobe room. We selected an outfit for me to strip out of, and I went into her office to change. Jean was still there and smiled as I came in.

'You're back for more I hope,' she teased, spreading her legs wickedly. I winked at her.

'Oh, if only Jean, but Julia's asked me to put on a show for the rest of the girls. I'd far rather stay here and bonk you silly, but what Julia wants, Julia gets,' I concluded.

'You know her so well,' she agreed. 'I have to admit she's a world expert on wrapping people round her little finger; or in my case round two of her fingers.' We both laughed at that one, and the image of Julia finger fucking Jean was a very pleasant one indeed.

Jean watched me strip and then get dressed in costume again. 'No elastic bands today,' she suggested. I looked at her quizzically.

'Doesn't matter if you get a good going hard-on does it? It's a private show to a few select friends, and I know I'd like that. In fact I'll be watching, so just you think of my wet pussy getting even wetter watching you.' She smiled again, and reached for my cock, rubbing it through the material. 'Just do your normal act, dancing and stripping for everybody, and then when you pick out individual women in the audience to dance for, come to me first, and don't be surprised by anything I do, okay?' I nodded and she kissed me, lips, tongue, the whole works including another rub of my knob.

'I'll go and tell Julia that you're ready,' she whispered huskily. She slipped out, and walked over to Julia, and with the door slightly ajar and watching, I waited for my cue. Julia drew every one's attention and told them she had a treat for the girls this evening, and she switched on the stereo. The beat of the music filled the room, and I made my way to the centre of the floor and went through my act, dancing close but not too close to the women. They were having a great time, laughing and screaming, a really good crowd to work for. My initial reluctance now gone, I was down to my g-string and boots.

The usual chant of, 'Off, off, off,' started up, and I happily obliged, teasing them a bit, concealing and covering, until finally I could delay the moment no longer, and threw the g-string to Julia. She caught it, laughing, and there was an, 'Oooh,' from the rest of the girls. There were some truly beautiful girls in the room, giggling, wide eyed, so I danced over to Jean as she suggested, getting really close. She was sitting on an office chair, and I straddled her crossed legs, my cock, stiff as a board, just inches from her face. She reached out and took me in her hands, but she had warned me to play along with her, so I let her do what she had in mind.

Looking round the room with a huge smile on her face, she shouted, 'What should I do now girls?' and led by Julia they chanted out in chorus, 'Suck his cock, suck his cock,' and suddenly I was being sucked by beautiful Jean in front of a crowd of people. She carried on sucking me for about thirty seconds, to screams of encouragement, and then let me go. 'Go get 'em baby,' she said winking at me, and so I began to circle the room, dancing in front of the enthusiastic, screaming women.

Following Jean's example, a fair percentage reached for me and rubbed my cock, just feeling its length and hardness, and some even had an experimental suck. I was having a great time, and finally settled on a sophisticated looking woman sitting at the back of the room. Again, like Jean, she was sitting on an office chair, and as I danced just for her, my legs straddling her, she blushed furiously. Taking the initiative, and despite her protests, I wheeled her chair right into the middle of the room, making her the final part of my act.

Almost rubbing my cock in her face, I took her hands and placed them on my chest, my hands over hers, as I gyrated in front of her, she smile up at me, trying to be a, 'good sport,' but I could see she was a bit embarrassed as I slid her hands down my chest, over my stomach toward my cock. Just before she was in any danger of touching my cock, I let her hands go. If she was going to touch me she had to do it of her own volition, but as I let go she pulled her hands away, and then unexpectedly reached forward again, her long well-manicured fingers wrapping around my girth, and felt along my length.

The chants of, 'Suck that cock,' started up again, and she looked around at the other girls, looking a little embarrassed and confused, but encouraged by the chants and the general atmosphere, she opened her mouth and took me into the warm wetness of her mouth. There was a huge cheer and she continued for quite some time, but eventually I heard the music was heading for the end and reluctantly broke free, leaning down to give her a quick kiss on the lips. 'Thank you sweetheart,' I said into her ear, 'you're such a good sport and so beautiful too.' I kissed her again, and as the music ended, I left the room to tumultuous applause.

Back in Julia's office, I sat down for a moment to get my breath back. The door opened and Julia, followed by Jean, came in, all laughing and excitement. 'Hey sonny Jim, you were fucking great,' said Julia, and Jean agreed too. They both kissed me, and had a rub of my cock, which they explained was a bit like touching wood for luck, but why didn't I believe them?

I got dressed, and we all re-joined the party, generally having a good time for the rest of the evening. I was the centre of attention for the girls who complimented me on my act with varying degrees of enthusiasm, but I tried to play it down: there's nothing more irritating than a big-headed twat who's full of himself. Nevertheless, I came away with quite a few phone numbers from the strippers and models who worked for the agency. It looked like I was going to have a busy time of it in the New Year.

The most pleasing one of all was from the woman I had chosen to end my act with. We chatted for a little while and I thanked her again for being such a good sport. Her name was Eliza Donoghue; she was a merchandiser for a big local department store, and she was here because they occasionally used Julia's models in their fashion promotions. As such, she was a valued client of the agency, so I thought I'd better tread carefully.

First I apologised, for making her the centre of attention, but she brushed it off, saying maybe she needed something like that to drag her out of her shell. So, I thanked her for being such a good sport, and asked her what she thought now that her, 'ordeal,' was over. She had a lovely soft Southern Irish accent, which I found very much to my liking.

'Quite frankly, I thought I would die of embarrassment, after all, I don't know many of the people here, so when you wheeled me to the centre of the room for everyone to see I was very self-conscious. I was slightly confused, and when you stood astride my legs with your... your...' but she couldn't bring herself to say it. 'Well, you know what I mean; I just didn't know what to do with myself. I thought, "no I can't touch it like the others, it's not ladylike," but then it was just there, and I found myself touching it anyway, and then they were all egging me on to, you know, suck it, and god help me, I did. You must think me awfully forward,' she finished.

'No Eliza, I just thought you were entering into the spirit of the party, and I'm glad you did what you did, it felt really nice, and quite the most exciting encounter of the evening. I was lying a little here, because obviously fucking Jean was far and away the most exciting thing, but I couldn't tell her that, and Eliza's mini cock sucking episode and the possibilities it may bring was something special too.

'Me? The most exciting thing? Get away with you. A room full of beautiful models and such like, and you're telling me I was the most exciting thing, away man, you're having me on,' she protested, but she was smiling all the same and I thought she was secretly pleased.

'Sure, there are beautiful models here, and strippers, and other assorted women, but it's not all about looking good on the surface Eliza. Sometimes a woman has that special something that can't be defined, something that outshines the others, even if they are younger, or on the face of it more beautiful. You are beautiful Eliza, just as beautiful as any other woman here tonight, but that's just a surface thing. You have that, "other." quality too as far as I'm concerned Eliza, maybe it's that shyness you displayed, a sense of modesty that was missing in the others, and I find that very attractive. I hope I'll see you again, and soon,' She shook her head as if in disbelief.

'Oh, you're a charmer alright,' she said. 'I have to admit it was all rather exciting, and you explain it all very well. You've a touch of the Blarney about you, you're not Irish are you?' she asked. I shook my head.

'No, I'm afraid not, but I am Scottish, a Celtic cousin of the Irish, and I once watched, "Darby O' Gill And The Little People," I admitted, 'and a bit of Riverdance too,' I added for good measure. She laughed then.