My Best Friend - University Years Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well Prince Charming, I'm just leaving, and if you're serious, you can escort me home. You never know what kind of eejits are lurking out there to waylay a shy, modest woman on her own,' she declared. While she found her coat and handbag, I made my goodbyes to Julia and Jean, and a few others, wishing them a merry Christmas when it came, for I wouldn't see them now until the new term started in January.

As we made our way down the street, she took my arm, and it felt very comfortable and intimate. 'Do you stay far away? I asked, and she laughed.

'Not far at all, just a few streets away, and to tell the truth, that's one of the reasons I came tonight. I thought if it wasn't very good, at least I wouldn't have very far to get home, and here I am, not only did I enjoy it, but I'm bringing a young man home with me. The world's a funny old place,' she concluded.

'Well, I for one am glad you came, and I'm absolutely delighted that you're taking me home with you, although I thought I was supposed to be escorting you home?'

'Shushhh,' she whispered in my ear, 'don't spoil the illusion, otherwise I'll be accusing myself of cradle snatching.' I kissed her cheek.

'Shushhh, yourself,' I said, 'I don't want to hear any of that kind of talk. You're a beautiful, sexy woman and I'm here because I want to be with you.' she kissed me in return then, but it told me she was relaxed and accepting of the situation. She unlocked her door, and went inside first, switching the lights on, and I followed, closing the door behind me. It was a nice apartment, very modern, very feminine.

'Well, I don't know about you, but I'm dying for a cup of tea,' she said, going into the kitchen and putting on the kettle. I stood at the kitchen door, watching her, she was about 5'6", slim, but with a good womanly figure. Her skirt was past knee length, but her calves and ankles were slim, high heel, dress shoes. Her hair was a cross between red and blonde, what they sometimes call strawberry blonde. She had a pretty face, longish, but with a small, straight nose and a sensual mouth that looked like she had a permanent pout, but it was her eyes that sparkled; lively and intelligent.

I came up behind her as she made the tea, and put my arms around her waist. She leaned back into me, comfortable with my closeness. I kissed the side of her neck, and she shivered. 'Mmm... That's nice, but let's not rush things, we have plenty of time. Be patient,' she pleaded, and changing the subject, 'do you take sugar in your tea?' So, we sat and had a cup of tea and chatted like two old friends, but it could only delay the inevitable for so long, and it was her who took the initiative. She excused herself for a few minutes, and when she came back she said, 'Shall we make ourselves a bit more comfortable?' and invited me through to the bedroom.

It was, as to be expected, a very feminine room, but truthfully, I really only had eyes for her. There was a moment of awkward silence; we both knew why we were there, but being virtual strangers, we hesitated a moment or two, and then she came into my arms. We kissed, gently, but passionately, savouring each other and the moment.

A new seduction is always thrilling and exciting, but of course this was hardly a seduction on my part, it was more a coming together of two people eager to make love. As she had said earlier, there was no rush, and so it was only gradually that we started to touch each other more intimately, me to her breasts and her to my chest and bottom. We sank down onto the edge of the bed, where I kissed the soft skin of her cleavage, before opening her blouse and revealing the lacy white bra.

She moaned quietly, as I delved inside the bra and ousted her lovely breasts from the refuge of the bra cups. She was truly lovely, beautifully shaped, with pert, pink nipples, already erect, but growing harder as I kissed and squeezed them with my fingers. She finished unbuttoning the blouse and slipped it off, then unclasped the bra. Next she did the same for me, unbuttoning my shirt, then unbuckling my belt and pulling my zip down. Her hand slid inside and felt me through my underpants, before slipping under the cloth and touching my cock, which was now as hard as stone.

'Oh my,' she gasped out. 'I still can't get over how big you are. I could hardly believe it when I saw you; fuck I can hardly believe you're here with me now and you're going to put that thing in me. You are going to put it in me, aren't you?' she asked. I laughed.

'You'd better believe it Eliza. I'm going to take off your panties, open those gorgeous legs of yours and slip this right inside. You'd like that wouldn't you?' I teased.

'Oh yes please, do it, undress me, make me want it even more, please' she pleaded and so I finished undressing her, finally pulling her panties down and off.

'Show me,' I said, and she opened her legs wide, showing her beautiful pussy. The hair, what there was of it, was reddish, her labia completely shaven. I could see her natural wetness glittering in the light. I naturally got down between her legs to have a closer look, and she unashamedly opened wider to display herself for me. There was a lovely aroma of sheer sex, and now the trickle of juice became a flood. She was obviously very excited to be showing off her pussy. I leaned closer and ran my tongue up the wet groove made by her open labia, and she groaned loudly.

'Oh yes, that's feels wonderful,' she moaned, her soft Irish accent exciting me even more, stretching herself out on the bed, her beautiful body inviting me to use it for our mutual pleasure. I continued to pleasure her with my mouth and fingers, and she became steadily more ecstatic, her hips heaving up and down in that instinctive natural rhythm. 'Please, please, I'm ready, put it in me, fuck me please,' she begged, and reluctantly, I broke away from licking and sucking her most delightful cunt, and poised myself above her to give her what she wanted.

She helped me by reaching for me and guiding me between her labia, rubbing me against her lips, and her clitoris against my knob. Then placing me between her labia again, she pushed up, letting me know she wanted my cock inside where it belonged. I pushed as well, and my knob stretched her lips, and slipped just inside her pussy.

'Oh my god, that's it, that's it.' she cried, as I relentlessly slipped forward, into her depths, filling her as best I could. She had a smile on her face, her eyes closed, as I finally gave her my all, and my balls rested against her bottom. 'Oh fuck, I feel like I'm splitting in two. Start gently please,' she asked, and I did. I slowly pulled out and then back in again and after a few thrusts like that, she came. Remember, I had already given her pussy a fair bit of oral attention, so she was well and truly primed before I entered her.

I let her come down from her climax before I started up again. Her eyes opened, and she looked at me, and then kissed me fiercely. 'Oh, fuck yes, that was good, really good,' but I gave her a couple of quick thrusts, and after that speech seemed to be the least of her cares, as she adjusted to the rhythm. She was a marvellous lover, thrusting up to meet me at every stroke, sliding along and lubricating my cock with her juice. She was a wet woman, and my cock slid in and out with ease, not because she had a big pussy, but because she was so incredibly wet. She moaned, groaned, shivered, and cried out in her excitement, finally exhorting me to fuck her.

I needed no encouragement to fuck a beautiful woman, but it was nice to hear her so eager to be fucked, and so I did my best to give her what she wanted. She couldn't last long, and her body stiffened as her orgasm swept over her, and almost without a pause she came again, crying out loudly that she was coming, again. It was all too exciting, and I came too, helpless to hold back, filling her glorious pussy with my come. We lay there, clinging together, before I reluctantly rolled off her, and we lay together, side by side, entwined in each other's arms. She had that smile that only a well fucked woman has as she snuggled up closer to me.

'Who'd have thought when I went to that party that I'd suck a young man's cock in public, in front of a room full of people, and then take him home, a virtual stranger and let him fuck me stupid?' she laughed.

'No regrets?' I said. She looked at me, still with that smile on her face.

'Regrets? Not one, unless you have any,' she said looking at me. I shook my head.

'Not one iota of regret anywhere,' I assured her. 'Who'd have thought,' I echoed, 'when I went to that party that I'd end up having my cock handled and sucked by so many women, and I'd go home with the pick of the bunch and make love to her all night long.' She smiled at me again.

'Oh, all night long is it? I like that idea, I hope you can live up to that promise,' she teased me, a huge grin on her face. I slipped my hand between her legs, immersing my fingers in her wetness.' She gasped as I opened and spread her.

'I'm going to try my hardest my darling Eliza,' I promised, and this time she reached between my legs, and stroked my cock.

'Mmm... Speaking of hardest,' she joked, 'I think I'm ready for round two, and so are you by the feel of it.'

We didn't quite manage; 'all night long,' but we had a bloody good try. Eliza was a marvellous lover. She took everything I gave her, and I took everything she gave, which was considerable. We both sucked and fucked each other to a standstill, until we fell asleep about four in the morning. When her alarm went off, she groaned.

'Oh no - fuck it, let me sleep,' but I slipped my hand between her legs once more, and when she, reluctantly at first, responded, I fucked her again, just as a parting gift. She was protesting that she'd be late for work, but after a few strokes of my cock hammering into her, she forgot all about work and concentrated on the job in hand. She got up from bed, wobbly legged, dripping my come on her bedroom carpet, and made for the shower. I slipped in beside her and soaped all her bits until she was raring to go again, and so I nailed her against the shower wall, fucking her standing up, and most successfully too.

We dressed and had a quick coffee, before hurriedly leaving her flat. I walked her towards her work, with her exclaiming how tender she was, 'down there.' I wished her a Merry Christmas when it came, explaining that I was going home for the holidays, and I'd see her when I came back in the New Year, if she wanted to.

'Well, if you'd like to see an old lady like me again I'd be delighted to see you too darling,' she joked, and I assured her I'd love to. We kissed goodbye, and I made my way back to the halls of residence to pick up my stuff and catch the train home.

Dad met me at the station, and gave me a quick fatherly hug, 'Welcome home son, we've missed you cluttering up the place,' he said affectionately. On the way home he said, 'You've got a bunch of Christmas cards. I never knew you were so popular. As it turned out, most of them were from girls I knew before going to University. I was pretty sure I wasn't going to be, 'Lonely This Christmas,' in the words of the old Elvis Presley song, especially as one was from Lindy Watson, my old lover, home for the holidays and eager to meet up.

It was a perfect Christmas and New Year, but soon I was getting ready for the new term at University. I had much to look forward to; meeting up with Eliza Donoghue again, besides the promised second round with Julia's lover Jean, and the possible session with both Jean and Julia, and not forgetting the beautiful and ever compliant Alicia Sands. This was going to be a tough term I told myself, but I was looking forward to it.

* * *