My Best Friend - University Years Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her in my arms, and kissed her passionately, caressing her back and bottom, feeling her push her slim body against mine. She was excited, breathless, holding me tight, then tighter. I was hard, and the closeness of our embrace drove my erection against the top of her thighs. She pushed back against me obviously loving the feel of my need for her. I felt her breasts through the fabric of her dress, squeezing her nipples, making her moan with delight.

Her hand caressed my back, lower and then lower still, feeling my bottom for a moment, and then her hand was between us, and she stroked and felt me cock through my trousers; it was obvious what she had in mind. Unbuckling my belt, she popped the top button and unzipped me and then her hand delved into my underpants and pulled me free. As she looked down at it and gasped with excitement, I pulled her dress higher.

She adjusted her stance, opening her legs for me, and as I stroked her through her panties she moaned out loud, a long shuddering moan, and I slipped my hand into the waistband of her panties, down, down, slowly feeling the contours of her lower stomach and pubic mound. She pushed against my invading hand and opened her legs wider still as my hand slipped gently between her warm thighs. I felt the smooth folds of skin give way beneath my searching fingers and surrender her secret places. She'd told the truth; she was wet, very, very, wet, and I could smell the scent of her arousal which made me more excited still. She sighed deeply as I parted her labia, and then moaned loudly as I slipped two fingers deep inside and worked them gently back and forth. 'Make love to me,' she whispered, clinging to me, helplessly impaled on my fingers, and so still kissing her, I sat down on the edge of the bed with her.

I slipped quickly out of my clothes as she removed her dress and I turned quickly to her, not want us to lose the magic of that moment or let the excitement die. She looked amazing, she had a wonderful figure, and now my hands were free to roam over all that wonderful feminine skin, which drew shuddering gasps from her.

'Oh god my while body feel so sensitive, I've never felt so excited, so fucking horny, ' she said breathlessly, and I hushed her then by kissing her once more, unhooking her bra, slipping it from her shoulders. I kissed her neck which made her shiver with desire, down, down, letting my tongue trace over the soft skin of her breasts. Now I was seeing them for the first time, and they were beautiful. Just perfect lovely boobs, with small dark areolae, and long erect nipples. I feasted on them, licking, sucking, and squeezing, drawing moans of approval from her lips. She let go of my cock long enough to reach down, and skin her panties down and off, spreading her legs in blatant invitation.

There she was naked and beautiful. I gazed at her in admiration, and in a last moment display of modesty, she tried to cover her breasts and pussy with her hands, but it was a hopeless task, and I moved in on her quickly, kissing and touching her intimately. In response she reached over and took me in her hands, smiling and stroking me again, and I let her have her fun for a moment or two, but I was here to make love to her, not be wanked off, and so I dropped to my knees in front of her, pushing her knees apart.

Her pussy was beautiful, trimmed, but not shaven, her full and swollen labia pouted wetly at me as her juices trickled from between the lips. The wonderful aroma of a woman in heat was beyond excitement, and came from her open wet sex in waves. She whimpered with her need, yet managed to look embarrassed too.

'Please don't look at me down there, it's so ugly,' she pleaded, almost a whisper.

'You're so wrong Brenda, you're absolutely beautiful, and a woman's vagina is a wonderful thing, so how could it possibly be ugly? Spread your legs wider, so I can see your lovely pussy even better.' Encouraged by my words of praise she opened wider still, and her lips, parted a little more, disgorging a flood of slippery viscous fluid, to my utter delight. I pushed her back on the bed, her feet still on the floor and dipped my head between her legs. Her wonderful musky aroma filled my senses again, as my tongue slipped between her labia, tasting her juices and circling her clitoris.

With a loud moan, her bottom lifted off the bed and then she moaned louder still with pleasure. I looked up as I worked, to see her squeezing her breast and nipples quite roughly. However, within a few minutes, her orgasm was well on its way as I sucked, licked and fingered her pussy. She came quickly, her bottom working up and down, spreading her juices on my face, as she called my name, moaning and whimpering with pleasure, and then she was slowing, calmer. She sat up quickly and took my face between her hands, kissing my mouth, thanking me over and over again.

I got up off my knees and lay on the bed beside her where I kissed her again, touching her breasts, bottom and between her legs. She spread her legs as wide as could be, all thoughts of modesty gone, and at that moment I couldn't think of a place I'd rather be than embedded between those luscious cunt lips. I slid over on top of her, and she pulled her knees up, 'presenting,' herself for me.

'Gently,' she whispered, and I nodded and assured her I would be, as my knob nudged up against her. I pushed slowly, her labia peeled back, opening wetly for me. She gasped and I pushed again, and slid between her lips, my knob now past the outer ring of flesh and then I slowly worked myself back and forth, sinking deeper with each thrust until I was totally embedded in wet succulent flesh.

'Oh god,' she moaned, 'that's good. I couldn't think of anything else all night. My body feels so tingly.' Her confession gave way to whimpering and mewling sounds as I moved inside her, bringing her pleasure, building another orgasm. She kissed me again, her arms around my neck, her legs around my body, fucking me every bit as much as I was fucking her. It couldn't last and she came again, moaning loudly, screaming, and fucking frantically for all she was worth. When it was obvious that her orgasm had run its course, I turned her over on her stomach and encouraged her to her knees.

'What are you doing?' she gasped breathlessly, but within seconds I was rubbing my knob against her pussy lips before slipping deep into her cunt again. Now, looking down, I could see her wonderful heart shaped arse, the beautiful smooth skin of her slim back, and with her face turned to one side I could see the look of utter horniness on her face too as my cock ploughed into her slippery furrow. She pushed back against me, and I started up a regular rhythm, pumping in and out of her velvet pussy. Reaching forward I took her right hand and put it between her legs and told her to rub her clitoris. With my cock slipping in and out and the self-stimulation of her clitoris, she came again quickly, but I didn't stop. I continued to fuck her relentlessly, drawing squeals of delight.

She lost concentration for a moment or two and forgot to rub her clitoris, so I smacked her bottom, telling her not to stop. That only excited her more, so I experimentally reached forward, squeezing her breasts quite roughly as I had seen her do. She responded at once, telling me not to stop, so I carried on, and then pulled her long hair for good measure and she loved that too. I couldn't hold it anymore and I let go, feeling my come pulse up the length of my cock again and again, flooding her already wet pussy with a deluge of my semen. She felt it; I was left in no doubt, as she came again loudly, exhorting me to fill her with my come.

We both fell forward across the bed, and she turned under me, reaching for my face and kissing me. Again, she thanked me profusely, over and over, and we lay there for quite some time, kissing, cuddling, and stroking affectionately, until at last, we reluctantly had to dress, and I had to take my leave. She walked back with me to the park, which funnily enough wasn't far from her house.

'Will I ever see you again, now that you've had your wicked way with me?' she asked, half joking, looking at my face for reassurance.

'Funny, I thought it was you, who had your wicked way with me.' I teased her. She smiled.

'Well, I suppose that's true, with me being an older woman and you just a mere boy,' she conceded. She winced at one point, and I asked her if she was okay. 'Okay? After that, "thing," ramming into me, I don't think I'll ever be okay again.' When I apologised, she only laughed. 'Oh, don't apologise. If it was possible I'd still be in bed, asking you to do it again, and again. I've never felt so wonderful, but I have to admit, just a little tender too. It feels good though,' she added quickly.

'Does this mean my lady, that you would like to feel it again?, I said, teasing her just a little, already knowing the answer. She nodded, and quite charmingly blushed once more. She nodded vigorously.

'I'd love to, but we have to be very, very careful. With me being a minister's wife and all that - it would cause quite a scandal if we were found out,' she warned, and so we now meet semi-regularly, just when we can. Even though younger than her, it seems I've rather led her astray sexually. She'd never been licked between her legs, she'd never been fucked doggy style, and she'd never sucked a man's cock. Now the beautiful minister's wife has developed a rare enthusiasm for cock sucking, not to mention a growing enthusiasm for being smacked, rough handling, hair pulling, etc. The lovely Brenda has been well and truly corrupted and, 'despoiled.' I would like to take full credit for it, but Brenda had something, well a lot actually, to do with it too. She's amazing, and wonderful, not to mention very, very special.

* * *

12