My Best Friend with Benefits

Story Info
Man finds that losing a best friend hurts more than cheating.
6.9k words
3.83
13.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dalton402
Dalton402
413 Followers

I walked into the coffee shop and saw her. I hadn't properly seen her for two years. She looked happy, more than happy. She looked contented and still beautiful. Her curly brown hair still framed her face. Her large brown eyes showed how happy she was. The reason for her contentment was the guy sitting next to her. I knew all about him. I saw all the pictures of them together on her social media pages and I liked them all. I was genuinely happy for her yet felt an intense sadness and heartbreak.

My thoughts went back to the day when we first met.

***********

I was having a bad day. Something I can't remember reminded me of my ex-wife and sent me back down into the abyss I had crawled out of. It had been six months since the divorce and nearly one year since I caught her in our bed with the guy, she told me I had nothing to worry about.

I had been working a lot of overtime trying to get the money for a deposit so we could buy our first house and start a family. She had been getting friendly with this guy and I told her I felt uncomfortable with her relationship with him. She told me he was like a brother to her and what I was suggesting was gross.

One night my overtime got cancelled. I returned home in a bad mood, but I thought it was an opportunity for us to spend some much-needed time together, so I bought a bottle of wine and some food to cook a nice meal. When I arrived home, I saw a car outside which I didn't recognise. My gut told me there was something wrong and when I walked through the door, I heard noises from upstairs. When I walked into the bedroom, I saw her "brother" balls deep inside her.

I just walked out. I know they saw me because when I didn't return, she blew up my phone. I just walked the streets all night in a daze not answering it. I felt sick, cuckolded, humiliated, and betrayed. The following morning, she told me she was sorry, she still loved me, it meant nothing, and all the usual crap that cheaters tell their spouses they betray. I moved out and moved back with my parents. We tried marriage counselling, but it was obvious he was still coming over to fuck her, so it became pointless.

I filed for divorce and her pretence disappeared. She was hostile and taunted me when we met to negotiate the divorce. The divorce was straightforward because we didn't have kids or own our home, all we had to do was remove my name from the lease of the house we rented, but it was still deeply traumatic.

I was in therapy for months, diagnosed with depression and PTSD. I did everything right, I worked out, tried to improve myself, and focused on myself. I managed to rent a small place and I slowly rebuilt my life. But even those weren't enough to stop me from missing the wife I thought I had.

With thoughts of my ex-wife still in my head, I walked into the supermarket. My head was down, I was avoiding eye contact with everybody. I have no idea what happened, I must have been walking too fast and the aisle was too busy when I walked into somebody.

There was a woman's cry and a loud crash. I looked up in surprise and saw a woman wincing in pain on the floor and a shopping basket lying on its side with cans and plastic bottles rolling around it.

"I am so sorry!" I exclaimed in horror and immediately began rescuing the woman's shopping back in her stricken basket before helping her to her feet. "Are you ok?"

"No, I am fine," she replied quietly, looking furtively around her, not wanting to make a scene. "It was probably my fault. I've been causing a lot of accidents recently."

I looked properly at the woman. She looked in her early thirties just like me. What struck me was how attractive she was. She was the kind of woman I used to fantasise about. Short dark hair that fell around her ears and large brown eyes that I instantly lost myself in. She was beautiful.

Despite her beauty, there was a sadness to her. I knew the look. I had seen it in my own eyes so many times when I looked in the mirror. Her sadness and the scarceness in her basket told me she was single because she had recently been through a bad breakup.

"No, it was completely my fault," I wasn't going to let this woman blame herself for something a guy did again. I wasn't that kind of guy and was never going to be. "Can I buy you a coffee to apologise?" I looked at her with almost pleading eyes.

I wondered if she saw the same look in me as I saw in her because she gave me a look of sympathy, "That is sweet of you but I'm sorry, but I can't," and she hurried off.

A deep sigh left me. I could feel the amused looks around me from people looking at the guy who crashed and burned. Oh well, she was out of my league anyway. She would never have said yes. I just shrugged my shoulders and carried on with my shop.

"Excuse me, is that offer for a coffee still standing?" I heard a woman call out to me as I left the supermarket. I turned around with my heart in my mouth and saw the same beautiful woman I had bumped into about ten minutes earlier.

I probably had the dumbest grin on my face because she gave me a smile that made me weak at the knees, "Erm, yeah. Yes! Please! That would be great!" I babbled embarrassingly which made her laugh.

Seeing me flush red at my incoherent reply she took pity on me, "I'm Lora," she said introducing herself.

"I'm Zeus."

"Zeus?" she said with a startled look.

"I know, I know. It is a ridiculous name. My whole family have the same name as gods and for the life of me I don't know why they chose that one."

Lora laughed again and said, "Come on, I want a cappuccino."

The coffee date with this beautiful stranger was a disaster. No! Just joking! It was like a dream. She was funny and vivacious. She made me genuinely smile and laugh for the first time for so long. It felt like the world had come off my shoulders.

I then had to ask the question that could end any chance I had with her, "Are you single?"

The smile on her face disappeared and the sadness returned to her eyes, "Yes," she whispered. The sound she made was almost painful.

"I'm sorry," I said feeling shameful for my question. "I'm single too. I'm divorced. I've had such a good time that I just wanted to make sure because I really would like to see you again."

Her eye widened and her beautiful smile broke through her gloom, "I would like that too but," she hesitated, her brow furrowed, and her gloom returned, "I'm not in a good place right now."

"Neither am I, but you have made me smile for the first time in a long time."

"Me too." Lora thought for a second before asking, "Can I borrow your phone?" She entered her number and called herself and she smiled again, "The last guy's phone I used was my ex-boyfriend's when I looked for evidence of him cheating."

"Did you find it?" I asked tentatively.

Lora nodded sadly, "It turned out he was cheating on me with another guy. He confessed immediately. We had been together for five years and he was gay the whole time. It was over a year ago, but it still hurts. It is hard to take to find out you were never good enough and never would be."

"I'm so sorry. I came home early from work one day to find my wife, who I had been married to for two years and with for nearly ten, in bed with the guy who she said was like a brother to her," I confessed. "She told me I wasn't enough of a man for her. I think that is going to scar me for the rest of my life."

Lora gave a rueful smile, "We're a sorry pair, aren't we? Maybe it was fate that we met. Maybe we're supposed to cheer each other up."

"I'm not going fight fate," I smiled in return, "especially if it pairs me up with someone as good-looking as you."

Lora blushed at my compliment before finishing her coffee, "I need to go. You had better call me or fate will be angry," she told me with a mock-serious look as she stood up. "No one can beat fate, not even a guy called Zeus," and she left me alone.

It took every ounce of my strength not to jump up and dance. Oh my god! Did that just happen? Did I really have a date with someone as beautiful as her?

I messaged Lora that evening and we exchanged messages with each other the rest of the night. We messaged each other the following evening too. Those shows I was binge-watching alone remained unfinished as I messaged Lora every day that week. I felt alive again. We met up in a local pub and spent a Friday evening together. We found out that we near enough had the same tastes in books, films, and TV shows. Lora even liked gaming and we began to play against each other online. I wasn't so hot on her winning most of the time though. I might be called Zeus, but she was the goddess from Mount Olympus. She was perfect.

Drinks down at the pub became trips to the cinema, dinners at restaurants and clubbing. We were hanging out together a lot. Then the inevitable happened. It took a while. I think both of us were reticent after getting hurt in our last relationships and our mutual fear of getting hurt again but fate had pushed us together, so it had to happen. The kiss when it came began as something awkward and morphed into something spectacular.

When our lips touched, we almost felt relieved that it happened. I had missed the softness of a woman's lips, and I was addicted to Lora's immediately. When we parted, our eyes locked and I pulled Lora closer. Lora's arms slid up my own and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down for another kiss. Our lips parted. Electricity shot through the both of us as our tongues touched.

"Wow!" Lora smiled breathlessly once we came up for air. "You can do that as often as you like."

"I'll be happy to oblige. You're not so bad yourself," I replied.

"Only not bad," Lora sounded and looked disappointed at my unintentional less-than-stellar review of her kissing which I immediately picked up on and I instantly regretted my choice of words.

"Not bad as in you're an incredible kisser," I added quickly before adding more shamefully, "I'm sorry I'm out of practice in giving ladies compliments."

"No, I'm the one who is sorry," she reassured me. "I need to get over my insecurities and stop thinking that I will turn every man I kiss gay."

"Are you kidding me!" I exclaimed. "That kiss would turn a gay man straight!"

"Much better!" Lora told me firmly with a beautiful smile, giving me a soft kiss. "See you do know how to compliment a lady."

We probably should have gone further that night but even though the sadness and pain from our breakups with our exes had ebbed away, neither of us was ready for the leap of faith that is required for a relationship.

It didn't matter though. Both of us were the happiest we had been for a long time, and we had each other to thank for it. What we did or didn't do with each other didn't matter, at least I thought it didn't.

We had been hanging out and making out for a few months since we first met. I plucked up the courage to invite Lora over for a night of gaming and pizza. It was a week before payday and our hanging out had begun to drain our bank accounts.

"Want to make a bet on the next game?" Lora asked through a mouthful of pizza before she washed it down with a swig of Coruna, her favourite beer.

"Sure," answered with a confident smirk. "How much?" I had been winning all night, or more to the point, I was on fire so any thought of losing the bet never entered my mind.

"Not how much but whoever loses has to do whatever the loser wants."

"Okay, sounds good," I wasn't sure about the bet. It was a lot of pressure to think of what I was going to get Lora to do.

Well, thoughts of pressure and whatever Lora was going to do for me became a moot point as I watched as I lost for the first time that night and the dreadful realisation that my ego had allowed Lora to play me, and Lora had played me expertly.

"Fuck!" was all could mutter in defeat, but a bet was a bet and I had to pay up. Lora, though, was surprisingly looking nervous instead of triumphant. "What do you want me to do?" I asked, my head hanging in humiliation.

She was strangely quiet. I turned to look at her and she was biting her lip, she looked worried. What did she have in mind?

Lora gently put her controller down before taking a deep breath, "Zeus, I want you to have sex with me."

An uncomfortable silence hung in the air as I was rendered speechless. She must have planned it all and it must have taken all her courage to see it through.

"Zeus, please say something," she pleaded, her eyes moistened at my lack of response.

"I'm sorry," I said as I came to my senses. "Yes, yes, I would love to," my words were clumsy, and I sounded fretful. "Are you sure?"

Lora nodded with a hopeful look, "I love being with you, Zeus, but I need to know if there is anything more between us. I haven't had sex in over a year, so it has to be you. There isn't anyone else I want to have sex with other than you."

Fearfully, I shuffled closer to Lora, taking her head between my hands and I kissed her gently. I could feel her breath as she sighed in relief that I hadn't rejected her. Our kissing was soft, our tongues caressed each other as we trembled nervously together.

"Can we go to your bedroom?" Lora whispered, taking my hand as she stood up. It was a question, but it sounded more like an expectation.

It felt like we were teenagers again, about to lose our virginity as we kissed at the foot of my bed. As we kissed, Lora pulled at my sweatshirt and the t-shirt underneath. Her hands slid beneath my clothes, her hands caressing and squeezing my torso. My hands moved downwards to caress her pert ass.

Lora broke our kiss, and I could see her lustful expression. No longer was she the shy virgin teen but a predator and I was her willing prey. She pulled up my sweatshirt and t-shirt over my head and discarded it disdainfully on the floor. Her lips planted kisses on my bare body. Her tongue swirled around my nipples eliciting a moan from me.

She sat down on the bed and removed her sweatshirt and vest. Her bra was black, plunging, and trimmed with lace. Her wonderful breasts were not large but looked beautiful as they were pushed up and in by the bra. My hands caressed them over her bra and they felt wonderful to touch. I could feel myself rock hard in my jeans, this was happening, and it wasn't a dream. I was going to have sex with this goddess called Lora.

Lora gently pulled me closer and laid soft kisses on my stomach as she fumbled with my trousers, eager to get at the hardness inside. She pushed my jeans and boxers down and took my hard and liberated cock in her hand. She studied it as she stroked it and my balls before she leaned forward and took it into her mouth.

I gasped with the intense pleasure of being inside the warm wetness of her mouth. It was the most wonderful feeling. Her tongue swirled around my cock's head, and she bobbed and bobbed, trying to push herself to take as much of my cock as possible.

"Jesus!" I moaned and she became more vigorous in the attention she was lathering on my cock.

I think she got about three-quarters inside before she withdrew my cock from her mouth with a disappointed look. Her tongue snaked out to take a drop of precum from my cock.

She wanted to take me again, but I lifted her face and kissed her deeply.

"My turn," I told her.

I kicked aside my jeans and boxers and removed my socks. Lora moved further up the bed until her head rested on the pillow. Climbing onto the bed I removed her socks before I undid her tight jeans. She raised her hips, looking at me with a naughty smile, as I peeled them off her.

My hard cock twitched as I saw her beneath me. Her short curly hair framed her beautiful face perfectly. Her large brown eyes looked at me with lustful excitement. Her body, with black and lace covering her intimate areas, was slim and taught.

I pulled Lora up so I could kiss her and reach behind her to undo her bra. With relief, it came off without any schoolboyish fumbling. I let her fall back down before I moved on top of her. Her legs parted as I did so. We kissed with an intense passion, and she quietly moaned as I kissed her neck. Her hands caressed my back even reaching down to my bare ass to give it an appreciative squeeze while my hand caressed the small yet perfect mounds on her chest. It was impossible for me not to kiss them. Lora's deep aroused breathing allowed her nipples to slip easily between my lips so I could gently suck on them. I could feel her contented eyes looking down at me while her fingers raked through my hair.

Her breasts were only one part of this goddess though and I needed to worship all of her. My lips kissed her stomach, and I licked inside her naval making her giggle and squirm as it tickled her. As fun as it was, it was not the reaction I wanted from her, and I quickly moved my head in between her thighs.

Lora began to give frustrated little moans as I kissed her thighs. I could smell her aroma before I even removed her panties. The wet crotch glistened in the overhead light. I pulled the panties off her and Lora almost pulled my head back between her thighs in desperation. The smell was intoxicating.

Lora's back arched and she moaned loudly as I licked from the bottom of her pussy to the top. Her fingers pulled my hair as I slowly sucked and licked her pussy. She mewed and moaned as I lavished attention on it. There was a sweetness to her taste, and I was determined to drink in as much of her juices as possible.

I couldn't help but look up and watch the ecstasy on her face as my tongue swirled around her clitoris. Her eyes were squeezed tight, and her lips pressed together. I could feel she was close. Her hips were thrusting her pussy into my face. I had to grip her hips tightly to keep her under control. Then she exploded.

Lora was making almost guttural short moans, her hips were rising and lowering at will then with a long, loud, and painful sounding "AH!" she came. Her orgasm seemed to shake her. Her thighs clamped my head tightly. My face became coated with her cum in the darkness and she rocked from side to side as her orgasm ripped through her.

When her orgasm subsided, she released me from the prison of her thighs and lifted my head up to look me in the eye,

"Zeus, I need you to fuck me!" she demanded breathlessly.

I had no plans to disappoint this woman and I rose to my knees reaching to the drawer in the table by the bed to take out a condom. The box had laid there unused as if waiting for a worthy woman to come to my bed and now she had. Lora opened her mouth almost to object to the idea of a condom coming between us, but she thought better of it as she saw the wisdom of it.

We both audibly gasped together as I entered Lora. Her hips rose and her legs wrapped themselves around me as I began to pump in and out of her deeper and deeper. Lora pulled my head down so she could kiss me and soon her hips eagerly matched my thrusts. Lora's kisses became harder and needier as she was gripped by her orgasms until I felt my own begin to build and buried my face into her neck as months of sexual frustration ejaculated into the latex between my cock and the inside of Lora's pussy.

We stayed there breathing hard. Lora's surprisingly strong thighs gripped me tightly unwilling to give up my cock just yet.

"Just a little while longer," she breathed out. "It feels so good to have you inside me."

When she felt me soften, she released me so I could remove the very full condom.

"Thank you, Zeus," she told me, turning on her side to kiss me in gratitude. "I needed that."

"You were pretty good yourself. I'm sorry if I didn't last long," I apologised a little shamefully.

"No! It was perfect!" Lora reassured me. "It has been so long since I had a man inside me."

"It's okay. You don't have to be kind," I lamented, "My ex-wife already told me-"

Dalton402
Dalton402
413 Followers
12