All Comments on 'My Best Friend with Benefits'

by Dalton402

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart6 months ago

Sweet little story. Not how I expected things to go but I'm glad they didn't go with the obvious darker path. 5 stars.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

Bullshit this would ever happen in any reality!

How fucking stupid would Lora have to be. Zeus wasn’t her “friends with benefits” they were dating. And this whole subterfuge to get them to be friends again is ridiculous. She missed him so much she stopped talking to him for 2 years.

Bullshit and Zeus should have called her out on it instead of being a fucking loser.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't see it. I know folks who realize that they are better off as friends but the way she put it was that they are too good together in every way to be anything but friends and then cuts him off. After all that he agrees to be her friend and then meet the guys sister? Nah, too Hallmark for my liking.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor636 months ago

Wait, she could not be in a romantic relationship with Zeus because she did not want to risk their friendship? They were great in every way but it was too much to risk? Is that NOT what a perfect spouse is? Then she finds someone else and dumps him as a friend because she can't have a male friend and be in a relationship? Is she unstable, a liar, or just a bitch? I would run as fast as I could from her and stay far away.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Woman here. Lora doesn't make sense. If she didn't want to risk losing Zeus as a friend, she never should have begun the friends with benefits. They were effectively dating, whether that's what she wanted to call it or not. Did she not think about how that would actually impact them down the line? It just doesn't make sense. It's otherwise a decent story if you like tidy endings.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was really dumb

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver5 months ago

If I was Zeus, I would have told Lora to go screw herself if she ever called me again.

deependerdeepender5 months ago

Hey, quit yer sniping. Gods can do whatever they want.

JusteenKJusteenK4 months ago

I like to think that it's not in my nature to be rude but Lora was an utter cunt. And naming children after fictional deities should be a route to sterilisation.

Other than that, loved the story.💋

shadrachtshadracht3 months ago

It felt odd, and Lora was abusive emotionally to Zeus. Not really what you want in a friend. "You're so very important to me, we can't date, but we can spend all our time together while I find a different guy who I can date and throw away your friendship. You know, because it's too important to lose. " 3*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Men and women are NOT friends! No girl past the age of 12 has a male friend. She might SAY that they’re friends, but she’s lying to him, and to herself.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

That was incredibly STUPID!!!

.

2 **

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDalton402@Dalton402
I have a weakness for happy endings. When people face the worst, no matter how bad it is, I like people seeing come out better people for it. Remember what I write is fiction, it doesn't always have to make sense.