My Best Friend's Boy Toy Ch. 01

Story Info
Is my bestie about to cheat on her husband with my son?
3.1k words
4.42
32.1k
68

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, constructive comments and criticism is appreciated.

* * *

It was Thursday night that my best friend Maggie called me over for a glass of wine and told me that she had finally decided to do something for herself for a change.

She and her philandering husband Robert have had a very rocky marriage. Every few years, he would cheat on Maggie with some young piece of ass from work or from a bar, or wherever he could find it.

Maggie has stayed in the marriage for their two kids, Kayla and Britney. But the twins are both married off and living out of town, and the nights of being alone in a sexually dead marriage were taking its toll. She told me about an app called "Couga" which offers discreet hookups for older married women. "There are lots of hot, young guys looking to hook up with no strings attached," Maggie boasted.

What was I supposed to say? Don't go out and get laid? Take the moral high ground?

I can barely stand to look Robert, from all of the stories Maggie has told over the years of his mental abuse. "You need to take care of you." I offered her, "In whatever way works best." Maggie opened the app and flicked through pictures of available young men - mostly college aged - and their profiles that told of their interest in women who were their mom's age.

Nearly all of the pictures were faceless; instead they were suggestive pics of muscular abs, sculpted chests, or well-tented blue jeans. Sometimes a handsome smile and a well-trimmed beard might give a peek at a youthful prospect. And then, of course, sometimes just dick pics. Many of these guys were barely older than my son, James, who is 18 and set to graduate high school in June.

I have to admit, despite the fact that I've raised my son as a single mom without the need to find a man to marry, the idea of a virile young man taking me for a night of no strings sex was very tantalizing.

"Robert has another conference in Tampa next week. I think I might just indulge myself, if one of these guys would have me," said Maggie, pouring us a third glass. I was glad that I only had to walk across the lawn to get home.

"A guy that would have you? Maggie, I can't think of a man who wouldn't find you attractive. If you got out of those frumpy clothes you wear, and put on a skirt and heels, guys would be tripping over each other to get you into bed."

"You think?" she asked, meekly.

"Oh, girl. You know it!" My best friend is absolutely gorgeous. At 5'2" and natural, perky C cups, and Maggie's demeanor is so easy going. Her dark Sicilian skin is blemish free, and her nice round butt can really fill out a dress.

"Are you getting a hotel room, Maggie?"

She took another sip and answered, "Actually, I was thinking of inviting him here so I could, you know, do the deed in our own bed. It would feel so good to have this one thing over Robert."

I leaned in. "Don't you think it is dangerous to bring a strange guy to your home?"

Maggie smiled and looked dreamily into the distance. Her hand took mine and she said, "I think it is time that I lived a little dangerously." She let that sink in for a moment.

I offered, "Well, I am right next door. I can keep a watch for you. And you can check in so I know you are okay."

"See?" Maggie said with a definite slur in her voice, "A little danger AND a good friend to keep me safe."

We laughed out loud before I asked, "Who is the lucky boy?"

"Oh, gosh, there are so many to choose from." She swiped through dozens more photos before she stopped on a picture of someone looking at his body from the waist down. Below a well-toned stomach, the black waistband of his underwear displayed 'Ralph Lauren' across the front. He had one hand pulling taut, the loose fabric of a pair of grey sweats so that the shape of a prominent shaft appeared underneath, all the way up to the drawstrings. This handsome lad was hiding a rather formidable dick.

"Go easy, Maggie. That one could hurt you!"

Maggie nearly spit out the sip of wine she was swallowing. "He is no Robert. That's for sure." We both laughed out loud. Maggie once told me that she couldn't figure out what made Robert so attractive to other women. I recall her showing me her thumb and forefinger with a three-inch gap between to describe how small her husband is.

Of course, long before Maggie confided in me his infidelities, I knew exactly how unimpressive her husband actually is. Soon after they moved in next door, Robert attempted to seduce me by rubbing his sorry little hardon into my ass one day while Maggie and the kids were out on the patio. I assume that he thought that the single mom next door would beg him to service her like a bitch in heat. I turned around to look him in the eye, so that I could see his reaction when I kneed him in the nuts. He has never bothered me since.

I gazed once again at the bulky cock on Maggie's phone and allowed myself to dream of how I would feel as I lowered my wet pussy onto that handsome form. Maggie must have seen the dreamy look in my eyes, and awakened me with, "I can loan him to you after I'm done with him if you like!"

My eyelids flickered a few times as I snapped out of my haze. "Not me, Mags! I've sworn off men," a half-truth really. I have had a number of one-night stands over the years, but never with anyone steady. I just need a hard cock to fill me up who likes rather small breasts and long red hair. Someone who would take control in the bedroom, and then disappear once I was done with him.

I took the last sip and set my glass down. "I really should be getting home, Mags. Thanks for the drinks."

"Anytime, Liz." She got up and walked me to the door where we gave each other a big hug. Her lips smelled of sweet red wine when we pecked. Making my way across the lawn, I whispered out loud, "Call me when you set it all up." We giggled and waved goodnight.

* * *

Shortly after I left, this conversation took place on the Couga app:

Jimmy694U: Hey Maggie. Thanks for replying. Jimmy here.

Maggie: Hi ;) Love your pic. Looks like you have a present for me under there.

Jimmy694U: I sure do. What a coincidence. I have a very hot neighbor named Maggie! She is a Mom I've fantasized about for a long time. :) Are you married?

Maggie: Yes, but he is going out of town tomorrow.

Jimmy694U: Mmmm. Nice. And are you planning to be a bad Mom while he is away?

Maggie: Yeah. But honestly, I have never done anything like this before.

Jimmy694U: IC. So you need a strong young guy to look after you then. I think your profile picture is beautiful. Even if is just a close up of your smile.

Maggie: Thank you Johnny. (blushing emoji)

Jimmy694U: Would love to see more of you though.

Maggie: I'm really afraid to put anything risqué out there. :(

Jimmy694U: Well you could just show me you in panties and bra... you know, so I know you're not just a guy pretending.

Maggie: Oh. Yes. I never thought if that. It's a good thing I have had too many glasses of wine with my bestie tonight. I might be able to do that for you.

Jimmy694U: That sounds very hot!

(A long pause ensues until a picture is sent.)

Jimmy694U: Wow! You have a great body Maggie! I love that your bra and panties match but it would be good to see your smiling face.

Maggie: (blushing emoji) You can see it if you want to meet. Are you near Springfield?

Jimmy694U: Yes!

Maggie: You could come by for a drink on Saturday night. I won't tell anyone if you don't. ;)

Jimmy694U: Ok. Sure. What is the address?

Maggie: How about I keep that as a surprise until Saturday? I will tell you just before you come over, okay?

Jimmy694U: Will you be wearing something sexy for me?

Maggie: I will go out tomorrow and buy something that I think you might like.

Jimmy694U: Perfect! Here is a pic of me that I think you will like. (A picture appears that shows Jimmy694U's sweatpants and underwear stretched out to show off the bright pink head of a circumcised cock poking straight up.)

Maggie: Oh, Jimmy. You are a very big boy!

Jimmy694U: And it will be all yours on Saturday!

Maggie: Well, I need to sleep. I will chat with you Saturday, okay? About 5:00 pm?

Jimmy694U: YES! Can't wait!

Maggie: Bye Jimmy!

Jimmy694U: Bye Maggie

* * *

I was still reading in bed about a half hour after I left Maggie's when my phone buzzed on the bedside table. It was a text from Maggie on my home screen.

Maggie: It is all set!! Saturday night!!

I didn't open the message app to let her know I read it. I was excited for her but knew she would be so stoked that we would probably talk half of the night. I did so next morning, with my head still reeling from all that wine from the night before. Maggie didn't respond right away. Likely still sleeping it off

I made breakfast for James and let him take my car to school for the day. I was on a day off and had no plans to go anywhere. I just needed to tidy up the house and do some laundry.

I hummed my way through the kitchen and bathroom before gathering my laundry in the hamper for downstairs. There was room in it to wash some of James' clothes as well, so I entered his room to see what he needed done. If you have a teenaged boy then you can picture the piles of dirty socks, gym shorts, shirts and underwear that would be strewn about.

I scooped up numerous articles before stopping dead in my tracks. Next to his unmade bed were a pair if grey sweatpants and inside them a pair of boxer briefs with a black waistband with the name Ralph Lauren on it. My hand trembled as I raised both items up and recognized the exact same knots in the drawstrings as Maggie had shown me on her phone.

I felt warmth in my groin that was pure arousal. Had I marveled at the hidden hardness of my own son last night? And it seemed that I definitely imagined bring penetrated by the same wonderful young cock that had shed these garments.

I did something that I had never thought to do until that very moment; In a horny haze, I brought the cotton briefs to my face to inhale the manly scent that James' pheromones gave off. There was a heavy, wet stain to the front panel of his Ralph Lauren's that had the sweet smell of semen, which I find highly arousing. Clearly my son had used them to catch a full load of cum while he and my best friend talked their dirty talk the night before.

I reached down and grasped my pussy through the stretchy fabric of my leggings while I buried my face in James' sweaty, sultry underwear. I knelt by the bed, the ultimate position for sucking cock, and crushed the fabric into the bed with my mouth and nose, licking at the cold, salty mess that James had left behind.

I pulled my leggings and panties down my thighs. My right hand was a blur; fingers moved in swift circles around the swollen nubbin of flesh between my legs. All I could think of was his hard cock using my face to satisfy its horny needs. I pictured my son's hands holding my head in place while he looked down at his depraved mother fellating him. I saw the delight in James' face as he pulled out and painted my face with his seed. I would eagerly lap up his sticky goo. My climax was both quick and intense.

Once my orgasm had subsided, shame and guilt set in. I got up and gathered the rest of his clothes and made my way down to the laundry room, imagining my embarrassment had James walked in to see me abusing his underwear in that way. Even while I loaded the washer, the wetness in my own undies reminded me of my sordid thoughts and deed.

The rest of Friday was tormenting for me. Maybe they weren't the sweats and underwear I had seen; it might have been a crazy coincidence. I dared not tell Maggie; she would think I was a perverted tramp whose lust for men would include my own son. Nor could I ask James if he was the teenager with the fat dick, trying to seduce our next-door neighbor.

When my son arrived from school, happy that the weekend was here, my paranoia only increased. I looked for a knowing smile or a devilish grin to indicate that he knew of my depravity, but none came. Then I found myself checking out the front of his jeans for that semi-erect log of man flesh. Jesus, did I really want it to be James that was going next door to fuck my very best friend?

Maggie called after supper to tell me that Robert was packed up and had left for the airport. She asked me if I wanted the code for her Ring doorbell camera, so that I would get an alert when her young guest arrived on Saturday.

"You have this well planned out, Maggie," I offered, while she went outside to test it. Sure enough, my phone buzzed when she stood on her front porch, activating the video recording. At least SHE was ready for Saturday night. I was a mess.

James walked into the kitchen just as I was closing the app. "What are your plans for the weekend, Sweetie?" I asked.

Going to Jennifer's and then out to a movie tonight. There is a football game at school tomorrow, in the afternoon.

"And, anything tomorrow night?" I prompted, hoping to hear James put my anxiety to rest.

"Not yet. Waiting on a phone call. Maybe going out for a bit." Damn! I was in for a long and horny weekend, if only just to find out if he was to be Maggie's young caller. Now my mind kept picturing James and Jennifer getting handsy in the back of a movie theatre, or making out under the grandstands at the football game. And then, of course images flashed in my head of James and Maggie fucking in her marital bed.

I kept telling myself that I would feel like such a fool when all of this was over and Maggie had found a lover who wasn't my son at all.

"Oh, and thanks, Mom, for washing my stuff. I was out of underwear for tomorrow." James gave me a peck on the cheek and left for Jennifer's.

* * *

While I was making dinner, this chat took place on Couga:

Jimmy694U: Are we still good for 2nite Maggie?

Maggie: I am if you are. ;)

Jimmy694U: YES. So, what is ur address?

Maggie: 2745 Handler Lane. Do you know it?

Jimmy694U: Yes. What time?

Maggie: 7 o'clock?

Jimmy694U: Ok. C U then. (thumbs up emoji)

* * *

My phone buzzed as I set supper on the table. I yelled upstairs, "James! Supper is ready!"

"Be right there!"

I saw that it was Maggie, and hit the Answer button. "What's up, Maggie?" As if I didn't know.

At the same time James walked into the kitchen, I almost didn't recognize him. He had on a buttoned shirt, dress pants and shoes, and a waft of cologne hit my nose like a brick.

At 5'11" with a mop of thick curly hair, my boy is very attractive when he is not walking around in his gym clothes. His blue eyes and genuine smile make him easy to talk to, but he does not dress up very often.

He heard me answer and looked quite nervous. Maggie replied, "I just talked with you know who. He is coming over at seven. I am shaking with excitement, Liz."

"Hey, that is great. I hope you have a good time." James looked very concerned. I added, "I have to go. I have supper on." After a short pause I said, "Okay, bye Maggie." I set the phone down and sat down across from James, who had already started on his plate.

James looked intently and asked, "Was that Mrs. Fielding on the phone?"

"Yes. She said she is going out to an art show tonight. I guess she is trying to keep busy with Mr. Fielding being out of town for the week." The look of relief on James' face was palpable.

"Oh, that's nice," he said, eyeing the rest of his meal. "That guy is such a dick!"

"James!"

"Well, he is. He treats her like shit," he relented in a lower tone.

"Yes," I offered, "He does."

When James uttered, "She deserves a lot better. Somebody needs to teach him a lesson," it made me want it even more to be true that he might be Maggie's boy toy. I only nodded then changed the subject.

"You look very handsome tonight. Special plans, James?"

"No, not really. Might just hang out with a friend."

I looked up at the clock over the sink and saw that it was just after six and knew that James would be leaving soon. What would I do if he ends up being the young stud knocking at Maggie's door? And what will Maggie think if she opens her door only to find out that her best friend's son is there to fuck her in her marital bed?

I kissed my son on the cheek and said, "I hope you have a really good time tonight." I desperately wanted it to be James, and if it were true, I needed to hear the sordid details.