My Best Friend's Boy Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
But I want him as much as she does…
2.3k words
4.63
18.7k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About three minutes after James left to "hang out with a friend", my phone buzzed with a Ring doorbell alert from Maggie's. I grabbed my phone from the TV table and opened the app. There it was - a high definition video of James fidgeting and looking all around as he stood on Maggie's doorstep, waiting for her to answer.

Soon, the hall light when Maggie opened her front door lighted up his face. "Hi, Mrs., um, Maggie." The sound was crystal clear and my son's voice cracked with nervousness.

"Oh, hi James." Maggie hesitated, before adding, "What can I do for you?"

"It's me...you know, Jimmy694U." He looked up and down the street nervously. "You look really beautiful tonight."

I would have loved to see the look on Maggie's face when she realized whom she had invited over. With the camera facing outward, I had no idea what Maggie was wearing for James, and I was curious to know, but her voice did give away her shock. "Oh, my. I didn't know! I mean, er, oh God, what have I done?"

My son just smiled that wonderful smile of his that is so wholesome, and makes you instinctively smile right back. "It's okay, Maggie. I had no idea it was you until you gave me your address."

"But... I mean, what would your Mom say if," but James cut her question short.

"My mom doesn't have to know. And, I've had a crush on you for so long. I have looked into your bedroom many times and have dreamed of being with you." Even in the evening light, I could see my son blushing at his words. "Can I come in? I'd really like to see what you have on under your housecoat." Again, he flashed his disarming smile.

With those words, the door opened wider and James stepped past the camera and into Maggie's home. Oh, fuck! It was true. This wasn't some sick fantasy I had made up in my head. I sat down on the sofa, staring into the screen that had just turned black. Jesus! My son isn't my curly-haired little boy anymore, and has charmed his way into my best friend's home. Would Maggie go through with it, or talk them both out of this carnal act?

I paced the living room, my brain overwhelmed as to what I should do next. Text Maggie? I can't do that or she will know that I know James is the one. She would never touch him if I interrupted them in that moment..

Go over there? God, no. That would be worse. He might already be tearing her clothes off; I was in near panic. More thoughts sprung up. Sneak around back and see if they go into the kitchen? But, what if a neighbor caught me skulking about? Or worse, James finding me peering in at the two of them through Maggie's kitchen window? That would be worse than had he found me the other night, on my knees and face first in his underwear, licking up his salty ejaculate!

That was it! James' bedroom faces Maggie's bedroom! She did gloat that she wanted to get even with Robert by having sex in their marital bed. I made my way up the stairs and down the hall to James' door, and just before I opened it I decided that the hall light would spill into his bedroom if I open the door. I needed to be careful not to be seen if he was already in Maggie's bedroom.

I flicked off the hall light switch, and noticed light shining beneath James' bedroom door. I should have known that my son never turns off lights when he leaves a room.

I opened the door and saw that the heavy drapes were closed. I made my way to the window and knelt down to the side of it, slowly moving the side of the drape far enough that my left eye could see across the fifty foot gap between the houses.

The light was on in Maggie's bedroom as well, and long shadows flitted about. I thought, as I saw Maggie's bed in the distance that they weren't in bed yet but were obviously not far off. My knee bumped something near the wall. It was a pair of binoculars. I picked them up and slid the drape across again so that one lens could see into Maggie's bedroom.

The binocular image offered a close up view of James in just his underwear - Calvin Klein's - allowing Maggie to discover his prominent bulge through its stretched fabric. James's hands toyed with Maggie's breasts through the chiffon of her black baby doll negligee. A trickle of lust made my damp panties even wetter, and my right hand slipped down the front of my pants and beneath my panties. My middle finger easily parted my labia and into the gooey pool between them.

Maggie took James by the hand and had him stand next to her bed. She kissed him for a long time, and then kissed his cheek, and jaw, then lower along James' neck. She dropped to her knees as my handsome man stood over her, and kissed her way down his chest and abdomen.

Maggie's hands found the waistband to his boxers, and used her thumbs to hook the elastic downward; her efforts stalled by James' nearly vertical shaft caught in the elastic. Maggie had to work her left hand around to the front to free James' knob from its confines. She let the cotton garment fall to his feet; her focus (and my own) on the stallion-like rigidity just inches from her face. My son truly was a beautiful cock even from far away.

I had no idea that my son would be endowed with both length and girth so much greater than the one that had inseminated me. My mouth watered as hers approached her prize; Maggie's fingers were cupping James' heavy ball sack as she began to fellate him. My fingers penetrated my sopping hole when I saw James' mouth agape looking down on a woman twice his age sucking on his fat, red knob.

James let his fingers comb through Maggie's long, shimmering black hair while she devoured as much of him as she could; barely halfway down his nearly seven inches of manhood. She looked up at him to see his reaction as her tongue flicked the tender skin where his frenulum meets the spongy spearhead.

My middle finger scooped my wetness and glided up my slit do lubricate the engorged pea that is my clitoris. It moved in delicious circles around the nubbin while I took in the decadent view. Maggie reached up to guide James fingers from her curls and placed them at the back of her head and showed him the pressure she wanted him to use.

James took over and pushed his hips into Maggie's mouth, holding her firmly in place. I thought my friend's lips might tear at the corners as they accommodated James's girthy shaft. He held here there for a few seconds before she could take no more.

Maggie's head shot back and her lungs sucked in as much air as they could; and then she went down for more. James slowly bucked his hips to face fuck her, enjoying the sight of his neighbor struggling to receive just one more inch of his veiny meal.

I felt my orgasm building, and when my innocent, love-starved friend took James' heavy dick in both hands so she could bring him to climax, I knew I could not last. Maggie leaned her head back; tongue fully extended near the tip of that wonderful cock, and stared into James' eyes, begging him to give her what she needed.

James stood tall, smiling, with hands on his hips while our needy friend squeezed his rigid tool with both hands, jacking him off with increasing speed. When the first blast of white-hot semen squirted from my son onto Maggie's wanting tongue, my orgasm took me over. I fell onto my haunches; the binoculars fell with such a thud, I thought they might hear it from across the way.

I stayed out of sight as my orgasm ebbed, then quickly looked back to see Maggie licking James' tool like a melting popsicle on a hot summer day. When Maggie was done savoring her sticky reward, she got up and went out of view.

A light came on behind the frosted window of her bathroom, while James lay back on their marital bed. His satisfied look made me wonder if it was Maggie's oral skills, or the satisfaction of lying in another man's bed, having just spilled his seed all over his wife's smiling face, that gave him such pleasure.

A minute later, Maggie returned to the bedroom right in front of the window and faced James, stripping off her negligee; standing there in only a black thong. She stepped out it and tossed the skimpy garment to James who caught it and brought the sopping garment to his nose and inhaled her saucy pheromones.

As she moved toward the bed, James was lying back, hands cupped under his head, and taking in Maggie's hanging boobs and well-trimmed pussy. His cock was already as stiff as a plank.

I couldn't hear their exchange, but Maggie all but jumped on her bed and crawled up James' calves and thighs, her knees coming to rest on either side of James' waist. Maggie dragged her slick pussy slit up and down the entire length of James' tool, coating it in her excitement. She then squatted above him and reached one hand down to position James cock head at her pussy entrance. His formidable size required her hips to wriggle side to side to entice her tight vaginal entrance wide enough to receive him.

Maggie's hands rested on James' chest, one on each pectoral, so she could use them as a fulcrum to rock her tiny body up and down more and more of James' length. I felt myself wincing as her labia stretched to the limit to take all of him inside.

When her labia finally rested on James' dark pubic curls, Maggie remained blissfully motionless before James leaned up and slid one hand behind Maggie's head to French kiss her. With their tongues probing, Maggie began to slowly rise up four or five inches up James' tumescence, and then settled once more onto its base. She continued this undulation and, over the next minute or so, increased both her speed and how hard she landed atop James' groin.

I shrugged my pants and undies to the floor, and fingered myself madly. There was no doubt, since James wasn't using any protection, that my Maggie was in no mood to end this tryst without receiving a load of baby batter from this young, virile man.

When James took hold of Maggie's slight hips and to control their pace, I knew he was more than ready to climax. His eyes never left hers and then, with his cock fully inserted, James welded their hips together with his hands. With each stream of semen that burst from his loins, James' hips drove both of their bodies from the bed, filling Maggie's pussy until his white goo drooled down his length.

My pussy creamed hard and jolts of electricity shot through my torso and legs. I nearly fell backward again from my rhythmic convulsions. When I looked back at them, Maggie was lying atop my teenaged man; his cock had slipped from her as it lost much of the blood needed to stay erect.

As my own orgasm abated, clear thoughts came back. I needed to get cleaned up and set the binoculars and drapes where they were. This sneaking around was bound to get me caught, so I needed to be very careful. I decided to have a bath and put on some pajamas so as to look unassuming when James made his way back home.

Over the next hour of sitting in the living room with a book open to no page in particular, I had to figure out how I was going to approach Maggie about her visitor tonight. That problem got sorted out when James arrived. He must have slipped out the back door so I wouldn't see him on the Ring camera.

I was still seated when James came in the front door. "How was your evening, James?" I asked innocuously.

"It was okay. I had to stop at the Fieldings' to pick up the money Mr. Fielding owed me for cutting their grass last week. Then I hung out for a bit at Starbucks with some friends." From what I saw, his evening was a lot more than okay! Well, apparently they conspired to keep their secret from me, which is fine. Of course, they had no idea I seen all of it.

"Oh, that's good. So you had some spending money for your evening out then. How was that?" I asked innocently.

"Pretty boring, I was planning to stay out until late but not much was happening, so I came home. I think I will go to bed." James came over and kissed my forehead, and as he leaned over, I noticed the pinkish-purple hickey from my bestie on the side of James neck, and smelled Maggie's perfume on his shirt, I wanted to take my handsome stud by the hand and lead him right to my bed for my own pleasure.

"Good night, sweetie," I said as James stood up. "Sleep well."

"Good night Mom."

My eyes never left James cute buns as he left the room. Once James had settled in, I made my way to my large, empty bed and brought myself easily to one more orgasm replaying their lovemaking in my head.

Before I drifted off, I wondered what story Maggie would have for me. What happened to her mysterious lover, and was she going to look for someone else to bed her down? I don't know if I could stand just watching my son making love without getting some of that for myself. But how?

Things on Handler Lane had just become very interesting!