My Best Friend's Drunk Wife

Story Info
My best friend's wife gets drunk and crashes on my couch.
2k words
4.22
155.7k
136
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HusbandVA
HusbandVA
39 Followers

It was late Friday night. I was in bed, laying there naked and stroking my cock. My left hand was scrolling through porn pics on the phone while my right hand was jerking off the sock on my dick. Suddenly I got a text message alert.

"Are you awake?" It was from my friend Dave.

"Yeah", I responded.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure", I replied.

Just then my phone started vibrating. Dave was calling.

"Sorry to bother you at this hour," Dave said apologetically. "I need to ask you a big favor."

"What's that?"

"You know the bar over on West Street?" He asked.

"Of course," I said. "It's like a half-mile from my condo. I was just there a few weeks ago."

"Well, Amanda is there drinking with her sister and her friends, and her sister just got called into work. Unfortunately, her work is in the opposite direction from our house and she was also Amanda's ride. I was wondering if it would be okay if Amanda crashed on your couch and I will pick her up in the morning. The kids are already asleep and I would rather not wake them up if I don't have to. If it's too much of an inconvenience then I can-"

I interrupted Dave. "No inconvenience at all. That's what best friends are for."

"Thanks, Rob." He briefly paused. "Think you could pick her up, too?"

I sighed. "Sure."

"Thanks a lot. I will let her sister know." Dave said and then hung up.

"Might as well get ready." I thought to myself. My cock was already starting to lose its erection and I didn't want to keep Amanda waiting. So I started getting dressed.

I had known Dave for over ten years now. We first met during our sophomore year of college and had been best friends ever since. Dave's a great guy. It's almost like we're brothers. To be honest, people often confused us for brothers. We both have brown hair and brown eyes and are both just shy of 6 feet tall. Hell, we even both suffer from not being overweight, but definitely out of shape. Where we differ is I'm a single bachelor with no kids, while Dave is a father of two and is happily married to his college sweetheart Amanda.

As long as I have known Dave, he's been with Amanda. Amanda is a beautiful busty blonde with blue eyes, a nice figure, and a tasty booty. Standing about 5' 5" she's also the perfect height, as well.

Now I would like to say Amanda and I are friends. We've never gotten into a fight and we've always been cordial with each other, but I get the feeling she only thinks of me as just Dave's friend and merely tolerates me. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen her happy to see me. Just a perpetual look of apathy. Either way, it doesn't matter. She's my best friend's wife and he asked for my help.

I finished getting dressed, hopped in my two-door coupe, and drove to the bar. I walked inside and asked for Jennifer, Amanda's sister.

"She just left." Some guy said. "Are you here to pick up her sister?"

"Yeah. Where's Amanda?" I asked.

"Right here, " he responded while pointing to her with her head laying on the table. "She's pretty wasted."

"She's always been a bit of a lightweight. Even as far back as college, she's never been able to keep up."

I reached down and gently shook her shoulder. "Amanda...Amanda. Time to go." She barely responded.

I asked the unnamed guy if he could help me move her to my car. He said sure and we started dragging her body, in tandem, like something you'd see in "Weekend at Bernie's".

"Who's that?" I heard some woman ask, from behind me.

"That's her husband, Dave." The guy replied.

"Nope." I thought to myself, but it was almost 2 am and I wasn't in any mood to correct him.

We finally got her in my car, buckled her up and I thanked the unnamed guy for his assistance. It had been almost a decade since I last saw her this intoxicated. She was sitting in the passenger's seat, almost passed out, wearing a low-cut blue tank top and a pair of tight khaki shorts. We got caught at a red light and that gave me a brief chance to ogle her gorgeous cleavage. Having kids has definitely made her tits bigger.

"Lucky Dave." I thought to myself.

A short time later, we pulled up in front of my condo. I turned the car off and walked over to the passenger side door. I opened it up and unbuckled her.

"Amanda," I said softly. "We're here. Time to get up. Think you can walk?"

She let out a grunt. I took that as a yes.

Fortunately, for me, she wasn't as lifeless as she was at the bar. So I helped her up, put her arm over my shoulder, and started walking her inside. Luckily I live on the first floor and didn't have to worry about trying to navigate stairs. We got inside, I laid her on the couch and asked if she needed anything. She was out cold.

I found myself staring at her beautiful unguarded body laying on my couch. Her pretty face. Her sexy breasts. Her gorgeous figure- Oh, shit! I was starting to get a hardon. So I decided to stop my lecherous gaze, head to my bedroom, and jerk off.

I was already undressed and getting into bed when I heard, "I'm cold!" come from the living room.

"I'm coming!" I said, as I quickly threw on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. I went to the hall closet, got a pillow and a blanket, and went back to the living room. "Sorry about that."

"I drank way too much," Amanda said more clearly than before, but still inebriated.

"I can tell."

"Did I wake the kids?"

"They're still asleep."

She smiled with her eyes closed. "That's good."

I laid the blanket on top of her.

"Thanks for taking care of me," she said.

"Not a problem. Lean up and I will put the pillow behind you," I said.

She slowly began to sit up and then startled me by wrapping her arms tightly around my waist. "You're too good to me," she muttered as she began to slowly slip back down. The slow descent to the couch must have frightened her, as she quickly caught herself and tightened her grasp around me.

Awkwardly enough, her hug was now a little below my waist. Amanda's hands were now resting squarely upon my ass and her face was pressed directly against my crotch. Something that did not go unnoticed by my dick, as my hardon returned with a vengeance. She must have felt my enlargement pushing against her cheek because she mumbled something and then I swear she gave my pants a small little peck.

Just then, her hands began to wander down the back of my pants onto my bare ass. "I love you, Dave."

Shit! She thought I was Dave.

"Amanda! I'm not Dave," I said, but I don't think she heard me. She was too busy pulling down my sweat pants and exposing my fully erect dick. And there it was...my dick, hard as a rock, fully exposed, and only inches away from my best friend's wife. Before the utterance of a single syllable could come out of my mouth, she wrapped her fingers around the shaft of my cock and began to slowly stroke it.

I could only assume she was running on autopilot. This was probably something she'd performed on Dave hundreds of times over the years. I suspect she must have felt guilty for inconveniencing Dave and a quick handjob before bed was her way of saying thank you. I wasn't Dave, but I had no problem accepting her act of appreciation.

With all attention from her right hand resting firmly on my cock and her left still tenacious grabbing my ass, she started slowly pressing her lips against my balls. Amanda began to softly kiss and lick my balls. Licking evolved into sucking as she wrapped her beautiful lips around my balls, sucking them into her mouth one at a time, alternating between them and using her moist tongue to thoroughly explore every nook and cranny. Her fingers felt wonderful as she tightened her grip on my dick and began stroking more vigorously.

I enjoyed watching Amanda jerking me off almost as much as the action itself. Looking down, I couldn't help but fixate on her bouncing breasts. I decided to take further advantage of a good situation by lifting her shirt up and the cups to her bra, allowing those massive titties to flop out and bounce freely. Her huge creamy white mounts culminated with large light pink areolas and gumdrop-sized nipples of a darker hue. I began to grope her heaving bosoms and clearly she enjoyed it. I could feel her breathing more heavily while sucking my balls. I gleefully started pinching her erect, sensitive nipples. They felt wonderful and I was enjoying rolling them between my fingertips.

She took her mouth off of my balls and began lubricating my dick. Starting at the base of the shaft and moving slowly to the crown. When she reached my head, her tongue slid over the top and lapped up the pre-cum pools in the tip. Then she grabbed my cock by its base and shoved it in her mouth. She reached around, gripped both of my ass cheeks tightly, and started vigorously sucking my dick. Amanda was an expert at sucking cock. I knew it wouldn't be long before I was exploding in her mouth.

"Amanda...this feels so good," I quietly whispered to her.

She moaned and continued to suck as fast and as hard as she could. Her beautiful blonde hair swung wildly, her head bobbing even faster.

I blurted out, "I'm going to cum!"

I thought she might pull away, so held her head down onto my cock. I was finally cumming. I shot my entire load down her throat, making sure she took every ounce of semen from me. I let go when I was done. She pulled away from my dick with a smile and swallowed.

"I love you," was the last thing Amanda said before collapsing on the couch.

I couldn't blame her for being exhausted. She had already had a rough night of drinking and to be that dedicated to pleasing my cock must have been even more tiring. So I adjusted the pillow under her head, pulled her blue t-shirt down over her semi-erect nipples, cloaked her in the blanket, leaned down, and kissed her on the lips.

"I love you, too," I said. "My little cocksucking slut."

Not sure if she heard me or not, but she seemed to be blushing with a tiny smirk.

Just like that 8 am came around and I was awakened by the sound of my doorbell. I quickly threw some clothes on and headed to the door. Amanda was nowhere to be found. The couch was empty, the blanket was folded nicely with the pillow meticulously placed on top. I walked to the door, looked through the peephole, and saw Dave standing on the other side.

"Did I wake you?" Dave asked.

"I'm not used to being up before noon on Saturdays," I replied.

"Where's Amanda?"

"Here!" She blurted from the bathroom.

Amanda opened the door and quickly walked out. She looked immaculate. Not a single hair on her head nor any article of clothing was out of place. She had no signs of a hangover and as far as I could tell, no recollection she had been sucking my cock a few hours earlier.

"Sorry I drank too much last night," She said to Dave apologetically.

"Don't apologize to me," he responded. "Rob was the one who was put out."

"Sorry for any inconvenience, last night." She said with a slight twinge of embarrassment.

I looked at Amanda and Dave with a huge shit-eating grin on my face and said, "Think nothing of it. I wasn't inconvenienced one single bit. And if it ever happens again, please do not hesitate to call. I've always got a place you can rest your head."

HusbandVA
HusbandVA
39 Followers