All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Drunk Wife'

by HusbandVA

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How many other "friends" could she have confused so drunk? With such an ability to get drunk to complete insanity and unconsciousness, the question arises - is Dave, in general, the father of children?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

What are friends for? A friend in need is a friend indeed.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Perfect in every way. An AMAZING first effort and you are more than welcome aboard. DO keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well that was quick

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

I wonder why this crappy story is getting 3.89 in the score?

BTB crowd suddenly shifted to liking cheating wife and a cuck story??

This is just a cuck story, a POV of the POS "best" friend.

Wish there is a chapter 2, still POV of the POS getting kicked in the balls by Dave.

I hate cuck stories.

Vafunman42Vafunman42about 2 years ago

Great story, I enjoyed the story line.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

So ... the $64 question: Did she know she was sucking off Rob, and not her husband Dave? Maybe she didn't know it at the time, but she sure must have known it in the morning! Will there be more Rob, Dave, and Amanda to come? I, for one, hope so! 5* ~~JBE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice! Chapter 2 coming?

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 2 years ago

Very clever and complete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Every1 had fun, no one was hurt.... *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Creative and well done, Rob is a piece of shit as far as friends are concerned and needs to have justice served on him physically.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Drunk bitch……..you should’ve told her you wanted some pussy & fucked the shit out of her…..lol!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like the premise of this story and would love to see it developed further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She wasn’t drunk at all. She knew just what she was doing. Naughty girl.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

With a "best friend" like you I wouldn't want too many enemies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is anybody really that wasted and that stupid?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

Mac_Lapu wrote: "I wonder why this crappy story is getting 3.89 in the score?

BTB crowd suddenly shifted to liking cheating wife and a cuck story??

This is just a cuck story, a POV of the POS "best" friend."

.

Perhaps you haven't noticed, but a lot of stories filled with 1* fag cuck shit comments score a lot higher than you'd guess from the comments.

.

This was a fun little story. No, no one took it seriously that she was so drunk she couldn't tell the difference between her husband and his best friend -- though that is a kind of LW staple thing -- but from the point of view of the friend, it was simply a lot of fun.

.

Why do wives, and husbands, screw around? Because sex is fun! I know, I know, in the oh-so-serious world of the LW commentariat, sex being fun is absolutely no excuse for adultery, but let's face it: there's a whole lot of adultery-ing going on out there!

.

And I'll tell you what else is fun, is really fun: it's screwing someone else's wife. Yeah, I'm an asshole, everybody says so, but I'm also the guy who will tell you the truth: there's a real rush that goes along with screwing a married lady. It doesn't always, or even usually, come while you're fucking, but it sure does come afterward. There's a rush from 'beating' the other guy, there's a rush from doing something forbidden, and there's a rush from getting away with it. Maybe, just maybe, the higher score for a story with so many negative comments comes from guys who, instead of focusing on the oh-so-serious consequences of adultery, are focusing on, and perchance reliving, some of the fun they've had in the past.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Shitty story under this name closet boy.

You've always been trash, and I see you have little desire to change that this time either.

I bet you RL friends must think of you as a walking STD and have as little to do with you as the cucks do pussy.

Garbage kid, pure garbage. Now go play in a wood chipper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fantasies!....no doubt u live alone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A great story. Yes, he not the greatest friend. However, he could have easily taken it further. Once the little head had its way with both of them, he stopped. However, were I he, I would warn my best friend that when drunk, she might mistake a random guy for her husband. Now, if your wife got drunk enough, would you want her with your best friend who stops or some random guy who would probably visit all three holes before moving back to her mouth?

And yes women do get so drunk they don't know who they are with. It happened to me a couple times but I managed not to take advantage. Though after the hangover was dealt with I was rewarded for my virtue. I've always wondered, were they really that drunk or was it a way to have sex while seemingly out of control?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Iameasel claimed to be drunk that night he took on those three black musicians he brought home from the bar. I’m sure he couldn’t walk right for a week after that sausage party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Both parties happy, whats the problem? I picked up a friends wife a couple times, got the same results. Neither of us spoke about it, but both enjoyed.

boredcagedwifeboredcagedwifeabout 2 years ago

Five Stars. And lmao at the people shaming the morals of characters in a sex story. I can think of a few men I wouldn’t mind drunkenly “mistaking” for my husband. I bet she totally knew what she was doing.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What would we do without the morally bankrupt ReedRichards????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hmmm, if she was so drunk she couldn’t tell it was not her husband, then consent seems dubious.

But we know this is fiction and intended to be cute. Rob is an asshole, when David learns what he did, he may be a dead asshole.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

As the old song goes, "Love the one your with"... Drunk and horny, coupled with plausible deniability, is a wonderful place to be for a woman be...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have trouble with a friend doing a friend wife in most any circumstance. Really can't think of many were it would be cool. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, R.Richards You don't mince with the words do you? Lay it right out there for the whole world to read what kind of man you really are. lol Yea, everybody wants to fuck his friends wife, don't they? It's like the little brain over rides the big one. Eh? And of course, there is always a whore who wouldn't mind trying this out for herself.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Well, old Reed laid it all out there for us. As one who wasn’t convinced that he was really the asshole he appeared to be, I admit that he has , with this comment, convinced me. Being told that all your friends are predatory assholes just hoping for the chance to screw your wife is just another real comfort in this fucked up world.

enseignerenseignerabout 2 years ago

fun read, would have loved full sex with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe Dave laid the ground work for threesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After the blow job she should have kept sucking him until he got hared agani and then she should have told him she needed a god fuck and he he agreed with her. He should have taken her into his bedroom and fucked her several times before falling asleep. When he wok up she was already out of the bed and the story can continue like it was written except a few weeks later Amanda calls and tells him that she is pregnant...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Her and Dave could have thought the whole thing up and it was their way of her getting to have sex with another man. Gives her deniability and is safe because he’s a friend. Husband doesn’t get embarrassed because he likes his wife being fucked by other men or that she needs more then he can give her. :)) everyone’s happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think your story is excellent. It is one of the more plausible stories that I have read here. You kept it short and light. I am looking foward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horrible story. Guy takes advantage of his best friend's wife when she's vulnerable. With friends like that, you don't need enemies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this crap

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story. Thanks for the read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous