All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Fiancée'

by Curious_Phd

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 4 years ago

Cool story. About the only suggestion that I have would be if after the wedding during a coffee conversation he asks about her orgasm issues. She says now she comes easily, but she has a little problem. What? She just thinks of him and she comes. She feels very guilty about fantasizing about another man while she fucks her husband. He says so what. He fantasizes about her when he’s fucking another woman. She says thank you, that made my day. She goes back to her husband and he goes back to his fuck sluts.

FreewheelFreewheelover 4 years ago
Wrong Category

There was nothing forced on anyone in this story. Put in erotic stories or loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong category

Definitely don't think it belongs in this category since she asked him to show her the hair pulling and it played out from there. I'd say loving wives or erotic couplings

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot as fuck

I love the whole concept and idea of fucking a bride, wife, fiance and cumming inside their forbidden pussy. The sex in this story has my cock thick swollen and very hard. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

This. Was. Everything I. Needed.

The dialogue, the syntax, the reality. It was so well written! And it honestly it's exactly what I needed to read tonight. It's a similar enough situation to what I fantasize about that i could interject myself right into the story. It's like you wrote it for me!

Also, this is reluctant. So, although this doesn't fall in line with the usual very rough reluctance/non-consent stuff, i still think it counts!!

Thank you!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

I think this happens more often than people suspect, but of course there's no data on the subject. Yes, he's a grade A bastard, and he caught her at a vulnerable moment, got her drunk, and fucked her, but good. He got lucky; I'd say extremely lucky, and it's nice to end with a happily ever after. The truth is, you're a talented writer and I love this story. 5* ~~ JB Edwards

Shadowhunter8808Shadowhunter8808over 2 years ago

He did get her drunk I would say that it would be considered reluctant but she asked for it so it should be in loving wives or erotic coupling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally my kind of hisband's friend sex story!

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤!

Hi Curious_Phd:

ln my book, MY BEST FRIEND'S FIANCÉE story is a tour de force.*

I will read the other two stories you wrote.

Catherine is a keeper. End of story. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The interesting thing about this is the risk factor. The couple could be married for 10+ years and sooner or later the secret would come out, because the husband could get suspicious about his best friend's intimacy with his wife. Intimacy is a tricky things, and sexual intimacy has a carry-over into everyday actions. Look at any couple that is sexually compatible with the signs of everyday affection: i.e, intimacy. And I would imagine a husband finding this out about the betrayal just before the wedding would be a deal-breaker. And he would be quite right to divorce her, whether one year or ten years later, children or no. Deceit and disrespect has no limits. God knows, I would. Those commenters who call the wife character a keeper are either unmarried or young and willfully naive. Good story but depressing from my persective of 37 years married. If I had a suspicion, I WOULD get a discrete DNA test immediately on any children. Call me old-fashioned, but unless an open marriage is concensual.....

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

That's both cool and sad at same time. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5.0 [100% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆+)]!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Realism nitpicks:

- no one does bachelor parties the night before anymore. Although you did mention the groomsmen were all out of towners, maybe that connection could have been made.

- dude isn't single. if he's engaged, he's likely been in a committed relationship for some time, in which the boys haven't been a priority. Nowadays the whole "things change after marriage" is kind of done, because that really used to apply to people that didn't live together before. Now nothing really changes since most modern couples are living together well ahead of marriage.

- he sat by the elevator waiting to show his buddy videos? ever heard of ...text? email? just a weird forced situation. bad writing.

- i thought it was scotch? next line it's whiskey? for someone who spent money on some 'old scotch' he should probably know which one it is.

- honestly, probably need a few more drinks before telling your fiancees best friend that you cant orgasm. that's girl talk. maybe re-write the story that she at least was out before with some girls too, and the reason she needed help with the flower situation was because she was already quite tipsy. And then she also needs at least 1 glass of scotch before getting into the orgasm chat...or some other more natural progression than just blurting it out.

- it's not difficult to describe hair pulling. you tug enough that you feel it hurt a bit, but not that you're pulling out hair.

- lol "You seem to get defensive at the slightest hint of doing something inappropriate."...um i think she means it's inappropriate for the best man to show her rough sexual hair pulling. the character comes off like the biggest ass to say that back to her.

- nothing in this story felt like there was earned moment to already being fucking her. there was no seduction, no teasing, no flirting. asking if shes on birth control after one kiss and that's it? i stopped reading after that. this was god awful and definitely nothing about it was erotic. too bad, because it had a good frame, just needed to take it's time more and build to the moments better.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I AM COPY PASTING A COMMENT WHICH I REALLY LIKED.

Quote:

Anonymous - over 3 years ago

Hot as fuck

I love the whole concept and idea of fucking a bride, wife, fiance and cumming inside their forbidden pussy. The sex in this story has my cock thick swollen and very hard. Thanks.

End quote.

* * *

I am not sure she is a keeper but what you don't know can't hurt you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love this story: 5- (4.6 = 92%, ☆☆☆☆☆-)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous