All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Girl'

by wolf_hunt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow9 months ago

Loved it! (But I did laugh out loud over one inch stilettos. Can they really be stilettos with that short a heel?)

stevecd50stevecd509 months ago

great story i hope there will a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What happens next?

Does (s)he go full time?

What about their families?

Do they play with the girls too?

Please continue the story!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies9 months ago

The thoughts and feelings of what Allen was going through in his mind is also what goes on in mine. What would people think? Dressed like a girl, people will recognize me and going to make fun of me. Rumors will spread! My life would be ruined! I'm not gay, but people will think I am, or a pervert or something.

At least, in your story, Allen has a long-time friend in Derek to ease his mind (along with two understanding girls, that help Derek get Allen)! From the beach to dinner and dancing to the moment Derek gets Allen-Alisha in bed, the plan was working. Derek waited too long for this! For Allen, still unsure about things, but right now, things seems like it should be for now. I wish I had a "Derek" in my life, to help bring me out of my shell, so to speak.

This story is definitely 5 stars and one of my favorites.

Allen depended on trust. Derek lived up to that trust.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think Derek planning this for a long time, and the girls humiliating him in the shower, was more sinister/cruel than is fitting for the plot. But in general I found the story very hot: it made me slightly trembling like only the most potent erotica can!

sexymama1388sexymama13889 months ago

Great story!!! Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lovely i still remember dressing in my sisters clothes for my friend after school and being his gf. Tasting his cock sucking it and having him cum in my mouth. At school we would sneak off and suck each other off any chance we got and started snowballing with our cum. He asked to fuck me and i said yes and went to my house and i again dressed as a girl and we used a mixture of vasaline and oil as lubricant and i felt wonderful as his cock entered my ass. First time didnt last long and he soon spurted inside me within a few minutes. Soon i got him hard again and got on top and rode on his cock as he played with mine and as he spurted in me again i began spurting onto him. I got off and licked my semen off him and snowballed with him and that was the first of lots of sex we had from then on. SissyErica UK

Annie_80Annie_806 months ago

Great story! I’d love to see you continue their story.

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

If only everyone had a Derek to have their back, all the while knowing and loving every bit of their “weirdness.” What a lovely story.

The only reason this isn’t a five star to me is Nina and Julianna’s involvement. My surprise that Derek would agree that they could watch him take his girl borders on shock. First, what a crass (not sexy) thing for them to demand knowing what a big deal this was. Second, with Derek’s long and protective history with Allen, it’s beyond me why he would be willing to share his first moments with Alisha with anyone, much less two women they’ve known for only a few weeks. Third, the girls’ flippant and mocking attitude towards Allen at various points in the day was so disrespectful to his experience that I really and truly wish Derek had told them to tone it down or get out—Allen has never been able to stand up for himself so it would have been Derek to check the situation. (In the shower, outing Alisha as Allen to Kevin at the beach without permission, during the enema, prepping him with the dildo, stripping down and fucking while Derek and Alisha had their first time together, etc., so many truly inappropriate moments from these two.)

If you ever write another chapter, please consider reducing the presence of others, and focusing on Allen and Derek learning to be lovers and dealing with all of Allen’s very relevant fears about the reaction of family, friends and strangers alike, and if being a girl full time is what he wants, etc.

I would love to read more about them. Being one’s authentic self is a bumpy and enlightening road. It would be great to see Derek and Alisha walk it together.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist4 months ago

Well unlike a lot of other commenters, I prefer stories that are short, sweet and to the point. Sure, you could write another chapter or two that address some of the many issues that are already weighing heavily in Allen/Alisha’s thoughts, and it could Obviously become a whole other story.

In the meantime I, like most of your readers now feel sexually sated by imagining what it would feel like to be turned in a fair princess for a whole day, knowing all the time that I no one could hurt me because my handsome black bf is right there to protect me.

I loved the ‘happy ending’ nature of this story.

4Leather4Leather3 months ago

A bet that brought the true sissy to life. Love the story line. Please next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwolf_hunt@wolf_hunt
Join my fan club for exclusive content and stories. Check out all my full published books on Amazon including the Bet with the link below. Sign up to my Subscribe Star to get exclusive content and all my stories a month ahead of time along with being able to vote for which...