My Best Friend's Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy, honey... You're a lot bigger than what I'm used to."

I kissed her again as I began to push into her. She was tight. I had to pull back and push in a bit harder. It wasn't a matter of stretching her open but also smearing her juices along the shaft of my cock. Each time I pushed into her, I managed to get a little deeper. Spreading her a little wider. Her moans and whimpers were making me even harder.

She would break our kiss to catch her breath. I watched the strain on her face as I slowly forced my way into her. She kept giving me little nods as I spread her open. I felt my cockhead slip past her passage. If her head could have fallen back, it would have. And the look of relief on her face was priceless. Then her eyes almost bulged as I slid my cock all the way to her cervix.

"Ung."

I held there a moment. "How does that feel?"

"Like I've been speared on a giant cock!" She stated sarcastically.

I smiled and kissed her some more as I began to slide in and out of her. I kept my strokes small until she got used to me. Slowly building to longer and firmer strokes. The woman was 60 years old. So, I never porno slammed her. Instead, I stuck to long slow powerful thrusts that I knew her hips could tolerate.

Soon she was moaning into my mouth more than kissing me. I released her mouth and she immediately hurried her face in my neck. I held her head against me as I continued to plow into her. I could feel her large D cup mommy milkers quaking against me as her ass slapped in reply to my drives.

It only took a few minutes before her first big orgasm made her cry out and shake with violent tremors. She held me tighter as I clenched onto her. A few minutes after that, she did it again and I groaned loud as I started erupting inside my Mother's womb.

I kept most of my weight off of her as I braced myself against the bed with my elbows. Both of us lay there sweating like we were in a sauna. Quietly trying to catch our breath.

I opened my eyes when I felt her mouth on mine. We kissed a little longer until she pulled away.

"We need to shower. We still don't know if your Father is coming home today or not. And we have to go see him at the very least."

I nodded and kissed her one last time before slowly pulling my flacid cock out of her well fucked fuck hole. I smiled as it gaped at me.

"What?!" She asked with great concern.

"Nothing." I shook my head with a smile. "Just admiring my handiwork."

She hit me. "Stop it."

Her legs were a little weak. So I helped her out of bed and to the shower.

Once we were clean and dressed, she contacted the Hospital. We found out Father would be coming home today. With a nurse visiting three times a week to assist with his recovery.

Dad was doing great. He was relieved that I was able to help them. Not just the money problems but also being around in case Mom needed anything. With a little, insisted upon, help from the Hospital, we were able to get him into the car and on our way. Once home, Mom walked him inside to get him set up. While I did a food run for burgers.

When I got back I went to the kitchen to plate the burgers and fries but stopped when I heard something... Moaning?

I walked to the door to the Den and peeked in. Mom was bobbing up and down on Dad's dick. (DAD) was holding her head and moaning closed eyed at the ceiling. That... mother - fucker - was getting head from MY Mother!

I waited in the kitchen for them to finish. Got control of my emotions. And took the plates in to them.

"Here ya go, guys!" I smiled as I handed them their food.

"Oh, thank you, Frank!" Dad exclaimed. "I haven't had real food for far too long."

"That's great. You dig in... Um, Mom? Can I talk to you for a minute?" I smiled.

"Is everything OK?" Dad asked.

"Yeah. It's just that Merrideth sent me an email and I want Mom's opinion about it."

I escorted her out of the room and closed the door behind us.

"What is it, Honey?" She asked. "Oooph." She said as I grabbed her shoulders and pressed her against the wall.

"I saw you sucking his dick!" I whispered.

"Of course I sucked his dick! He's my husband!!!" She whispered.

"I don't like it."

Her eyes became huge as she swung her head in a loop. "I - dooonnn't - give a shit!" Still whispering.

"You're mine!"

"I - am - your - MOTHER! You crazy shit! I'm supposed to fuck him!" She motioned with both hands at the door to the Den. "Fucking you, is fucking ILLEGAL!!!" Totally whispering.

I forced her to her knees before unfastening my jeans.

"If you stick that thing in my face? I swear to God I will..."

"Choke on it?" I finished for her.

I grabbed a fistfull of her hair and forced my cock into her mouth.

"Grhuk!" She gagged.

"Start - swallowing." I commanded.

She bared her teeth as best she could. In an attempt to scare me I think.

But I forced my cock farther in.

"Grhuk."

"Swallow."

She did and I felt my cock slip in farther. Her eyes shot open wide with realization. She did it again. And again. And again until I could pull her toward me. My massive cock slipping deeper and stretching her lovely throat.

I thought I heard a groan from the Den. I glanced at the door and saw that it was open a crack. I dropped my left hand and let it hang so it wouldn't block the view of Mother choking on my cock.

It took me several minutes before I could blow my load down Mom's throat. Once she had finished, I pulled her to her feet. Then we got ourselves back together before going in to have dinner with Dad. I never told Mom that I thought he had seen us.

That night we made sure Dad had everything he needed for the night. Then went upstairs. My old room was on the second floor across from the Masterbedroom. So to Dad, it seemed normal for me to go upstairs with her. If he had seen me grab her breasts from behind while kissing her neck? THAT... That might've struck him as odd.

I slipped my hands under her T-shirt to grip her breasts through her bra. I squeezed gently but firmly. Which got me a lovely moan from her. I slid my right hand down to her crotch to massage her pussy through her slacks.

When she seemed receptive, I unfastened her brassiere and slipped the fly down on her slacks. Now, I slid my left hand under her bra and tweaked her left nipple. While my right hand slid into the front of her pants. She quickly began grinding her ass into my groin while moaning. I started pulling her slacks off. Mildly surprised she wasn't wearing underwear. While she fought her shirt and bra to get free.

I took a moment to pull my cock free before pouring baby oil over my shaft. When she looked back to see what I was doing, she gave a small shudder. Sticking her ass out like a horse presenting herself for mounting.

I nestled the head of my dick against her crinkle and pressed in.

"Easy, baby. I'm still really sore."

"Do you want it?" I asked as I pushed farther.

She grunted, bit her lip but gave me a nod with whiny, "Mm hm."

I could feel her stretching open as she buried her face in the comforter of the bed. I pushed further. She began to bite down on the comforter and whimper. I watched her grip the blanket in a tight fisted grip as I pushed harder. I fought to make sure my hold on her hips was not too tight.

But eventually I slipped in as she let out a gasp of relief. I pulled my cock all the way home to the refreshing sound of her moan of pleasure.

"You like that, Mother?" I asked as I slid back.

She moaned, "OOoooooohhhh... yes, baby."

Now, when I pushed in, I could feel her shove back at me, like she wanted all of it. I began to give her a nice steady fucking. That caused her ass to slap against me.

"Mmm, fuck yes, baby." She said as she looked back at me.

I kept that pace until both of us were drenched in sweat. But eventually I felt her about to cum so I picked up the pace. Managing to make both of us cum at the same time. Her body quaked as I pulled her tight each time my cock spasmed a jet into her.

I laid down on her bent over the mattress as she was. Trying to catch my breath. But eventually I forced both of us up onto the bed. So I could pull the blankets over us. I'm pretty sure that right before I dozed off, I could hear quiet footsteps walking down the stairs.

I awoke in the morning with my cock still firmly lodged in Mom's rear end. I was still wearing my jeans and shoes. While she was stark naked spooned up next to me. I rubbed her right ass cheek as I admired the view of my dick being buried inside of her.

I roused her from her sleep when I pushed my cock all the way into her. Her eyes shot open wide while her mouth dropped with a groan. She turned to say something but I closed my mouth over her's. Giving her a deep tongue fighting kiss, good morning.

After a few strokes she was grinding back at me accompanied with a deep lover's morning kiss in return. We moaned into each other's mouths while having an arousing good morning ass fuck. She would have to stop for a breath when her miniorgasm started.

I watched her as she stuck her face in the pillow just before her body started having little body trembles. After each one she would return to kissing me until the next one came along. I was able to hold it together through several of them until finally I had to pull her tight against me. I held her tight as my cock firehosed into her ass. I'd never felt anything like it.

Apparently mother hadn't either as she, "Ohhh... my... Gooood..." She gasped.

We lay there for several minutes. Gently pumping against one another.

"I need to check on your Father." She said after several minutes of silence.

I nodded before slowly pulling myself out of her. We grabbed a quick shower, then got dressed. She went to check on Dad while I prepared breakfast. I visited with Dad throughout the day when I wasn't working. Mom had plenty to do around the house with her usual chores but she made sure to visit with him regularly as well.

And yet it wasn't until I was about to bring in lunch that I heard them. Again.

I peeked in to see Mom giving Dad another BJ. I took the plates back to the kitchen then waited in the hallway until I heard Dad groan to the finish. Or maybe he groaned to the Finnish. I'm not 100% sure about our lineage.

A few minutes later I stood up from leaning against the wall and went into the Den.

"Hey, Mom? Can you come give me a hand with lunch for a sec?" I smiled.

"Of course, baby." She smiled back before kissing Dad and then following me out.

I held the door open for her and then almost closed it all the way behind us. I grabbed her by the hair and spun her around to give her a deep kiss. I pushed her to the floor of the hall and pulled her shorts and panties to her ankles before pulling my cock out. She glanced at the door to the Den for a moment before my cock nudging her brought her attention back to me.

"Easy, baby. We don't want your Dad to hear." I ignored her as I shoved myself all the way in. "Oof." Then I kissed her to shut her up.

I began to lay into her pussy like my life depended on it. Even over her moans I could hear some grunting coming from the other side of the door. This drove me to leverage my weight up onto my arms while I pounded my mother's cunt even harder.

Once we had finished up. I helped her get herself back together before getting lunch to Dad.

I found that mom always gave Dad a blowjob before lunch. I'm honestly not sure why. But every day she'd blow him right before lunch. I'd come in long after they were done and ask Mom to come help me with the meal.

Once we were out of the room I'd almost close the door completely. And then fuck her hard on the floor of the hall. Or make her deepthroat me. OR if I had baby oil on me, I'd take my shirt off to gag her and power slam her ass in the hallway. I'm pretty sure Dad watched every time.

And that's how the first month went. When he had finally healed enough to be up and about, I knew the game would have to change some. We were to have our first lunch with Dad in the Dining Room. I got the meal ready while they "talked" in the Den. Today would be the first day that Dad would also be sleeping in his old room, the Master bedroom.

I went to tell them that lunch was ready. That's when I heard the blatantly loud sounds of Dad moaning in the utter bliss of Mom's mouth.

I waited,...like a bitch, in the hall.

Once they were done I gave them another five minutes before walking in with a smile. Mom and I escorted Dad to the Dining room. He was fine. His gate was strong and from what I could see he was back to his old self or really fucking close to it.

Anyway, once we got him seated we started getting the food distributed to our plates. We were just about to sit down to eat when I grabbed Mom. I gripped her from behind with my left hand on her breast and my right on her right hip. She looked back at me with a mixture of startled and scared emotions playing across her face.

"It's OK. He knows." I whispered to her as I kissed her neck.

She took a moment to glance at dad before I felt her relax. I looked over enough to see he was excited.

"You know?!" She said as I squeezed her breast.

He nodded fast with an imbecile's expression on his face. I watched him lick his lips as I slid my hand from her hip to the crotch of her yoga pants. Dad adjusted his dick.

"No!" She yelled at him. "You've been watching this whole time?" He nodded in reply. "Then you can just keep watching until he's done!" She stated firmly.

I whispered something in her ear. She nodded in reply before I bent her over the table. Mom looked at Dad.

"You can watch while your son dominates me! Once he's done MAYBE I'll let you touch yourself!"

I pulled her pants down to her ankles. She'd stopped wearing panties weeks ago. I took out my cock and coated it with some baby oil I'd put on the table. When it was ready, I placed it against her ass. Mom reached back with both hands and pulled her cheeks apart.

"He's going to fuck my ass." She stated. "You should watch so you can see how a man does it."

I gripped her hips and began to pull her towards me. Her eyes slowly closed as her mouth dropped open in a small gasp. I kept pulling while she grimaced in anticipation.

"He's so big." She almost whispered.

I stretched her to her tightest point. "Oh fuuuuck." She frowned.

Then I was in. "Ah." I began to slide in. "Yes." She whispered.

I pulled her tight against me while she moaned. She let go of her cheeks and put her hands on the table. Then she opened her eyes and looked at Dad.

"He's going to fuck me so hard, honey." She smiled at him.

I pulled back and slammed into her with a loud smack as her ass slapped against me. She grunted while Dad tried to rub his cock through his pants. I pulled back and slammed into her again. I continued to give her a few solid drives before picking up the pace. Mom's ass was quaking and shaking with every impact of my hips. I had become focused on watching her bouncing off of me when I heard her yell at Dad.

"Stop touching yourself, fucker! You haven't earned it!"

Dad dropped his hand immediately but he was practically drooling as I plowed Mom's rear. She had started having little miniorgasms almost from the time we started. Apparently having Dad watch was really helping to keep her juices flowing.

"Oh fuck, Baby! Don't stop! I'm almost there!"

Once she screamed that, I could feel my balls starting to boil. I fucked her harder. Hoping to get her off before I blew. I managed to make her scream a massive orgasm before I launched round after round into her. She gave a yelping groan each time one of my shots entered her bowels.

We were both breathing heavy but she managed to look at Dad as I pulled out of her.

"Now, you can touch yourself." She almost whispered.

I took a few steps back to catch my breath. Which was good. It meant I was out of the way when Dad rushed by. I thought he was going to jack off but to my surprise. He ran behind mom and began licking and sucking her ass. Like he was trying to get all of my jizz out of her.

He started fingering her cunt while sucking her butt. Which seemed to be taking her towards another orgasm. I watched as she screamed and came like a freight train. There was more than enough oil still inside her that dad was able to stand up, drop his sweat pants and slide his little cock inside of her ass.

It must have felt good to her. Because I heard a genuine moan pass her lips as he fucked her. He slammed into her time and again for a couple of minutes before he came and collapsed on top of her.

I have to say that even after what I'd done to her. Seeing both of my parents spent and sweaty brought life back to my tired cock. I ran another line of oil down my shaft and stepped behind Dad.

I heard him give a small grunt as I made contact. I took hold of his hips as his head raised up. Then I began to push.

Mom exclaimed, "Oh my God, Honey. Your cock's getting hard again!"

I don't know what she thought was happening because I couldn't see her. I could see my Father. He had pushed himself up away from Mom while he pushed his ass back at me. I pushed in and spread him open.

He grunted "Ah!"

I pushed in harder and got another grunt from him. So, I began bouncing my cock harder against his sphincter. After each bounce he gave me another grunt.

"Fuck, Baby. Your cock is so big now." Mom gasped. "Is... Is he fucking you?" I heard her ask in a breathy voice.

"Yeah... Oof. Oof. Mmm. He's tearing my ass open."

I could just make out Mom repositioning her hands. When I felt her start to push back at Dad.

"Enjoy it, Baby. Our little boy's gonna fuck you so good."

That loosened him up. "Ohhhh." He exclaimed as I slipped into him.

"Oh fuuuuuu." Mom exclaimed as she dropped back down to the table.

I started giving Dad long hard strokes. Which drove his cock deep into my Mother. My cock was harder than it had ever been. When I received moans and grunts from both of them.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed.

I just could not believe how good Dad's ass felt. I'm positive that I was the first cock he ever had. He was so tight. He grabbed Mom's shoulders and pulled her tight. Like he was only hoping to hold on. But while Mom moaned and shook and came several times. Dad held on with his eyes shut tight and begged me not to stop.

I pounded my Father's ass harder than anyone I'd ever fucked in my life. And when he jerked and seized up as he shot his load into Mom. I pulled him tight and firehosed a long hard steady stream of cum into his guts.

It took several minutes for us to catch our breath. When I was finally able to stand back up. I eased my dick out of his rear. I walked to the kitchen and washed my dick in the sink. Like a gentleman.

Exhausted. I headed back to my parents and collapsed into a chair. I watched as Dad slowly pulled himself free of my Mother. He took a moment to catch his breath while Mom stood and stretched out some kinks in her back.

"Fuck." She whispered. "I mean..." She shook her head. "Fuck."

Then she looked around and saw me in the chair. Without missing a beat, she pulled her tights up high enough to walk to me and dropped down to her knees.

Mom grabbed my cock and began giving me long slow licks from the base of my cock to the tip. Then slipped it into her mouth. She sucked and slurped, I think, in an attempt to get me back up. Much to my surprise, my Father joined her a moment later. Both of them gave me long licks up and down my shaft. While almost fighting with one another over the right to suck my shaft down their throat.

My Dad gagged quite a bit but Mom grabbed his head and forced him down. All the while, giving him pointers on the best way to deep throat her son.