My Best Friend's Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
It was such a bad idea.
7.6k words
3.63
19.8k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters participating in any sexual activity in this story are WAY beyond the age of 18. Like 35 and 55 and 57 to be exact.

Warning: HEAVY "CUCK" STORY! Anal, Oral, cunnilingus, big dick and hetero sex is contained in this story. AND incest! M+S incest. F+S incest. A wife cheats on her sick husband with her son. Also, "Filching." Yeah, that's a term from the 80's. And if you don't know it? You REALLY wanna go Urban Dictionary it before you read this shit.

This is the sequel to "My best friend's girl." This one is for MikeOrMikey. I'm sorry buddy. I was wrong. After the lovely reception I got from the Trolls of LW for the last chapter. It motivated me to make another one. Where as the last chapter was an erotic story about taboo sex with a taboo partner. This chapter is more of a... Cum filled cesspool of incestuous debauchery.

Enjoy!!! :)

Hayden D. Linder

**********************************

Well that was a bust. 1year. Meredith and I only lasted a year before she cheated on me. Can you believe that shit? She found a guy who actually had a bigger dick than mine. All this time I thought she was a genuinely good person. And instead she's just another fucking size queen. I'm not sure what the guy was. He looked like a Guamanian girl with a salami strap-on. Hell maybe he was.

I don't know when the world will quit shitting on me. Everybody sucks. So, I decided to go home.

My Dad had been ill for the last few months. Kidney issues. His brother, Uncle Felix was able to donate him one but he was still a long way from being whole. Mom had asked me to come visit. I got the impression she needed the help. And with Merrideth turning to shit on me. I figured I should go.

I pulled into the drive, parked and went to the door. Mom smiled when she saw me, threw the door wide and gave me a big hug as she yelled my name.

"You made it here fast."

"Yeah, I didn't stop. I just kinda needed to get here. You know?"

"Yeah." She nodded. "You hungry?" She asked as she nudged me toward the kitchen.

I smiled. "Yes - I - am!"

I followed mom to the kitchen after she closed the front door. Even at 60 she still looked good. Short blonde hair, Size D breasts, slim waist and I could not keep my eyes off her perfect ass. I knew she worked out but, Jesus. She looked great.

She was chattering on about how Dad was doing. The Doctors were optimistic. He'd be coming home in a day or two. She needed my help getting the house ready.

"Wait. I almost missed that." I said as I shook my head out of skylarking about her ass. "What do we need to do?"

I sat at the table while she grabbed chips, crackers, sausages and cheese.

"Well, he can't get upstairs to the bedroom yet. So we need to clear out the Den and get it set up for him to stay there until he recovers." She said this as she sat down the food and grabbed us a couple of sodas.

"That doesn't sound too bad. You wanna get started today?"

She nodded. "I already have. I got all of the little stuff out of there. But I need help with one of the wingback chairs and the sofa."

I finished my bite before asking, "What about the other chair, the desk and the roller chair?"

I want to keep those. We can use the desk to set things on. His computer's there and he'll want that once his strength returns. And I like having two chairs in there in case we want to visit with him. It's just the third chair and the sofa that don't make sense when we need the space for his bed."

We ate as we discussed the rest of the details about what she wanted done. Once we had finished we cleaned up and got to work. We stored everything in the garage then went upstairs to the Guest bedroom. They had two twin beds in that room. So we disassembled one and took it down to the Den before reassembling it. By the time we finished it was almost dinner time.

"You hungry?" She smiled as she got up and headed to the kitchen.

"OK. What's going on, mom?" I asked as I followed her.

"Nothing." She nervously bit her lip.

I pulled two chairs out from the kitchen table. I sat her down in one and I took the other.

"Mom, you've been nonstop since I got here. You're normally casual, comfortable and relaxed... man." I ended in a stoner tone.

She laughed but the way she ran her hand through her hair looked like a reaction to stress.

"Is Dad really OK?" I asked.

Her eyebrows rose. "Oh yeah. The Doctors say he's on track for a full recovery."

"OK. So, what IS the problem?"

She sighed. "...Our finances, baby. We kind of thought we'd be working till we died. We never saw this kind of thing coming up and we're tapped."

I nodded. "Don't feel too bad. It's not an uncommon problem. So... what do you need from me?"

"Weeeeeelllll..." She whined. "With you being able to do your job over the internet. I was kinda hoping you'd live here and help us out? At least until we're on our feet again?"

I nodded. "That sounds fine."

"Really!?" She smiled, leaned forward quickly and crushed me in a hug.

I hugged her back until she leaned back to sit back in her chair.

"But you will have to pay me."

She looked confused. "Baby, I just said we're broke."

"Oh. not money. Your ass."

Her confusion seemed to deepen. "I don't get it."

"It's not a joke, Mom. I want to fuck your ass."

She laughed, still looking mostly confused. "Is this like that "Dee's Nuts" thing? Cause I'm just not getting the joke."

I sighed. "OK. Let me try this again. I want to bend you over this table..." I gently slapped the tabletop to emphasize. "and so-do-mize you."

She was out of the chair and swinging slaps at me faster than I could think.

"You disgusting little bastard!" I blocked most of them. "You sick fucking pervert!" She kept swinging. "What the hell is wrong with you!?"

"Nothing's wrong with me." She had finally stopped trying to hit me.

"You think so?!" She sat back down. "Did I DO something to you?" She was shaking her head. "Forget a birthday? Laugh when you were hurt or something? What was it?"

"No. Nothing. You've always been a great mom."

"Then wh... You know? Any SANE person would just help their parents. The same way we'd help you if our roles were reversed."

I shook my head. "Nope."

"Why?"

"Everytime I try to be a good guy I just get shit on. From now on, I'm going to be a bastard."

"Obviously." She said under her breath as she shook her head. After a moment she looked at me. "You're not poking my butt. I've never even let your Father do that."

I nodded again. "Can you get the money from somewhere else?"

She quickly looked daggers at me.

"Can you?" I reiterated.

She licked her lips in thought before slowly shaking her head. "No."

"OK." I nodded before standing up.

She laughed. "NO." She said as she put her hands out to stop me. "Even if I was contemplating it. I wouldn't start with that monster you have."

"You've seen it?"

"I'm your Mother, you moron. Of course I've seen it. And I know it won't fit."

"It'll be fine." I said as I held out my hand to her.

She looked away and shook her head in anger.

"Do - you - have - another option?"

She sighed and closed her eyes before giving another shake of her head. "Little bastard." She whispered. But she took my hand and stood up.

I unfastened the white denim shorts she was wearing. Then tugged them down until they could drop to the floor.

"Ooo, jockeys."

"Fuck you."

I shrugged, "They're nice. I was expecting granny panties."

She shook her head again before I turned her and bent her over the table. She placed her palms on the tabletop with her arms extended. I began to run my hand between her legs. She jumped but I kept doing it until she relaxed.

"Fucking - piece - of - shit."

There was no reason for that. She just felt like saying it.

I pulled her panties down and over the sneakers she was wearing. Then went back to rubbing. A few moments later I could hear her clearing her throat. As if she was trying to stay focused on not enjoying it.

"Do you have baby oil?" I asked.

She stared at me. "Am I going to have to fuck myself too?"

"I can go to the car and get some." I said as I threw my hands up in surrender.

She sighed. "There's a small jar of Vaseline in the hall bathroom... unprepared little shit." The last part being said under her breath.

I went to the bathroom, found the jar and came back. She was still standing there half naked in her sneakers and fuming pissed. I took my cock out of my pants and smeared it with a light coating of Vaseline. Setting the jar down on the table before giving her a light slap on the ass.

She looked furious when she looked back at me.

"Stick your ass out." I said.

She grumbled but she slowly stuck her ass out toward me while she hung her head. I spread her cheeks with the thumb and forefinger of my left hand. While I guided the head of my cock to her perfect little brown crinkle. She jumped some when I made contact. I pushed my hips forward to keep a good pressure.

"You need to wiggle your ass a bit." I said.

She looked over her shoulder at me. "Excuse me!?"

I smiled, which seemed to piss her off even more. "Your sphincter kind of spins. So the sweet spot isn't always dead center."

She nodded incredulously. "The SWEET spot?"

I nodded with a smile. "It'll make it less uncomfortable for you."

"How kind of you."

"Just wiggle a bit until you feel the tip of my cock line up with it. Then just push back a bit."

"So I am going to fuck myself." She stated.

"Not quite... Wiggle?"

She grumbled as she looked forward again. A moment later she started rotating her hips clockwise before moving them up. Then down a bit. Then she pushed against me.

"I think that's it." She said.

I gripped her hips and began to pull her back to me. I couldn't see her face but I saw her head moving up and down in a very slow nod. I kept pulling as I felt her ass slowly spreading for me. She gave a low whine as she turned to look at me. I pulled her farther toward me. I could hear her breathing through her teeth as she grimaced. I kept pulling until about a third of my cockhead was in.

Her mouth fell open as she gasped. I pulled some more while she grunted a deep whine. I stopped there. Giving her a chance to catch her breath.

"We NEVER talk about this." She said as she gave me death eyes.

"I understand." I said as I pulled her toward me again.

"AH..." She closed her eyes a moment as I creeped farther into her. But she re-opened them to look at me again. "Ever!"

"I know."

I pulsed back and forth. Barely back a quarter of an inch and then back. Trying to loosen her up some. She was nodding now as she looked at me. I could see perspiration break out on her forehead. While she licked her upper lip. I pulled her toward me again. Pushing hard to spread the toughest part of her rear.

She gave an irritated "Mm."

"We do this, this one time. That's it."

"OK." I smiled as I pulled her harder.

Her mouth fell open again as she whined and her eyes closed. I pulled farther. I could feel the widest part of my cockhead stretching the tightest part of her sphincter.

"Ah!" She cried out.

"Almost there."

"Ah!.. I mean it, Frank." She said with eyes closed before sucking in her lips. "Once you get what you want... We never do this again."

"Uh huh." I pulled a little more and finally, her ass sucked me in.

"OH." After a moment she turned to look at me with wide eyes. "That's uh..."

I slid in slowly.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she made several little surprised grunts, hums and such. Her eyes refocused but kept drifting from my face to my cock and back. When the base of my cock pressed against her. I pulled her hard against me.

"Oh... Uh... Ah." She gave me as she pressed back against me.

"Grind your ass against me, Mother."

She looked at me like I was a fool.

"Do you want this over quickly?" I asked.

She nodded then looked down to watch as she pressed hard back at me while rotating her ass in slow circles.

"Mm. Fuck. Fuck. Mm."

I kept pulling her hips against me while I ground back up and down. She changed her grind to a slow up and down with me. A few minutes later I heard her give a whiney groan. Just before her hips got a little faster.

"ahHH!" She whined as her hips got faster.

I held her tight against me and began rocking my hips very fast into her. She wailed when she came. Then dropped to her elbows on the table. I slowed my hammering to a smooth long stroke in and out. I was trying to give her time to recover for the next round but I could hear her crying.

"It's OK."

She looked back at me with tears running down her face. "Is it?!"

"Yes. You haven't done anything wrong."

"I just came, because I'm fucking my son!"

"You came because I forced you to fuck me."

I didn't have a handkerchief like they do in the movies. So I stripped off my T-shirt and handed it to her. I kept sliding into her in long slow strokes. While she dried her eyes. Once she was done, she dropped the shirt on the table.

"Shall we continue?" I asked.

She nodded and rose back up, extending her arms.

"Start pushing back again."

She nodded and watched me over her shoulder. While I began to pull her towards me. We had a nice slow ass slapping fuck going for a few minutes. She would hang her head and give a few nice sounding whimpers before looking back at me. I soon slowed and began to grind into her again.

"Grind back."

She whined but did it. Moving her hips in circles while pressing back at me. I saw her licking her lips when she changed to an up and down grind with her hips. But she quickly gave a startled little sound and went in circles in the other direction. I slapped her ass.

"Wha..!" She blurted.

"Grind up and down, Mother."

She looked like she wanted to cuss me out but bit her lip and began to grind her hips up and down with me. It wasn't long before several warning sounding whines escaped her lips. I began to fuck her hard and fast by rolling my hips in and out of her quickly.

She threw her head back and screamed, "You Mother Fucker!!!"

All while her ass was going mad in every direction. This time she collapsed flat on the table with her head to the right. Her eyes were closed but her ass was still quivering with little miniorgasms.

I caught my breath and went back to slowly fucking her with long strokes.

"We canNOT ever let your Father know about this."

I looked up to find her staring at me with satiated eyes.

"I know." I nodded.

She shook her head. "You shouldn't hate him. He loves you. He's always been so proud of you."

I know." I stated as I continued to sodomize her. "And I'm not mad at him. Just... a little disappointed."

"Why?" She asked as she rose to her elbows.

I shook my head. "The situation you're in. Financially, I mean. And this ass? He's had 30 years to pop this magnificent ass and he couldn't do it?"

She smiled. "I wouldn't let him."

"Uh huh. I've been the head of this household for 30 minutes and I'm already - balls - deep - in it." I frowned at her.

She chewed on her lip as she nodded.

"Come on. Up and back to it." I smiled at her.

She shook her head with an incorrigible grin but got back up on her hands as she pushed her butt back at me. By this time she was pretty drenched in sweat. I slid my hands under her T-shirt and unhooked her bra.

"You'll be more comfortable without these." I said as I pushed her shirt forward.

She pulled her shirt over head and shoved it out of the way. While letting her bra drop to the table before tossing it away.

I slid my hands up to her shoulders. Giving her a light massage as I pulled her back to me. We had a nice little ass smacking fuck going when she dropped her head and moaned. I could feel her ass starting to twitch again and this time I could feel my balls warming up for a real geyser of an orgasm. I started pulling her back harder. She moaned louder. The smacking got louder. And we both screamed a moan as I came.

"So - hot." She whispered.

I kept pulling her hard against my cock trying to get every round as deep as I could.

"So fucking hot!...Ohhhhhh."

Her ass started gyrating with her orgasm when mine was almost finished. I forced myself to keep hammering her until she was done.

She collapsed onto the table while I braced myself on it to each side of her. Several minutes later when we caught our breath. I pulled myself from her rear to a relieved sigh from Mother.

I carried her upstairs to the Master bathroom for a shower. Once we were cleaned I thought it was late enough to go to sleep. It was still early but, fuck it. I spooned up with Mom under the covers and fell right to sleep.

When I woke, early in the morning, I woke up to an empty bed. It took me a moment to hear the tell-tale sounds of Mom in the kitchen downstairs. Dad's old digital clock on the bed stand showed 5:30 A.M. I stretched out a few kinks as I got out of bed and headed downstairs.

She was standing in a cream colored silk robe near the sink banging a few pans around.

"Not finding one you like?" I asked.

She spun around to face me. Her anger was very apparent. She glanced down to realize I was completely naked. Her eyes closed just before she shook her head.

"Will you put some clothes on?" She said without opening her eyes.

"Why?" I asked as I stepped closer.

She looked at me. "You've already made me your whore. How much more do you want to degrade me?"

"Whores don't enjoy their work as much as you did."

Then she slapped me... Really fuckin hard. When I recovered, I looked at her.

"What was THAT for?"

"I - DON'T - KNOW!" She screamed. My eyebrows rose. "I... I felt insulted." She shrugged. "I'm sorry."

I held my arms open to her. "Come here."

"No." She whined.

But I grabbed her and pulled her into my arms. I kissed her cheek as she went to bury her head in the crook of my neck. I rubbed her back as I held her.

"It's OK." I said.

"No, it's not." She whined again. "I'm not supposed to know what it feels like to... I'm not supposed to want..."

She held me tighter as she tried to bury her head even deeper into my neck. She was very quiet but I could feel her begin to cry.

"Did you actually cook anything yet?"

"No." she replied very quietly.

I nodded before cradling her in my arms and carrying her back upstairs. She was a small woman. Only 5'4'' and easy to carry. I liked it. I took her to her bed and easily knee walked her to the middle of the mattress before laying her down. Laying beside her, I leaned in and kissed her. She grimaced.

"What?" I asked.

"It's weird." She shrugged.

I slowly grazed my hand across her right nipple. She gave me a gasp as she reached for my hand to stop it. While I replied, "Is it now?" Then I kissed her again.

She cringed. I smiled and tweaked her nipple. When she gasped in surprise this time, I touched my lips to hers. Slipping my tongue in just enough to touch hers. She gave me a slightly better kiss. I gently squeezed her breast. She kissed a little better. I slipped my hand under her robe and gently pinched her nipple. She closed her eyes and gave me a good kiss.

I pulled back a hair. "Uh uh. Open your eyes."

She did as she licked her lips. I slid her robe to the side and lowered my mouth to her breast. I sucked, nipped and licked her nipple. I could feel her hand slip to the back of my head while she watched. She was breathing through clenched teeth. With eyes that looked as if she couldn't tear them away.

I returned to kissing her. She used both hands to pull my mouth tight to hers. I moved my hand down to untie her robe's belt. Then continued on to begin rubbing her between her legs. She spread her legs for me while I kept rubbing until she moistened. I stopped kissing her long enough to position myself between her legs. Then lined my cock up with her slit.