My Best Friend's Girlfriend

Story Info
When my best friend goes out i fuck his girlfriend.
1.1k words
4.01
35.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdDad
LewdDad
6 Followers

Sitting on my bed scrolling through my news feed one morning, I heard the familiar sound of fucking coming from my room-mates room. My roommate is Jack. We have been friends since we were kids, Our families go way back.

He has always been the more athletic one out of us both, I'm athletic but not to his level he was always at the gym, I would go three times a week and then it would be a couple of hours.

I dropped my phone and listened for a while, Mostly him grunting which wasn't the sexiest sound, When it had stopped I walked out of my room and was greeted by him coming out.

"Hey Dom, listen I need to go out for a couple of hours," He said trying to be as quiet as he could.

"What about Ava?" I questioned giving him a confused look.

He shushed me putting his finger over his lips, and pulled me down the hall about six feet.

"Listen I'm going to try and get a blow job from Shannon" His voice was low so only I could hear him.

I rolled my eyes and tilted my head towards the door, patting his shoulder. I didn't have to say a word he knew me and what I'd say.

Once the door closed I turned and opened the door slightly to his room. There she was Ava lay with her back to the door.

Ava was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, Her long brown hair always fell past her shoulders, and Her body was small and slender like you could pick her up with a single hand, She only has a C-Cup but that was more than enough for her frame. But it was her ass that drove me crazy for such a slender body her ass was massive, Made bigger by the tight yoga pants or short shorts that didn't even cover the bottom of her cheeks.

"Ava," I said softly pushing the door open more.

She didn't say a word she just wiggled her ass towards me and that's all I needed, Closing the door behind me I walked over to the bed throwing my T-shirt on the floor, As I got closer to the bed I heard her giggle as she knew what was coming.

Placing one knee on the bed, I instantly grab her thick hips and lift her onto her knee, exposing her tight asshole and sweet opening.

"I can't wait that long again Ava" I growled smacking her bare ass and branding her soft silky skin as mine.

"Baby it's not my fault, he wouldn't leave" I heard her say softly.

I flick my tongue over her small asshole before sliding it downwards tasting her juices dripping from her hole, Down to her swollen clit, her scent filling me as if fuel for the lust burning in me.

Her soft moans echoed in my head, My lips locked around her clit as I gently sucked on the little button, My hands on her ass parting her cheeks to give room for my thumb to enter her back passage.

"I love when you play with my asshole Dom" She moaned pushing her hips against my lips and thumb.

Lifting my head from her dripping pussy I watch as my thumb slowly enters her back hole.

"You don't know how bad I want to fuck your ass Ava" My words are passionate as my thumb moves in and out of her ass

I pull my thumb out and stand up dropping my shorts to my ankles, My cock already fully erect, I don't even have to tell her what to do, Before my shorts are on the floor she'd turned around and took my cock into her mouth sucking it like it was her addiction.

Grabbing a handful of her hair I control her speed, Then keeping her head pressed against me as I rest my cock in her throat, The sounds of her slight gags, The way she was looking at me. Just made me want her more.

Once I knew my cock was ready I pull her head back just a string of saliva still connecting her mouth to the head of my cock. My hand quickly moved to her soft neck lifting her to my mouth, Kissing her hard her tongue ready to dance with mine.

"I'm fucking your ass today baby," I tell her with a lustful tone.

She bites her lip as she quickly spins around excited to feel my cock in her, planting a hard smack on her ass again as I guide my tool to her tight hole.

"Have you been using the plug as I told you to do" I question as I rub the head of my cock between her lips to lubricate it?

"yes, baby every time I was alone I put it in" She quickly answers me glancing over her shoulder to me.

Looking into her eyes I position the tip of my cock to her tight little hole, With little effort the head of my cock slides into her back entrance. The feel of her tight hole around my head makes me let out a groan as I push in more.

"You have been using it, Such a good girl" I groan as I go deeper.

"I told you I would baby," she says softly as she grips the bed.

I pick up my pace thrusting deeper and harder, the sound of her moans as she bites down on the bed sheet, her hand furiously rubbing her clit. I grip her ass tight as I feel my balls ready to release my seed into her asshole.

"I'm going to cum baby" I grunt as I keep my pace pulling her into me

"Oh yes please, Please give me every drop" she spits out through moans

A few more thrusts and I stay balls deep in her ass as I begin to shoot rope after rope of cum into her, Feeling it over my cock as it floods her. Through the sheets in her mouth, I hear her as her climax rips through her body, Her juices spraying over my balls and legs.

Once my cock goes soft it slowly slips out of her leaving her asshole gaping, My cum dribbling out of it. I smile to myself as I grab the corner of the bed sheet using it to clean off my cock.

"Now keep that in you till he comes home, and when he's asleep you come to my room" I order her as I stand up and dress myself.

She just gives me a lustful smile and nods.

LewdDad
LewdDad
6 Followers