All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Mom'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
jetpacksamjetpacksamover 4 years ago
Oh, My.

This was so fucking hot.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too much of the sex happens too, too fast

No description. "I made her come" is not erotic.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I loved it! Another awesome LR story! Five stars and a favorite point!

HragsHragsover 4 years ago

This was a really bulge in the pants story. To the author, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mostly good but writer seems hung up on ass fucking.

Never met a woman who enjoys it better than straight sex.

maxx308maxx308over 4 years ago
5*

5* for an incredible story, thank you for sharing, and keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
jim bob anderson

this was so good so erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Only 5 stars allowed?

There are some stories that require more than 5 stars, this is one of them!

Ironman52Ironman52over 4 years ago
10 *

Yes! 10*, when I read a story twice... it a keeper in my favorite folder!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great fantasy!

For those who don't understand how anal sex can be important to a woman I suggest you read Toni Bentley's book, "The Surrender". It's erotic reading, an autobiography of sorts.

R.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
An incredibly beautiful story

Man, you get better all the time.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A great story, got me nice and hard. I've had anal sex with a few of my lovers but never with a woman so repressed as this one. There is a woman who lives near by to me who seems to want to chat with me, maybe I'll see what happens?

wjohanwwjohanwover 4 years ago
I don't often

Give 5 stars, but this was rather good story.

Gnome2666Gnome2666over 4 years ago

Loved it. A Good tale is in the telling.

The eroticism was only a part of the story. The constant anxiety of them potentially getting caught was always present. Stephanies repressive desires being released was so satisfying.

It kept my attention. It wasn’t just dick in snatch and bodily fluids leaking all over.

Great job I’ll be watching for more.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 4 years ago
Wow

Lexx, you've done it again!! Damn this was good

oakbloke82oakbloke82over 4 years ago
Lexx delivers again

As always fantastic work! Looking forward to more. Will there be more of central high blues?

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 4 years ago

wonderfully juicy and detailed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
no words needed

That was fantastic!!!! I made a mess all over everything !!! Oh, mywife is in trouble when she gets back from her sister's .

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
What A Hot Nasty Story*****

Damn I enjoyed reading this very entertaining sexy story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW!!!

That was amazing! The best story I think I have read on Lit. Keep on writing more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

that was great. Great work.

eh9198eh9198almost 4 years ago
Damn!

That story was awesome! I’d love a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yummy

Every time I read it, it gets hotter and sexier. 100% SEXY

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyable

Not totally sexy but I enjoyed it. This is really more of a stroker than a story but at five pages, it lingered a bit too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need WAY more that only 5 stars for this one...

5 Stars just ain't enough. Sequel would be great! like taking Kevin's sister when she's come of age... : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Story great, as far as it went.

Left this reader hanging. Boom, that's it ??

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Fast forward a bit - will the lovers ever reunite? Is her marriage that good if she can be tempted? 5 stars, but more please!

rightbankrightbankabout 3 years ago
Thank you for the smiles

Happy they had the times together

Sad that she goes back to an empty unappreciated relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you so much for this wonderful story!

reminds me of an affair I had not so long ago, was a bit similar and also with a much younger stud. With your perfect writing skills, you probably could write a perfect story about it too! :-)

Love to read more of your stories!

netgnosticnetgnosticalmost 3 years ago

So nice to have a character like this guy. Big dick, but his attitude is under control, not an egotist. He doesn't risk the reputations of the women he fucks, and he's a considerate lover who actively loves to make a woman come. Glad he loves licking a tasty pussy, that's what I crave more than anything. And I love the way he he feeds Stephanie's fantasies, making her enjoy them even more.

Great story. Thank you!

ker63469ker63469over 2 years ago

Thank you for a wonderful story. Although the affair could not go on forever, I wish it had

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Love the story, it is well written . AAAAAA++++++

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 2 years ago

Great relationship story, the way Steve treats Stephanie so lovingly, and he's do courteous and helpful. More imortantly, he's not an arrogant asshole just because he has a big dick that a middle aged married woman desires.

Wish there was more personal description for Stephanie especially-build, shape, hair color, etc-as it gives more to the imagination. She seemed awfully quick to get him into bed, and was a little too eager to respond to his suggestive talk. Seems to me that would have taken a bit longer in the real world, though if the boys had known each other a long time, it's possible the ground work there would have been set long ago. Steve obviously had a thing for her, and probably she for him. It was just a matter of time til something set them off. On the whole, though, an enjoyable story.

As for Emily...."You don't think my ass is sexy??" I think your ass is amazingly sexy. I just don't want to put my dick in it....Sorry, not a fan of anal, though I can see why some people are. The smart ass answer was too good to let alone.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Loving und Romantique Story!

11/10!!!!!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 1 year ago

💯 absolutely great!

geek_writergeek_writerabout 1 year ago

This is still one of my favorites...

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Wasn't the ending I suspected but it wasn't bad

Ozgood13Ozgood139 months ago

Realistic ending as he would need to let each move forward. Sad for her though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You say this was originally "two paragraphs in "The Outsider"" but I don't see any story with that name on your submissions page. Is it available elsewhere? Wonderful story as usual!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...